Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I think Peregrine is overdue for a prod.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 1.11
VC 1.11

(With 13 students still enrolled, it's 7 to Lynch!)

- Temple University (Philadelphia, PA) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-7] BlueBloodedToffee -
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, Night Hunters
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
Firebringer
[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion, tojam2, BlueBloodedToffee, kirroha, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-6] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
[L-6] tojam2 -
shaddowez
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is this Saturday!
Prodding PeregrineV and Massive
shaddowez is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

Final Exams begin in
(expired on 2016-03-12 17:20:32)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Actually, that's PeregrineV's third prod. I'm going to begin looking for a replacement.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'll do this either later tn or tomorrow after work.

Sorry I suck so much >.>
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:40 am

Post by massive »

Not on over the weekend. At least two of you on my wagon know that. Catching up.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:53 am

Post by massive »

Man, I'm kinda happy with my wagon too. Two votes are purely self-preservation, one is bandwagoning what is, best I can tell, a neutral read, and BBT is still mistaking "contribution" for actual scumminess. I don't know, maybe GL is even self-preservation at this point. At least I don't have a PR to go claiming, I guess.

Gonna go here:

VOTE: SirCakez who switched from WKing me to voting me (ostensibly) because I didn't move my vote off of Firebringer? OK.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Thor665 replaces PeregrineV!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

Hey everyone. I've read the most recent vote count and, oddly, massive's posts, and nothing else. I don't even think he sounds scummy, but a large wagon sounds sexy, so;

Vote: Massive

L-1

Why is there a mega wagon and so many vanity wagons at the same time? That seems silly.

[L-5] GuiltyLion - Jeanne11, Night Hunters
[L-6] kirroha - Firebringer
[L-5] SirCakez - Aristophanes, massive
[L-6] tojam2 - shaddowez

@Shaddowez
@Firebringer

What's up with your wagons? Why are you supporting them and not the mega massive (pun intended) wagon? All the cool kids are wagoning hard, why aren't you?

@Aristophanes - how do you feel about your vanity wagon now that the top suspect in the game is voting it?

@Jeanne11
@Night Hunters

In a very sad way, you guys, functionally, are leading the second biggest wagon in the game. Talk to me about your thoughts on Guilty Lion and also on massive.

I mildly have a town read on Firebringer.
Is zefend a lurksack? If not I have a slight town lean there also, I guess I'll look in a second.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

Zefend isn't a lurker, but, eh, he is kinda putting his vote into loose play via the catchup unvote. I'll call him null for now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

So much for my hope that Pere's iso would have any insights. :lol:

Reading Firebringer makes me want to do this;

Unvote: Massive
Vote: Firebringer

Dead serious vote here.
Anyone who knows me and how I like to pressure wagons should recognize how serious this is since I actually unvoted an L-1 *prior* to seeing a reaction.
Sheep now, please and thank you.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:06 am

Post by tojam2 »

How can you expect us to follow you when you haven't really done anything to justify yourself?

Why are people still voting GL though? I knew he was town when he started pressuring me with a wagon and some pretty compelling evidence to back it up (lots, although Newbie 1667 proves contribution is non-alignment indicative).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 385, tojam2 wrote:How can you expect us to follow you when you haven't really done anything to justify yourself?

Because it's a good wagon, I'm a forceful personality, and I have presented a valid case to anyone who can understand it. And if you can't, eh, maybe as the wagon gets bigger you'll bandwagon on general principle. Do you have a town read on him? If not - it's already a decent wagon, and will only get better if I do get some bodies, and looking at the playerlist I suspect at least a few will either understand me, or grok the meta reality of how serious I am and at least sheep on that.

On the flip side - what's your boggle with massive? I read his posts and don't see it really. His wagon also got a weird surge over a very short time - that doesn't make you wonder at all? I mean, if I wasn't voting Firebird for my reasons I would have flipped out over how skeevy SirCake's vote was. Can you explain your massive case and respond to my thoughts on Cake's vote in particular? Why are you happy where you're at?

In post 385, tojam2 wrote:Why are people still voting GL though? I knew he was town when he started pressuring me with a wagon and some pretty compelling evidence to back it up (lots, although Newbie 1667 proves contribution is non-alignment indicative).

I do applaud you for attacking the strongest apparent counter wagon to your wagon, but, just to clarify, you're stating that he is town because he attacked you via meta that is easily disproven?

Why does that make you feel good about him as opposed to, y'know, thinking he is either playing poorly (in which case why should it convince anyone he's town) or is playing in a fake way (in which case he is scum and it makes sense that people would scumread him). Your stated evidence seems to suggest the opposite of your stated conclusion - what am I missing here?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:09 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 310, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You questioned how he arrived at the reads - that leads me to believe you disagree with them because if you thought it was possible then you wouldn't have questioned it.

You are mistaken about the last part. I will question anyone about anything whether I think it's possible or not and whether I agree with their reasoning or not. I am interested in the thought process behind reads regardless of my stance on them.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:21 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 315, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 278, ɀefiend wrote:Let's discuss this, shall we?

1. I had not noticed tojam's early vote on SirCakez til this post and I went back and re-read. After seeing it and realizing that his next post is hopping from SC to you, I find this wishy-washy and certainly potential posturing against town!SirCakez. It gives me a town-lean on you and SirCakez because tojam's latest post(s?) have not changed my mind that he's scummy. Would you agree with this assessment?

2. What do you think of shaddowez' post 214? Lots of good questions and content. How does this post and other shaddowez actions fit into your posturing investigaton?

3. Since I never actually voted for SirCakez, did my exchange with him give you the impression that I was pushing him? If you have time to read all of it, what is your over-all take-away from both our stances during the exchange and how does my behavior fit into your posturing investigation?

4. This looks like possible shadow-casting. Would you agree? massive has been getting stronger on my scumdar and if SirCakez is town I definitely see the alleged posturing here.

3. Your initial exchange with him did give me the impression that you were setting yourself up to move there, particularly "I see things that are worrisome but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt" is exactly the kind of thing scum would say if they want to look like they're scumreading someone but don't want to jump on yet while everyone else is doing their dirty work.

I also didn't understand how your question about the logical train of thought (A therefore B) would uncover anything alignment indicative, and I wanted to see where you took that, but then you dropping the conversation left the exchange overall rather null for me. Can you explain how this lead you to townread SirCakez?

Thank you for answering all my questions so diligently.

You are correct; I was indeed setting myself up to move to the SirCakez wagon. Rather than come out swinging with an argument based on presumptions, I wanted to have more evidence to lead a push distinct from the other people going after him for, IMO, shaky reasoning. My goal from the exchange was to find out whether there were discrepancies in SirCakez' statements and to see if he would backpedal on any of them. He did not, so I backed off and currently have no pressing suspicion of him.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Ooh Cakey wagon coming back.

VOTE: SirCakez

I feel frustrated I cannot get more votes on Cakey Thor. You thought his vote was bad, then why try to start a new wagon?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:29 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Thor, I am disappointed you left the massive wagon.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:30 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 386, Thor665 wrote:
In post 385, tojam2 wrote:How can you expect us to follow you when you haven't really done anything to justify yourself?

Because it's a good wagon, I'm a forceful personality, and I have presented a valid case to anyone who can understand it. And if you can't, eh, maybe as the wagon gets bigger you'll bandwagon on general principle. Do you have a town read on him? If not - it's already a decent wagon, and will only get better if I do get some bodies, and looking at the playerlist I suspect at least a few will either understand me, or grok the meta reality of how serious I am and at least sheep on that.

You went from calling Firebringer a mild town read to adamantly voting for him. I cannot try to understand reasoning that is non-existent. Please, present your case, preferably without any more ethos appeals.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:32 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 389, Night Hunters wrote:Ooh Cakey wagon coming back.

It really isn't.

You're helping scum push a counter-wagon. Stop it.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:34 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I have full intention to vote for massive but I will not be placing him at L-1 until we hear from Aristophanes, shaddowez, and Jeanne, and until Thor fully acclimatizes into the game.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 392, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

It really isn't.

Nah, you're the one helping scum. GL is a broken record merely complaining about my accurate read and not vetting other wagons. SirCakez had a shitty scum trajectory.

They both want massive, so this head doesn't want massive.

~Mom
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:56 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 392, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

It really isn't.

Who is the scum in this scenario? Aristophanes?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 389, Night Hunters wrote:I feel frustrated I cannot get more votes on Cakey Thor. You thought his vote was bad, then why try to start a new wagon?

I do think Cake's vote was bad and showed scum mindset.
I'm voting for Fire over that while expressing only broad meta tells that I'm not explaining.
Do I really need to spell this out for you, or are you going to sheep me now?

In post 390, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Thor, I am disappointed you left the massive wagon.

I am disappointed that you are not addressing my reasons for doing so or offering a valid explanation of why the massive wagon is good to lure me back in a proactive manner, and are instead doing this.

Could you sheep me while you try to decide on how to explain your massive case? I promise good things.

In post 391, ɀefiend wrote:You went from calling Firebringer a mild town read to adamantly voting for him. I cannot try to understand reasoning that is non-existent. Please, present your case, preferably without any more ethos appeals.

I did not make any ethos appeals.
I don't see the issue with me reversing on an immediately presented gut read at a point I was openly stating that I hadn't read the game to then calling him a scum read after I claimed to have read his posts - in fact that seems like the opposite of something that is not understandable.

What is confusing about it to you?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

Thor what do you think of Fire claiming PR? Did it affect your read at all?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Thor gives me bad vibes. :I

-Dad
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 397, SirCakez wrote:Thor what do you think of Fire claiming PR? Did it affect your read at all?

Yes.
Currently my read on him is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”