Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 27, Toogeloo wrote:My first was the original gold cartridge for NES on release day...

...gawd I'm old.

Well, you must be a little older than me, but not by much. My first one was the gold cartridge of Zelda II: The Adventures of Link. I never did finish it though. Never could figure out how to get that forcefield down at that one palace.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 33, Davsto wrote:Best is Majora's Mask, you think anything else, you are wrong.

Sorry, but the best was, by far, Ocarina. I didn't even finish Majora, because I got bored with it after playing Ocarina.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 50, Toogeloo wrote:As quick as the signups happened, I thought for sure we'd be on page 10 by the time I woke up. Aside from Titus, and to a lesser extent dwlee, I don't
think
I know anyone else on the playerlist, unless there is someone playing under an alt. So there likely won't be any early meta reads available to me.

From just what's presented so far, I'd say that Cookie Bakers is more likely to be scum than Phoenix though. Phoenix hasn't really done anything objectively scummy, where as Cookie is basically just free voting to get a wagon going. Scum are more likely just hanging out though and fluff talking for now, so I'd probably put anyone who's only real content was the first Zelda game they played up there as possible places to start voting as well.

I think players using RVS/early votes to build wagons, more often than not, tend to be Town looking for reactions.

In general, I think it's smarter for scum to stay away from major wagons early on. Of course, that is player dependent, and I don't know anyone here at all. So, I won't be meta reading anyone. Not that I would anyways. I think it's a waste of time.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Xkfyu »

UNVOTE: Mirhawk

VOTE: Davsto
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 60, Davsto wrote:
In post 55, Xkfyu wrote:UNVOTE: Mirhawk

?

?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Holy shit. All hell broke loose while I was asleep.

In post 63, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 55, Xkfyu wrote:UNVOTE: Mirhawk

?

?

Alright, I guess I'll explain this now.

Davsto had voted himself in RVS, and I wanted to see a couple of things.

Q1. How long it would take a wagon to form on the heels of a self vote and a vote with no reasoning attached to it.
A1. Not terrbily long. Dwlee joined it fairly quickly, though that seemed to be for more flippant reasons than because there was a wagon already. Nahdia was fourth on the wagin, but I was actually thinking along the same lines as her, so it's hard to find that scummy. So, I think they are both null from this, for me.

Q2. How long it would take Davsto to unvote himself after said wagon started to form?
A2. Quite a while, actually. Plus, he barely reacted to my reasonless vote. This gives me a slight town vibe on Davsto, even though what Nahdia mentions about him "ascertaining too much too early" does concern me a bit. For now though,

UNVOTE: Davsto
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 74, clearance only wrote:
In post 48, Mirhawk wrote:/Trying to look town

Unvote
Vote: Cleavage

Hi Mirhawk.
Pretty weak vote you've got there.
Welcome to the scumpile.

There have been a lot of weak votes, especially around the time that this was posted. Hell, I didn't even give a reason with my vote on Davsto.

Why are you singling out Mirhawk? Is it simply because his weak vote is on you?

In post 103, beeboy wrote:
In post 101, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 97, beeboy wrote:No it isn't PW is terrible atm lol.

VOTE: PW

How am I terrible?

You need to take a step back and realize just because someone is pressuring you it doesn't make them scum.
That is if you are town.

The bold part kinda sounds forced to me. Like he thought he needed to put that disclaimer in there, just to make sure everyone knew that he didn't know his Phoenix's alignment.

In post 108, beeboy wrote:
In post 106, Phoenix Wright wrote:He's not scum for tunneling me. He's scum because it sounds like all of his reasons for why he says that he thinks I'm scum are horrible and seem insincere

Whether or not I agree with that your reaction to the claims is much, much worse.

Translation: "You're right, but I don't want to say so, because that's going to make my case that your reaction was terrible."

VOTE: beeboy

In post 150, beeboy wrote:
In post 146, Nahdia wrote:beeboy is your V key broken or something???

Actually PW that unvote was awkward as hell. Scum push town all the time lmfao. That felt like such an lame excuse to unvote.....................

No
V

Then what are you doing?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 187, SirCakez wrote:What the hell why is Davsto the leading wagon?

He's not. Not anymore.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 193, clearance only wrote:
In post 186, Xkfyu wrote:There have been a lot of weak votes, especially around the time that this was posted. Hell, I didn't even give a reason with my vote on Davsto.

Why are you singling out Mirhawk? Is it simply because his weak vote is on you?

Definitely gave me more scumvibes than any of the other apparent abundance of weak votes about.
The reasoning he tacked on was honestly horrible.
And felt like a really shallow analysis of said post.

I'll rephrase my second question.

Would you have thought his reasoning/vote was less scummy had he voted for someone else?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 198, clearance only wrote:Depends honestly.
I've chainsawed for my townreads before. But they've gotta be pretty confident townreads.

Did you think his vote looked town?

No, not really. But I didn't think it looked especially scummy either.

It could have been town looking for a reaction, or it could have been scum looking to cast some shade. I think it could just as easily be one as it could be the other.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 232, Mirhawk wrote:It may be paranoia but Toogleoo and Xkyfu's votes on Beeboy feel over-justified.

Would you prefer that I leave things out, even though I find them scummy?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 238, Mirhawk wrote:@Xky
No, but I'm suspicious because you went from having nothing to to say on him to everything he said in the past was suspicious in one post.

With the exception of his first two posts, all of his posts were made while I was asleep.

Besides, I only pointed out two posts of his that I thought were scummy (not nearly everything). The third was a question.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Xkfyu »

beeboy, question for you in .
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 257, Dwlee99 wrote:Their V key is broken, toog.

In post 150, beeboy wrote:
In post 146, Nahdia wrote:beeboy is your V key broken or something???

Actually PW that unvote was awkward as hell. Scum push town all the time lmfao. That felt like such an lame excuse to unvote.....................

No
V

No. No it's not.

Therefore, I'd still like an answer to my question in .
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 261, beeboy wrote:In post 256, Toogeloo wrote:
beeboy, you were taking jabs at Phoenix and twisting every comment he made to make them seem scummier, all while mostly being on the sidelines of the argument. Phoenix was correct in saying that no matter what he posted, you were finding some way of making it look scummy.

Is the \/ thing you are doing some kind of role restriction, yes or no? If no, why exactly do you do it, cuz it's actually a little weird to read sometime.

Uh my \/ key is broked.

Oh. Well, one of the two is a lie. So, which is it?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 319, clearance only wrote:
In post 316, Cookie Bakers wrote:Like this was a weird shift. I know it was a 100 posts apart but he says still scummy when before he said that he seems town enough. And the vote was in response to Dav being the leading wagon which makes me go eh,
See I have this inner contradiction I feel like he could be scum with Dav that voted PW to shift the leading wwagon but that would make his post you mentioned really unlikly to come from scum who push a mislynch. If we assume cakes with PW and it being a coachign post. The above with him suddenly changin his mind and voting him again makes no sense.

Couple things. Davsto was never a serious wagon. So let's not assume there was any attempt to swing away from that because scum would probably guess its dissipation eventually. (also you'd need to assume davsto scum and that's preflips anyway)

Also, coaching isn't always necessarily a scum on scum thing. In fact it's normally not.

-S

My initial thoughts on the shift basically corresponded exactly with what Cookie said. However, I didn't consider this, and it makes a lot of sense. Davsto was voting himself, and I laid down my Davsto vote for no reason whatsoever, and I think that was half the votes. So, I agree, even if Davsto is scum, scum wouldn't have really had a reason to worry about his wagon too much.

If Cakez was inexperienced, then I guess maybe it was possible, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 334, clearance only wrote:
In post 273, SirCakez wrote:

Why was this the only thing you said when you popped in then popped out?

Okay Nahdia maybe this post will convince you because it's what sold me.
This is a leading question. There's no correct answer here. There's nothing prying or trying to get something to figure out dwlees alignment.

It's just the post of a player who was surface scanning the thread looking for things to throw shade on.

It's 100% a scum post.

Vote for cakes.

If nothing else, this, coupled with how you chose to not push Cakez as scum based off what could have been seen as a wagon swing away from Davsto, I can at least say with reasonable confidence that you are town.

Honestly, I still really like beeboy for scum, but this makes Cakez a close second for me.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 349, Nahdia wrote:greatest ongoing mystery of this game is beeboy's V key.

Yeah, his V key clearly works, and I have a serious distaste for questions to go unanswered. Hence why I prefer the beeboy lynch over the Cakez lynch, right now.

And if beeboy is trying to soft claim Vigilante, then all the more reason to lynch him.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 354, Nahdia wrote:still going with my "he just read homestuck" theory.

Question for those with far more experience than I; how many scum would one expect in a 13 person setup? 3?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that. However, even assuming that is the case, why wouldn't he just say so? Honestly, even if that isn't REALLY the case, you have now given him an out. So, he could still answer with that. If there is an innocent reason for it, or some reason that doesn't pertain to this game, then I see no reason why he wouldn't just answer.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 354, Nahdia wrote:Question for those with far more experience than I; how many scum would one expect in a 13 person setup? 3?

I'm really not crazy about early game setup speculation because there just isn't enough information.

I mean, if this is a regular one town faction and one Mafia faction, then yeah 3 sounds right. But, there is nothing to suggest anything yet.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 356, Shiro wrote:
In post 353, Xkfyu wrote:And if beeboy is trying to soft claim Vigilante, then all the more reason to lynch him.

Ok uhm wtf? Did you just say all the more ro lynch someone who you think might be sifting pro town role?

Yes, because what reason would a Town Vig have to crumb/soft-claim like this in D1? Sure, maybe he crumbs his target at the end of the day, just in case he is NKed, but not like this.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 359, Cookie Bakers wrote:What reason would have scum to crump vig in a very bleh way? Why assume illogical scum over dumb town?

Mostly because he's avoiding the question, which is always scummy to me.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 386, Davsto wrote:In post 184, Xkfyu wrote:
Holy shit. All hell broke loose while I was asleep.

In post 63, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 55, Xkfyu wrote:
UNVOTE: Mirhawk

?

?

Alright, I guess I'll explain this now.

Davsto had voted himself in RVS, and I wanted to see a couple of things.

Q1. How long it would take a wagon to form on the heels of a self vote and a vote with no reasoning attached to it.
A1. Not terrbily long. Dwlee joined it fairly quickly, though that seemed to be for more flippant reasons than because there was a wagon already. Nahdia was fourth on the wagin, but I was actually thinking along the same lines as her, so it's hard to find that scummy. So, I think they are both null from this, for me.

Q2. How long it would take Davsto to unvote himself after said wagon started to form?
A2. Quite a while, actually. Plus, he barely reacted to my reasonless vote. This gives me a slight town vibe on Davsto, even though what Nahdia mentions about him "ascertaining too much too early" does concern me a bit. For now though,

UNVOTE: Davsto
I don't mean to sound harsh, but... did this actually do anything then? Sounds like all you got was a slight townlean which in itself is nullified by a separate action.

Nope. It didn't do very much at all. Though, it did have potential.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Well, I didn't plan on getting some slam dunk scum tell from it. Though, that would have been really nice of you. I just saw an opportunity to get a reaction, and I took it.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 395, Davsto wrote:Sorry

I mean, I could go back, pretend I never read it, and react in a super-towny way so that I'm treated as townie as I am for the rest of the game

If you want

It's cool. I think you handled it fine.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Xkfyu »

@Mod: I will be V/LA for the weekend due to military obligations. I should be able to post some, so this is just a precaution.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 414, clearance only wrote:
In post 380, 3dicerolling wrote:
beeboy (5) - Mirhawk, Toogeloo, Xkyfu, Phoenix Wright, Davsto

@Mirhawk/rest of the game

This look like a wagon on scum to you?

I think it looks fine. Why?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 452, clearance only wrote:
In post 334, clearance only wrote:
In post 273, SirCakez wrote:

Why was this the only thing you said when you popped in then popped out?

Okay Nahdia maybe this post will convince you because it's what sold me.
This is a leading question. There's no correct answer here. There's nothing prying or trying to get something to figure out dwlees alignment.

It's just the post of a player who was surface scanning the thread looking for things to throw shade on.

It's 100% a scum post.

Vote for cakes.

Here's my smoking gun. (it was on the next page)
It's good.
You're clear to sheep this.

I see your point about the leading question, but "smoking gun" is a little strong here, I think. I have seen town players do this, and I myself have done it as town
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 460, Phoenix Wright wrote:And those last 3 points of yours happened after you said you'd write your case against me. So if they hadn't happened, you would only have one point for why you think I'm scum? Lol

This is a good point, and makes me feel like Cakez's scum read was fake to begin with.

UNVOTE: beeboy

VOTE: SirCakez
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 535, clearance only wrote:Phoenix, go through XK's iso, it's not too long. I know you said you've agreed with some points but you should know that agreeing with people isn't alignment indicative.
Look through it more with a "is this guy looking for scum" mindset and tell me what you find.

Note that Phoenix has answered this, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 568, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 558, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 460, Phoenix Wright wrote:And those last 3 points of yours happened after you said you'd write your case against me. So if they hadn't happened, you would only have one point for why you think I'm scum? Lol

This is a good point, and makes me feel like Cakez's scum read was fake to begin with.

UNVOTE: This doesn't feel right. You just happened to show up after we started mentioning you again? And then you just jump right onto the current biggest wagon? I don't like it...

Yep, I just happened to show up just then and start posting, as we had just been released from drill, so I figured I would catch up in my car before making my long drive home. And I had said just before the weekend that cakes was my second preference, but the wagons were tired up at 4 votes a piece before I moved mine.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 574, clearance only wrote:
In post 558, Xkfyu wrote:

Am I crazy or does this look like bussing?

You're not crazy at all. I knew full well what it looked like when I did it. Just like I knew how the timing of my posts was going to look. I just didn't care.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 580, SirCakez wrote:Bakers what do you think of Xkfyu?

Indeed
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 608, Mirhawk wrote:I was going to reread all my scumreads before picking one.

Or I could go with the one that just got ruined.

Unvote
Vote: Toogeloo

Why? Because I'm actually pretty sure that he's town now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 579, Cookie Bakers wrote:PW Sensei SirCakez can the three of you knock it off. You're all town and all bitching at each other.

While y'all are bitching. Toog and Ari are lurking.

~Titus

I'm with you on PW and Cleavage, but what makes you think that Cakez is town?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 566, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 535, clearance only wrote:Phoenix, go through XK's iso, it's not too long. I know you said you've agreed with some points but you should know that agreeing with people isn't alignment indicative.
Look through it more with a "is this guy looking for scum" mindset and tell me what you find.

Now that Phoenix has answered this, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

(Auto-correct fix: "Note" changed to "Now.")

Cleavage, you mind answering this please?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Sorry. Completely missed that post somehow. Thanks.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 572, clearance only wrote:XK has yet to really leave an impression on me and hasn't really rocked the boat all that much.
Then the thing about beeboy crumbing vig was ... different. In my younger days of mafia playing I'd probably powerlynch him for something silly like "lol look at this scum paying attention to crumbs and stuff give this death" but nah.

Kinda took a while for him to get going too. And his catch up as Mirhawk pointed out really seemed to revolve around beeboy and not much else. Oh, and I guess that interaction about my thing with Mirhawk earlier.
Which, going back to that seems like a pretty dull line of inquiry. Like, I remember he asked me "would that look scummy if it was a vote on somebody else" which felt really patronizing and pointless.
Almost like soft WKing and going out of his way to defend mirhawk from something that to be frank wasn't even anything I was currently pursuing.

I think there's a good shot this is a scum slot.

Actually, you are absolutely right. That question was meant to be patronizing, as I don't believe at all that you would have reacted the same way if it had been someone else who had been voted in the same way. In fact, you already hadn't paid any attention to all the other weak votes around, and that was my point. Claiming that I was defending Mirhawk is ridiculous. Surely you know the difference between defending someone and what I did.

You seem to make some comment that at least hints at me being scum, just about every time I come into the thread. If you think there is such a "good shot" that I am scum, then why aren't you putting more effort into interacting with me? I mean, I get that your biggest scum read is Cakez, and you've spent a lot of energy trying to rally the troops to vote for him. But if you're so concerned about me, then why aren't you pursuing it?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 604, Cookie Bakers wrote:Toog, Was I not clear? We threatened to dayvig you. We want your reads, and claim,not for you to act like a jelly fish and say it's ok if you're lynched.

~Titus

Reads is one thing, but would you explain to me why you would threaten to vig him if he didn't claim?

In post 672, Cookie Bakers wrote:In post 598, Nahdia wrote:
Jesus Toog time to backtrack yo.

This one. It reeks of scum meaning to post in a PT or scum coaching but when would nahdia ever coach Toog? Noobs generally don't coach seasoned vets.

Actually, it just reeks of flippancy. You yourself answered why the second possibility is a reach, and, unless nahdia can't tell the difference between purple and black, the first possibility is even more of a reach.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 736, clearance only wrote:What's on your mind?

You are on my mind, because of the fact that I've been town reading you for a long time now. However, you keep hinting at me being scum, but when I respond to you, you make no real attempt at anything. It makes me feel like your opinion isn't genuine, and that is concerning.

In post 736, clearance only wrote:What do you think of Dav's vote this page?

If you're asking me what do I think about the fact that he voted Cookie, then I have no problem with that. I'm null on Cookie, and would be willing to lynch them. But honestly, I'd be willing to lynch a lot of people right now.

Now, if you're asking me about the content...well, there is none. But, there seems to be a lot of that going around. Especially lately.

Does this post bother you at all?
In post 740, Phoenix Wright wrote:It's pretty funny that as soon as we're really close to lynching sir cakez everyone suddenly tries to put the pressure on cleavage lol
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 737, beeboy wrote:461: ewwww

That's not really a proper description of a post. It sounds like you're just trying to make it look bad without having to explain it.

So, would you mind explaining what it was that you didn't like about it?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 750, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 747, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 604, Cookie Bakers wrote:Toog, Was I not clear? We threatened to dayvig you. We want your reads, and claim,not for you to act like a jelly fish and say it's ok if you're lynched.

~Titus

Reads is one thing, but would you explain to me why you would threaten to vig him if he didn't claim?

In post 672, Cookie Bakers wrote:In post 598, Nahdia wrote:
Jesus Toog time to backtrack yo.

This one. It reeks of scum meaning to post in a PT or scum coaching but when would nahdia ever coach Toog? Noobs generally don't coach seasoned vets.

Actually, it just reeks of flippancy. You yourself answered why the second possibility is a reach, and, unless nahdia can't tell the difference between purple and black, the first possibility is even more of a reach.

Claiming is a precursor to dayvigging. I don't want to Derp vig a mason or cop or something.

~Titus

But...you weren't going to dayvig him.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 766, Cookie Bakers wrote:What part of Titus doesn't bluff do you not understand?

None of it. I understand it completely. I just don't believe it.

Mostly, because of this:
In post 698, Cookie Bakers wrote:Why should I?

The time to trigger a day shot if town is to use it as a dual lynch?

So you want me to shoot Toog, vote him.

but there was something else I saw that made me think that you were bluffing, as well.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 769, Cookie Bakers wrote:Not bluffing.

Shiro and I have a joint anytime vig. One of our scumreads will not live to see tomorrow. We are just going to be as pro town as possible about it.

Ok, you'll have to excuse my hydra ignorance, but that's worded funny and I want to make sure that I'm not missing something.

You just mean that your slot is a 1-shot anytime Vigilante, right?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 770, clearance only wrote:
In post 759, Xkfyu wrote:You are on my mind, because of the fact that I've been town reading you for a long time now. However, you keep hinting at me being scum, but when I respond to you, you make no real attempt at anything. It makes me feel like your opinion isn't genuine, and that is concerning.

You've been basically a lurksack so far. If you feel like I haven't made an attempt at "anything" it's probably because I either didn't feel a need to respond because you were talking to me about how I shouldn't be scumreading Mirhawk for his shit vote on me earlier which is a pointless line of dialogue in the first place or I forgot that you existed.
You're not a strong scumread.
But the wishy-washy way you're coming at me here isn't making it go away.

I'm certainly not as active as some, but other than you Cakez, and PW, I haven't made significantly fewer posts than anyone. Especially since I was mostly V/LA for the weekend. So, you are vastly exaggerating. Honestly, I'm not concerned with your scum read on me. I'm concerned with my town read on you. So, trying to imply that the way I'm coming at you is going to make you continue to scum read isn't going to convince me to stop coming at you.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 773, clearance only wrote:
In post 759, Xkfyu wrote:Does this post bother you at all?

I'm more bothered by him asking me "how are you so sure" when I said toog would flip town earlier tbh.
Why does that bother you? Should it bother me?

On it's own, not terribly. It could be him buddying you, but those kinds of posts, I call them "lol" posts (as in, "lol look how scummy you are lol"), tend to catch my eye. So, I'm certainly not feeling as good about PW being town as I was earlier in the day.

I didn't like the "how are you so sure" question much either, but I liked the one I quoted even less.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 778, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 775, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 773, clearance only wrote:
In post 759, Xkfyu wrote:Does this post bother you at all?

I'm more bothered by him asking me "how are you so sure" when I said toog would flip town earlier tbh.
Why does that bother you? Should it bother me?

On it's own, not terribly. It could be him
buddying you
, but those kinds of posts, I call them "lol" posts (as in, "lol look how scummy you are lol"), tend to catch my eye. So, I'm certainly not feeling as good about PW being town as I was earlier in the day.

I didn't like the "how are you so sure" question much either, but I liked the one I quoted even less.

It was literally the exact opposite. It sounded like he knew that toog would flip scum, so I was asking how he knew that. The only way I could think of is he was scum and he'd slipped. But I think I was overreacting

My first paragraph was talking about a completely different post of yours than the "how are you so sure" question.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 782, Phoenix Wright wrote:Still wasn't buddying. I just think it's weird that there's so much resistance to sir cakez' lynch. People are doing everything they can to pull us in different directions and stop it from going through.

I didn't say it was buddying. I was saying that it could have been, in the case that you are scum, and cleavage and Cakez is town.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 787, clearance only wrote:That was actually a weird disconnect I just felt.

Like a super blatant wanting the wagon to go through while not wanting it to go through cogdis kinda thing.

Who? and which wagon?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 793, clearance only wrote:
In post 790, Xkfyu wrote:Who? and which wagon?

Was referring to PW's. "everyone is doing whatever they can to not let it go through" which is an echo first and foremost - but also pretty weird to say while not voting cakes and being unsure based on your vote earlier.

Gotcha. Yeah, I see what you're saying.

Those are the kinds of pings that I've been getting in a lot of his posts, but if I had to rank him, I'd put him 3rd or 4th on my scum list, right now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 802, clearance only wrote:That was in response to you disagreeing with all my preferred shots.

I actually highly doubt aristo flips town so fuckit if there's no info.

How many scum reads to you actually have?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 810, clearance only wrote:
In post 805, Xkfyu wrote:How many scum reads to you actually have?

How many do you think I have?

Seems like about 12 or so.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 814, clearance only wrote:I've actually been pretty good this game about not wavering all too much on my townreads save for beeboy recently.
Then there's like 5 or so people who's flips I'd like to see in order from meh to yes please.

Don't get me wrong, I realize that some Role Madness games have multiple factions/3rd parties, so I guess it's entirely possible for there to be a fair amount of scum out there. I just don't get the feeling that this is one of those games.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 822, clearance only wrote:XK how would you feel about an ari shot?

Totally fine with it. I'm for policy style vig/lynches in games like this where the chances of someone flipping scum are a little higher.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 828, clearance only wrote:
In post 827, Xkfyu wrote:in games like this where the chances of someone flipping scum are a little higher.

Hold up what do you mean by this?

Precisely what it says. I figure that there is probably 3 Mafia, and at least one or two 3rd party roles about. Isn't that normally how Role Madness games are?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 836, beeboy wrote:
In post 833, clearance only wrote:
In post 826, beeboy wrote:People are saying it is a good idea.

I mean. We'll wait for a claim I guess.
But it's probably like the best vig shot objectively.
I don't really know why we're wagoning him, though if this is in place of a lynch.

He either flips town and we get screwed or he flips scum and makes no associati\/e tells as he is prepared to die.
PW may not be the only scum on the wagon right now honestly.

Are you really making the argument that killing a scum would be bad because he has not associations with anyone?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 961, Mirhawk wrote:In post 880, Nahdia wrote:
why would you deprive town of the opportunity to discuss one flip before making the second flip am i seriously misunderstanding or.....???

I agree with this. There's not really any benefit in waiting.
There's been plenty of discussion so we'd get post flip associatives regardless of whether you wait for a L-1 wagon or not.
Ironically enough, if you do actually shoot Ari that's pretty much the only way to not get associatives since even if you do get a wagon on him its just going to be made up of people that are pissed off about the lurking. Which is everyone.

I agree as well. The only reason that I can see to wait is just to get his claim. Otherwise, I think Cookie should go ahead and shoot.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 966, Dwlee99 wrote:Shoot half way through deadline?

Why delay the inevitable? The earlier they shoot, the more time we have to discuss it.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 969, Dwlee99 wrote:Halfway through the deadline is plenty of time to discuss it while not being rushed.

Oh, you're suggesting that we wait until we're at the halfway point? Aren't we essentially there, give or take a few hours?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1006, Cookie Bakers wrote:Nah. Actions speak louder than words.

If he has a scumread, he can vote Ari. If not, he won't.

We are not shooting until L minus 1 and a claim happens. That's the protown way to play this.

When scum coast on bullshit to avoid casting votes, then town loses.

Oh you're just waiting on the L-1? I thought you were trying to wait it out until deadline. Let's get this thing done, so we can move on.

UNVOTE: SirCakez

VOTE: Aristophanes
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Xkfyu »

That should be L-2, if my vote count is correct.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1015, Cookie Bakers wrote:Now Ari claims.

If he shows up.

How long we giving him?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1017, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: Xkfyu

Looked over his ISO since I realized I've forgotten he's in the game. Tonal read.

Your timing is...interesting. When did you remember I was in the game?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1023, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1022, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1017, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: Xkfyu

Looked over his ISO since I realized I've forgotten he's in the game. Tonal read.

Your timing is...interesting. When did you remember I was in the game?
.................When you posted? Just now?

So, in the 6 minutes between the time in which I posted and the time in which you voted voted me, you had enough time to read my ISO and get a scum read off my tone?

Which posts, and why? Be quick now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1034, Nahdia wrote:I skimmed it, yeah. I said it was tonal so asking me to pick out specific posts is silly.

What a read reaction to a scumread lol.

(There's another one of those "lol" posts)

What is silly is citing "tonal" so that you don't have to back it up with anything.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1037, Nahdia wrote:@Xykfu A lot of your posts are really passive and you seem to be poking around for a lot of information but you never do anything with any of it. All of your votes have been easy.

You should probably check your own ISO, if you're looking for easy votes. See, I hadn't forgotten about you being in the game and, as it turns out, I checked your ISO just last night.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1039, Nahdia wrote:and insisting Cookies was bluffing about the dayvig is dumb and, in your case, bad. Even if he is, you kind of seemed like you were jsut trying to dispel what should be a good thing. if it's a reaction test or whatever, why not let it play out? what value is there in calling the bluff?

Why was it bad in my case specifically?

I called them out for bluffing because the forced early claim on Toog concerned me. I thought that maybe they were scum fishing for PRs. I asked them questions, they answered, and I believed them.

Toog is still calling their bluff, though. You going to be voting him sometime soon too?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1058, Nahdia wrote:Yeah I have been making easy votes cause I've been coasting lol what's your point? i haven't made an effort to appear like I'm doing otherwise.

If you read my ISO why didn't you say anything about it.

Because I didn't have that much of a problem with it. Certainly not as much as my two biggest scum reads, Cakez and beeboy, and I didn't think it warranted a vig. So, I just didn't care. That is, until you started being a hypocrite.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1067, Cookie Bakers wrote:@X, You're the only one calling our bluff. The rest are trying to justify not voting Ari.

I'm not calling your bluff at all. Not anymore. However, this certainly looks like calling your bluff:
In post 971, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 964, Cookie Bakers wrote:Like toog even told us to shoot Ari, who is potentially the worst person to shoot cause of the zero associations.

I've been telling you to shoot literally anyone, I only mentioned 3 names that I thought would be your highest priorities (Me, Ari, PW), and I've probed you about shooting the majority consensus even if it was a town read, to which you guys said no (which is counter to what you are telling everyone you'd do with your vig shot regardless).

So again, let me spell it out for you.

S
H
O
O
T

A
N
Y
O
N
E

N
O
W

P
L
E
A
S
E

And that was from just a couple of hours ago.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1068, Nahdia wrote:Xkfyu: "I READ UR ISO LAST NITE M8 I GOT U NUMBERED"

aight pal u gonna do anything about that? this is exactly what im talking about. you're poking around for info and trying to make it look like you're hunting but you're not actually doing anything lol. if ur just gonna sit back and let the tryhards tryhard like me, be up front about it.

P-Edit: It was bad because you weren't the one with the gun pointed at you. Toog was fine and being flippant and angry and that could be scum or town but calling the bluff specifically wasn't poor in their case. And Cookies obviously wasn't PR fishing since they pointed the gun at the person who had already softclaimed VT lmao.

I'm not poking you about info. I'm arguing that you're wrong.

In post 1072, Nahdia wrote:im no hypocrite ur a hypocrite m8

Excellent comeback.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1077, Cookie Bakers wrote:@X, Creating the conditions where I shoot is calling my "bluff". Toog is trying to get a shot before a claim or L minus 1, which is scummy. You don't lynch w/o a claim, you don't vig without one.

I guess, if you look at it that way. I'm not on the wagon because I think you won't shoot him, though. I'm on the wagon because I think you will.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1240, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1232, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1229, Cookie Bakers wrote:Yes,I am requesting.
Then I shall oblige!

I have a 1-shot Doublevote, flavoured as "Ace"
I have a 1-shot Roleblock, flavoured as "Thunder"
I have a 1-shot Neighbourizer, flavoured as "Epona"

The latter of the three has a modifier attached as well.

2/3 of these would benefit scum more then town as JOAT shots (doublevote and roleblock)

Just because a power would benefit scum more than town does not imply that it was given to a scum role. I've only seen the doublevote power in a game once, and it was a 1-Shot power for a Town JOAT, just as Ari is claiming.

Not to mention, if he is scum, I doubt he would have included that power in his list of abilities. He could have easily replaced it with like a 1-Shot BP or something else like that, that couldn't be proven false.

I think I believe his claim, and I'm certainly willing to leave him be for now. The longer he stays alive, the more dangerous he becomes with that doublevote power, so I figure scum will probably kill him soon anyways.

UNVOTE: Aristophanes
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1292, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1290, Cookie Bakers wrote:Explain please. The right CC means we'll almost certainly be shooting Ari. Which part conflicts?

He's claiming 1-shot Neighborizer as part of his JOAT. But I'm a Neighborizer and I don't buy there being two town Neighborizers. That's what I meant when I said my claim was confirmable earlier.
My role has other elements to it that I won't reveal yet.

Well next time, maybe you should lead with that instead of some bogus reasoning about the other two powers.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Xkfyu »

The existence of 2 Neighborizers usually that 1 is town and 1 is scum, right?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1297, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1295, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1292, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1290, Cookie Bakers wrote:Explain please. The right CC means we'll almost certainly be shooting Ari. Which part conflicts?

He's claiming 1-shot Neighborizer as part of his JOAT. But I'm a Neighborizer and I don't buy there being two town Neighborizers. That's what I meant when I said my claim was confirmable earlier.
My role has other elements to it that I won't reveal yet.

Well next time, maybe you should lead with that instead of some bogus reasoning about the other two powers.

I was trying to avoid hard claiming <.<

Yeah, I get that, but invalid reasoning is invalid reasoning, and you can't expect anyone to follow you on it. The other two simply are not inherently scum roles. In fact, I would say the complete opposite is closer to the truth, and if it's a fake claim, then he did a pretty good job with it.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1300, pisskop wrote:Usually roles that occupy similar niches are not of the same alignment, but I tend to think of that as meh for a theme game.

Yeah, I could see that especially being true in a Role Madness game like this.

You did get THAT memo since replacing in, right? Not everyone did, it seems.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Ok well, just so you're clear, this IS a Role Madness game.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Xkfyu »

So yeah, I'm thinking that one of Cakez or Ari must be scum, and since I tend to believe CCs over original claims, I think I have to believe Cakez over Ari. As such, I'm fine with shooting Ari.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 772, Cookie Bakers wrote:Our target is guaranteed to die if we shoot at night and I am presuming no day bulletproof.

So yup. That's it.

Going back to this for a second now that you've stated that your night shot is a strongman.

If your role does specifically state that your target is guaranteed to die at night, then doesn't that imply that they aren't necessarily guaranteed to die during the day?

The reason I ask is because I am now concerned about Toog being BP, and that's why he claimed VT and is trying to get you to shoot him.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1323, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 1321, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 772, Cookie Bakers wrote:Our target is guaranteed to die if we shoot at night and I am presuming no day bulletproof.

So yup. That's it.

Going back to this for a second now that you've stated that your night shot is a strongman.

If your role does specifically state that your target is guaranteed to die at night, then doesn't that imply that they aren't necessarily guaranteed to die during the day?

The reason I ask is because I am now concerned about Toog being BP, and that's why he claimed VT and is trying to get you to shoot him.

No. It doesn't say guaranteed but Strongman bypasses doctor rb and bp so...

It is possible Toog has that, so help us lynch Toog if we shoot Ari (A)

Yeah, I'm fine with that. If they are both fake claims, I'd say that lynching Toog and shooting Ari is the safer play.

VOTE: Toogeloo
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1331, Nahdia wrote:So catch me up on the thinking here. Shoot Ari and if he flips town, we lynch Toog and SirCakes in whichever order?

I don't think I really want to lynch Cakez anymore following his CC, even if Ari does flip town. It seems that opposing faction Neighbourizers are common, but not necessarily a given. And I doubt Cakez would have CCed as scum, knowing that Ari is town.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

I know, but I did.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Why would he not say that his neighbourizer was specific to Link?

VOTE: Toogeloo
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1370, clearance only wrote:I'm just over here, voting scum.

Except you're not.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1384, SirCakez wrote:Xk and Toog are both scumbutts ugh

How's that?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1398, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1390, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1384, SirCakez wrote:Xk and Toog are both scumbutts ugh

How's that?

Waffling, doubt casting, opportunism etc
P-Edit: Beeboy has to go also

I have an opportunistic vote on my buddy, then?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1466, Nahdia wrote:Why am I not listed as voting Xkfyu. Pretty sure I'm still voting him. Idk. Too lazy to look at my ISO on phone.

VOTE: Xkfyu

Votes were reset when Ari was shot.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

You guys having fun? I'm sure having fun.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1473, pisskop wrote:Can you stop being such an inactive agonistic person? Where is your healthy love of debate and semmanctics?

I've actually been waiting on something like this from you, and I've been having this inner debate with myself since you joined as to whether or not it would be scummy or townie.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1474, clearance only wrote:The composition of XK's wagon is all town.

I think I actually agree with this. Probably no more than 1 scum on there, anyways.

In post 1474, clearance only wrote:Toog's isn't. That's why I'm worried.

This, however, is based on the incorrect assumption that I am scum. Honestly, most of the scum are probably sitting pretty off both of our wagons just letting everyone argue it out.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1477, clearance only wrote:It's not even based on an assumption that you're scum.
I think if toog's actually scum then his buddies are put into too good a position so my efforts for a counter are detrimental. If he's town it doesn't really matter.
Which is the problem with "conftown" ego being what's pushing the game forward and how the current way most people analyze votes and stuff.
It loses games.

So, if Toog is scum, why would you expect a bus, instead of a counter-wagon?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1492, pisskop wrote:
In post 1475, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1473, pisskop wrote:Can you stop being such an inactive agonistic person? Where is your healthy love of debate and semmanctics?

I've actually been waiting on something like this from you, and I've been having this inner debate with myself since you joined as to whether or not it would be scummy or townie.

Yea, any follow up?

I'm leaning town on it.

No one knows me here. So, if you are scum, you can't get me lynched because of it. Therefore, I feel like the only reason you would bring it up is if you genuinely wanted to get a read on me. Which you would only need if you are town.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1509, clearance only wrote:Thanks beeboy.

You realize that he is saying that while simultaneously not taking part in either of the wagons, right?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1515, clearance only wrote:He's voting toog.

So he is. Scratch that. I missed putting down his vote on my own vote count. My mistake.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Xkfyu »

That actually makes your statement about Toogs wagon having scum on it make more sense.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1532, SirCakez wrote:Toog lynch > Xk lynch > Beeboy lynch
If Toog flips town we lynch Xk tomorrow for sure. If he flips scum then PK or Beeboy maybe.

Why me, and not you, if Toog flips town?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1536, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1533, Xkfyu wrote:
If Toog flips town we lynch Xk tomorrow for sure. If he flips scum then PK or Beeboy maybe.

Why would I lynch myself....

Right, but what about everyone else?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1540, clearance only wrote:

Think I like this order, actually. But maybe switch XK and beeboy and proceed until we flip scum then go from there.

But you prefer to lynch me over beeboy today?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1543, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1541, Xkfyu wrote:

I don't understand what you're asking. I put my high scumreads at the front of my lynch pool.

You seem to expect me to be lynched if Toog flips town. What I'm asking is, since you and I are both basically in the same situation, what makes you think everyone else is going to prefer to lynch me over you?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1544, beeboy wrote:

I don't think anyone knows what you are saying right now. :/
This is forced interaction 4 sure.

"For sure," huh? How could you possibly know that if you didn't understand what I was asking?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1549, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1548, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1544, beeboy wrote:

I don't think anyone knows what you are saying right now. :/
This is forced interaction 4 sure.

"For sure," huh? How could you possibly know that if you didn't understand what I was asking?

How is gibberish not forced interaction?

Do you always ignore things that don't fit your theory?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1551, clearance only wrote:Xk, what are your reads looking like as a whole?

In order from towniest to scummiest:
Town:
Cookie
Cleavage
pisskop
Nahdia
Toog (since his claim)
Mirhawk

Null:
Radja, Cakez

Scum:
Dwlee
Phoenix
beeboy

UNVOTE: Toogeloo

VOTE: beeboy
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1554, Phoenix Wright wrote:No. And I'm not doing that right now.

You are. I explained what I meant in the post right before the one you just quoted me in. But yet, you still think it's a forced interaction.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1585, clearance only wrote:In post 1576, Xkfyu wrote:
Town:
Toog (since his claim)

Why did you like his claim?

It sounded genuine, as did his frustration.

In post 1585, clearance only wrote:Xkfyu wrote:
Scum:
Dwlee

This seems sudden.

I have been scum reading beeboy literally this entire day. Sometimes a little less. Sometimes a little more. Right now, it's more.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1587, beeboy wrote:In post 1547, Xkfyu wrote:
You seem to expect me to be lynched if Toog flips town. What I'm asking is, since you and I are both basically in the same situation, what makes you think everyone else is going to prefer to lynch me over you?

What makes you say this?

Cakez and I were both voting for Toog on the coattails of Cookie. He said if Toog flipped town, then I should be the lynch. But, since we were both there for the same reasons, then I was curious as to why he thought that people would choose to lynch me over him.

In post 1587, beeboy wrote:In post 1548, Xkfyu wrote:

Instead of spouting something useless why not explain to me what you where saying

Instead of immediately trying to make something sound scummy why not ask for clarification?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1607, clearance only wrote:
In post 1603, Xkfyu wrote:I have been scum reading beeboy literally this entire day. Sometimes a little less. Sometimes a little more. Right now, it's more.

I meant your dwlee read.

Sorry.

No. It's not really sudden, I just haven't talked about it. I don't necessarily think he's Mafia. Maybe some sort of 3rd party. He doesn't seem to be doing anything except for making sidebar comments about who is town.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1621, clearance only wrote:dear god XK wtf was that post just now

What?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1626, clearance only wrote:
In post 1619, Xkfyu wrote:No. It's not really sudden, I just haven't talked about it. I don't necessarily think he's Mafia. Maybe some sort of 3rd party. He doesn't seem to be doing anything except for making sidebar comments about who is town.

I just don't understand what prompted you to hedge and make the distinction between scum and third party.

It just seems like an attitude that someone would have if they were by themselves. But, it seems as though a lot of people agree that it's just Dwlee indicative, instead of anything alignment indicative.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1630, SirCakez wrote:The last time I saw someone specifically say someone looked like a third party they were a third party themselves. So yeah that post from Xk was pretty susp.

Because one guy did something one time, I'm now "pretty suspicious?"
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1642, SirCakez wrote:No because scum hunt third parties as an out.

I'm not hunting 3rd party. I hadn't pursued it all. Hell, I hadn't even mentioned it until Cleavage asked me about it. It's just something I had been thinking about.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1653, pisskop wrote:aidhan should say why

aidhan == beeboy?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1656, SirCakez wrote:@Xk the post you made implies you were.

No. It implies that I was trying to figure out why the hell Dwlee would make posts like that, because it doesn't make any sense.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1547, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1543, SirCakez wrote:

I don't understand what you're asking. I put my high scumreads at the front of my lynch pool.

Cakez, not that I've clarified what I was asking, can you please answer?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Fair enough.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Pisskop, why aren't you talking to me anymore? Did I come to the wrong conclusion on you earlier?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

My read on you from earlier. I don't think you commented on it. If you did, I missed it.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

You seem to be much more grumpy than your avatar implies.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Radja hasn't done anything, but he seemed to be legitimately not have the time to play. Hence the replace out.

The only other one that I would consider lurking is Mirhawk, and out of the posts that he has made, nothing really pinged me as scummy.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Why do you think beeboy has soft claimed a powerful role, but hasn't hard claimed yet?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1680, pisskop wrote:Are you okay with the people who are lining up lynches?

Obviously not. Especially Cakez, who is trying to line up my lynch in the event of Toog flipping town.

pisskop wrote:I dont see any problem with crumbing a role. Softing a role is worse, but not really bad in itself. Sometimes you get called out or people see you softing to another player or something. What I dislike is him using it as a defense.

I can see that. However, unless my vote count is off again, he's sitting at L-1, and as far as I can tell, all of us on the wagon are ready to lynch at the time.

Well, maybe I shouldn't speak for everyone, but I've been scum reading beeboy for a long time now, and the way he's trying to use a soft claim to scare people away from voting him, makes me perfectly content lynching him today at any time.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Let me double check my vote count.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

You're right. My vote count was right. I just can't divide properly. I was thinking 6 to lynch, after Ari was shot.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

I still don't like how he's using a soft claim as a scare tactic, but I see why he hasn't hard claimed yet.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1686, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1681, Xkfyu wrote:Obviously not. Especially Cakez, who is trying to line up my lynch in the event of Toog flipping town.

I was saying if we didn't lynch toog then we should lynch you.

Maybe the first line was you saying that. Certainly not the bit in bold.
If Toog flips town we lynch Xk tomorrow for sure.
If he flips scum then PK or Beeboy maybe.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1688, pisskop wrote:
vote: beeboy

he should claim now.

Alright, now we're getting somewhere.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

What do you mean? I am voting him?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Oh, do you mean before? When I was on Toog?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1695, pisskop wrote:why did I think you werent voting.

I don't know. You've just confused me.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1698, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1689, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1686, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1681, Xkfyu wrote:Obviously not. Especially Cakez, who is trying to line up my lynch in the event of Toog flipping town.

I was saying if we didn't lynch toog then we should lynch you.

Maybe the first line was you saying that. Certainly not the bit in bold.
If Toog flips town we lynch Xk tomorrow for sure.
If he flips scum then PK or Beeboy maybe.

They both apply.

Then why were you arguing with me that you said something else, if you did say that?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

[quote="In post 1704, SirCakez"][/quote]
Those words don't mean anything without examples.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Whoa. Where the hell did the quote go? Should have looked like this:

In post 1704, SirCakez wrote:Associations, the way they've interacted, how Toog voted Xk, etc.

Those words don't mean anything without examples.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1712, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1706, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1704, SirCakez wrote:Associations, the way they've interacted, how Toog voted Xk, etc.
Alternate Timeline?

Whoops, I meant how Xk voted Toog.

You mean how I voted Toog right after you did? Right after Cookie shot Ari? Right after we all agreed that Cookie should shoot Ari and we should vote Toog?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1715, SirCakez wrote:Yes that's what I mean. I'm not saying it was a bad vote.

Then what are you actually saying? That I'm scum for making a good vote?

I don't understand your reasoning for wanting me lynched if Toog flips town.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1722, beeboy wrote:Considering my fla\/or is Zelda I don't want to fully claim because it could hint at another players role.

If you're talking about Link, we already know who that is.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1725, beeboy wrote:It actually does indicate at other players abilities if I am reading mine correctly.

Am I e\/en at L-1 right now I ha\/en't checked?

Yes, you are at L-1
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1730, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1720, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1715, SirCakez wrote:Yes that's what I mean. I'm not saying it was a bad vote.

Then what are you actually saying? That I'm scum for making a good vote?

I don't understand your reasoning for wanting me lynched if Toog flips town.

Its your associations with Toog, that vote was just part of it.
Zelda is a pretty townie flavor claim, idk now.

What associations, other than the vote? You've already said the vote wasn't bad.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Isn't Rolecop normally a Mafia role?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1737, pisskop wrote:Dont theme games usually leave out a main character or two for fakeclaiming/wifom?

I've seen that too.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1740, beeboy wrote:
In post 1738, Xkfyu wrote:Isn't Rolecop normally a Mafia role?

idfk my role has 2 parts though, second part I can't claim until Bakers comes.

Also we just lynched someone for ha\/ing a scummy role and they flipped town, so.... yeah.

His role wasn't scummy at all. If it wasn't for the CC, I wouldn't have never agreed to Cookie shooting him.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1747, beeboy wrote:
In post 1743, Xkfyu wrote:His role wasn't scummy at all. If it wasn't for the CC, I wouldn't have never agreed to Cookie shooting him.

1 shot double \/oter is a lot stronger in the hands of scum compared to the hands of town.

You are rigtht the same probably goes for Rolecop but I am town and that is what was in my role pm.

pedit: The ability implies my ser\/ants rolecop for me like it refers to my royal powers or something

Yeah, we discussed how just because it's more powerful for an alignment doesn't mean that it is that alignment. I've only seen a double-vote once, and it was a 1-Shot on a Town JOAT.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1753, Dwlee99 wrote:I kinda want to declare intent

I kinda want you to hammer.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1763, Nahdia wrote:Xkyfu and dwlee are scumbuddies. Beeboy is gonna flip town

I really don't think you're thinking your scum read on me through. It is based on how I originally said that Cookie was bluffing, yes?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

I did read it at the time, but I don't really remember. Refresh my memory?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1764, pisskop wrote:We could wagon dwlee but I dont like the idea of multiple claims D1.

That's pretty much where I'm at. We've had enough claims already, and eventually, we're going to have to lynch someone who claims a PR. Rolecop seems like a good one to lynch, considering how often they appear as Mafia roles.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Why would you hold out on that?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

how many shots?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

You just gonna keep going down the line until you get a claim from everyone?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1728, beeboy wrote:
In post 1726, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1722, beeboy wrote:Considering my fla\/or is Zelda I don't want to fully claim because it could hint at another players role.

Ya my role has 2 parts.
My first part is Role-Cop

I am worried the second part of my role could out a potential second part of Link's role (Sorry I had to say this much I don't want to get hammered lol)

What happened to the second part about Link?

How is it now that you are an X-Shot Cop too?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1788, Xkfyu wrote:

Ya my role has 2 parts.

I am worried the second part of my role could out a potential second part of Link's role (Sorry I had to say this much I don't want to get hammered lol)

What happened to the second part about Link?

How is it now that you are an X-Shot Cop too?

Is anyone else not worried about this? His part has two roles. First it was something about Link, but now it's just an X-Shot Cop.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Whoa...it's starting to get late.

His role has two parts*
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1798, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 1795, Xkfyu wrote:Whoa...it's starting to get late.

His role has two parts*

5:20 AM Here

~Shiro

Lol I guess I got no room to talk then.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Beeboy, Cookie said to go ahead and fully disclose the other part of your role, that has to do with them. So, let's have it please.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1802, clearance only wrote:VOTE: toog

Kinda beyond giving a fuck tbh.

Beeboy's inconsistencies around his claim doesn't bother you at all?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Why not?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

That's the thing. He changed the second part of his role to something better than it was after his original claim didn't work. How are you not questioning that?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

He said that the first part of his role is a Rolecop.

At first, he said the second part of his role had something to do with Link, but didn't want to say what.

But now, he's saying that the second part of his role is just an X-Shot Cop.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

What?

Why'd you need Cookie in here to claim it, then?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Here, look at this progression:

In post 1725, beeboy wrote:It actually does indicate at other players abilities if I am reading mine correctly.

Am I e\/en at L-1 right now I ha\/en't checked?

Ya my role has 2 parts.

In post 1740, beeboy wrote:
In post 1738, Xkfyu wrote:Isn't Rolecop normally a Mafia role?

idfk my role has 2 parts though, second part I can't claim until Bakers comes.

Also we just lynched someone for ha\/ing a scummy role and they flipped town, so.... yeah.

In post 1771, beeboy wrote:
In post 1759, clearance only wrote:Hammer is a scumclaim. Still would like to know the other ability he's holding out on.

I ha\/e a triforce ability which is a regular x-shot cop.

In post 1784, beeboy wrote:
In post 1779, clearance only wrote:Is there a condition for your regular cop?

X-shot

Going more indepth is pointless, you know what my role is it really only helps scum at this point.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Oh
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1824, Cookie Bakers wrote:He is town, I doubt it is a coincidence.

P.edit

Specifically that we could strongman at night. Flavoured as gathering our courage.

~Shiro

Yep, I'm fine with the Toog lynch, in that case. I thought he was completely changing his second power.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1827, Toogeloo wrote:This is also assuming scum didn't get Zelda as a Fake Claim and only Link and Ganon are in the game.

I mean Role Cop is typically a scum role, and how hard is it to fake being a Cop as Scum?

Yeah, that's a good point. But if he isn't NKed in the next night or two, then we can lynch him.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1834, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1829, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1827, Toogeloo wrote:This is also assuming scum didn't get Zelda as a Fake Claim and only Link and Ganon are in the game.

I mean Role Cop is typically a scum role, and how hard is it to fake being a Cop as Scum?

Yeah, that's a good point. But if he isn't NKed in the next night or two, then we can lynch him.

Won't they just keep him alive now so that we think he's lying and we'll mislynch him?

Not if they know he's town and believes that he's telling the truth. Killing him before he gets any guilty results would be much more important.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1835, pisskop wrote:
In post 1808, Xkfyu wrote:That's the thing. He changed the second part of his role to something better than it was after his original claim didn't work. How are you not questioning that?

I have to agree with xk here.

all the townreads because of a claim is crapola

Well, I don't even agree with it now. It seems as though he didn't actually change it. He just didn't describe it enough either time to make them look the same.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1846, pisskop wrote:@xk

noes. since when is The Triforce a super secret, and what role power is stronger than dayvig that could be links triforce?

The dayvig was the triforce, right?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1816, Cookie Bakers wrote:Apparently my flavor knowledge sucks and our vig is a triforce ability.

Beeboy is town.

~Titus
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

I'm too tired to think right now. I'm going to bed, and I'll decide on it in the morning.

Nahdia, you ignored my request earlier to explain your scum read on me. I'd really like to get an answer to that please.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1859, Nahdia wrote:i didn't ignore it. i saw it, and then didn't do it because i was busy cooking dinner. and now i just don't feel like it.

You do realize that that's exactly what ignoring it means, right?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Alright, Nahdia. Let's talk about why you think I'm scum.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Xkfyu »

And in the last 800+ posts, your opinion hasn't changed at all?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Do you believe that that accurately describes my play in the last 30 pages or so?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1458, Phoenix Wright wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: xfkyu
I still don't think Toog is scum. He was defending me earlier when I was the leading wagon. I know you might say that he did that to get towncred, but literally nobody was on my side at that point so it wouldn't benefit him to help me if he was scum. It would've been much easier to just let my mislynch go through. You guys were right about Xfkyu though. He's not trying to find scum and all of his votes are worded like "Oh, that's good point let me hop on that wagon". I don't like it

Phoenix, you've been happily sitting on my wagon for a good while now, so same question to you.

What do you think about my play, now that this no longer applies?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1881, Nahdia wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is that an "I don't know," or an "oh well" shrug?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Why aren't you talking to me?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Well, get back to me when you are ready to have a reasonable conversation.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #175) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Do you believe that that accurately describes my play as of late?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #176) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Show me some examples, please.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #177) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Oh good. You have one example, that is completely explainable, but you are seeing exactly what you are wanting to see, so none of this will ever sink in...

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:The beeboy wagon became more popular again, so you hopped on it.

Because Toog claimed and I believed him, and beeboy was a strong scum read all day.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then you spent the rest of your time justifying your vote and asking a million questions. Most of the questions were pointless and were asked for the sake of being asked.

I'm not going to abide an inconsistent claim from someone that I am already scum reading. If you really don't understand why that is, then I really don't know what to tell you.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then when the wagon lost steam and people started unvoting you were like "oh ok" and unvoted too.

He explained the inconsistencies in his claim, and then they made sense. I still think there is a decent chance that he's scum, but the right play is to let the night actions play out, and deal with him if he isn't killed.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #178) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1897, Nahdia wrote:Xkfyu why are you so eager to play on the defensive? Do you think the people scumreading you are all scum?

Actually, I'm pretty sure you are town, which is why I'm trying to be patient with your seemingly uncaring attitude.

I'm basically a complete null on Omega though, since he just showed up and Radja didn't really do anything. I am looking forward to his case on me though. So we can talk about it.

I do think PW could be scum, but it could just be him confBiasing, and just seeing everything I do as scummy.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #179) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1898, Phoenix Wright wrote:You didn't give me a chance to say whether I understood or not, so I'm not sure why you even said that.

Out of ALL that, that's what you choose to respond to?

You said my questions were pointless. Well, I had already stated by then that beeboy was a strong scum read, and that his claim was inconsistent. Therefore, if you really believed that my questions were pointless, then you clearly didn't understand the reason why I was asking them.

Now, do my explanations make sense to you?

In post 1899, Phoenix Wright wrote:Also, if beeboy was a strong scum read all day why didn't you start the wagon on him instead of following everyone on the toog wagon?

Actually, I tried to do that a long time ago, but it got no traction.

In post 1901, Phoenix Wright wrote:Not an inconsistent claim, by the way

Do you have issues following conversations?

The inconsistent claim was beeboy's claim, which turned out to be just really poorly worded in two different ways. Once he explained it properly, it cleared up the inconsistency, and I was satisfied. None of what you just quoted there had anything to do with beeboy.

In post 1902, Phoenix Wright wrote:Why do you think I'm scum?

That's not what I said....at all.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #180) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1904, Phoenix Wright wrote:You didn't say that?

I said you could be scum. I didn't say I thought you were. You are misrepresenting me, and cherry picking things out of my posts to comment on, and completely ignoring the rest of them. Plus, you're ignoring any explanation that I give for anything.

Yes, those could be techniques intentionally used by scum. Honestly though, I've probably seen it more often from town who are convinced that they've caught scum and are just tunneling.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #181) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1906, clearance only wrote:
In post 216, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 213, SirCakez wrote:This is partially true, but scum will put themselves in the spotlight to get mislynches on occasion. A game I just finished, Open 623, had a prime example of this. We all just wrote off a deathtunneler as town and they ended being scum. So just because he's hard pushing doesn't clear them 100% of being scum.
Would you be happier if we gave percentages on our reads? Like, I don't know how anyone else can't see it, but Phoenix is like 97.452% town. That gives me 2.548% of being wrong I guess.

I think Toog should be lynched just for posting this. Sadly, the other head doesn't agree. I just don't think !townToog would bring these percentages in the game.

Flippancy is a silly reason to lynch someone, especially when it was just one post.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #182) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1908, Phoenix Wright wrote:Anyway, that part where I quoted all that flimsy stuff was a test. I wanted to see what kind of reaction you wild give. I really expected you to make a solid case against me or something, but you didn't. So you failed the test

Why would I make a solid case against you? I don't even necessarily think that you are scum. How is that a failed test? You don't make any sense.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #183) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1915, Phoenix Wright wrote:You literally said that you're scum reading me. I'm not misrepresenting anything.

Ok dude, listen. You need to read things slower and think about them more before you start typing.

I was talking about beeboy in that sentence, not you. He was the one with the inconsistent claim that I was scum reading...
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #184) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1916, Phoenix Wright wrote:You don't make sense. I made a shitty post against you and instead of picking it apart you just got defensive and didn't make it glaringly obvious how shitty it was. A townie would've

What's wrong? Do you not know what a townie would have done?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #185) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1919, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1918, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1916, Phoenix Wright wrote:You don't make sense. I made a shitty post against you and instead of picking it apart you just got defensive and didn't make it glaringly obvious how shitty it was. A townie would've

That was the end of the sentence. And about that scum reading part, you didn't mention any names and then in the next sentence you mentioned me. Of course I'd think that you're talking about me. Plus you had me second from the bottom on your read list.

Lol sorry. I couldn't resist. I understood it, but the lack of a period made it look like you just didn't finish the sentence.

Anyways, that read list was a while ago. A lot has happened since then. You and I were in the process of discussing beeboy and HIS claim. So, I have no idea how you got confused.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #186) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1921, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1920, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1919, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1918, Xkfyu wrote:

That was the end of the sentence. And about that scum reading part, you didn't mention any names and then in the next sentence you mentioned me. Of course I'd think that you're talking about me. Plus you had me second from the bottom on your read list.

Lol sorry. I couldn't resist. I understood it, but the lack of a period made it look like you just didn't finish the sentence.

Anyways, that read list was a while ago. A lot has happened since then. You and I were in the process of discussing beeboy and HIS claim. So, I have no idea how you got confused.

So you don't think I'm scum?

I'm not going to ignore the possibility, but right now, I think you're probably town. I think it would be pretty difficult to fake all of these misunderstandings that you seem to be having, and I think that that's where your scum read on me is stemming from.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #187) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Xkfyu »

@Cleavage:

I approve this avatar change.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #188) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1922, Nahdia wrote:I think you're all ridiculous.

You had your coffee yet?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #189) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1930, pisskop wrote:Stop it.

nadhia says she doesnt drink coffe
clavages avatars are missing their titular aspects
none of those are game related
youre flailing a bit trying to defend yourself

You stop it.

Nahdia said that she wasn't talking to me because she hadn't had her coffee yet. I'm waiting on her to get back to me after that.

I'll give you the one about cleavage, but that was just one post. How is making one post about an avatar change grounds for a flailing accusation?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1932, Nahdia wrote:i don't drink coffee ^_^

Alright. You ready to talk, then?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #191) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1933, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1931, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1930, pisskop wrote:Stop it.

nadhia says she doesnt drink coffe
clavages avatars are missing their titular aspects
none of those are game related
youre flailing a bit trying to defend yourself

You stop it.

Nahdia said that she wasn't talking to me because she hadn't had her coffee yet. I'm waiting on her to get back to me after that.

I'll give you the one about cleavage, but that was just one post. How is making one post about an avatar change grounds for a flailing accusation?

You should be more concerned about the fact that he thinks you're scum flailing yet he decides to vote dwlee. Or the fact that he didn't explain his vote at all

If you're so concerned about it, then why don't you ask him yourself? I have my read on pisskop.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #192) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1937, Phoenix Wright wrote:Also, coffee isn't necessary.

I think you're confused again...
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #193) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1939, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1938, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1937, Phoenix Wright wrote:Also, coffee isn't necessary.

I think you're confused again...

Nah. I'm just saying that you can get by without coffee. I don't know why you care

It was just a joke, man.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #194) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1942, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1934, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1932, Nahdia wrote:i don't drink coffee ^_^

Alright. You ready to talk, then?
I did talk. I think you're scum.

And that's it? You're done, and your mind can't be changed?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #195) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Xkfyu »

PW what are your thoughts on the Dwlee wagon?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #196) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1959, clearance only wrote:It seems almost out of nowhere and almost whimsical. Those wagons almost always hit scum.

So you're saying that I should be on it, then?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #197) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1966, Nahdia wrote:X if you think I'm town why are you so extremely concerned with my vote on you? That's a big part of why I'm still voting you lol.

In post 1967, Nahdia wrote:You think I'm town so what do you expect to gain from discussion with me?

Again, you're not thinking it through.

I'm concerned because you are wrong, and I'm trying to make you see that. If I thought you were scum, why would I think I would have a shot at convincing you to change your mind? Scum would already know that I'm town, and if they are going to vote for me, they are going to vote for me, regardless of what I say. Therefore, if I thought you were scum, there would be no need in being concerned about your vote.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #198) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1961, clearance only wrote:iso dwlee, tell me what you think

I already have.

His posts consist of zero content. Most people have said that this is normal for a town Dwlee.

He's had a whole bunch of town reads and very few scum reads. I've talked about this before, but no one cared then. So, why now?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #199) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1972, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 1969, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1961, clearance only wrote:iso dwlee, tell me what you think

I already have.

His posts consist of zero content. Most people have said that this is normal for a town Dwlee.

He's had a whole bunch of town reads and very few scum reads. I've talked about this before, but no one cared then. So, why now?

Cause Toog is scum and the scumteam is flailing for a mislynch of last resort.

Possibly. I'm just not convinced that Toog is scum. If he's town, I could actually see scum preferring to lynch someone else simply because of how weak his power is.

However, I'm not necessarily sold on anyone on Dwlee's wagon actually being scum. Maybe Cakez, because he has a Neighbourizer role and one town Neighbourizer has already flipped, but then I find it unlikely that he would counter claim him like he did if he were scum.

Other than Toog, who do you think is scum on the wagon?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”