Micro 590: RETURN OF THE CARD CZAR [GAME OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:17 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Hi guys, FS is always scum
VOTE: Fire Starter
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:43 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 9, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3, Fire Starter wrote:
DAYVIG: Aristophanes

Thanks for accepting my invite BTW. Really had fun.
Sooo original... :roll:

VOTE: SarasaKat
Love to see new people here!

Nice to see you again !
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:45 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 11, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 10, BlueTrin wrote:Nice to see you again !
You Too Blue!

You scum this time?

You caught me already, damn can I replace out ? :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:49 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 14, Fire Starter wrote:Blue, why did you not choose treestump? As a possible role? Two scenarios: 1) you got much much better roles, or 2) you chose scum roles thus making treestump useless.

Take your pick.

Is tree stump a good role ? I though my it would have been pretty boring. Is it what Flubber was in the last game ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:54 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 17, Fire Starter wrote:
In post 15, Fire Starter wrote:Same question to persivul. You gave away a two shot governor? That is so good though.

I stand corrected. It's be scummier if you kept it since the day then ends I'm a no Lynch. Persivul can be town.

And blue, yeah it is. To both questions. It's kinda boring but if you actually follow through it can be a great advantage to town.

I guess I can't repick :(

They were a lot of discarded werewolves, and a lot of vanilla townies as well.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 19, Fire Starter wrote:What does that have to do with what you didnt pick?

I don't think you can infer much from the discard. In my case you can just let guess that I assumed that Flubber had a boring role and didn't want to end up the same.

Now, that you explain it, I can see how it could be useful for us to have a confirmed town as a tree stump ?

I am not familiar with this setup but if I was tree stump, I don't think my identity would be revealed when I choose to be tree stump making the role even less powerful ?

Am I wrong ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Now your turn FS; what should I infer from your discard ?

You didn't want to be werewolf or FBI Agent ? Or you got better roles ? The problem is that the setup uses cards for roles OR alignment so there are quite a lot of possibilities.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

(Sorry bus driver, not FBI Agent)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 23, Fire Starter wrote:Your identity should be revealed, but some games vary. There is literally no benefit to scum being treestumps so even if your alignment wasn't revealed, you'd be assumed town.

As for me, I didn't get an FBI discard. I got a bus driver. I didn't want to be scum, and I didn't see how being a bus driver benefited town besides screwing with their Night actions.

My discard should be more than enough to make me the towniest one here.

Pedit. Yeah that.

You could try to switch the NK and kill a scum ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 25, Fire Starter wrote:Also, that's my point. You didn't want to be town? You got rid of a town aligent role and a nice town power. That's really bad. I've played the Great Idea games enough to know that the discards tell a lot. Sometimes not until a flip is revealed but discards are always a clue.

Pedit: and since town has majority, odds are I hit town, and if I do not scum, what if they aren't the scum making the kill? It's not useful as town.

It's not an ability to use every night but only when you think something could happen. At least that s how I use t in town of Salem.

FS you assume that I didn't get 3 or more town cards, I need only two for my alignment and two for my roles. Similarly you have a big chance to have had 3 scum cards and you felt the need to claim that you are the most towny player.

I am not sure if you were trying to fish for town PRs to assassinate during the night in addition to claim being townie.

After all you seem to be focuses more on how much better the other roles are than our alignment ? Are you gonna kill me tonight ? :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 27, Fire Starter wrote:FoS blue. Would vote but I don't want a quick Lynch to happen.

What does FoS mean ?

You can vote, this would not result in a quick lynch ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 38, Ircher wrote:I like the FS wagon for starting with a dayvig:

VOTE: FireStarter (Wait, is that L-1?)

Just saying, I rolled what I wanted.

I don't think anybody else votes FS for any other reason than RVS at the moment and I only counted 4 votes.

In post 34, Ranger wrote:VOTE: BlueTrin.

Also I would like to declare that I am hated so it will take one less vote to lynch me. Don't let that stop you from putting votes on me if you think I am scum or if you want to pressure me. :)

This is why Maestro says it would take 5 votes to lynch most of people: it will take only 4 for me and should we get close to LyLo, I shallow be lynched for us to win except if we are 100% sure to hit scum.
In post 2, Maestro wrote:
Votecount 1.00
With
[9]
alive it takes
[5]
to Lynch most people. :P
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Sorry I counted 3 votes for FS, not 4
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 52, Fire Starter wrote:We were out of rvs, so you putting me to L-1 is serious. In a game that could potentially have 4 scum roles, mislynching is a serious fuck up.

I'll unvote you although I counted 3 votes: maybe I miscounted (on the phone)

UNVOTE: FS
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 50, Ircher wrote:
In post 45, Ranger wrote:{Fire Starter, Persivul}
{lane, Lowell}
{Aristophanes}
{SarasaKat, Ircher}
{BlueTrin}

@Ranger
Explain your sudden scumread of me.

Considering the DayVig thing was an obvious joke, it should be quite obvious that my initial vote of FS was RVS (though it's serious now cuz of the weird reaction I got).

@Blue
I bet you're lying.

I am not lying: I don't know what to say about this one. The only logical reasons I see for your statement are that you are either trying to set me up for future attacks or you got another modifier like loved (or can you be hated as well in this setup ? I am not sure)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 55, SarasaKat wrote:
In post 54, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 50, Ircher wrote:
In post 45, Ranger wrote:{Fire Starter, Persivul}
{lane, Lowell}
{Aristophanes}
{SarasaKat, Ircher}
{BlueTrin}

@Ranger
Explain your sudden scumread of me.

Considering the DayVig thing was an obvious joke, it should be quite obvious that my initial vote of FS was RVS (though it's serious now cuz of the weird reaction I got).

@Blue
I bet you're lying.

I am not lying: I don't know what to say about this one. The only logical reasons I see for your statement are that you are either trying to set me up for future attacks or you got another modifier like loved (or can you be hated as well in this setup ? I am not sure)
Out of curiosity, how would a loved/hated modifier explain it?

@Ircher Just flat out saying "welp your lying" without any evidence to back it up is suspect. If you're going to FOS someone, you need reasons.

I was tempted to ask why before to write what I wrote to get answers from Ircher but it is simple: I explained why Maestro said it would take not 5 votes to vote some of us.

If Ircher had as well a modifier, he could think: Maestro said this for me, not for Blue, therefore Blue is lying.

So I suspected he could have a modifier as well. The other possibilities are that he just does not like me or he is setting me up so that future attacks on me looks OK as I am a on easy target or he is just testing my reaction.

Personally I don't see the benefit of lying about this modifier as it will never plays in my benefit that people think I am hated ? Did I miss something ? As soon as you hammer me, if I was lying you would see it and call me out ? Also being hated means that I need to die before LyLo for us to win.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 57, SarasaKat wrote:But what if you both had the same modifier? Him having it wouldn't rule you out as having it, would it?

I don't see much motivation for lying about Hated/Loved, either. Saying you're loved would lynch you where you'd claim you're at L-1, and hated would mean you need to get lynched before LYLO soo.

I don't know the answer to your first question, I only read the rules of the game fairly quickly, I'll check tomorrow.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:48 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I'll reply when I am back from work but I didn't want to wake up lynched cutting the first day short because people would put me at L-1.

I am town but I know that Ranger is good so he must have not liked something on me and also FS would put a vote. The logical conclusion would have been to put me at L-1 except I would have been lynched.

Even the Wiki itself said it is debatable whether you should say it ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:07 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 67, lane0168 wrote:
In post 52, Fire Starter wrote:We were out of rvs, so you putting me to L-1 is serious. In a game that could potentially have 4 scum roles, mislynching is a serious fuck up.

So you agree we should lynch blue today?

I didn't like too much how you jumped to that conclusion so quickly. Maybe I have a bias because I am the target but it felt like you were going for a quick lynch.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:24 am

Post by BlueTrin »

If it is better for us for me to be killed I'll accept my fate, I would have preferred to not have to declared my hated stays but I didn't want the day to finish early.

My mistake: I just don't like to lurk even if this would have better for us ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:25 am

Post by BlueTrin »

But I also believe that lane was quick to decide to lynch me very early in the day. I still find this suspicious.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:53 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 101, Persivul wrote:Hated is just your modifier. What's your role? Maybe we can work something out for a day.

I prefer to not reveal for now.

In post 102, Persivul wrote:
In post 99, BlueTrin wrote:But I also believe that lane was quick to decide to lynch me very early in the day. I still find this suspicious.

Lane dislikes playing scum. With 5 cards to choose from he likely was able to get town.

I guess I have no other choice than to take your word for it since you know him, however I found his eagerness strange.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:29 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 106, Persivul wrote:
In post 104, Ircher wrote:Please explain the votes on me.

Well, when a Mommy vote and a Daddy vote are very much in love...

I heard that you have a good reputation on this website, can you tell me more ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:53 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Guys also if you had to wait until the deadline, then my hated modifier would mean nothing ... Think about it :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:49 am

Post by BlueTrin »

{Fire Starter, Ranger}
{}
{Aristophanes, SarasaKat, Persivul, }
{lane0168, Lowell}
{Ircher}

Notes:
  • Ari has not posted much
  • I believe that Ranger and FS genuinely tried to find whether I am scum.
  • SarasaKat, you saty that Ranger changed his opinion about me: my opinion is that town will usually change their opinion because we do not know who is scum, therefore we will engage in an investigation process to determine who is scum. This is what FS and Ranger have been doing.
  • Also this is why I didn't like lane post: instead of investigating whether I am just scum, he just asked if everybody was ok to lynch me, which is nearly the same thing but with a different tone.
  • Persivul gave a slight defense on Lane, can be genuine or not but should be kept for later.
  • I don't like Ircher reaction as well: it is way too early for a reaction like his
  • If anyone feels like I shall be lynched as it looks like there would be more scum than town, tell me, I will even hammer myself if needed
  • Lowell wants to finish the day quickly as well: I am a bit surprised, in the other games, people want to use as much time as they can every day, is this because you are all much more experienced ?

This is the post I didn't like too much, even if he is flailing, why shouldn't use the time to make Ari talk for example ? Also Lowell, your ISO is a bit empty for now.
In post 125, Lowell wrote:hadn't even read just above my post. Eh, this is awful flailing from ircher. textbook "ugh I'm mad you're voting me for no reason without letting me explain it's so unfair i'm taking my ball and going home."
It's over. Let's end it for this guy. worry about sara or whoever tomorrow.

Ari, let's hear more from you now, Ircher consider that my vote is on you for now.
VOTE: Aristophanes
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:19 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 142, SarasaKat wrote:@Blue I wouldn't really call it salty.. More confused/suspicious than not that he said he thought you were scum to he thought you were town on the same page.

Sorry this was a typo, I mean to say "you say".
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:40 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I think Sara does not like the wording, she is ok with the contents but the wording seems to convey the image of someone very sure of his reads.

I think being open is in general benefitting the town: there are a few exceptions if you are trying to make someone slip for example ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:30 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 157, Persivul wrote:
Blue - I suppose as a Hated we have to lynch him today, but we're holding off to continue to get reads - is that correct?

That is my understanding as well.
I guess in this setup I should not have given my status because we do not know how many scums we have.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:31 am

Post by BlueTrin »

FS this is a very good post, how can we trust that you didn't manipulate the numbers ?
What is your guess about the number of scums in this game ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 165, Fire Starter wrote:
In post 164, BlueTrin wrote:FS this is a very good post, how can we trust that you didn't manipulate the numbers ?
What is your guess about the number of scums in this game ?

I gave you the game numbers to look them up if needed.

In any game scum can be anywhere from 1-4. If there is 4, it's typically two separate factions.

Given the discards, I'm guessing 3-4 scum. The opening post said to try and pick scum roles so I'm leaning more towards 4. Town usually doesn't win in these game but with this being pretty obvious from the discards, this miiiiight be an exception.

That means you should lynch me on the first day then.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 167, Fire Starter wrote:If you're town, then no fucking way. If you're town and there are four scum you're screwing us by offering yourself up.

Yes, outing yourself early was bad, but I have a feeling we need as many town as possible. If you are kept alive, then that is indeed bad, but if there are two factions, they still have to compete with each other and can't exactly sync up with killing you.

This sucks actually. You need to be gone from the game regardless of alignment, but if you're town then you need to be NK not lynched.

I was at risk of being lynched accidentally, I saw myself being voted by you and being put at L-1 by other people.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 172, Ircher wrote:I just looked at Ari's ISO, he hasn't contributed anything at all; is that normal for him?
VOTE: Ari

Also, don't like how Lowell wanted to end the day quickly by lynching me -- I'm against quick lynches.

You are referring to this post ? I didn't like it either.
In post 125, Lowell wrote:hadn't even read just above my post. Eh, this is awful flailing from ircher. textbook "ugh I'm mad you're voting me for no reason without letting me explain it's so unfair i'm taking my ball and going home."

It's over. Let's end it for this guy. worry about sara or whoever tomorrow.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

FS, Ranger, should I state my intent to hammer ?

I have a vote on Ari only to get him to speak at the moment.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 181, Fire Starter wrote:Blue. You make me keep flip flopping my read on you.

I already stated my intent to vote Ircher

In post 140, BlueTrin wrote:
Ari, let's hear more from you now, Ircher consider that my vote is on you for now.
VOTE: Aristophanes

I just don't want the day to end short.

Ircher, I already mentioned that you should consider that my vote is on you so let's hear you.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 188, Fire Starter wrote:Ah I forgot that. Ok. Still. It's always best to bold it and state intent to prevent miscommunication like this.

pedit. Yeah. I'm fine with hammering. Typically scum end up with town abilities and town end up with scum abilities.

So basically you said he's lying.

Shouldn't we use the day ? Or are you implying that nobody will speak now that he will be lunches on D1 ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

It is 1:45AM here, I'll hammer unless there are reasonable a objections when I wake up tomorrow.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I believe he is lying personally because a town role cop isn't that useful, is it ? Why would you try to be a town role cop ? Unless you tried to be a scum role cop and failed ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 203, Ircher wrote:Idk, I wanted Aa PR, Rolecop sounded interesting.

How a town role cop will help you to find scum ?

If you could keep bodyguard and cop, you could have put role cop and VT for alignment, then you were guaranteed to be town BG or cop which is much more useful ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Please info dump.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I can relate to some of his bad choices, for example I thought tree stump was neutral.

I asked the mod but didn't want to wait, I don't like to wait for a game so I sent my choices and discarded tree stump, I didn't realise it could be town. So Ircher defense kind of makes sense to me, plus unless he wifoms, a scum would have prepared a better defense ?

Maybe he only lied on the result of the random part chosen by the mod ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I thought Lowell was scum: his ISO is bare and he Wanted the lynch to be quick
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:56 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Can there be Mafia AND werewolves at the same time ?

Is this why we have two factional kills at night ?

Still at work but I am surprised that nobody is wondering more about the number of kills we will have tonight ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:33 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 292, Fire Starter wrote:We already discussed this. Did you read? I think there are two bad factions. Much more likely than a vig.

No I didn't I am still at work. Not having a part time job here unfortunately.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:35 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I'll give you my cards but basically I am a Hated Survivor Gladiator.

I was a lyncher and my target, Lowell, got killed.

You can kill me if you want, it's probably better for the town. Or you can be nice to me: I promise I won't vote if you don't kill me.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:45 am

Post by BlueTrin »

FS I was gladiator lyncher

Lowell got killed so I am a survivor
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:50 am

Post by BlueTrin »

All my cards were shite

FBI Agent
Lyncher
Werewolf FBI Agent
Treestump
One-shot Gladiator

Modifier: Hated

I put werewolf FBI agent and gladiator for role. Copying pasting from phone.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:51 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 306, Fire Starter wrote:I'm going for a run. It finally got warm here in Michigan, but I will be back later. Blue Trin, you had best convince me you're a survivor otherwise I will lynch you tonight. Work with town and we will spare you. Help us find scum.

FS it was always my intention to work with you except that I wanted to kill Lowell.

I have been quite cooperative since the beginning.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:54 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Soz I am out to buy a few Euromillions ticket, with the shit cards I got I should be a billionaire tomorrow :D

I didn't want to make it too obvious, so I wanted to attack you then switch to Lowell.

Also I wanted to gladiator him but retracted, I thought it might fire back on me.

My plan was just to accuse him of having a sparse ISO and to have pushed for lynch before end of day.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:55 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Attack you, sorry I meant Lane, didn't realise I was PEDITing for Persivul.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:09 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 243, lane0168 wrote:Ranger. No visits. Thought was a decent candidate for a kill

Why did you believe that Ranger was a better candidate for a kill than FS ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:35 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 314, Persivul wrote:Ranger and Lane are frequent N1 kill targets...

I knew that Ranger is good at reading people but is lane as well good at finding scum ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:14 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 317, lane0168 wrote:Honestly love the reputation I'm building for myself. Cause it's true. Shit for finding scum, good for looking like town lol.

If you knew ranger was good at reading people, why do you ask why id pick ranger? Seems obvious even to you

Well at first I hoped your answer first, second FS is more noisy than Ranger. He is posting a lot and finger pointing a lot.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:51 am

Post by BlueTrin »

i just thought I would have tracked FS if I was you.

He was very active and I could see him being a target. What's your angle ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 322, lane0168 wrote:My angle is trying to figure out your angle

I guess now I am angling to figure out what you are trying to figure out about my angle ???
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 324, lane0168 wrote:My angle is not to be playing this little game with you.

VOTE: blue

I got page top though
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 326, lane0168 wrote:Lol

Lane that was my angle all along :) (no it wasn't I admit)

As a survivor I think I have very high chances to be lynched, I kind of hoped there would be 2 scum factions fighting each other and leaving me alone, looks like it is not the case.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:53 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I thought that FS was scum, I tried to word it to make it clear that I would ally with him no matter his alignment :D
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:54 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Damn Persivul, I wish you tried to hit scum :D
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:55 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Well played FS :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:14 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Thanks Maestro for the game, it was fun :)
I thought nobody would believe that I picked a hated lyncher gladiator but they did, they lynched me anyway :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 366, Aristophanes wrote:I'm really surprised you didn't gladiator D1 Blue. I would have made him seem as scummy as possible and pulled that out if I were in your shoes.

I wish I could have activated this on D1 :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 369, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 367, Maestro wrote:Gladiator is a Night-activated role.
I didn't realize that. Makes more sense then! Lol

BlueTrin wrote:
In post 366, Aristophanes wrote:I'm really surprised you didn't gladiator D1 Blue. I would have made him seem as scummy as possible and pulled that out if I were in your shoes.

I wish I could have activated this on D1 :)
If only, eh!

So you were actively lurking ? :)
It is funny that you get teamed with FS and he is a suicide bomber after the other game :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 373, Fire Starter wrote:Toot toot. 3 for 3 in my scum games so far. Great time playing guys and gals.

Blue, I actually tried to keep you alive til end game which is why I didn't vote you today. Survivor is hard.

A pleasure as always Aristophanes, loved having you as a partner this time.

/in for replay if it happens

And of course thanks toaestro for the game!

I saw you were being sincere and trying to keep me in :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 382, Maestro wrote:Discussion with quadz is ongoing.

@Persivul, Ircher, Lowell, SarasaKat: let me know if you all would like to play in another run.

Can I play another round ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:11 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I'll play anything Maestro, as long as you are the mod :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:30 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 392, Maestro wrote:
In post 391, BlueTrin wrote:I'll play anything Maestro, as long as you are the mod :)

Damn :oops:

I forgot the bromance tags !

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”