Mini 1768: Detective Conan Mafia (Game Over: Town Wins)

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

by the way, in case i die tonight don't take this to mean i'm super confident Phoenix is town, honestly it's a slight townlean at best but this is frustrating because Turtles scum is RIGHT THERE and not being considered because of the lurking. that's WHY scum lurk! out of the spot light, out of the fire, and if you push them they can counter with 'well, i wasn't here'.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1095, Tails wrote:And I think your Turtles point is dumb. Absence means squat in terms of one day. And I still think town would have to have a lot more than a 1-shot governer to deal with a scum double voter.

you've not given any reasons for Turtles to be town. i'm not scumreading him because he's been gone, i'm scumreading him because it was used as a defense, because their day 1 play wasn't towny, because they're coasting on double-voter, and because scum double voter isn't as powerful as you people keep saying!

you talk like we've all massclaimed and you've had time to objectively analyse the setup, Tails.
All hail the king, baby.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1098, A Real Scourge wrote:UGH there are no votecounts and i'm not even sure how many players there are left in the game. nobody else vote.

One of the huge problems with this game.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In post 1080, Tails wrote:
Vote Phoenix

Pirate, follow me. It's Phoenix/Kain.

erm no. sorry, but I am doing my own sorting process from here on out.

thanks every1 for looking at my starting a vca process so that we can poe the game out, I will be sure to continue it specifically so that it can continue to be ignored. <---- don't mean to sound snarky but really? jesus christ.

In post 1075, Firebringer wrote:I am not happy with this game, I may be subbing out.
Haven't decided.

sometimes there are these clangers in games where some1 will say something that doesn't fit the gamestate.

@ fire

why don't you like the game? I wld like some dialogue around this so that I don't jump to the wrong conclusion.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Yarrrgami if you think I would say that because a scummate was just lynched, you should vote me.

It has to do with how this game has been handled by the mod.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Unofficial Vote Count

Phoenix Wright [3]: Soren, Tails, Firebringer
Soren [1]: Yarrrrgami
Turtles of Despair [1]: A Real Scourge

Not Voting: Turtles of Despair, Phoenix Wright, KainTepes, Radical Rat

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

lemme know if there are any errors.
All hail the king, baby.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Yarrrgami is voting Soren?
Thats a bad vote, Soren is obv town.
Show

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1103, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 1080, Tails wrote:
Vote Phoenix

Pirate, follow me. It's Phoenix/Kain.

erm no. sorry, but I am doing my own sorting process from here on out.

thanks every1 for looking at my starting a vca process so that we can poe the game out, I will be sure to continue it specifically so that it can continue to be ignored. <---- don't mean to sound snarky but really? jesus christ.

sorry, i'm just concerned about the Phoenix wagon.

are you sure there are scum on FA's wagon besides her? i think it's possible that there's either a buddy there, or that both of them weren't on the wagon. her talk about getting bussed may have been so we would assume the 'safe' option, which would be one scum on and one scum off.

if you've done vca of the Barn wagon, can you quote it? if not, we can talk about that as well.

preview: townreading Soren is one thing but where and how is he obvtown?
All hail the king, baby.

Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In post 1104, Firebringer wrote:Yarrrgami if you think I would say that because a scummate was just lynched, you should vote me.

It has to do with how this game has been handled by the mod.

I am in my sorting stage but I am willing to accommodate you!

VOTE: fire

I agree in that jeanne wld have benefited with a co-mod. my biggest concern now is that the game moves forward cos too much bitching about the mod tends to make games get abandoned.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1094, Tails wrote:I'm talking about yesterday. He started trying to push wanting policy lynch NM yesterday after the hammer. He then switched from that to trying to tie NM to FA BEFORE she even admitted to being scum. I'm just saying what happened in order, but let's just summarize it as lining up lynches and call it a day.

P-edit: I think he was desperate there, which explains why he changed tactics dramatically.

I didn't try to tie anyone together. I literally have no idea what you're talking about in this post
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1090, Tails wrote:hard defense of FA for no reason > pushing for a policy lynch today after the hammer > trying to tie other players to FA before the flip and before she outed herself

Phoenix is scum.

I said I thought she was town, but that's not a hard defense. I just thought seemed genuinely frustrated and that felt like a town reason se to what was happening. And like I said before, I didn't try to tie anyone together
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i thought the same thing about FA. it doesn't make Phoenix scum.

ugh i wanna go eat but i have this bad feeling that Turtles is going to hammer Phoenix right here and then somehow weasel out of it because 'scum wouldn't do that'.
All hail the king, baby.

Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In post 1107, A Real Scourge wrote:
sorry, i'm just concerned about the Phoenix wagon.

are you sure there are scum on FA's wagon besides her? i think it's possible that there's either a buddy there, or that both of them weren't on the wagon. her talk about getting bussed may have been so we would assume the 'safe' option, which would be one scum on and one scum off.

when i was reading fa's reaction while it was happening I thought she was being bussed by both of her teammates. fa reminds me a lot of arc angel whom i consider to be a pretty solid player but arc lost her shit in a game when she was being hardbussed by her buddies. lol, she even made a thread while the game was going on in md complaining about bussing lol. fa's reaction looked very similar but I think fa is bit wilier than arc and when I reread sections of the game of when it was taking place it looks like mist spreading.

scum are likely in the middle (if there are scum on her wagon) which points to fire and kain. which is why I am trying to sort fire.

if you've done vca of the Barn wagon, can you quote it? if not, we can talk about that as well.

preview: townreading Soren is one thing but where and how is he obvtown?

I have not done vca of the barn wagon, no. I didn't like the lynch but kagami did so I just sort of checked out. I will get to it at some point tho.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In post 1111, A Real Scourge wrote:i thought the same thing about FA. it doesn't make Phoenix scum.

ugh i wanna go eat but i have this bad feeling that Turtles is going to hammer Phoenix right here and then somehow weasel out of it because 'scum wouldn't do that'.

yanno this wldn't happen if pple wld keep it in their pants and allow room and space for discourse. cos now that we have a scumflip we have a lot to talk about and trust me scum ain't gonna want that.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

yeah but this game has proven to me that people can't be trusted not to quickhammer. i'm incredibly antsy about it.

i'd like to do VCA of the Barn wagon as well, tho i imagine it's not as useful to you as a scum wagon would be.
i really want to talk and the case against Phoenix is p flimsy and i don't like how Turtles is being brushed aside.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i personally think there's a solid chance FA said what she did to get people to look on her wagon, either because they thought she was actually stressed/annoyed enough to out one or both of her buddies, or because she figured that people would think she was double-bluffing them.

the notion that she would say exactly the opposite of what was going on, that she was being bussed when in reality both of her partners were off the wagon, seems kind of silly because of how obvious it would be for scum to do that. i think FA is experienced enough to know that, and that's why she tried it.

but, i see why you're doing what you're doing, and i think it's a better avenue then Tails' case against Phoenix. Firebringer's vote that puts all the onus on Tails if it's wrong, i didn't like, and Soren simply hasn't talked about his vote yet.
All hail the king, baby.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

@Scourge

I blocked KAINTEPES last night. Was the most suspicious at the end of the day.

Right now though... VOTE: Tails

Sorry, but I feel like you're really misrepping Phoenix here. I also saw FA's reactions to the wagon as being just legitimately frustrated, and I understand the townread. I don't see any of the hard defense or lining up lynches you're talking about.
Either come back with some quotes or unvote.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1115, A Real Scourge wrote:i personally think there's a solid chance FA said what she did to get people to look on her wagon, either because they thought she was actually stressed/annoyed enough to out one or both of her buddies, or because she figured that people would think she was double-bluffing them.

the notion that she would say exactly the opposite of what was going on, that she was being bussed when in reality both of her partners were off the wagon, seems kind of silly because of how obvious it would be for scum to do that. i think FA is experienced enough to know that, and that's why she tried it.

but, i see why you're doing what you're doing, and i think it's a better avenue then Tails' case against Phoenix. Firebringer's vote that puts all the onus on Tails if it's wrong, i didn't like, and Soren simply hasn't talked about his vote yet.

Careful with the WIFOM there.

I think her being megabussed is actually consistent with her aggressive reactions. It's difficult to sort out what really was just anger at Kain's style( Which personally, I enjoyed, but ah well ), and what was in reaction to the wagon, but if she was surprise bussed by one or more of her partners, a lot of that volatility and frustration makes sense.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay, i feel a bit better about people not hammering, so i'm gonna go eat. i'll be back in about an hour to talk more. Phoenix can you talk about where the scum are while i'm gone?

preview: oh, hey Sonic. hopefully you'll be here to talk when i get back. also i'm feeling the Tails vote rn because i feel like he's being deliberately obtuse about the scum double voter thing.

preview: i'm still not sure one way or the other, i'm just giving my opinions, much like mollie was giving hers, in regards to how FA acted during her wagon.
FA's meta is to have an aggressive and emotional reaction to being bussed, so i don't really know if that suggests that her buddies being on the wagon made her like that.
though i know she wasn't bussed by more than one of her partners, because Turtles is scum.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Unofficial Vote Count

Soren [1]: Yarrrrgami

Not Voting: Turtles of Despair, Phoenix Wright, KainTepes, Radical Rat

All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oops, I meant to hit preview, not post. the above count isn't accurate.
All hail the king, baby.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

As far as Turtles goes..... I'm at a flat null here. Their play is weak, but if, as is being claimed, one of the hydra heads disappeared, I can see the problem there.

Then again, the rest of us seem to be doing fine on our own, so I'm not sure.

The more I think about it though, having both a lynchstopper and a doublevoter on one side seems a bit.... peculiar. But idk. If Turtles is scum, they're really bad at it, and I don't exactly feel threatened letting them live for now.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Also, HUGE thanks to Scourge for the unofficial votecounts.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Unofficial Vote Count

Firebringer [1]: Yarrrrgami
Tails [1]: Radical Rat

Not Voting: Turtles of Despair, Phoenix Wright, KainTepes

okay see y'all later

preview: yeah no prob sorry for the mistake earlier
All hail the king, baby.

Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

I defo wld like to know as to why soren is "obvstown".

fire can you explain?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”