Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 745, shaddowez wrote:
In post 737, Night Hunters wrote:yo shaddow we actually followed you where were you at? :3

-Dad

You tell me and I'll tell you if you're right or not.

Are you a miller?

-Dad
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:04 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 750, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 745, shaddowez wrote:
In post 737, Night Hunters wrote:yo shaddow we actually followed you where were you at? :3

-Dad

You tell me and I'll tell you if you're right or not.

Are you a miller?

-Dad

Interesting question for a tracker who claims to have followed me.
V/LA on Weekends
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 723, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 722, Jeanne11 wrote:To prove it....

@mod Did I unknowingly target someone last night?
Because that's totally a question the Mod will answer...
:roll:

Are you ignoring my question?

In post 728, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, in thinking about it, the worst I could say about Ari's play is something I could also say about both the people voting him.

No idea what this is supposed to mean, can you explain? My vote isn't naked, I posted my thoughts D1 - I found Ari's claim that he recognized NH as a PR from their "softing" dubious, and then his explanation for his vote on tojam incredibly scummy. My biggest problem is with how he said "tojam is giddy to kill a PR [referring to his NH vote]", which looks to me like what scum would say when they're trying to push a wagon through. There's no natural reason to describe tojam's play that way, it's pure embellishment.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Night Hunters »

@Shaddoweh He meant gravedigger. I explained it as a miller for trackers.

Why you ignore Jeanne Shaddowez?

~Titus
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 744, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, scratch that. Lynch me.

What is the point to saying this? What was your goal here?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:17 am

Post by massive »

Well that's an interesting first page. Gonna need a vote count.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:19 am

Post by kirroha »

I'm so tired, I need caffeine...
with a chainsaw.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 728, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, in thinking about it, the worst I could say about Ari's play is something I could also say about both the people voting him.

No idea what this is supposed to mean, can you explain?

I mean the best case I could make against Ari I could just switch out names and make it against you - so I'm wondering why you're voting him with a naked vote.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My vote isn't naked, I posted my thoughts D1

Unless you state it as the same reasons as before, that is a naked vote - now the vote isn't naked.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My biggest problem is with how he said "tojam is giddy to kill a PR [referring to his NH vote]", which looks to me like what scum would say when they're trying to push a wagon through. There's no natural reason to describe tojam's play that way, it's pure embellishment.

:neutral:
I hate this reasoning, but you actually just bumped into a town read for me so, good work on that.

Hop on the Jeanne wagon now - it should be sexy.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:09 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 753, Night Hunters wrote:@Shaddoweh He meant gravedigger. I explained it as a miller for trackers.
Still an interesting question. I'll wait until you tell me what you saw before answering anything regarding my role.

Why you ignore Jeanne Shaddowez?

~Titus
She hasn't done anything worth me interacting with. While she's definitely not scum hunting, there are other people who are scummier IMO.
V/LA on Weekends
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:33 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Looking at the final vote count I am going to make the not-so-crazy guess that
all
the scum were actually on the tojam wagon. Final vote count for reference:
Spoiler: vote count
In post 707, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.22
VC 1.22

(With 13 students still enrolled, it's 7 to Lynch!)

[L-5] Aristophanes
- GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-7] BlueBloodedToffee -
[L-6] Firebringer -
Thor665
[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-7] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee, tojam2
[L-7] Thor665 -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-6] SirCakez -
kirroha
[LYNCH] tojam2 -
massive, Aristophanes, Night Hunters, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne11, Firebringer

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

Tojam2 has been lynched!

Final Exams begin
right now! Oh no you didn't study!

Re-reading kirroha, her defense of people who claimed/crumbed PRs feels very townie to me.

Re-reading GuiltyLion, his thought process/reads are almost identical to mine which puts me at ease. He was defensive of tojam in a sincere, frustrated way, and is also skeptical of the NightHunters claim based on logic.

Finally, everything in my brain tells me Thor is town, especially the fact that he was in support of No-Lynch over tojam. My gut is somewhat paranoid because he seems like a strong, aggressive player. Since this is only Day 2 I will ignore my gut for now.

So for me, right now, it's a PoE between massive, Aristophanes, NH, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne, and Firebringer.

I am very disappointed that a tojam lynch happened because it means that some townies are actually bad enough to lynch a claimed PR on day 1 when there were clearly better lynches.

VOTE: Jeanne absolutely looks like scum for swooping in at the last minute while not having done jack-all the rest of the day.

@shaddowez, why are you WIFOM-ing so hard on the BBT kill? If NH is legit, maybe he wasn't killed because scum is scared of a protective role. In my opinion, BBT was killed for being universally town-read. BBT was never going to be lynched, which would be a serious obstacle for scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 759, ɀefiend wrote:I am very disappointed that a tojam lynch happened because it means that some townies are actually bad enough to lynch a
player based off deadline
claimed PR on day 1
when there were clearly better lynches.

Fixed that for you.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:46 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 759, ɀefiend wrote:So for me, right now, it's a PoE between massive, Aristophanes, NH, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne, and Firebringer.

So just to be clear - your PoE is the entirety of the tojam wagon. That means you think no scum stayed off the wagon, right?

ɀefiend wrote:@shaddowez, why are you WIFOM-ing so hard on the BBT kill? If NH is legit, maybe he wasn't killed because scum is scared of a protective role. In my opinion, BBT was killed for being universally town-read. BBT was never going to be lynched, which would be a serious obstacle for scum.

Is one line explaining my thought process WIFOM-ing "so hard"? I won't deny there's a little WIFOM there as it's speculation, but it's not like I'm fighting for it, using it as my only argument, or that it's so far fetched it's not even possible.

As a sidenote, I'm still waiting on NH to tell me what they saw when they followed me. Based on their followup questions to me, I'm pretty sure they're not legit.
V/LA on Weekends
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Night Hunters »

@Shaddowez, Jeanne heavily implying PR and then she had no target isn't suspect? The wagon on her isn't worth comment to you? She's lurking and you don't wanna know why? She wanted to lynch her townread because lol it was the only viable wagon.

You're all, gee this is null. I'ma doubtcast NH implying to have tracked us.

You Jeanne's buddy? You sure spent a lot of time up my ass yesterday to 180 after we went after Jeanne. It's the second place you didn't sheep. The first place is relevant for reasons I am withholding.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 761, shaddowez wrote:
In post 759, ɀefiend wrote:So for me, right now, it's a PoE between massive, Aristophanes, NH, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne, and Firebringer.

So just to be clear - your PoE is the entirety of the tojam wagon. That means you think no scum stayed off the wagon, right?

ɀefiend wrote:@shaddowez, why are you WIFOM-ing so hard on the BBT kill? If NH is legit, maybe he wasn't killed because scum is scared of a protective role. In my opinion, BBT was killed for being universally town-read. BBT was never going to be lynched, which would be a serious obstacle for scum.

Is one line explaining my thought process WIFOM-ing "so hard"? I won't deny there's a little WIFOM there as it's speculation, but it's not like I'm fighting for it, using it as my only argument, or that it's so far fetched it's not even possible.

As a sidenote, I'm still waiting on NH to tell me what they saw when they followed me. Based on their followup questions to me, I'm pretty sure they're not legit.

Take out NH and put in GL and I am ok with it but I am starting to think SirCakez faked his reads as town or deliberately voted his townread for reactions and lacked the balls to cal off his gambit.

I am at Jeanne - Shadow - Redacted in Fire/Ari/SirCakez/GL
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:58 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 759, ɀefiend wrote:Looking at the final vote count I am going to make the not-so-crazy guess that
all
the scum were actually on the tojam wagon.

I counted more than one line.
I actually find it hard to believe that an admitted tracker wouldn't have been NKed over somebody who crumbed, but never actually said they were a PR let alone what type of role they may have.
With the amount of PR claims/crumbs in this game, I actually find the BBT kill unsurprising because 1) he was obv-town and 2) casting doubt on PRs worked so well for scum on Day 1.
so offing him before he could get any more arguments would be a smart play.
Or kill him to imply that scum!NH would want him dead to avoid arguing with a strong player. Pure WIFOM here.
but like I already said that doesn't make sense why they'd be alive over BBT if they actually are town
Here you
explicitly
use the argument that a claimed PR is still alive and therefore must be scum because there is no way they'd survive. More WIFOM.

So I would disagree with your assertion that
it's not like I'm fighting for it, using it as my only argument

because presently it is the only argument you have brought forth. I am aware that both you and NH want each other to play your cards first, but casting shadows without anything but speculation is not helping. If you have something concrete, bring it to the table.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Zfiend, it is. You're seeing Shaddowez's flail. Now, I could force you along the natural narrative here but give me just a little bit of time here.

So Shaddowez, how about it hmm? You going to respond and get ahead of things now? We did track you. You weren't our first choice but going down this road is laughable. We tracked you. Now, you play your cards. Got an explanation for our results?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:17 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 765, Night Hunters wrote:We did track you. You weren't our first choice but going down this road is laughable. We tracked you. Now, you play your cards. Got an explanation for our results?

You keep saying the same thing, but haven't said where you tracked me.
V/LA on Weekends
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Night Hunters »

The implication is clear. To pretend otherwise is lunacy.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:21 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 764, ɀefiend wrote:because presently it is the only argument you have brought forth. I am aware that both you and NH want each other to play your cards first, but casting shadows without anything but speculation is not helping. If you have something concrete, bring it to the table.

There's no way for me to have anything concrete until NH tells me what they saw. I know what role I have, what I'm allowed or not allowed to do at night, and what I did. If people decide to believe NH over me, my flip will at least prove NH is scum, but me giving out info first would negate that ability.

P-Edit
- I know what you're implying, I want you to outright say it.
V/LA on Weekends
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Night Hunters »

And I want you to comment on Jeanne's lynch me comment. I also want you to be on record so you cannot fake who you visited and I will be confirmed as a tracker. I am already in a hood that has our results.

~Titus
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:24 am

Post by shaddowez »

Aaaaand, UNVOTE: .

I just realized something - thematically, this would make sense. I bet there's a bus driver in this setup.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:25 am

Post by shaddowez »

Yes, I did go somewhere - I tried to visit GuiltyLion. However, my action failed and was given no other info as to why. If GL and BBT were driven, that would explain it.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:26 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 769, Night Hunters wrote:And I want you to comment on Jeanne's lynch me comment

I don't really see it as alignment indicative. I can't go into detail on why due to ongoing games.
V/LA on Weekends
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 763, Night Hunters wrote:I am at Jeanne - Shadow - Redacted in Fire/Ari/SirCakez/GL

:?

Too much based on nervousness to your rolefishing methinks.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Night Hunters »

That's what I wanted.

Now, here's the kicker. Time to close this out.

We were blocked. Rather than imply that I made up my track implication, you went to bus driver which makes no sense.

The thing is the current claims need three blockers at the moment.

(Yes I know that three number makes no sense trust me there) or someone is ascetic.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”