Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Shiro »

Hey FB, Can Shiro sheep you and lynch scum? I trust you are town.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 175, SirCakez wrote:I find it interesting how Kill made two bigger posts directly after I called him out for not doing anything.

That's not a fair charge. If he continues to do nothing, you continue to suspect him for that. If he does something, you say it's suspicious that he did something in response to being called out. It's like asking someone if they've stopped kicking puppies yet.
Window Attack
Window Attack
Townie
Window Attack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Window Attack »

In post 147, Suzune wrote:AS bad as this sounds firebringer, I initially always townread wgeurts. So since he is half the head, I tend to wait on that read. Listening to that slot gives me ideas on their alignment and I am not ready to make that kind of decision yet. I will keep you updated.

You are then an exception of the majority of people. Most people scum read me all the time to a certain extent.
¬wgeurts
A legendary hydra with Jeanne11 and wgeurts!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 196, beeboy wrote:
In post 191, Killthestory wrote:im scumreading him because beeboy blatantly contradicted himself

Elaborate on this one please :)

In post 182, Killthestory wrote:
In post 14, beeboy wrote:
In post 12, Alchemist21 wrote:Total scumclaim gaiz.

VOTE: Firebringer

Sure
VOTE: Fire

In post 100, beeboy wrote:
In post 82, Firebringer wrote:Widow attack is a try hard and hates fun.

Obvious qualities of rebel scum [american]

VOTE: Widow Attack

Sheep me fellow loyalists!!

VOTE: Window Attack

In post 149, beeboy wrote:
In post 127, SirCakez wrote:More Nos votes pls
Not many strong reads yet, there's a lot of joking around and roleplaying. I think Window Attack and Suzune are p townie though.

VOTE: Nos

In post 160, beeboy wrote:VOTE: killthestory

In post 172, beeboy wrote:
In post 171, Killthestory wrote:Null on both ends. Platitudes like calculated or bad play is all null.

Beeboy seems very opportunistic. Doesn't have any definitive scumreads, and blatantly sheep's people on their scumreads after further review of the gamestate.

Falllssseeeeeee, my vote on you was the first
(i think)

LOL

fucking hilarious bro
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Killthestory »

how does no one notice this scum backtracking contradiction bullshit lmfaoo
Window Attack
Window Attack
Townie
Window Attack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Window Attack »

Nosferatu's original vote on persivul was bad and seemed really faked. I also don't like how he is nitpicking but not actually following up on anything; take his comment on cakez for example. He's coasting along and if he doesn't start producing good content soon people should really consider applying more pressure to him.

Firebringer feels a bit eh to me right now, my partner thinks he's scum however I'm not yet convinced as I know firebringer to be a more humorous, less die-hard type of player.

Persivul and suzune seem to be town to me right now however neither of those reads are particularly strong.

Kill is also not looking good right now. He's throwing various things around as if he's looking to see what may stick and what may not. The way he's just gone and blatantly chainsaw defended us by attacking firebringer doesn't feel right and the fact he's accusing beeboy of various things yet not actually voting/pushing him isn't a good thing either. I am happy with a vote here until for now, may switch back to nos if he doesn't start upping his game soon.
¬wgeurts
Window Attack
Window Attack
Townie
Window Attack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Window Attack »

VOTE: Kill
Forgot that^
¬wgeurts
Window Attack
Window Attack
Townie
Window Attack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Window Attack »

Kill, why aren't you voting beeboy if he's so obviously scum?
Window Attack
Window Attack
Townie
Window Attack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Window Attack »

Also what is your read on firebringer?
and me in turn?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Killthestory »

Hold on let me get on my computer so I can Mack some bitches my dearest lads
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 205, Window Attack wrote:Nosferatu's original vote on persivul was bad and seemed really faked. I also don't like how he is nitpicking but not actually following up on anything; take his comment on cakez for example. He's coasting along and if he doesn't start producing good content soon people should really consider applying more pressure to him.
Bro totally original my dearest bro :thumbsuplad:

Firebringer feels a bit eh to me right now, my partner thinks he's scum however I'm not yet convinced as I know firebringer to be a more humorous, less die-hard type of player.

Persivul and suzune seem to be town to me right now however neither of those reads are particularly strong.

Kill is also not looking good right now. He's throwing various things around as if he's looking to see what may stick and what may not. The way he's just gone and blatantly chainsaw defended us by attacking firebringer doesn't feel right and the fact he's accusing beeboy of various things yet not actually voting/pushing him isn't a good thing either. I am happy with a vote here until for now, may switch back to nos if he doesn't start upping his game soon.
¬wgeurts

On a serious note this shit is bad. Completely unoriginal read on Nos, three completely unexplained reads, and then a doubtcast my dearest lad. Let me break it down in a way you can understand... How much does a dollar really cost? The question is detrimental, paralyzin' my thou-, oh you actually wanted me to break down the post?

Well, he says I was throwing various things around when I haven't put down a definitive read on someone since I scumread Beeboy, my dearest lad, so there's false accusation number. False accusation number 3 is that he said I blatantly chainsawed this shitlord. To be honest I haven't even looked into you that much, but Fire's tunnel was bad and annoying. I told him to stop because it was spammy and dumb. I didn't really care about his read on you lmfao.

What the fuck do you mean I'm not pushing Beeboy? He's like literally the only motherfucker I am pushing my man?

In post 206, Window Attack wrote:VOTE: Kill
Forgot that^
¬wgeurts

ye same bro VOTE: Beeboy
thx for reminding me XDDDDDDD

In post 207, Window Attack wrote:Kill, why aren't you voting beeboy if he's so obviously scum?

i forgot
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Nosferatu »

wguerts was the first person to call my vote shit iirc
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:14 am

Post by wgeurts »

Okay now very happy with my vote on kill. After attacking he suddenly goes hyper defensive and starts making some awful attempt at disrepping our slot. I was the first to be pushing nos as Nos has kindly pointed out. He hasn't been scum-hunting, instead of trying to get an explanation from beeboy he just wants him lynched. Town should try and interact with their reads to get more information, scum tend to not really care. Him saying he didn't defend us is also a blatant lie as him telling FB to stop tunneling was literally getting FB to stop attacking us. You don't tell someone to stop tunneling if you don't have a read on the person getting tunnelled. That post reeks of being forced and fake, the whole vibe is overconfident and generally seems to be scum motivated.

Nos, give me your top three town and scum reads gun to head please.
~wgeurts
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Window Attack
Window Attack
Townie
Window Attack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Window Attack »

In post 212, wgeurts wrote:Okay now very happy with my vote on kill. After attacking he suddenly goes hyper defensive and starts making some awful attempt at disrepping our slot. I was the first to be pushing nos as Nos has kindly pointed out. He hasn't been scum-hunting, instead of trying to get an explanation from beeboy he just wants him lynched. Town should try and interact with their reads to get more information, scum tend to not really care. Him saying he didn't defend us is also a blatant lie as him telling FB to stop tunneling was literally getting FB to stop attacking us. You don't tell someone to stop tunneling if you don't have a read on the person getting tunnelled. That post reeks of being forced and fake, the whole vibe is overconfident and generally seems to be scum motivated.

~wgeurts
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:55 am

Post by beeboy »

This isn't hypocrisy you should find a dictionary.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 200, Shiro wrote:Hey FB, Can Shiro sheep you and lynch scum? I trust you are town.

Of course Shiro!
White Fire strikes again!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 205, Window Attack wrote:Firebringer feels a bit eh to me right now, my partner thinks he's scum however I'm not yet convinced as I know firebringer to be a more humorous, less die-hard type of player.

I am such a die hard, what a massive misrepresentation of my play.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 213, Window Attack wrote:
In post 212, wgeurts wrote:Okay now very happy with my vote on kill. After attacking he suddenly goes hyper defensive and starts making some awful attempt at disrepping our slot. I was the first to be pushing nos as Nos has kindly pointed out. He hasn't been scum-hunting, instead of trying to get an explanation from beeboy he just wants him lynched. Town should try and interact with their reads to get more information, scum tend to not really care. Him saying he didn't defend us is also a blatant lie as him telling FB to stop tunneling was literally getting FB to stop attacking us. You don't tell someone to stop tunneling if you don't have a read on the person getting tunnelled. That post reeks of being forced and fake, the whole vibe is overconfident and generally seems to be scum motivated.

~wgeurts

I don't like this. Surely you've seen the type of player that wants their scumread lynched and doesn't care what their scumreads have to say? Fire straight up said he was going to spam the thread and when he did Kill told him to stop. This feels like you're trying to take her playstyle and make it look scummy.

VOTE: Window Attack
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Killthestory »

~wgeurts

when the fuck did i go hyper defensive LOL. you were literally accusing me so i fucking defended myself. what, you're now going to use me defending myself as scummy lmfao? man thats hella opportunistic.

when the fuck did i say i wanted beeboy lynched?

stop misinterpreting my shit.

forced and fake? motherfucker you dont know real if you slapped you with its giant donger of steel my man.

In post 214, beeboy wrote:

This isn't hypocrisy you should find a dictionary.

you're right, it isn't hypocrisy, it's a contradiction.

In the last post you stated your vote on me was the first vote you had made over the course of the game. clearly it wasnt.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:14 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 218, Killthestory wrote:you're right, it isn't hypocrisy, it's a contradiction.

In the last post you stated your vote on me was the first vote you had made over the course of the game. clearly it wasnt.

False I stated that I wasn't blindly sheeping people and that I was the first person to vote you.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Killthestory »

oh my bad bro.

that completely fucks up my scumread then.

anyway you were kinda sheeping people my man when you voted for all those dudes who others had voted for
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 201, Persivul wrote:
In post 175, SirCakez wrote:I find it interesting how Kill made two bigger posts directly after I called him out for not doing anything.

That's not a fair charge. If he continues to do nothing, you continue to suspect him for that. If he does something, you say it's suspicious that he did something in response to being called out. It's like asking someone if they've stopped kicking puppies yet.

Fair enough. The way he popped in and started posting so quickly post-accusation just felt off to me.
Dierfire has done fuck all in game, not really much to read there.
Kill is starting to look like a good vote also.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Killthestory »

how the fuck am i starting to look like a good vote?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

You're getting ridiculously over defensive.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 223, SirCakez wrote:You're getting ridiculously over defensive.

ok so apparently im not supposed to respond to accusations lmfao

man i love these bullshit excuses for scumreading my ass

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”