Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Heat »

SC wagon seems like an overreaction tbh
I didn't think the vote was that bad. His "this is gonna be one of those games" comment tho is kinda nullscum to me cause it just reminds me of throwing hands up instead of explaining or talking to ppl

I'll keep an eye on him
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat why do you replace into a game and then do jack shit - spiffeh
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Heat »

In post 129, Specter Deflectors wrote:^^^^
Eh, changed my mind. I crave too much attention to NOT sign my name.
- Max

i have never related to something as much as this
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Heat »

In post 156, SirCakez wrote:I chose Heat to RVS because there was a wagon going on him and I like wagons to get the game going in RVS.

In post 150, SirCakez wrote:Heat wagon was RVS though. I took Persivul's vote as trying to start a serious wagon on Flubber, then he pointed out it was still sarly game and there wouldn't be much good evidence, which I then agreed with and voted Flubber. Then people all got on my balls. That was my train of thought.
And the last time I played with Flubber and he actually tried he was scum so :/

i mean the hopping on wagons thing is fair because its something I do as well, but i don't understand why my wagon would give you any meaningful information considering the fact that I just wasn't even here
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 520, SirCakez wrote:Should I flavorclaim? Like everyone else apparently has scientific roles and this is really bizarre so better to clear it up earlier then later.

I dont like this
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I like anti's recent posts on eap. I would like to see their rebuttal.

I'm also interested in what reads Sircakez has
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 527, Heat wrote:
In post 156, SirCakez wrote:I chose Heat to RVS because there was a wagon going on him and I like wagons to get the game going in RVS.

In post 150, SirCakez wrote:Heat wagon was RVS though. I took Persivul's vote as trying to start a serious wagon on Flubber, then he pointed out it was still sarly game and there wouldn't be much good evidence, which I then agreed with and voted Flubber. Then people all got on my balls. That was my train of thought.
And the last time I played with Flubber and he actually tried he was scum so :/

i mean the hopping on wagons thing is fair because its something I do as well, but i don't understand why my wagon would give you any meaningful information considering the fact that I just wasn't even here

Seeing who joins, who's scared to wagon, etc. Better then just a completely random vote in terms of gathering info.
Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 520, SirCakez wrote:Should I flavorclaim? Like everyone else apparently has scientific roles and this is really bizarre so better to clear it up earlier then later.

I dont like this

Why?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

The only way people can respond to that is if they use information from their own roles
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

Flavor info, yeah. Nothing actually action-related would have to be revealed. Like three people have already said they have scientific names anyways.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

You say that like the flavor is insignificant

And if it's insignificant you wouldn't have to claim it!!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Rolewise it's insignificant, yeah. It's only relevant to comparing the different flavors of people.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

But if it's not significant to there role...

....forget it
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

*their
Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Specter Deflectors »

Hi this is EP. Will try to get a thoughtslist on everyone in the game out in a few hours.
Hydra of errantparbaobal and MaxwellPuckett. 97% ghost-proof, patent pending.

"fwiw, I think you're both two of the best folks around (I never said this, sh)" - hiplop
Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:00 pm

this is from a full reread of the game, not just ISOs

EAP: I like what EAP says about Cakez on the Heat wagon in . I will note that I also think that the EAP push on hellhound was misguided imo but can come from a town perspective definitely. But i will note that pushing someone who isn't posting a lot of content, i feel is mislynch logic. I do notice some other people along with IANV trying to push some low-activity people which makes no sense to me because why would effort indicate alignment unless it was some insanely real meta dichotomy if you catch my drift.

hiplop: I don't want to go into detail about why I thought/think hiplop was/is scum until i'm more confident in it. I do think that hiplop's strategy might work if we were a little more coordinated and had a little more time, but it's just not feasible.

Hellhound: Like I said before, I find little validity in what other people argue for hellhound being scum. I don't think that necessarily makes the people that push hellhound scum.

Heat: Heat's catchup failed to take a lot of good stances but I think he makes some good points.

SirCakez: I don't think the change in Flubber was particularly bad. When you consider it, it seems coming more from a town perspective than scum motivation. However, that being said, I do think that his response to the resulting pressure was bad.

lane: Looking back on it, lane's entrance was really bland. I originally liked the cakes push, the narrative that he was pushing was at least better than Shiro's but that doesn't really mean much to me anymore. The push on Apricity makes me HIGHLY uncomfortable. I dont know what to think about lane's observation on the EAP push on hellhound, I thought that was definitely something that merited lane's vote so it makes it weird that lane didn't vote.

Shiro: The early game was something that I felt needed a good response for me to ignore. did not deliver. I also dislike the SirCakez push.

Apricity: This townread on Apri is a meta read, and so I don't want to put too much stock in it. However, I will note that I felt there were a lot of things that pinged me in space invaders that came from Apri when Apri was conftown, meaning that behavior that I find scummy isn't actually very indicative. - I don't necessarily agree with shiro admitting that the post looked scummy makes shiro scum, but i do think that others might come to that conclusion.

Iecerint: Miller claim, cool. I assume that was the mod clarification question

Flubbernugget: seems weird to me no matter how I look at it. But his reaction to my push on him seemed legit. I do agree with Persivul in and I think that Persivul is town for now, and Flubber is someone that I might consider. I agree with a lot of what Flubber says on page 14, so there is that.

Persivul: I don't think that Pers is particularly scum for pushing the Heat wagon, but I do think that there is some oddness to the way that the Heat wagon developed. I don't understand how Cakez tries to defend the Heat wagon as something that was legit, feels odd to me. I do think that the Flubberpush early on for the strategy discussion was bad, but genuine. Persivul's game later on sort of doesn't really strike me as particularly good.

zakk/shadow: Shadow keeps the interactions to a minimum, really only talking about firebringer. I personally the reluctance to interact with the playerlist as a whole possibly scummy, but then again, the activity level from this slot kind of skews that data.

Other than shiro, I would seriously consider hiplop and lane.
I would weakly consider Persivul and flubber for now.

-EP

"fwiw, I think you're both two of the best folks around (I never said this, sh)" - hiplop
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by hiplop »

ep you're wrong and im not sure why you think im scum
third best scummer of all time
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

In post 529, Flubbernugget wrote:I like anti's recent posts on eap. I would like to see their rebuttal.

I'm also interested in what reads Sircakez has

You want me to rebut someone who has not made a case on me?

(Not varsoon here)

@Heat: Hey hot hot heeeeeat. Got any red hot scum reads this game? Or are you just from Ontario so your Heat is not even that hot.

P.S. @Specter: I mostly wanted to push lurkers some because I was not really feeling any of my reads too strongly yet. Varsoon seems sure abut Hell, but I really am not buying his case.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

While I am here:
@Spector some more: I also have some reason to not like Hiplop, not the least of which was that over reaction to an FoS.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 541, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:While I am here:
@Spector some more: I also have some reason to not like Hiplop, not the least of which was that over reaction to an FoS.

What over reaction?
Hellhound
Hellhound
Goon
Hellhound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Hellhound »

VOTE: shiro

the vote is not to go back on hiplop
Hydra of Firebringer and AntiHero
Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Errant currently has more of a grasp on this game than me thanks to their catchup, so I'm going to let them choose if they want to change our vote or not.
But I support the Shiro wagon, moreso than the hiplop one. Don't really get the hiplop scumread, actually.
Shiro can you tell me more about what my posts remind you of? Are you talking, like.. Saga Frontier? I don't remember how much we interacted in that game, and it's the only recent game I think we were both in. Also after that post I would have expected you to vote us, not Cakez. The fact that you did makes me wonder if you did because there's actually support for that one.
- Max

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Hiplop/Lane/Flubber/Shiro is my scum pool atm, in that order. Persivul has kind of disappeared which is weird.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Heat »

at page 10

hellhound is town rn. frustration seems rly genuine/not forced. i like it. their shiro case also makes sense
Can't get a read on apricity. I'll ISO when i've caught up if i cant get a solid read then
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Heat »

granted I've only played one game with shiro, but this doesn't seem like her towngame
she was way more engaged and stuff in denmark mafia
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Heat »

In post 368, hiplop wrote:
In post 350, Persivul wrote:
In post 346, Specter Deflectors wrote:Hiplop howd I miss that you were in this game?

Because he hasn't done anything...

games been open like 24 hours and ive done more than you

okbutwhere.gif
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Heat »

not varsoon who r u bc the only person who calls me hot hot heat is nahdia im confused. also who chips me for being from ontario WHO ARE YOU

ok im done my catchup but i only roughly skimmed the last half bc fuck catchups i hate them

HH is town. Ice is probably town cause of the miller claim (altho i did claim miller one time offsite when i was scum that was a hoot).
Scumreads rn are Shiro, Cakez and Pers

Hiplop is also down low but i dont like how Cakez interacted with him, so hippy gets to be higher
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”