BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Alright this is my first non newby game so I intend to be hyper aggressive and generally give no fucks about anyone but me and my agendas. Get with it or Get BENT.

VOTE: Wgeurts This guy, just stole my thunder!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

I'll let you handle the politics buddy. You seem like you got a good handle on it your RVS made me LOL. And I already like you. Lets not change that by being scumfuck number 1.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Voting for me? Im CONFTOWN from where I'm sitting. Take them crap shoots back to the gotham alleyways. lol
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

To be honest I'm just having fun in RVS this is my first time in RVS :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Oh noes, no more votes for me. I'm a good guy I promise.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

On another note Persivul that vote does seem kind of serious and the reason seems kind of, forced to me. Or maybe I'm just nervous. I suppose that we shall see.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

I don't like that I'm agreeing with what wgeurts is saying. Its almost like hes forcing me to town read him by giving generally useful advice. Stop manipulating me!
UNVOTE:
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

We don't have much to go on yet so I would say both actions are pretty null. Kuroi is the only one who is asserting this is some type of scum tell right? Since no one else is coming up with lame reason to support him I'm leaning that he is null - scum more than null town. Its D-1 and IME scum is always the most opportunistic here.

Right now I have a very extremely weak null scum read on Maixmous, Kuroi, and Percival, and Kain Tepes. Each one of these slorts have attempted to push weak cases that no one else is being opportunist about at all.

Masquerade after the game could you give me some insight into your town read of me. When I'm actually scum I need to be able to be town read! And this is the first game that I have not become scum king number 1 within my first 3 posts lol. Or better yet now would be better :D gotta make sure the read is genuine and all.

P-Edit:
Thats it, Wgeurts I never get town reads this fast, FOS on you for being too good to be true!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Hmm. You raise good points I will reread while considering what you sau and see if I come to similar conclusions.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Yeah we can't wait around for scum to offer themselves on a platter. But when have any of you ever caught scum before they slipped up? I am a firm believer in that your win con ultimately influences your decisions.

That being said I have a theory about all mafia games with the standard 9 player newbie setup. At some point in time before the game ends it goes to either mylo or lylo. It is here that scum has to make its move. Its here that they are forced to deliver themselves up on a platter. I think the best course of action for a VT is to develop your reads as the days progress and try to eliminate players that are anything less than town starting with who is more than likely to be scum. Outside of PR's that is pretty much all you can hope to do as town.

Scum is going to opportunistic at some point because they can and they must in order to win. Spotting it is of course how I intend to catch scum.

Why are you in such a rush to build wagons and force content? Shouldn't you be trying to get to know everyone better right now while we are still very early in the day?
VOTE: Maxous
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Wgeurts you can't answer my questions they are not for you :( And I'm voting to apply pressure. Can you vote with me so the pressure gets more um pressurized?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Whoa whoa I'm not a fan boy, I'm clearly buddying Wgeurts. 2 reasons, to test the effects of buddying from my perspective and to see if anyone is gonna call me out on it :D

Well 3 reasons really but the 3rd kind of tips my hand much more than is necessary to appear as if I'm being oh so transparent. I'm getting the reaction that I assumed would be most likely, "this newb doesn't know hes doing bad stuff I guess."

Also if we are paying attention to my actions and the BS I make up without anyone asking me to do so. I am trying to create a wagon on Maxous for close to no solid reasons. And too my surprise everyone is still being very cautious and not supporting it. Dear scum if your plan is to be perfect town and avoid getting caught, Like I already put it out there. Games gonna come to MyLo/LyLo anyhow. Stop stalling and get this show on the road.

LOL kuroi. Politely ignore my typo's like a GentileIt. :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:11 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Also every post Percy has made so far has been neither bad nor good. I think hes scum.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Alexcellent is the only person voting for me that isn't scum. I purposely made myself low hanging fruit because scum wasn't being easy enough for me to read. I thought it was fishy that Anen had a town read on me extrememly soon. I thought it was even fishier that Wgeurts was only trying to ping town with every post. Instead of... you know... scum hunting like the 4 people who have all attempted to start wagons(this does not include me even I know my wagon is pure BS lol).

I am by no means saying that I am the best reader of individuals but I know what I have scum read before and I know how to force it out of people. If these 2 aren't scum falling for my tricks isn't going to help you town in LyLo.

VOTE: Anen

After all, I can't vote for the man I'm trying to buddy. That being said Its D1, get on this wagon... what do you have to lose?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

I need to used punctuation more. These sentences are hard to decipher if you don't take my exact natural pauses.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Shotty! I don't think any of my more underhanded reading tactics are gonna work on you :(
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Masquerade do you notice anything odd about my vote on Anen?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Hi Kain of all the Players here I like you. Please never change. Some players have been trying to control your playstyle since your first post. That's a sign of being scum IRL. Idk how what that has to do with the game tho.

Anen is so mad. And yes there is something wrong with my vote and Masquerade should be able to point it out. I got plans within plans Anen! BTW your not scumhunting at all your just giving your opinion on things. Which is doing nothing to progress the game and only creating noise. But hey what do I "know" outside of my wincon? LOL
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Don't drink and mafia unless your a professional. If you can't see it masquerade I'm just going to add you to the people who have no memory of what has been posted. That being said I catch all "mistakes" and count them as Lies. I can cloak and dagger all I want. It helps me get reads and I am town and gettting reads is all I can do so If I get lynched for playing differently than you then so be it. Your just not mature enough to read intent.

The best you could hope to pin on me at this point is "sewing confusion." Except I am not the traps are obvious and only scum would entertain them because scum is looking to push a myslynch while town is looking to actually catch scum. In a sense I am the bait. The bait is obvious. And scum cannot and will not resist me. Unless scum is better than I thought. And if thats the case I already in over my head. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

VOTE: Wgeurts

Not scumhunting. General Fence sitting. Pushing a lynch on me for anyreason but, "BW exhibits scum intent." This vote is serious.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:27 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

You were never town from my POV. I have plans within plans. You were better earlier in the game about not getting full of yourself when I was buddying, I will give you town cred for that. Not enough tho. My vote isn't OMGUS... I gave my reasons you can disagree with them all you like :D

The don't drink and mafia was aimed at Masquerade............................ um...... what?... lol

The reason for the cloak and dagger is stated. It helps me get reads... um lol what are you doing Wgeurts? Are you reading what you are typing lol

I said the best you could do. Your not doing the best. Your not pushing me for sewing confusion... wth is going on here lol You are not resisting anything, you're pushing me. I am the bait that you cannot resist.... LOL um no I don't care If I get lynched as town. As scum I care... And I wouldnt make it appear as if I cared anyway so please tell me again why I am supposed to care about being lynched when I can win from the Grave Yard as Town?

You were fence sitting until you started pushing me. I am making myself an easy myslynch target for scum and your pushing me... LOL

The only person that can discredit you Wgeurts is you. You might want to ask for clarification if your not following what I'm saying because you have litterally attempted to refute none of my case against you except for the fence sitting part.

Lynch Wgeurts today! If I somehow get lynched today (I dont see this happening) Lynch Wgeurts tomorrow lol.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:31 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Sir cakez are you scum number 3? LOL I doubt all of the scum is gonna jump on this wagon; that's suicide...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:37 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

I mean your saying a whole lot of nothing Wgeurts. Town can be played aggressively lol. How you can even assert that town has no reason to be agressive is a red flag. I'm not even being aggressive yet.

You refuted every part of that post that had nothing to do with you. All of it was directed at Masquerade. Everything under my vote was directed at you... Maybe it will become more clear to you if you look at the post like that.

This is a fun game so fart :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:41 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

FART!!?!?!? LOL... More votes on Wgeurts please.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Before anyone hammers they must give a 24 hour intent to hammer. If not blitz lynch them tomorrow.

I have not ignored your case on me. I gave my reasons and you don't believe them. Normally I wouln't say that this is confirmation bias just yet because I believe in a gentlemen's disagreement. However your generally pleasant demeanor feels genuine so I'm gonna judge your actions based on playing toward your win con. Scum.

Everyone that is voting for me is not scum. I suspect, You(Wgeurts), Anen, and FOS on sircakes. I have 5 votes on me which means i don't think two of them are scum at all. I don't see how OMGUSing would help me as scum. Can you explain how my current voting pattern indicates that I am scum?

I am very confident in my ability to not get lynched, for whatever reason you seem to think that makes me scum. I do not see the alignment indication in confidence of unlynchableness...
Can you show me where it is?

By mentioning my poor use of the English language you discredit yourself. You can always ask for clarification if my words do not make sense. Is my posting format confusing to you?

You assert that me thinking you were town was me sarcastically saying you were town. I have already said you were never town from my POV. Masquerade caught it as well. Your defense is to tell me when I'm being sarcastic... Did you give up on trying to look as town as possible? Or did you actually get confident in your ability to be read as town from buddying? The other option would to think that I'm actually this bad of a player to not be able to hide my scum intent. So as to say I am newbscum? You have to be doing at least one of these right now unless you can think of another scenario.

Waffling is not fence sitting. They are close in meaning but their is a distinct difference in meaning. I will remember to use the synonym tactic when I roll scum. It works pretty well on people who are less... aggressive/paranoid? For the sake of debate waffling means to be on either side of the fence going back and forth and being generally indifferent of one choice or the other by doing so. Fence sitting means to be indifferent of any option. The act of not choosing is what creates the indifference in the latter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calling me an idiot for my actions is quite ridiculous. This is a game that just so happens to not have a physical element to it. So its hard to guage those you aren't familiar with How I arrive at the correct destination is of no concern to town unless ofcourse you think I am bussing. If you don't think I am scum than you don't think I am bussing. Lets try and give credit where its due and where that is, is in a positive result; not the method achieved to create them.

Join me in a prayer everyone! Oh great mafia god! Creator of all that is sneaky and lover of the vanilla towny! Hear our please of mercy in our terrible dick tracy and sherlock impersonations!
Let our minds not be perverted by the scum charm magic of "assumption." Someday we will tell our grand children about the day we truly defeated towns worst enemy. A closed mind full of assumptions! Kiss!Kiss!Bang! Bang!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Okay I'm having too much fun lol
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:39 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Claim in before I head to school. Vigilante here, if there is no CC, JK on me tonight if you value towns ability to Night Kill. I don't think I will be able to shoot tonight, I don't know if me shooting to better than cop or jk using poswers instead.

Lynch Wgeurts Please. Anen tomorrow, cop should investigate SirCakez.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:25 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

I have already offered up town use of the gun that is why I explicitly said JK on me "IF" you value town having a NK power. I was speaking directly to the JK whomever that is and the JK has to be town: This allowed me to do two things lure scum to suggest anti town ideas and lay down a layer of wifom by putting it out as a suggestion. I did not plan on shooting because mafia has a scum doc. My power is the least effective. The best course of action is to:
let the cop have the 4 uses. If he dies. Jk gets the rest. If JK Dies Vig gets the rest. How anyone came to any other conclusions while having a town wincon I do not know. Lets assume they have a scum wincon.

I also already stated that I feel that I did not know that my shots are worth more than our other PR's power's. Scum!Wgeurts could not resist the bait yet again. I have only made it appear as if I needed direction in my actions to see who would suggest the most scummiest action. Ofcourse Scum!Wgeurts suggested the option that would be the least beneficial to
town. It is obvious at this point that I have plans within plans but I am quite happy that Wgeurts keeps revealing his alignment so clearly.

Please more votes on Wgeurts. His ideas seem to suggest a decidedly anti town wincon. Lets do town a favor and lynch scum on D1 :D

P-Edit again, I understand that you all have an already formed opinion about me and are going by that to guess my actions. You will see that their is a method to my madness. Though you may not understand it or agree with it. I am perfectly capable of playing in a manner that is entirely sane. Scum you can keep treating me like a moron it is working to my advantage I hope :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:33 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

I just want to point out that all of us are confirmed town to scum. They actually don't want to have their kills directed by town. They would much rather prefer to kill who will best advance their scum!plot. In a way losing a confirmed town early on at least makes scum behave in a more predictable manner at night one time. They are aware of this as well and it will naturally raise their scum paranoia and could lead to a slip. So in the end not JKing me is always the best option for town to take at this point.

More votes on Wgeurts please.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:30 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

I think it would be best not to answer anenien's question.
Unless it is only about my role. Since the role can not be you these questions are very safe to answer.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Um more votes on Wgeurts please. Obviously the scummiest person in the game followed by Anenien.

No Kuroi don't drink and mafia unless your a professional at drinking and mafia is how that was meant to be read. Viewing me as scum at this point makes no sense. FOS on you. Seems like you should know better than this if your trying to teach players how to play. I'm having fun and playing well. Let us not hate the player... lol
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

My first language is English. I am not proof reading. If someone is confused they can ask questions.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Still waiting on Wgeurts to shred my WoT.
Empty Promise?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

If we aren't going to lynch Wgeurts today. I would be okay with lynching Aneninen based on the associatives with Wgeurts. I still prefer a Wgeurts lynch.

p-edit:

I agree with clumsy. Lets not answer anymore role questions that are not about the Vig and what the vig should do. I am already outed all we can do here is make even more wifom for the scum to sift through.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Maxous. Wgeurts is the only one who pushed for my lynch and it was indeed a terrible push. I honestly don't know how I got to L-1. Perhaps its a matter of insecurity that lead those people to be lead astray. I have to come realize that being sure of yourself in this game tends to bother some individuals.
I'm picking up what your putting down. However, I happen to think that Wgeurts is actually scum and tried to push a scum myslynch on what appeared to be a weak player(me). I think your vote would be better on Wgeurts than anything else. Wgeurts flip will give you more traction for your push on Texcat if he flips town, and it wont damage your traction if Wgeurts flips scum.
Do you agree?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Well it exactly isn't Wgeurts!town = Texcat!scum. It's more if it can be proven that Wgeurt's push comes from town then you suggesting that Texcat was attempting to take advantage of a TownVsTown town wagon gains more supporting evidence/traction.
Does this make more sense? Do you agree?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Now that it makes sense to you Maxous; is their anything holding you back from voting for Wgeurts?

I see your point Persivul; but, if you can come to this conclusion so can anyone else, especially scum. They can and will use what town thinks is town to their advantage if they are good at being scum.
In Wgeurts what we have is someone who pushed a weak case on a town that was making himself easy to be myslynched. The scum intent is clear but we do not yet know if Wgeurts is indeed scum. The associative's we can draw from how people reacted to the case on me, and the wagon are more clear when we know what Wgeurts' alignment actually is.
Do you agree?

Shotty, without any concrete associative tells wouldn't we just be voting for Aneninen for derping? I do agree that him derping in the same manner over and over is suspicious. But as a D1 lynch compared to other options; do you truly think lynching Anenien is town's best chance at lynching scum today?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Nope persivul thats not a contradiction, the case was weak, If someone is an easy target any case can be used to myslynch them. Nothing about my posts revealed any sort of scum intent but he thought I was scum? That doesn't add up. But I'll stop asking for votes seeing as I'm not getting them lol. I still think he is scum. JK do not JK me tonight! If I'm going to be killed then let it happen. I'm only going to vote in my scumpool anyhow.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Argh I really want to hammer this but patience is a part of my game that is sorely lacking and I want to stop hammering on people I don't actually think are scum. Gotta break those bad habbits....
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

LoL if Wgeurts really is scum I will never doubt my own reads ever again.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:54 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

In post 330, wgeurts wrote:Also I just dumped an entire wall of content and all you can say is "lol wgeurts is scum".

Before I read anything else I just want to say that Wgeurts is absolutely correct. I litterally said those words :D LMAO. I doubt all of my reads unless I have pr knowledge. Thats why I said will Never doubt my reads "<!!!again!!!>"

Any how moving on...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:34 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Alright well I'm gonna just park my vote and lurk until I find a reason not to do this.

Wgeurts here's a fun question, If the JK doesn't JK me. Do you expect to make it to Day2? Is that the reason you think the Vig needs to be Jail Kept?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:44 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

those match up
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:54 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

I'm sorry Maxous, it's just now that I'm claimed and UnCC'd I kinda feel like I can get away with easier methods of manipulation to get reads that would normally be unacceptable.... I just kind of took advantage of the oppurtunity to kill two birds with one stone. I'm sure you can come up with something better than that to do what your trying to do. And I felt like he was gonna evade that anyway :( but do keep in mind that I'm with you on that suspicion after all I tried something similar earlier and he kind of already put up a wall of circumstance to it. Figured he'd do it again if you find a better um... "attack" lol

:D I love this game...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:57 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

BtW Persivul that is an OMGus vote. LOL shotty you are a very interesting character and your Avatar really puts it all together so to speak.
I just dont get how it's working so well...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Are there any cases that look solid to you alexcellent? Consider that this is D1...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

In post 386, BlacleWorks wrote:Are there any cases that look solid to you alexcellent? Consider that this is D1...

Bwahaha. Wgeurts, You seem to think I am playing under the same conditions as you. I don't care what town thinks about my actions. Isn't that um... what scum cares about?
I am almost positive you will be in lylo uncleared and in a 1v1 with some cleared town picking between you and scum.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

This might need to be said.
Dear cop you can only trust your inno results on players you are currently null reading.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:51 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Sigh Persivul there was no need to explain how motivation and intent works. If they don't understand that by now they won't understand it in this game. I wish you would follow your own advice and stop just calling Wgeurts "bad." Clearly he isn't his tunnel got me to claim... If you were all actually looking at motivation at the time the wagon formed and not trying to take advantage of it to form reads I wouldn't have needed to claim to begin with.

Why is everyone playing rediculously shit tier mafia? Using meta to establish reads? I make a point to play differently in every game just to prove that meta is actually the worse way to attempt to read someone. I think some of you forgot that this game is purely psychological.

Texcat we have a framer. Nothing about what I said was funny it was helpful advice seeing as we have players here being completely stupid. I can already see a stupid cop getting a guilty and claiming with his guilty...
Your lack of thought before you post is kind of annoying. I mean all of you are kind of annoying in this manner except for Percy, Maxous, Alexcellent(sometimes) and Shotty.

I'm bored... you guys suck. Lynch Wgeurts.

P-Edit: Meh, I your not being rude have you played with Radiant Cowbells? That's a whole other level of rude...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:11 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Explaining yourself isn't vital to the game Wgeurts. So tired of your preachy BS, this is not a newb game and you aint no IC. Just know that the way you are playing tells me two things immediately. You are likely scum and very excited to have a scumdoctor/Are the scumdoctor. You are town and you have a PR. If I'm wrong on both of these great job I hope mafia kills you tonight and cop/jk are saved by your badness. If I'm right about any of these you need to rethink your strategies. Your not in control of this town your just digging more tunnels and no one is going to listen to your bullshit... sigh your the worst just stop posting for like 24 hours or something you need a break...

Kuroi, your reaction is shit tier. Your only capable of pointing out the obvious and you can't even point it out without being subjective. You are actually playing worse than Wgeurts. Atleast Wgeurts can keep his emotions in check. Atleast Anenien has the balls to recognize terribad plays. Nope you just continue to wallow in your shit pit.

I am absolutely disgusted so far. I am very happy that I am the Vig :D Framer on me tonight... also don't kill me

Im gonna shoot a cow in the back :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:27 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Only the morons/scum are entertaining his Bull! Like seriously there needs to be a test you have to pass before you can stop playing newbie games. People wonder why scum wins more than town....
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Kuroi the better is decided in the results. Wgeurts will die before you push any lynches in this game. And when that happens you will be caught sooo good luck with whatever your planning :D

I'd hammer that Persival. Going to keep my vote where it is so everyone will remember how hard I tunneled Wgeurts so that when I flip town people can go back and examine the interaction from a confirmed town perspective.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

If we can't come to an agreement 24 hrs before dead line I propose we do a 3way hammer... You know what nevermind you guys are big babies and would not go for that! BABIES!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

That interesting care to go into more detail shotty? I have my own interpretation and I was wondering if we were on the same wavelength :D.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

In post 438, KuroiXHF wrote:KT is pretty much about to be replaced.

In post 447, SirCakez wrote:Persivul's KT vote also sucks.
Like what is that, he's going to be replaced in like a day and you know how he is.

The bleating of a mud covered sheep was heard in every abode of that town. The townspeople could only do all their best to ignore it as they grabbed their ropes and began their encroachment steady as a summer breeze.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Thats right SirCakez embrace that shit like a real man!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Why is it important that Wgeurts stays alive? I just cant seem to figure out his importance to the game :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Town does not need to be alive to win that would be scum...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:11 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

In post 472, wgeurts wrote:Anen, make a case explaining why not wanting to die, preventing an unpredictable player from screwing up, and posting thoughts about the game is scummy. As you seem to be claiming they are.

As for persivul, he's not town and if he is he's a VI.

Not finished reading yet but this is exactly why your scum... No one even needs to explain those. Your trying to manipulate peoples opinions about you instead of just looking for scum intent. Your town posturing so hard you actually thought it was working when I first started calling you out on town posturing.

Its no wonder when you though you had some town cred you started coming up with stupid ass Ideas and circulating them.
Wgeurts Impersonation: "Dear town since out Vig is clearly a lunatic I propose we arrest him, then we don't have to to worry about me dying. Becuase you know... Dying advances the scum win con if your town. I mean sure the game begins with more town than scum so town can have myslynches anyway and if im being scumread this early I surely wont be useful in a lylo situation even if I am town... But lets ignore all that because everyone thinks I'm town right????"

Lets lynch this and be done with it. I dont have to waste a shot shooting Kain Tepes. We lynch captain town posture. And everyone has a good day?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:24 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

God damn Anen I though you were an Idiot. I am so sorry for thinking bad thought and wishing that a flock of scary pigeons would make you have a bad dream(but somehow your signature leads me to believe that this wouldn't bother you that much anyhow lol) Hmmm... what could this mean?

P-Edit

OMG Kuroi he's not playing against his win condition!!! Why are people so dumb. If Percy is scum than guess what he doesn't look like scum by what he is doing. If Percy is town then guess what he doesn't look like scum by what he is doing... You know why? Playstyle is NAI!!!!!!!!!! The reads are in the motivations behind the action!!!!!!! Scum gets caught because they are paranoid as fuck and slip up trying their best to fit in... There is soooo much more to this game than being able to post witty remark sigh....
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:47 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

The game in your sig and your location. They give me a certain impression of you :D That is why I figured nightmares wouldn't bother you.
As I was catching up you made some posts with extremely sound logic. I could follow it effortlessly. Compared to your earlier posts this is like a 180 turn. In other words say goodbuy to you "Too dumb to be Scum" Card.

Nope Kuroi that is scum logic. NAI means "not alignment indicative." I think some scum may have made you think some things about this game that simply aren't true Kuroi... Either that or your likely scum LOL I don't know I don't trust meta... Or Pre-FLip Associatives...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:02 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Why is town always on the quest to lynch based on PFA. This is a common error and it benefits scum much more than you realize, we like to pretend that WiFom isn't a powerful tool. It is and you guys are playing into it.

Lynch Wgeurts!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Welp looks like Wgeurts is set to be lynched. My early victory feelings inspired me to convey those feelings poetically. It't not finished yet but yeah... :D LOL

Spoiler: Fruits of Inspiration
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Lol Wgeurts Its not Black its Blacle. Which should be pronounced Bl-ay-d. But I am black so I will answer to Black and Blackle lol even Blackie LOL... That being said asking for anything is manipulation. This game is all about manipulation. How else do you think anything happens in this game? Lets just stop pretending that mafia is an RPG and remember that this game was invented by a psychology professor because it is an excellent psychological game that reveals how much the Ego relies upon the Subconcious to interpret reality.... I know I am a nerd and all but its kind of sad that most people are playing this game extremely poorly.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Anenien I respect your wit and while it is extremely valuable to me. You don't need to add to my Vig Shot Wifom. I like how you presented it never the less. If I voted for shotty now would I be hammering? I'm too drunk to feel like checking but I will vote with you guys regardless. His OMGUS vote is enough for me to never think he is town for the rest of the game anyway... LOL. I just want to know that I'm hammering when I'm hammering. Instead of doing random shit...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

It is OMGUS: Oh My God Your Scum. The suddenly realization that someone is scum with no logical progression. It is the oldest scumtell... LOL
VOTE: drmyshottyizsick
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

I give up on trying to read SirCakez. He's better at this than he lets on LOL. BASTARD!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

For clarity I am "what's-his-name-again."
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

All good masquerade atleast you were still talking about the right person lol.

Yeah thats a common misrepresentation of the acronym Clumsy. The best thing to note here is how I am using it. If I changed the definition to suit my needs that would be another thing...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Meh I dont care for the MafiaScum Wiki Definition. I was given this definition from someone much better at this game than me. So I'm gonna roll with that one. :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:00 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Masquerade is getting shot tonight for that unvote.

Maxous vote for shotty please, I don't know how you have a town read based on his reasoning? How is someones reasoning an alignment tell? Barely anyone can follow my reasoning but I'm not scum because of it... Come on man. Look at the intent. The motivation. Generally speaking. If they aren't trying to catch scum, they are scum... The better you get the better this theory develops and the more you catch scum.

His Vote is an OMGUS because there was no scumhunting, there was no gradual progression to his scumread. He just suddenly knew someone else was scum. If it was happening to you, it would be easier to see given that you know your alignment. This is how scum appears to be scumhunting because they can't just do nothing and town posture in every post...

Please just vote for shotty... why do people wait til the deadline. Your just giving scum an excuse to have their vote parked... "I didn't want to force a no lynch, we were too close to deadline..." sound familiar? Like come on guys get you head in the game.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:22 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Because you guys seem to under a spell. This day needs to end in a lynch that by poeple who agreed to lynch someone. Not by people who just agreed to lynch someone because of deadline.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:23 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

lol terrible typos...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:50 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Give a reason.
Also I hate texas. People from texas are nosy.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Nothing is obvious except ofcourse that people from texas are nosy as fuck. And seem to think their opinion about someone else's life should be recognized and listened too. :D Perhaps everyone I have ever met from that part of the country are just the exception. Who knows.. Who cares...

Give a reason or get shot its that simple.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

there was no ad homonym attack. I am being rude on purpose. You guys call this slap fights. We're I'm from we call this derailing someones focus.... :D I don't need your advice. If I am doing something inappropriate the MOD will step in.
No one cares about your scumread because they have been validated by you. Your reads lack evidence, theory that supports that evidence, and evidence that supports that theory. Without these 3 things I will never take anycase you present seriously. I am not comfirmed as town I am uncc'd and that is a big difference...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Um insulting somone is not discrediting them LOL. What does texans being nosey have to do with Mafiascum? Nothing at all but it makes people talk about that nonsense and not mafia scum which is why it is a derailing tehcnique kid. This may not be your first rodeo but this might be this first time you fall off that bronco... BWAHAHAHA!

Your wall lacks the 3 vital points that turn a read into a case. I could careless about your reads until your proven right. Your not right. Your not going to convince me that anyone is town because you'll never know that. Your not gonna convince me anyone is scum because your not trying to. Please please please continue to do nothing and hope that your team carries you :D.

There is a huge difference. Especially on D1, your failure to recognize this will cost you more wins. You really think that I'm vig because I claimed it and no one cc'd when I was close to being lynched and had an intent to hammer? Yeah you should never be sure of anyone's alignment based on a claim on D1... thats one of your scumtells btw. Your much to sure of who is town. LOL
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

No I'm actually the smartest person on earth currently. I just dont lord it over anyone else. But I digress.

Actually you can proven right about anything. Even stuff that your not actually right about. But I digress.

You appear to "know" who is town and who is not. There is zero tone of skepticism in your posts. I am currently thinking that your behavior reflects your wincon. Those with the scum wincon "know" things. That's what I'm getting at here. Currently you have a basic understanding of this concept. Unfortunately it is just that. Basic. Like you :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

I shot at Masquerade. He's alive. He got docced or I got Jk'd or he got Jk'd If he isnt the cop he has no valuable pr for town. I'd say its best to lynch masquerade because it will not expose our JK and it will get rid of a player who likely scum due to the interraction between him and shotty in twilight.

I have not read any of the day so far. But I wanted to go ahead and say this before anybody influences me.

VOTE: Masquerade
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Thats L-1 Btw. I was honestly hoping I derp hammered... oh well.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Right now I'm thinking its Kuroi/Wgeurts as the 3rd mafia.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Yes. From the way things seem to be playing out. Right now we either have 1 shot left or 2 shots left. Mafia likely has only 2 shots.

Before anyone hammers we need to come to a majority decision of what to do with these shots. If you dont agree with what I propose you must then come up with something.

Depending on if Masquerades flip either the cop should act or the jk shouldn't act. No one will have to claim and this will all work out as long as we don't do any silly.

Explanation of plan inc
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Keep In Mind that In Every Scenario I will be shooting at Wgeurts/Kuroi to draw the mafia kill. And I will only be doing this if Masqerade flips mafia.

But first off. If the Jk used his power on either me or masquerade he needs to go ahead and claim and please explain why this seemed like a good idea to them at the time.

P-Edit:
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

If anyone CC's we lynch Masquerade.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

At any point in the day if any CC's Masquerade we need to lynch Masquerade at all costs. If he is scum he is the mafia rolecop fishing for the JK.

So you Jk'd me to save yourself? Really? but your ready to be lynched for it today? Really?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Honestly that doesn't make any sense JK doesn't need to CC lynch this guy today. One of the people the framer told us to look at got investigated last night is likely the Cop, and Kuroi/Wgeurts is likely the mafia doc.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Rereading the mechanics and I feel dumb for missing this. So we have 2-3 shots. Which is enough for us to lynch one guy investigate one and shoot one guy. Hopefully the cop didn't investigate Alexcellent LOL. Seeing as we have a game of what can go wrong will go wrong.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Yup lets hold off on the lynch until someone CC's. I'm not ready to move forward until everyone has seen the claim and commented about it.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:58 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

It truly is. I realized early on that Vig shots were essentially free but I was under the impression that it only counts if vig gets the kill. and Yeah JK needs to claim.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:00 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Okay lets lynch Kuroi and I'll shoot chilled tea. We have 2 -3 shots right now. JK don't do anything stupid again thanks. I think Kuroi is the mafia because he began this day by slowly trying to push persival who is clearly town. Chilled tea limped on the wagon with poor reasoning.

VOTE: KuroiXHF
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

In post 747, KuroiXHF wrote:My question to you
was
heat. This isn't the first time you've acted much more erratic than the average person. Going from zero to sixty isn't normal. Are you always like this, or just this game?

Um drake goes 0 to 100 real quick. And all that means is that they trurst their emotions and intuition. Stop being a little bitch yo... Still catching up and also I'm drunk, it was my little bro's birthday today :D!

Masquerade, if they sell "Red Irish Rose" in your town, trust me bro... you will not be disappointed!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

In post 750, KuroiXHF wrote:That's because you put forth that inappropriately emotional questioning in the same post as the vote. There's a difference between not doing the dirty work and fielding out thoughts from everyone else.

UM WTF? Texcat is a girl, girls are much less emotional then guys! Also sarcasm isn't an emotion. I might be drunk but um we should probably lynch this guy I was scum reading him while sober and I am scum reading him now.... I'm a "I love you guys" type of drunk. I don;t love shit about Kuroi.

Wgeurts is the LURK KING of D2 so far.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

You might as well right that case maxous.

Clumsy I think you asked the question so I will answer it now. X gains a number when scum dies. so we had 5 shots at the begining of night 1. I know I shot. I know you JK'd me. I don't know if the cop investigated. So we have 2 to 3 shots left. Which is enough to shoot and investigate or JK and investigate.

I think we should shoot and investigate because JK power cannot prove allignments.

I have learned to never trust twilight posts because I was gonna shot masquerade based on the twilight interaction. I would suggest that everyone do the same thing from now on. Don't trust twilight scum is crafty!!!

If town tells me not to shoot I won't. (I'm still gonna shoot you chilled tea you know that I am a loose cannon.)
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Definitely going to shoot chilled tea.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Because he didn't want to die dummy... and he has a PR... sooooo please explain to me why you would say some dumb shit like that as town? Your getting shot.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

OMG You can say whatever you want but you cannot put words in another persons mouth. JK JK'd me to save himself. Then you go ahead and say your starting to see what JK JK'd me. Which was to save himself. Implying that saving yourself from me is a good Idea.

The reason town would avoid saying this at alllll costs is because they then set themselves up to be killed by scum at night. Scum would avoid saying this at alllll costs because it looks extremely survivalistic and that shit gets you lynched.

Explain to me why you would say some dumb shit like that as town? If you can't explain yourself your getting shot by either me or mafia...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

That is not the correct answer the only correct answer in your situation is, "I am a VT and I want to draw the NK because I am shit at scumhunting and I feel this is my best play." Your caught bruh. And you are getting shot make no mistake. I'm gonna shoot you so hard.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

And you did not say that.... Do you see why I am going to shoot you now? You have basically claimed I am Scum or a PR. As town I can only believe that Town would only soft claim PR to draw NK. Scum will only soft claim PR to avoid a lynch. I know that some people are slow and cant for some reason think of the possibilities of an action. But I ain't one of those people and I have a gun.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

My bad I forgot that you guys don't know how to fact check. And honestly I don't see why you need too. I however know that I am correct. I am going to shoot at this scumbag(Chilled Tea). I will be killed to draw the NK. if kuroi flips town, cop should investigate Wguerts. Tomorrow if Chilled tea is scum or Kuroi is scum, cop does not claim. If any of the 2 flips town, cop should claim to rule him out of the POE. Everyone should then lynch the most scummy person within the POE.

This is my will. I am going to die tonight. Remember JK if Kuroi flips scum I am not going to shoot chilled tea. and you can feel free to jail me to save me. We will then have another extra shot for the cop to investigate again.
Let us leverage our power against these scumlords!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

I am correct. We gave 2 to 3 shots. I do not care how it may appear how I came into this knowledge. What matters is that I am correct. I don't make shit easy for scum and give out free info. Their is a reason I come off as anti-town and that is because the site meta of town play is just horrific and plays right into scum hands in any scum meta.

Site meta is so fucking horrible that you cannot avoid a day one lynch as a PR by claiming VT. On forum mafia the first lynch is supposed to be completely random and it being completely random is another way of catching scum. Because scum doesn't want to die. If its left up to chances the chances of them dying are much higher than any of us catching scum. As a matter of fact we catch scum by their slips and not by anything else. So as long as scum doesn't say anything overly scummy they won't get lynched easily. So they have a much better chance of not being lynched when it is random.

That being said. Half of you don't even know how to properly argue and retreat after a certain level of frustration which makes it very hard to read a persons alignment when you don't care for or don't know of the site meta town reads. From my perspective town reads are shoddy at best and I have a constant scum read on everyone that fluctuates. Whoever is the most scummy is the scum as far as I am concerned so please stop with the posturing its sickening. If town would simply behaves in a manner that reflects their alignment and stop trying to game each other we might be able to get some god damn where without scum being as obvious as that man we lynched yesterday.

P-Edit:
If what you believe is true please explain to me Tex Cat why is alexcellent is dead we do not have 2 to 3 shots left? Please explain to me that I am incorrect on how we have 2 to 3 shots left. Please for a second recognize that my result is the same as yours. It is only when I was asked how I came to that result that it appeared that I was wrong. Do you see that it is obvious that I would not come to that answer with the math I provided. It is clear that I am not here to play this game for you. What strikes me as odd is that if you all actually looked back and read the rules you would know that my answer is correct and would just shut the fuck up about and think. "thats odd." But nope you make the assumption about an actions intentions that you know nothing about. This is what we like to refer to as a BIAS. From here on if refuse to recognize that your an idiot for not seeing past this rouse than what you are suffering from is CONFIRMATION BIAS.

Town should not be trying to correct town. Town should be trying to correct scum because scum just might slip. You guys know I am town so please if you are not scum stop playing like scumlords. I swear it's like your all caught under the "Well if I gotta be VT might as well work on my scum game." spell.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

when it isn't random.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:09 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Whatver your still getting shot, and it's because you are pushing persivul with kuroi and not because you scum slipped. I can't trust scum slips from you people sometimes because VT's are always trying to work on their scum game...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Ill be voteing for Wgeurts after the VC.

Yes SirCakez

And Masquerade its all good. You had your reasons lets just move on Just remember that your power is that if a psuedo doc not someone that should be trying to catch scum :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

I shot at Kuroi. He is the rolecop lynch him.
VOTE: KuroiHFX
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Also I need to say when I shoot we will have no idea of powers left if i dont say anything I am outed so I'm not risking my life by giving out information. Next on the lynch block is chilledtea or maybe texcat.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

lol I hammered :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Their is no reason for you to be alive unlesss MafiaDoc can save town and scum. And if he can I'm replacing out. So if you flip VT I'm replacing out just saying. Save your insults for someone with a smaller dick than you Kuroi.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

we had 2 to 3 shots last night.... JK was told not to JK. meaning we went to zero shots last night if everyone used a power. If JK fucked it up then oh well he fucked it up I can only play my part. The plan was to shoot kuroi and lynch wgeurts.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

If I hammered its twilight and scum always trolls in twilight lets just wait for the mod to come in sort it all out. IDK what you guys have been smoking but the rules clearly say that when somone of an alignment dies shots will be gained. We have had a death on both teams... Meaning we started n1 with 5 shots.

P-Edit:

Dick measuring is what your attempting to do. My dick is infinitely larger than yours so please compare dicks with someone else as doing it with me will net you nothing in life. I shot at you and you are alive. Either JK fudged it, You are mafia. Or mafia doc can save townies. If you flip VT I am replacing out. If you flip mafia I'm not gonna shoot so cop can do his thing. Cop if you think your going to be dead tomorrow. You best breadcrumb some results since all you have is inno's at the moment. lol.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Sir Cakez what is 4-3+1?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Before. Which is why masquerade could have fudged it. I really doubt that he did.

KuroiXHF just stop with the shit talk "it". I don't know you. I don't like you. And your perspective is irrelevant. Enjoy the graveyard.

P-Edit: LOL yes lets just entertain the bullshit of twilight. No just shut up and stop posting your already dead.

Return to “Completed Open Games”