New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just passing through
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3081 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Performer was bulletproof from the beginning of the game and became a tracker after the Town Tracker died
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3129 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 7.02
hebichan (1)-
Slandaar
(L-1)

RachMarie (0)-

Slandaar (1)-
hebichan
(L-1)

Not Voting (1)-
RachMarie

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-07-18 20:00:00) - Jul 18th 19:00 GMT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3130 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

RachMarie has been prodded, she has 24 hours to post before being replaced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3165 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Congrats Slandaar, third party wins are rare, so consider nomming Slandaarfor a scummie, I would but tbh I didn't really read the game.

I don't think Titus or I anticipated fully taking over the game, so sorry for some lacklustre modding

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”