RVS

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:01 am

Post by callforjudgement »

One of the things that annoys me about RVS is people being random for the sake of being random.

You certainly can have good reads day 1! But they happen after RVS is over and people are making "serious" votes and accusations, rather than random ones. RVS is just a way to transition into the position where people might potentially be serious. (Unless there's a good reason to do something else, and there rarely is, I try to always vote my top scumread as town. This is even true during day 1. You don't have much information to go on, but anything is better than nothing, or random.)

Trying to do anything in RVS but cause it to end as quickly as quickly as possible is a bad thing, though. (I've actually been considering ways to end it earlier and thus give town a more informative D1. I think you'd have to do something very grandstandy, not sure what yet though. Possibly claiming, if you have a role that's even potentially beneficial to claim. That said I feel that people normally push for individual claims early but massclaim late, and I wouldn't really want to be a part of that.)
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town

Return to “Mafia Discussion”