Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Davsto »

VC 3.10
shos (2): A Real Scourge, Raskolnikov
Flubbernugget (1): Dream Man
Klingoncelt (1): Flubbernugget
A Real Scourge (1): shos
Elsa and Anna (1): Klingoncelt

Not Voting (1): Elsa and Anna

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-04-04 17:00:00).
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Raskolnikov
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: Dream man

Deadlines in a day let's do this
I really liked dream man before but today the way he didn't really push me at all despite his night result was weird.
Even though he's wrong he shouldn't know he's wrong unless he's scum and if I was in his position I would have tunneled super hard all day.
He says its because he's townreading me but I think he knows mislynching me would look really bad for him (and/or ARS) which makes me think it's probably dream man/ARS with maybe the chance for a non-ARS partner.
He sounds pretty sure I'm lying yet wanted to push flubber for low productivity which sounds bs and his votes and unvotes on flubber and shos read artificial to me.
I also think this is scum regardless of shos alignment so it's a safe lynch in these times of uncertainty for america. I don't think he would be with flub.

Plus we have to consolidate on someone in 30 hours and everyone else has people that refuse to vote them (which also means we have town hard defending scum this game).

Would also do {ARS, klingon} but don't tell them that they'll get mad at me and I need their lovely votes :D
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

The only downside is if this is wrong it has massive gamethrowing potential. If dream man flips town (and mafia had a redirect or something) then we'd probably lose lylo because shos would hard defend klingon and vice versa and E/A will hard defend ARS and I don't really think flub's scum anymore so if it comes down to me v flub the games probably lost.

but like, yolo
deranged and incoherent
?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Dream Man »

In a sense, you have no clue who scum is, either. Welcome to the club.

In post 1499, Elsa and Anna wrote:Unless flubber's scum.

But Flubber only really makes sense with Shos since he wasn't trying to hammer when L-1.

I would like to point out how this reasoning is fallacious. What would make somebody who did not hammer counterwagon "town"? Does that then mean that myself and Klingon are automatically town as well, since we did not hammer the shos wagon? It would make sense that Flubber and Shos's alignments are independent -- scum can easily choose not to hammer town, in order to evoke such a mistaken townread on themselves. In fact, it would be more strategically advantageous for "town" to, in a sense, "hammer themselves", being pressured by the deadline.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1502, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: Dream man

Deadlines in a day let's do this

It appears that Raskol has finally attempted to use the excuse of an impending deadline to push a wagon and change his stance. The reasoning that he provides appears to be highly opportunistic as well, possibly rivalling that of Scourge's earlier comment.

Let's examine why:
In post 1502, Raskolnikov wrote:
I really liked dream man before but today the way he didn't really push me at all despite his night result was weird.
Even though he's wrong he shouldn't know he's wrong unless he's scum and if I was in his position I would have tunneled super hard all day.

It appears that Raskol's first reason is because, what would seem like "I am not making a sub-optimal play". One should be reminded of how excessive tunnelling would be detrimental to a gamestate, and, noting that Raskol does not have any experience or an inkling of my personality sans what I have displayed in this game, it would not be sound to make such a claim.

He says its because he's townreading me but I think he knows mislynching me would look really bad for him

I know that mislynching
anyone
is a sub-optimal play. Disappointingly, I have already been on two mislynches in this game, and blame should be laid on my door for such errors. Regardless, it takes four players to achieve a lynch; how would such a statement reveal a shred of light on my alignment?

I also think this is scum regardless of shos alignment so it's a safe lynch in these times of uncertainty for america. I don't think he would be with flub.

Plus we have to consolidate on someone in 30 hours and everyone else has people that refuse to vote them (which also means we have town hard defending scum this game).

Note how Raskol is more interested in a "safe lynch" and fearmongering through the threat of the impending deadline rather than valid and sound reasoning.

One should be reminded that given how events have unfolded on this day, there is only the possibility that Raskol has lied about his role, and not myself, for Raskol has moulded his roleclaim based on the information that I had revealed prior - that is, Raskol was caught in a potential lie, and had to claim "Roleblocker", the only role that would
not
receive a definitive result yet "know" that I had not made the kill tonight. I reiterate that if he is scum, his game plan would have been to claim "Tracker", giving him an even stronger roleclaim than he has at present, one that RadiantCowbells is already protecting him for despite the improbability of the current circumstances and likelihood of the mod putting such an array of roles in the setup.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1503, Raskolnikov wrote:The only downside is if this is wrong it has massive gamethrowing potential. If dream man flips town (and mafia had a redirect or something) then we'd probably lose lylo because shos would hard defend klingon and vice versa and E/A will hard defend ARS and I don't really think flub's scum anymore so if it comes down to me v flub the games probably lost.

but like, yolo

Finally, Raskol balances his poor reasoning with the fact that the game would result in a loss if I am lynched. However, this greatly contradicts his idea that I would be a "safe lynch" as he had earlier mentioned.

This is not a town-driven mindset. This is one that is opportunistically taking advantage of the impending deadline, as well as slowly detracting attitudes (as hinted by Klingon and Elsa and Anna) towards my position, in order to push a lynch onto one, whom by logical deduction, could not have been lying about one's role.

Such an attempt has already been made by a flipped member of the scumteam. It appears that history repeats itself, with an impending deadline and poor reasoning to place opportunistic votes.
In post 636, kelbris wrote:Sorry about being AFK, things have been a bit hectic for me the past few days. With deadline running so close, I am inclined to join the Dream Man wagon, surprisingly, his name is fitting since there is an SCP called the Dream Man, who knows? Maybe the SCP will match the name, lol.

VOTE: Dream Man

VOTE: Raskol
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

is this guy serious
deranged and incoherent
?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Dream Man »

Watch as I finally tighten the noose around your neck.

I hope your role PM flips red.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

:lol:
deranged and incoherent
?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Dream Man »

I will win this 1v1.

You know I will. :)

I will make this as professional as possible so that we can still have a positive relationship after this game.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Dream Man »

By the way, RadiantCowbells, congratulations on the Scummie.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I like you too

this is like ARS all over again :/
deranged and incoherent
?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Dream Man »

You cannot possibly be saying this and think that I'm scum at the same time.

You're lying because you're scum.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Dream Man »

I refer to the second statement.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:02 am

Post by shos »

Tossing some thought here.

I gave been thinking. Town is really all over the llace. That means one of two things -
1. Scum are truly playing brilliantly and deserve to win, and I can't prevent that without some lucky decisions
2. We have false negatives.

I have no other buzarre explanation for the scum death. EA are nit getting done with today.
So kingon.

I realized that flubber claimed a usually-scum role, "confirming" two claims that have already been present.

My read on klingon was baaed on her claiming that her results go to someone with good hearing.

But thay claim came only after N1.

So Im thinking. Flub copped me n1. It is ok to fakeclaim town rilecop because it is provable - he DOES have thw ability. But...gis targets were lies. He copped me and realized I had big ears. Then, probably in daytalk, he and klingon-messenger crafted this to make me 100% be sure kkling is town.

This is actualy nit so far fetched.

And it can onkly haolpen via flubscum.
Why would he hammer me earlier? Why, no other wagon was going to happen it seemed. Dunno, I thought id be lynched ages ago. The town is a mess.

Im gonna go with a flub lynch.

Can we make this hallen?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

VOTE: Shos

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Shos + 1 of Dream / Raskol.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I already mentioned this, but kk had no results n1 cuz she was rb'd.
But I guess I could see a scum cop that sends results to a town person as an interesting mechanic with room for play (inno randomly and then fake guilty at lylo).

Also if you look at EE/flub slot I'm like positive he did actually rolecop me night 1. He was straight up asking for my role day 2 and if I said something else other than RB he probably would have freaked out.
deranged and incoherent
?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:44 am

Post by shos »

hmm.
That is correct.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:49 am

Post by shos »

In post 1500, Davsto wrote:
VC 3.10
shos (2): A Real Scourge, Raskolnikov
Flubbernugget (1): Dream Man

Not Voting (1): Elsa and Anna

In post 1501, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Raskolnikov

In post 1502, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: Dream man

In post 1506, Dream Man wrote:VOTE: Raskol

In post 1516, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Shos

So a correct VC should look like:
VC 3.11 - unofficial
shos (2): A Real Scourge, Elsa and Anna
Dream Man (1) Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov (1) Dream man

Scum must be doing something right.

Can we rush ARS

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:50 am

Post by shos »

lol I picked a random color to not look like the mod and it's whited out lolz

shos (2): A Real Scourge, Elsa and Anna
Dream Man (1) Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov (1) Dream man

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch. Deadline in 0 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:03 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1513, Dream Man wrote:You cannot possibly be saying this and think that I'm scum at the same time.

You're lying because you're scum.

are you talking about him saying he likes you? liking your personality has nothing to do with thinking you're scum, bro.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:10 am

Post by shos »

ARS, has something happened IRL lately for you, or are you avoiding the thread on purpose? your posts previously in the game were much, much better.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:12 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Dream Man, i kinda agree on Rask! on some points, i don't like how he's acted but beyond that he's looked pretty town. but your case looks like.. really similar to the one you had on me, so i hafta question its validity.

if i hadda pick right now it'd be Klingon/shos/Flubber, two within that group of three. Dream Man still looks town to me, and also looks mistaken again. Rask i'm less sure of because i think he independently looks like scum. Flubber/shos look the worse to me right now. Klingon i really have no idea, she's there cause i could see her partnering with shos. Elsa and Anna is likely town due to poe, and the fact that hard-defending me like they are really doesn't seem useful to me if they're scum.

preview: :( i dont think anything happened. ive just been a bit busy, plus this game hasn't been as interesting to me as it was before. nothing super big has happened rl, no.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Flubber
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:14 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

im sorry, i don't like it when people fall off the wagon, either. i'll try to be more present. suddenly i'm less confident in shos? i'm still worried it's gonna be aphix all over again, but i don't want that to be holding me back. maybe im biased, idk. the only one i'm sure on is Elsa and Anna and Dream Man to a lesser extent as being town. everything Rask is saying sounds all well and good, too, but i find myself just not liking it.
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”