Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Davsto »

...is camn the kind of mod that would do that just to screw with the players then?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

also i have very little doubt nachogami is actually a psychiatrist.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by You Got Schooled »

Ugh, bbt did thiiings.

Our kill goes through automatically, so I'm not sure how we prove our role.

I don't have much experiences with psychiatrists, but if true it suggests a pretty strong scum team.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 594, Antihero wrote:theres also pretty significant overlap in reads here. how am i null to you?

I've updated my read on you as town, after reviewing your ISO: because of pg 5-13 posting. Reminds me of his town game against me in the large normal. I doubt it’s easy for scum to fake townplay like that

-----
Regarding YGS, wow. This must be your scum game, Bell/BBT.

You then have a run of posts where you quote a lot, ask a tonne of questions and don't always follow up: looking like 'busywork'
An inconsistent thought process on our slot.
A weird response to anti - as he said, you seem to share a bunch of reads....

You've got to be kidding me...haven't followed up? Show me where I haven't followed up and I'll address that. Instead, as 2 highly experienced players, this slot dares accuse me of "not following up" without specifics. No way are you town. I pride myself in responding to questions with clarity and logic when I'm town.

Inconsistent thought process on your slot? Awfully vague accusation . Inconsistency & being illogical isn't my thing as town. Even when I'm imitating playstyles, I'll try to be straightforward and clear as possible.

town aren't worried about looking logical,

Wow. No. I remember Bell town reading me correctly when I was VT in another game that we ended up winning. She defended me by saying I was putting out sensible info so she wouldn't lynch me. I HIGHLY doubt Bell & BBT, who've been ICs before and have plenty of FM experience - would make such an utterly gross statement as this about town.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 602, DO NOT TALK TO US wrote:
In post 588, Performer wrote:Fate – . Then his interactions on pg 16 moved me to towread him, as he was calling things out could be understandably scummy. Ever since then, he’s been providing good info like his stance on YGS on pg 21 as well as posts about sorting slots. His logical was looking deeper than just content-empty posts
What were these links supposed to be showing? It looks to me like 403 would be a reason for you to find him
scummy
and I don't understand your comment on post 548 at all.

I was saying that Fate's 548 was speaking about Tire doing an empty vote and posting unsubstantial posts, so that helped me townread Fate
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Performer »

(also, voting kahlan is boring. Go vote for people with content.)

I can't believe YGS is town at all . This is a completely contradictory statement from Bella who's been IC, who has plenty of FM exp, who defended me from being mislynched because I was providing content in that game where she and I were town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 630, Tiresias wrote:
In post 369, You Got Schooled wrote:Caught up.

I'll lynch any of Davsto, Fate, Performer, Marquis and Kahlan.

This was an immensely underwhelming catchup.

I'd also feel better about these reads if you went more in depth on them; as it stands, it looks like you compiled a lynch list of everyone that you think would be reasonably lynchable. I also don't really understand why Fate is on this list.

In post 382, ProHawk wrote:I've been burned getting tunnel visioned on people who self vote. I believe that there is huge scum-motivation to self voting and little town-motivation, but the last time I pushed that angle that particular person turned out to be town. I suppose it could come from either town or scum, or rather its probably more based on personality than alignment....

What is significant about an RVS self-vote?

In post 403, Performer wrote:So Fate misrepped me, claimed he knew Davsto, then Davsto counters Fate's post by claiming they never even played together.

None of these things happened, by the way.

In post 416, Performer wrote:My read on Kah is better now. Will take some time to look into Pro's game later.

In both of these games, Kah's engagement was better in the beginning than it was in this one. Why did this piece of information improve your read on her?

In post 439, You Got Schooled wrote:Well, we can't just put that to the side can we? That's a pretty big 'What the fuck just happened' moment that needs looking at.

Fate posted a case on Davesto that was objectively wrong. Fate backed off as a result. You're saying that he should have... done what, exactly? Or did you not understand the case posted and was just agreeing with it because it sounded good? I also hate that your entire scumread on Fate is for him "backing off too early"; do you think he would back off too early if he was scum and Davesto was town? Why? Why did you wait to question Fate on this piece until Fate pointed out how little sense your scumreads made?

Uh yes I'm sure those things happened regarding Fate & Davsto.

Regarding your question on Kahlan: The meta helped improve my read on her - I wasn't just looking at how much she put into there, I was looking at how those games were similar to this one. If she keeps up her excuses about not contributing though, my townread of her will slide like any reasonable person's read should.

Also, how come your head now sounds so much different than the other one? It's a little confusing and very disturbing . :eek:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Performer »

This looks somehow vaguely town; I'm somehow envisioning Performer!scum as not being the type who is savvy enough or brave enough to straight up ask the town to stop wagonning him. The "Kahlan is a mother and they have trouble lying!" is also terrible enough reasoning where I have no idea where to think of it; even if he's scum, he probably believes that there isn't anything horribly wrong with that reasoning, so, no clue what to do with that

Tire, you...
basically said I'm too stupid as scum to be good. :mrgreen:

Though it's very odd that you townread me without any direct meta with me, I actually am glad you are reading me correctly because I couldn't care less about my scum game. Outright lying all the time, messing around without enacting justice, and complex manipulation of innocent people, are not my values.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 664, You Got Schooled wrote:Listen.

Nobody is lynching a claimed vig D1 and there is NOTHING that stops me from shooting you N1.

You die. Without doubt. See ya.

I'm hugely protective of PRs but I find this hardly believable. This is extremely convenient for scum to fake claim.
-----
Dude, Tire. Why did you claim without any good reason to? I obv don't have as much exp as many players in this game itself , so am I missing something here??

I checked up your role specifics, and it stated you're pro-town...ok. I have a hypothesis on why you claimed like that, but I want to hear your answer first.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Performer »

The interactions on pg 28 regarding SK, Vig, and Psychiatrist - there seems to be something wrong with the talk there.

-Doesn't Psych have to live, in order to convert an SK to VT? Yet it's being talked about that if Tire died from YGS, then Tire would successfully convert him. That doesn't sound realistic
-In a 12-person game, there somehow exists an SK and/or Vig? To be honest , I find this laughable . Maybe I'm more sheltered but the numbers don't add up. I thought I was coming into a balanced game...camn, this isn't a balanced game either?? :oops:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 697, Tiresias wrote:As it stands, my strong townreads are {Antihero, Fate, Pisskop, DNTTU}, lesser tier is {Aiden, Davesto}. Out of the group left standing, I'd probably guess that Marquis is the likeliest town out of everyone remaining and would strongly prefer Performer death before the Kahlan-ProHawk lurker squad.

In post 682, Marquis wrote:what

In post 683, Marquis wrote:i'm so useless let me just go to a meeting and then stare at this some more

@anyone who's town tell me that this doesn't disturb you, because it highly disturbs me. Marquis has been super forgettable this game. On top of that, Tire puts Kah, Pro, and Marquis into higher townread than me, and is feeling better lynching me than them. Even if I was an outsider, I'd be thinking that is a big scum move from Tire to talk like that.

People can't possibly think of the Kah/Pro/Marq/Perf squad, that Perf is the best choice of these 4. If you guys do, then I really am at a loss for words .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Performer »

@Tire if you're town you need to seriously reanalyze. Call me the most insane scumhunter ever, but people who put in effort and try their best to consistently put in substance , should not be prioritized as lynches over lurkers. This is incredibly scummy what you're doing, and it's not made me townread you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 734, Performer wrote:-Doesn't Psych have to live, in order to convert an SK to VT? Yet it's being talked about that if Tire died from YGS, then Tire would successfully convert him. That doesn't sound realistic

Nope, pretty sure it would successfully go through. Killing a player doesn't stop them using their action in the night they die.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by You Got Schooled »

Dave is right afaik.

Also, performer, legit question: do you know whether other People in the game have ic-ed?
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Aiden Stark »

What is with this You Got Schooled wagon? Not making sense.

Also my other head really think Performer is scum and that he slipped? Maybe he will talk more about it.

-Fire

Also Antihero is still super duper town.
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by DO NOT TALK TO US »

hai ducks checking in here froggy is doing good stuff and i agree with everything we are saying

plz tell me if there's an e
don't.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:50 pm

DO IT
don't.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 740, DO NOT TALK TO US wrote:plz tell me if there's an e

:?:
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:52 pm

THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO ANSWER THIS KNOWS WHO THEY ARE

FUCKING TELL ME
don't.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Davsto »

*backs away slowly*
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:55 pm

I'VE GOT A GUN
don't.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:56 pm

(IT'S A WATER GUN BUT STILL)
don't.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:03 pm

I KNOW THERE IS AN E
don't.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:03 pm

JUST TELL ME WHERE
don't.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by Fate »

heh
a
hEHAHAHAHAHA
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”