androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:26 am

Post by androgybee »

hello friend Xkfyu. im town again this game! let me know if ur town so i dont derp mislynch u pls.

there are some cool open setups! but it does kind of eliminate the setup spec aspect which I mean, if that's your thing then yeah :p

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:41 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 21, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 19, androgybee wrote:hello friend Xkfyu. im town again this game! let me know if ur town so i dont derp mislynch u pls.

Town here too!

Good. Glad we got that out of the way early this time.

*Whispers* Shhh don't tell them, but I think it be fun to lynch M&B?

UNVOTE: Smudger

VOTE: Minsc and Boo
I... I agree but we already have such a nice looking fledgling wagon on ol' Smudger here... i don't want to abandon it....

~Nahdia

hopefully my man beeboy shows up to dish out some killer RVS content
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:29 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 36, Smudger wrote:Time for a counter wagon

VOTE: androgybee

:evil:
you're on

Gladiate: Smudger

Best part is not even the mod knows if this is real

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:46 am

Post by androgybee »

I'm the Leeroy Jenkins of mafiascum

Dav is town for this effort he's put together imo. Scum will try to look pro-town whereas this is a big plus to towns wincon. I buy it. Would help but phone posting at work ^_~

~Nahdia

Where oh where is my precious beeboy

I don't really know how these theme games based on a player work. Do the roles have to be exactly Plot's old role or can like, the alignment be flipped?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by androgybee »

Nope ur wrong.

Gork is towny in opening. Your entrance involved an "ewwww" post which are seriously the most fucking stupid things I see on this site and I can't fucking stand them. Stop it. Stop it. You're not funny. You're not coy. You're not original. You're not even helpful. You're just being a fucking annoying whiney brat. Christ all fucking mighty please stop being so dumb.

You're wrong btw we're town and there was nothing even remotely scummy about posts you're trying to throw shade at so try again, freakin lamer. Or at the very least use your fucking words instead of being a total brat and just making disapproving noises.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by androgybee »

Fire Assassin you've made me MAD. if you keep saying ew and acting like a cranky 5 year old, I'm going to start treating you like one
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by androgybee »

I do not tolerate ew posts. I don't.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by androgybee »

I'm not here to cause drama. I'm here to play a game. So play the game and don't just shout ew when you're too lazy to even think up any logic when you wanna throw shade. Play the game.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by androgybee »

I am
happy
to have a conversation with u. Just don't ew post. Don't.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by androgybee »

I'm sorry.

@gork Smudger hasn't really done anything to deserve being wagoned it was just the RVS wagon that happened to form. He couple of posts were super null. Where do you get him being lynch bait from?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by androgybee »

beeboy totally said he was catching up a few hours ago but then was like "NINE PAGES!?" and then i guess he didn't.

when oh when will beeboy return from the war?

thoughts and such on last 80 or so posts from this head in a couple hours i guess :s

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by androgybee »

ok catchup time. beeboy has been struck down by a wandering plague so u guys r just gonna have to deal with extra me for a bit longer.

Spoiler: page 6&7
i dont rly agree that Smudger needs to be pressured based on his opening, it was just the RVS wagon that happened. ur p-edit is right tho and the thing is he hasn't really been here and i dont think his couple posts really said all that much but OK.

kind of weird how u say my overeaction reads scum all over but then it's null? i mean i get what ur saying with "it's so scummy it's not something scum would do" but just the way u said it was awk.

towny OMGUS.

awkward v tryhard dissection. if anything u kind of just showed that i rly dont get where ur gork scumread comes from...

better post. kinda see some townie motivation here maybe talking about the table and predicting possible frustrations with it.

y r u townread effortposts nooooooooooooooooo......

omfg pls lol. it's obviously a silly little gimmick. for how quick u were to brush on NAI stuff earlier it's so odd that u wanted to take this seriously.

i never get lynched. if it makes u guys feel better im almost always scum but this time im not so dont worry :D

can appreciate fire following up on his earlier queries and rly wanting answers. kinda towny vibes from this post.

is awks tho and NM is right about it being grandstanding >_> idk if i wanna let that slide i almost want to vote here bc i totally do stuff like that as scum but we will SEE.

dig that Xkfyu kind of had the same thought process as me here but it's also kind of an obvious observation so i dont give too much credit for it.

i rly cannot believe two people took Gorkington's seriously. dang lol. also no i didn't really get any bad vibes from the FA/Gork interaction? also "Sorry bud, youre on my scum list." lol sorry bud that kinda puts u on mine??

not mafia can be town for this.

wait how did Smudger become towny (im assuming that's nulltown bc it's above the people who haven't posted) i thought u said he needed to be pressured??? besides the ircher read and the Smudger read i can dig this.

the "i wont lynch titus" thing is towny to me.

WEW LADS PAGE 8 im gonna be way less detailed now bc dang

Spoiler: page 8&9
Xkfyu again reiterates my thoughts. neat.

oh boy fire picked it up too. now im worried the thought was rly obvious and picking it up is NAI. meh.

ho boy another town post.

ok um im pretty meh on the fire case. i guess it could be a thing but i liked his Maruchan vote idk. the only point i think was v solid here was that was bad.

actually kinda like this reaction to being cased lol.

queue airhorns lol.

i can kind of see Fire's point but at this same time idk how i feel about throwing shade/diverting attention when he hasn't had the time to respond to any of the case on him. meh.

hi aritophhanesnsnjesnseisijifids!

p-edit gut feeling Roshar is town here.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by androgybee »

^ ~Nahdia

also im kind of wishy-washy on my Xkfyu read tbh. i didn't out it since i wanted to talk it over with my other head but basically Xkfyu felt kind of different here from elsewhere ive played with him (kind of more jovial/peppy?) and i was sort of thinking it might be kind of an overcompensation for him not wanting to play scum so i kind of had a scumread on him? but catching up i did actually like his posts since i tended to agree with the things he was saying. but it's possible the points were really obvious ones to make. idk. wary of that slot in particular. just wanted to tack this one cuz it didn't really have any place in the catchup post

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:52 am

Post by androgybee »

VOTE: Xkfyu
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 389, chamber wrote:
In post 112, androgybee wrote:Nope ur wrong.

Gork is towny in opening. Your entrance involved an "ewwww" post which are seriously the most fucking stupid things I see on this site and I can't fucking stand them. Stop it. Stop it. You're not funny. You're not coy. You're not original. You're not even helpful. You're just being a fucking annoying whiney brat. Christ all fucking mighty please stop being so dumb.

You're wrong btw we're town and there was nothing even remotely scummy about posts you're trying to throw shade at so try again, freakin lamer. Or at the very least use your fucking words instead of being a total brat and just making disapproving noises.

~Nahdia

Like this posts emotions seem genuine, but I can see scum feeling that way just as easily as town.
yeah tbf i probably would have had an identical mindset about that whole situation as scum.
In post 391, chamber wrote:
In post 388, Iecerint wrote:The posts where he called Davsto town, explained clearly why it was the case, and refocused/emphasized it when people tried to discredit it (rather than just dropping it to keep the townpoints without cementing a town perspective on the slot).

I found all of that pretty scummy. It felt like a giant leap in a bad way. Something scum may have manufactured thought about. I really don't like this fire assassin wagon.
I like early townreads and what Davsto was doing felt pretty clearly like town to me, especially since it came so early. Also I didn't really have anythhing to do with the Fire wagon? I don't think I ever even voted them.
In post 406, chamber wrote:
In post 361, androgybee wrote:VOTE: Xkfyu

Did you get a chance to talk to beeboy?
No :\ they've been completely AWOL
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:49 am

Post by androgybee »

the xkfyu vote was basically just a prodge >_>

sorry i dont really have many thoughts about this game. it's kind of low on my list. I still think Ircher's slot is town. I've kinda liked Chamber's posts though I'm really notsure what he meant when he said Smudger's posts were really bad and should have been wagoned??? i didnt really see anything worth noting from them at all.. kind of weird that he would make that read when he should be looking at the posts and have full knowledge he's town? like, the opposite of the bias i would expect there for him to read his own slot. idk i guess that's not much of a point.

also still kinad think X is scum. was kind of brushing me off. maybe he loves playing scum sure but that too could explain his more jokey, upbeat attitude i've seen here so far? it just feels off for him is all.

uh hother slots idrk sorry :c

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 am

Post by androgybee »

Hi picking up the prod I'm really sorry guys. Can't catch up fully now as I'm at work but when I get home I promise I'll post something :\ sorry again I'm in a lot of games and expected to have some help on this one. Beeboy is apparently just getting sicker =[

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by androgybee »

ROSHAR WE PLAYED OUR FIRST (I think my second) GAME TOGETHER!!!!
o////
I swear I am not as bad now. :D

Although I am sick and still need to read the game @everyone!

~Beeboy
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by androgybee »

Minsc and Boo is one of those wagons that I kind of like except I don't like the people ON the wagon.

I still think Xkfyu is a good vote. I'll look over a bit but does anyone townread them? idk what it is about and but they're iffy as heck yo.

I guess I should probably ISO Fire Assassin.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 647, Ether wrote:RadiantCowbells replaces ActionDan.

In post 648, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Xkfyu

scum.
hype

Ircher I really hate that you've basically mucked up dav's slot with ur scummy posting. i was so ready to write him off as conf-town in the first few pages in the game -___-'

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 930, Ircher wrote:

~Nahdia

I find this very hypocritucal considering you made an eww post as your very first post.
In post 12, androgybee wrote:VOTE: Smudger

wew lads
e
w

~Nahdia
It says "WEW" you fricker

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by androgybee »

I will not stand for such misrepresentation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by androgybee »

I'm so annoyed at Ircher! If he wasn't taking Davsto's slot I would be deathtunneling him because every post he makes screams scum to me but Davsto was sooooooooooooooooooooooo towny AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by androgybee »

two random posts that stuck out to me
In post 905, Ircher wrote:
In post 171, Gorkington wrote:
In post 162, Xkfyu wrote:Most (3 out of 4) of Smudgers votes accumulated before he even made his first post, so why are you connecting his entrance with his wagon?
do you disagree that smudger's wagon still being a thing is related to his entrance?
y/n?
if y, why ask such a pointless question.
if n, why are you being wrong at me?

xk wrote:Also, why do you believe that he won't react until his wagon's momentum slows down?
lack of reaction to the rest of the wagon.

xkfyu wrote:You just gonna scum read me and ignore my questions?
yes and maybe.

xkfyu wrote:And why is M&B "untouchable" today?
because.

This is a town-motivated post. There is focused questioning, yet at the same time, the focus isn't too narrow.
this felt like a really poor, vapid explanation for callign it a town post. feels like u were just looking for an excuse to call it towny with ur "mmm yess it isn't toooooooooooo narrow" crap lol
In post 930, Ircher wrote:

~Nahdia

I find this very hypocritucal considering you made an eww post as your very first post.
even if i was being hypocritical (this was just a misunderstanding) WHAT'S UR POINT? this feels like something u threw out for 0 reason. do u think beign a hypocrite about ew posts is alignment indicative?????????????????????
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by androgybee »

like uhg i know you might still be town i just ahte that the onyl reason im considering it is because ur predecessor was so freaking towny ffs
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by androgybee »

gork i saw u wanted more contribution from our slot ill try tonight though i do have stuff to do so we'll see if i procrastinate it or not. ii dont know. what exactly do u want from me? ask and u shall receive. sry im not being more PROACTIVE.

~Nahdia for all of the above obvs, hopefully beeboy is catching up soon...
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by androgybee »

uhhhh OK this is my STANCE on PEOPLE who are IN THIS GAME I THINK

Probs town imho:
Gorkington
Roshar
Ircher
RadiantCowbells (???)

iunno:
Aristophanes
Minsc and Boo
Ranger
Maruchan
Fire Assassin
Not_Mafia

Feelin' scum i guess:
Iecerint
Xkfyu

Ircher wrote:
In post 956, androgybee wrote:like uhg i know you might still be town i just ahte that the onyl reason im considering it is because ur predecessor was so freaking towny ffs

Also:
Metadive me
fuck no
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by androgybee »

i dont cause drama....

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by androgybee »

it's kind of weird how so many of your reads are "this slot is null/needs to do more" yet the numbers you assign to them are across the board but whatever

>_>

i think something about Ranger's slot which was really towny was the way they sorted Fire Assassin (making a guess to their identity and applying a meta). it came off as really genuine to me, did anyone feel the opposite about that? it was one of those things that i just wouldn't expect scum to make up, but i guess it's possibly im underestimating ranger's scum game???

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 963, Ircher wrote:
In post 956, androgybee wrote:like uhg i know you might still be town i just ahte that the onyl reason im considering it is because ur predecessor was so freaking towny ffs

Also:
Metadive me
i know it's like "that ship has sailed" and ur all posting about other stuff now but im just giving thoughts as they come to me bc i know the dirth of content i've given is probably frustrating

anyway uh this was the first post i saw from Ircher that i rly thought was town (even tho god no im not metadiving him screw that).

ive decided im probably getting very drunk tonight which means i might make some wonderfully candid drunkposts or maybe just pass out and not post at all :cool:
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by androgybee »

as for the weird stuff that happened over the last few pages, i kind of agree with RC tho for different reasoning idk. personally i just feel a pressure to want outwardly want to continue the game when im scum bc i think wanting to throw in the towel will look more scummy when in fact it's kinda the opposite. i actually got the impression people tend to prefer town and that's why they tend to try to appear in favor of playing when they're scum or something idk this is rambly hopefully i made some amount of sense

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by androgybee »

me rn

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:23 am

Post by androgybee »

Lets lynch XK today guys

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:45 am

Post by androgybee »

Minsc and Boo are you guys really VT.
>.>
~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:49 am

Post by androgybee »

Ok Gork.
Who should we be voting because I am just wasting space while I wait for Nahdia.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by androgybee »

whoops lol i was wrong

sorry X one of these days ill scumread u and u'll actually be scum. my bad man sorry <3

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by androgybee »

hi
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by androgybee »

it me, nahdia.

sorry we got prodded. im bad.

VOTE: Aristo
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by androgybee »

how can u buss me if we're not partners? :'(

Aristo is probably scum. the mood among town here is pretty clearly down and just wanting to get this over with and Aristo's continued serious attitude towards the game feels forced and awkward by comparison
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by androgybee »

no we're not stop this u scoundrel.

rc if ur break is permanent ill miss u but i understand. u play a lot maybe u just burned out or something. i remember back on epicmafia i used to play like 20 gold heart games a day but then 1 day i just stopped all at once and was like "dude screw this" and then i became a mod there LOL which was worse so the moral of the story is don't retire into moderatorship bc mods r sods.

~nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by androgybee »

ok sorry T_T u can buss me but why would i selfvote it'll look unnatural and the town might realize ur my partner????????
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by androgybee »

it's not good to buss me bc i like never get lynched so it's a waste of a valuable asset to the #squad

~nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by androgybee »

what's even happening tbh
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by androgybee »

lmao sorry aristo but like, actually yes that's a huge scumtell in my book.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by androgybee »

ur allowed to buss me but im not gonna selfvote for u fam...

~Nahdia
Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1230, androgybee wrote:lmao sorry aristo but like, actually yes that's a huge scumtell in my book.
It's also my general attitude about things.
So....this is awkward.
yup :neutral:
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by androgybee »

im town but ok
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by androgybee »

After reading Ranger's ISO I would be willing to lynch Titus. My understanding was Ranger wasn't globally town read which makes me want to believe she was right about something which is why I think Titus is a good direction to head.

I also read over RC and Gork's ISO and I think they are both town.

I am going to slowly start making dents into this game.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by androgybee »

Ircher is in a grey zone nothing stands out in his ISO.
Fire Assassin is probably town.
Roshar is also probably town as well.
NM I can't read.
Aristo is null, nothing stands out but not exactly in a bad way.
Maru is pretty sketchy he hasn't done a lot this game.
Ice, same logic as Titus for scum
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by androgybee »

{Gorkington, RadiantCowbells, Roshar}
{Aristophanes, Fire Assassin}
{Not_Mafia}
{Maruchan, Ircher}
{Iecerint, Titus}

~Bee

This is roughly where I am sitting right now.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by androgybee »

Bum bum bum, the plot thickens.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by androgybee »

I am going to love to hear what part of my reads is odd to you.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1274, Fire Assassin wrote:Isn't this like....exactly like rangers?

idfk
I can justify the reads yo.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1278, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1090, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 871, Ranger wrote:{RadiantCowbells, androgybee, Not_Mafia, Gorkington}
{Ircher, Fire Assassin}
{Aristophanes, Roshar}
{Maruchan}
{Xkfyu, Minsc and Boo, Iecerint}

Last reads list by Ranger.
Implicating Minsc and Iecerint.
Not saying her reads list is 100% right, but at least its mentioned once for her inevitable "I was right" post game.

There are noticable differences, but for most part it was the same.

I mean of course they would be similar when people are obv towning and I am basing a lot of my scum reads on the fact she was NK'd :/ but I did come up with those reads myself.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1277, Fire Assassin wrote:Notice some things that don't add up?
Like just look at what you say about me. You say "Fire is probably town"
Then put me in second category.
You say Aristo is null, and put him in second category.

This honestly looks like a rip off completely from Rangers.

Ye you are towny but not as towny as my top category.
Aristo isn't doing anything overly towny but he is making strong pushes that make sense so I didn't want to put him as null.
>_>
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by androgybee »

tfw titus won't justify her scum read on me.

Fire Assassin is probably still town.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by androgybee »

I feel as though Titus is just trying to fake genuine scum reads right now.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by androgybee »

VOTE: Titus

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1293, Titus wrote:
In post 1286, androgybee wrote:tfw titus won't justify her scum read on me.

Fire Assassin is probably still town.

Oh I can.

RC got sheep's based on nothing. My wagon recycles onto IEC, suggesting that IEC and I have the same alignment.

If scum are rapid sheeping, why didn't they appease RC onto you? That would be because you're scum.

? You have been scum read for the entire game that isn't "Nothing", based on your theory of sheeping and what not the fact that you aren't lynched yet would suggest you are scum.

Who is sheeping RC based on nothing me? Who are the scum appeasing to wagons trying to get RC lynched currently if you are making that kind of a statement you must have some idea who the scum are.
~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by androgybee »

Titus you are literally just saying the votes are being moved by scum without actually suggesting who the scum are protecting me are.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by androgybee »

If I flip scum who would you be looking at and what makes there votes odd?

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1307, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1305, androgybee wrote:If I flip scum who would you be looking at and what makes there votes odd?

~Bee

What even is this post.

Titus said people aren't piling onto me because I am scum.
That implies scum are piling onto people.
I am asking Titus who those scum are.

The fact that scum is ring leading a wagon on me is disgusting.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1309, Titus wrote:The IEC wagon that formed up was reasonless.
IEC and I being wagoned by the same players suggests Iec and I have the same alignment.

Ircher following RC like a puppy and others too. Yet, your wagon didn't take.

So you think Ircher is voting like scum but you are wagoning me because?????
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1308, Gorkington wrote:someone is probably snowing me.
at least its probably not marquis in disguise again :'D

p-edit: her stealing ranger's reads you mean?
i want to steal ranger's reads as well tbh so!

i think androgy's tone is pretty wonky as heck.
i would lynch for that over her readslist being similar to a dead person's.

I am not stealing Rangers reads.
There is nothing wrong with my tone.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1314, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1310, androgybee wrote:The fact that scum is ring leading a wagon on me is disgusting.
quite frankly i dont believe your confidence here.
:/

p-edit: i dont think youre stealing ranger's reads.
your latter point is incorrect though!
:D

I am not confident so I hope that helps.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1317, Titus wrote:
In post 1311, androgybee wrote:
In post 1309, Titus wrote:The IEC wagon that formed up was reasonless.
IEC and I being wagoned by the same players suggests Iec and I have the same alignment.

Ircher following RC like a puppy and others too. Yet, your wagon didn't take.

So you think Ircher is voting like scum but you are wagoning me because?????

Why me? Fry me.

I felt as though the Ranger flip incriminated you.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1324, Titus wrote:*eyeroll* Total bullshit adhoc.

I love how this is coming from the slot complaining about people lynching for incorrect opinions.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1333, Titus wrote:
In post 1328, androgybee wrote:

I love how this is coming from the slot complaining about people lynching for incorrect opinions.

And you don't know what adhoc means.

<_< >_> Oops

Anyway I still feel as though you are just pushing me because you think it will be easy and you want to look like you are doing something.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1341, Gorkington wrote:man.
i feel strangely comforted by the idea of an androgy lynch.
like.
im struggling to imagine posts like the above coming from townNahdia.

good thing this is all beeboy today.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1346, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is terrible. Regardless of Nahdia/Beeboy.I think there was a point yesterday where I felt like Nahdia was scum but I still wanted to put her in my townpile for ~reason~.I'm gonna review that as well.

I literally already stated that opinion but for some reason doing it a second time is scummy.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1351, Gorkington wrote:actually no androgy is probably still scum.
im actually relatively confident in my ability to read beeboy and nothing about this tone is ringing honest to me.

You are making stuff up right now.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by androgybee »

Honestly I have never been drained mentally so fast in a game of mafia.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by androgybee »

I play how I normally do and piss everyone off and fuck up a game.
I try to play more passively and I am being scum read for something I can't even comprehend.

This game is so fun!
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by androgybee »

I declare a scum read on a slot then they wagon me now I am the one preforming the counter wagon which doesn't make any sense what so ever but ok.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1366, Titus wrote:Oh yup. Another reason I quoted why Androgynee is scum, and they missed that question before we started hyperposting.

Oh you scum read me for a post I made in the future.
Can you go to the end of the game for me so you can see I got a town role pm or nah?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1370, Titus wrote:
In post 1338, androgybee wrote:

<_< >_> Oops

Anyway I still feel as though you are just pushing me because you think it will be easy and you want to look like you are doing something.

I don't think you are doing easy you are doing smart.
You are pushing a slot you believe will have a hard time fighting back (I announced I was just reading ISOs to understand the game) and you are also starting a new wagon which makes it look like you are legit scum hunting and not just hopping on a wagon.

Yeah, you think I EVER do easy? You don't know Titus. And y'all do. So you're scum.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by androgybee »

<_< >_> Oops

Yeah, you think I EVER do easy? You don't know Titus. And y'all do. So you're scum.

I play how I normally do and piss everyone off and fuck up a game.
I try to play more passively and I am being scum read for something I can't even comprehend.

I try to hunt scum
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by androgybee »

<_< >_> Oops

I don't think you are doing easy you are doing smart.
You are pushing a slot you believe will have a hard time fighting back (I announced I was just reading ISOs to understand the game) and you are also starting a new wagon which makes it look like you are legit scum hunting and not just hopping on a wagon.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by androgybee »

Sorry about the 3 fail posts :/
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by androgybee »

Because that was Nahdia and I didn't check her posts.
I also haven't communicated with her yet regarding my catch up.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by androgybee »

Ok and I want Titus lynched instead and she is here to interact with me?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by androgybee »

Usually when I move my vote around a lot it sticks on town and I fuck up the pace of the game so I wanted to avoid doing that.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1387, Titus wrote:
In post 1384, androgybee wrote:Ok and I want Titus lynched instead and she is here to interact with me?

I think that's my cue to exit stage right because Abee is voting for someone who they can twist words of rather than scumreads.

Me: I want to interact with Titus
Titus on me: Beeboy wants to twist my word and isn't scum reading me
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1388, RadiantCowbells wrote:...and yet you had no problem moving your vote to Titus.
like durr?

If moving my vote once fucks up the pace of the game it isn't my fault
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by androgybee »

If I was in my own slot I'd probably be self voting right now because Gork and RC are working so hard to lose this game.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by androgybee »

Well I am only lynching Titus today now.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1402, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1396, androgybee wrote:Well I am only lynching Titus today now.
But Titus is town, so this is a ad place to be.

She is blatantly misreping so I have trouble seeing that.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1404, Gorkington wrote:i feel bad for not being on the same level of confidence that other people are for titus being town.
:/

i'll get there if andro probably flips scum.
but in the meantime gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is literally why I hate this game.
I am going to get lynched for terrible reasons then I will still be ignored and Titus is going to win.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by androgybee »

Today I learned a valuable lesson.
If you don't want to catch up to play a game because you know it is going to be shit, don't catch up.

Lesson learned thanks everyone!
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by androgybee »

Rangers top scum reads where Titus and Ice.
My understanding of the gamestate based on what Nahdia told me is she wasn't globally town read (nahdia scum read her during the night phase when I asked for a break down of what was happening)

That made me come to the conclusion she was right about something and the kill was out of fear.
If she was right about something doesn't it make perfect sense for me to look at her top 2 scum reads?

I feel as though you are just making me type this because you want me to flip scum and get associations.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by androgybee »

If all the people who say I am fake actually vote me we lose a town tracker.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by androgybee »

Yiipee!
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1422, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1415, androgybee wrote:If she was right about something doesn't it make perfect sense for me to look at her top 2 scum reads?
have you looked at iece then?
why pretend to be so confident in your titus scumread if youre about to die?
what good does faking that do?

claim results too please.

Sorry I thought I made it clear I wasn't confident in any of my reads I was just giving a run down of my interpretation of the game state and Ice was the most likely to be scum in my eyes.
I thought bundling up everyone in null wouldn't accomplish much.

also when someone says this is fake I straight up am going to self vote.

Nadhia to me last night -> Do we track Ranger or Ice.
Me -> Out of fear let's track Ranger (I told nahdia I didn't read the game)

Ranger visited no one btw
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by androgybee »

I got a message last night with a song that was titled Mincs and Boo.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by androgybee »

Beats me.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by androgybee »

I don't understand the purpose of being music vended so I am sorry if I messed something up.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by androgybee »

Gork idk wtf is wrong with me saying a song was delivered to me.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by androgybee »

hey guys what's up i fell asleep

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by androgybee »

hey now are we at L-1 or are you jut being menancing, gork?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by androgybee »

im afraid we are town, buddy-o. are you town? everyone is kinda reading us as town afaik including myself. if ur town u should rly realize that we're town too. tell me your worries with my slot and i will walk u through them, friend gork.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1441, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1439, androgybee wrote:hey now are we at L-1 or are you jut being menancing, gork?

As if this is town!Nahdia's reaction to this sudden wagon.
not like im exactly invested in this game lol but sure let's do this
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by androgybee »

Ok so I want to avoid saying the actual reason. My tone is legit off and I have personal reasons for that I will not declare.

I didn't want to make anyone feel bad by mentioning it cause I didn't want people to feel like assholes when I flipped town but I kinda don't want Gork to be lynched when he was justified in wanting to lynch me.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1446, Titus wrote:
In post 1437, Titus wrote:
In post 1426, androgybee wrote:I got a message last night with a song that was titled Mincs and Boo.

Minsc and Boo is not a song, unless it's really ridiculously obscure.

Minsc and Boo are characters from Baldur's Gate.

Hey! No response to this?
i don't think i can quote the song exactly, like link the video? it's from the Baulder's Gate score i think
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1446, Titus wrote:
In post 1437, Titus wrote:
In post 1426, androgybee wrote:I got a message last night with a song that was titled Mincs and Boo.

Minsc and Boo is not a song, unless it's really ridiculously obscure.

Minsc and Boo are characters from Baldur's Gate.

Hey! No response to this?

Go and youtube and search mincs and boo music.
It is a song built out of quotes I believe.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by androgybee »

i don't really think receiving a song proves we're town anyway so im not gonna harp on that

@RC not what you think? what r u referring to?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1447, androgybee wrote:Ok so I want to avoid saying the actual reason. My tone is legit off and I have personal reasons for that I will not declare.

I didn't want to make anyone feel bad by mentioning it cause I didn't want people to feel like assholes when I flipped town but I kinda don't want Gork to be lynched when he was justified in wanting to lynch me.

~Bee

Fire Assassin also is probably town despite wagoning us.
Literally everyone else I don't understand at all.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1445, Gorkington wrote:you better not be doing that thing where you fake a scumread on me.
-.-
that's not what im doing. im appealing to you, friend gork. im reaching my hand out and you're gonna push me off the cliff. r u a monster, friend gork?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by androgybee »

have we claimed yet?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1456, Titus wrote:That's not a song then, but a collection on quotes.Second, what is the point of that?Third, why fish for the hypothetical music vendor?Fourth, why would you think the vendor was me when I explicitly claimed VT?

1. Ok it is not a song.
2. and 3. I am not fishing for a vendor RC was I am stating I received a song so if someone claims song vender I can back them up.
4. Cause the song was titled using your forum name.
~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by androgybee »

RC i think the point of those quotes is obvious when we say we got a message. i really have no idea what the point of it was but i guess our first thought was it might be a message from them. it's just odd tho.

don't hammer us. let's all freaking chill dude. we are town, thru and thru.

@Titus well that's just not true but im p sure ur messing with me pal.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1457, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like you clearly knew that he was claiming it.yet you're pretending not to know now?that's fishy as fuck.and the interactions between you and Gork are terrible rn.

what are you saying I am pretending I didn't know?
Is outing Gork a good thing in your world?
Straight up idk why you where in my town pile based on recent posts.
~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1463, Gorkington wrote:even though i know im not dying now.
im gonna be really pissed if andro is town.
ur about to be pissed dude LOL
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1463, Gorkington wrote:even though i know im not dying now.
im gonna be really pissed if andro is town.

ok I have personal reasons that explain my tone.
The rest of your case on me is I am not pressuring Ice which I don't want to do when Titus is obv scum.
Sorry about that but I don't think I did anything wrong within my control and understanding of the game.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by androgybee »

RC your push is poor and sloppy. This is the part where you should realize I'm town, friend. When we flip town, whatcha gonna do?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1470, Gorkington wrote:obvscum.
while saying not confident.
ugh.

i really want maru and iece and fire and ari to fully react to all of this.
but fucking hell i really want this flip.

My town flip really won't accomplish much so you should wait for the other people to react.
~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by androgybee »

you're (RC) trying to force on issues I don't really feel should ever be considered alignment indicative and it's weird that you're being so insistent over them. unless im misunderstanding or missing something here?

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1470, Gorkington wrote:obvscum.
while saying not confident.
ugh.

i really want maru and iece and fire and ari to fully react to all of this.
but fucking hell i really want this flip.
here i'll spoil it for u bc no one even told me if beeboy did yet and im not gonna go check

We're going to flip town tracker.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1476, Gorkington wrote:i will try to be patient rc.
i really will.

but im really town right now and it sucks that youre not seeing it :/

Oh geez my world is people scum reading me because my tone is off so I really don't think your world is that rough

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by androgybee »

Gorkington wrote:okay.

why would you target someone
you called town more than once on d1.
1 sec i'll go review that conversation
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by androgybee »

OK. At first beeboy said he wanted to check Titus (M&B), but I said no because I didn't think she's claim VT as a mafia power role. beeboy said she would but I ended up saying we should go elsewhere anyway, I asked if he'd read the game and said I didn't really wanna check them. I suggested Iecerint, beeboy suggested Ranger "out of fear". i let them pick because i really didn't feel strongly either way and he said go with ranger and I did.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by androgybee »

I'd say Titus, NM and RC are scum right now based on our wagon tbh.
They all had piss poor reasons to get on it and it was a direct counter to the Titus wagon.

It is honestly disgusting and none of you are going to acknowledge it for some reason.

~Bee
WHEN WE FLIP TOWN PLEASE REALIZE THIS WAS A DIRECT COUNTER WAGON TO TITUS THANK!
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by androgybee »

I mean I can tell Titus is reaction testing me over and over and she knows it's not gonna work I mean i passed the first one what even was the point of that. Titus is this ur way of earning #towncred or do u really expect me to slip????

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by androgybee »

i understand we're being lynched out of general apathy which sucks but Oh Well. we are town.

Gorkington wrote:
In post 1423, androgybee wrote:Nadhia to me last night -> Do we track Ranger or Ice.
Me -> Out of fear let's track Ranger (I told nahdia I didn't read the game)

Ranger visited no one btw
questionable.
why?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by androgybee »

The near exact quote in our skype call was
Nahdia: Who should we track
Beeboy: Mincs and Boo, I think they would fake VT as scum and if we follow them to anyone we win
Nahdia: Nah I don't think Titus would how about Iecerint or maybe Ranger
Beeboy: Let's track Ranger out of fear yo!

~Bee

I thought there was more confident in the maybe I guess :>
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1488, Gorkington wrote:i really dont think this is an apathy lynch at all.

its questionable that both of you are pushing onus of the ranger track on each other.
??? looks like beeboy said it accurately. I did ask "Iecerint or Ranger" and he did say "Ranger" and we checked Ranger???
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1488, Gorkington wrote:i really dont think this is an apathy lynch at all.

its questionable that both of you are pushing onus of the ranger track on each other.

I just want you to realize this is a direct counter wagon to Titus and not clear her as town because we flip town like you said you where going to do.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by androgybee »

beeboy I didn't bring up Ranger that was u fam lol
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by androgybee »

I'm lookin' at these #logs rn man. not that it's such a big deal but gork is wiggin' out and we gotta get this story STRAIGHT

how is that overexplainy AT ALL? lol dude
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1493, RadiantCowbells wrote:This 'out of fear' thing coming from both heads is so overexplainy.

LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH.

I fear killed you in a large game sooooooooo you are scum because I would totally act out of fear.
~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by androgybee »

that's literally like, a major underexplanation. do u expect us to have 0 reason whatsoever to check Ranger LOL?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by androgybee »

i don't know what anyone could say that's LESS explainy than "out of fear" without saying "i have no reason whatsoever"

RC, I'm fucking town you god damn hack
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by androgybee »

I FEAR KILLED YOU BEFORE AND YOU ARE SAYING IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE THAT I WOULD DO SOMETHING OUT OF FEAR.
Holy shit if you are town you aren't following any good logic right now.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by androgybee »

This is
EXACTLY
what tipped me off to you being scum in Legends of the Micro Temple, btw. ur disgusting assurance of a lynch that YOU SHOULD NOT BE SURE OF AT ALL. BlackStar was towny and so am I and you're insistent "bwah bwah bwah obvscum"
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1499, RadiantCowbells wrote:Both of you remembering that you changed 'out of fear' is sketch af.

The last time you mislynched me you used similar bad logic on how I found past games you played "too quickly"
You aren't great at analyzing out of game stuff like that.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by androgybee »

RC for ur sake I really hope ur scum here bc if ur not then
man
ur a bad.

RadiantCowbells wrote:Love you Nahdia but you're scum <3
nope LOLLL
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by androgybee »

RC you said you're good at reading emotion. tell me about my emotion rn. what about my emotion is scummy? let's hear it from the MAN HIMSELF yo.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by androgybee »

RC i continue to be ur biggest fan and totes love ya but this push on me is really bad and i think u know it fam.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by androgybee »

so stop avoiding the question and tell me about how you're interpreting my tone rn.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by androgybee »

If this town is gonna lynch me fine, but I'm gonna do my fucking part and at least find out if you really are scum like I'm startin' to think or if you're just being thickheaded. I will sort you before the end of this, frickr. Answer me.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #139) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1510, Titus wrote:As much as I think ABee is scum, can we stop with the back and forth, you're scum no I'm not thing? I want others to see this in detail and shit's going to get drowned out yo!
I know what I'm doing.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #140) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1511, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not even really reading your current posts.

Beeboy basically confirmed your slot as scum. Sorry that he lost you two straight games huh :)
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. ANSWER ME. WE ARE TOWN AND YOU'RE GONNA LOOK LIKE SUCH A FUCKING HACK WHEN WE FLIP AS SUCH IF YOUR RESPONSES TO MY DYING DEMANDS ARE "im not even readin u lol ;D"
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by androgybee »

The fact that Titus and RC are probably going to get 0 flack for lynching us for absolute shit reasons is what pisses me off the most right now.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by androgybee »

IS THIS HOW YOU GET AWAY WITH SHIT? IS THIS HOW YOU GOT THAT CUNNING MANIPULATOR TITLE? JEEZE THAT'S PITIFUL.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1517, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't care because you're a flaming scumlord.

If I'm worried about anything it's that I spent half the day talking about how I was gonna bus you, then surprise surprise I lynched you at the end of the day.
WE'RE NOT SCUM
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by androgybee »

RC FOR YOUR OWN SAKE I AM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, WE
ARE
GOING TO FLIP TOWN. I HALF EXPECT THIS TOWN TO JUST LET YOU COAST I SWEAR THERE IS NO INDICATION HERE THIS IS TOWN YOU AND YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE DOING YOUR BEST TO JUST NULL IT UP WITH THE LYNCH SINCE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SUCCESSFULLY SORT YOU.

~NAHDIA
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by androgybee »

now start freaking answering my questions because if you don't and I get hammered you better fucking believe my last words are going to be a wall of text that would make the wordiest players blush which just says over and over "RC IS SCUM"

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by androgybee »

Titus are you seriously just sitting by reading this and nodding ur head goin "mhm... scum.... yup."??? would you care to actually interact with me or are u just gonna keep dropping bullshit tests?

~Nahdia

p-edit: POST-GAME YOU'RE GONNA EXPLAIN THAT YOU'RE SCUM, BUDDY.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by androgybee »

the game is gonna end and RC is gonna at me and be like

"@androgybee lol I was scum i did promise I'd explain it post game ;)"

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE'S PLANNING TO DO AND HE'S GRINNING SMUGLY RN ABOUT IT I'M SURE.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by androgybee »

i don't want your fucking explanation post game, I want it NOW.

and to anyone else reading this if we end up getting hammered by some derpy fuck and RC is still alive and hasn't explained, please continue to demand this coveted explanation which he has promised us for post-game.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1526, Aristophanes wrote:Holy shit these reactions. I am left with a bad taste in my mouth with regards to Andro. They are throwing backlash at town players and it's really sad.
HAHAHA very funny. You think we're scum? Hammer us, fuckhead.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by androgybee »

Let's fucking do this. Let's see this flip. Let's go, bitches.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1526, Aristophanes wrote:Holy shit these reactions. I am left with a bad taste in my mouth with regards to Andro. They are throwing backlash at town players and it's really sad.
Pray tell, who are these poor innocent town players I'm throwing backlash at? this isn't much compared to what it's gonna be like when I flip town and they're all gonna have to explain themselves. but knowing this town you'll all just be apathetic and shrug ur freaking shoulders like a bunch of goddamn lamers like jesus dude.'

Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1524, androgybee wrote:the game is gonna end and RC is gonna at me and be like

"@androgybee lol I was scum i did promise I'd explain it post game ;)"

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE'S PLANNING TO DO AND HE'S GRINNING SMUGLY RN ABOUT IT I'M SURE.
This is such a stretch. Like, you're pushing him as scum for a possible postgame post?
YES. I AM. NOW HAMMER US.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by androgybee »

LET'S GO. ARISTO AND ICECERINT HAVE NOW REPORTED IN TO SAY THEY WANT THIS LYNCH TOO. LET'S GO. LET'S FLIP US AS TOWN TRACKER.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by androgybee »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

TOMORROW, AFTER I HAVE FLIPPED TOWN, YOU'RE GONNA DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS SHIT OUT OF RC AND TITUS.

~NAHDIA

RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1530, Iecerint wrote:I am catching up. On 52.

I think andro looked extraordinarily awkward in the back-and-forth with RC on page 49. It is weird that that led to my being run up (???).

I stopped to post because andro not hammering me when she could is the first thing that makes me not be relatively settled on voting her, but I mean. That surely would've been outrageously opportunistic even for this game. So eh.

oh look Iece is trying to defend Androgynee

so fucking surprise.
OH COME OFF IT.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1531, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1529, androgybee wrote:Let's fucking do this. Let's see this flip. Let's go, bitches.

~Nahdia

I agree
HAVE YOU BEEN HERE THIS WHOLE TIME? CHRIST WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1543, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1533, androgybee wrote:
Pray tell, who are these poor innocent town players I'm throwing backlash at? this isn't much compared to what it's gonna be like when I flip town and they're all gonna have to explain themselves. but knowing this town you'll all just be apathetic and shrug ur freaking shoulders like a bunch of goddamn lamers like jesus dude.'
Titus and RC mainly.
what makes you so sure they're town? go.

~Nahdia

hi NM.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #156) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by androgybee »

Aristo fwiw you actually talking to me when you probably coulda gotten away with just hammering me here does earn you some town points in my book, not that my fucking perspective means much to you animals.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #157) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by androgybee »

Spoiler: RC really confident in my lynch
In post 1493, RadiantCowbells wrote:This 'out of fear' thing coming from both heads is so overexplainy.

In post 1497, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm done talking with you guys because you're obvscum and you're kinda bugging me.

sorry.

In post 1511, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not even really reading your current posts.

Beeboy basically confirmed your slot as scum. Sorry that he lost you two straight games huh :)

RC was also using this as an excuse to ignore accusations from Nahdia.

Spoiler: RC preparing for town flip
In post 1522, RadiantCowbells wrote:*shrug*

If I'm wrong I'll explain it in postgame.

I'm pretty fucking sure you're a scumbutt though.

I will explain in post game is an absolute shit defense.

Spoiler: RC with shit reasoning
In post 1457, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1105, androgybee wrote:Minsc and Boo are you guys really VT.
>.>
~Bee

In post 1108, Gorkington wrote:i see what youre saying androgy.
but its not what you think.

In post 1109, androgybee wrote:Ok Gork.
Who should we be voting because I am just wasting space while I wait for Nahdia.

~Bee

Like you clearly knew that he was claiming it.
yet you're pretending not to know now?
that's fishy as fuck.

and the interactions between you and Gork are terrible rn.

Not outing a town PR = Sketchy scum.'
He was also questioning us about why the song mattered when he knew us answering that question would out Gork as the song vendor.

Spoiler: RC being lying scum

RC knows that I have fear killed him in the past but for some reason it doesn't make sense.
This is such a blatant lie from RC it isn't funny and no way it comes from town

Spoiler: RC making no sense
In post 1418, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that's scum tracker.

He has literally no reason to make this claim as we claimed literally 0 results. He was preparing for us to be an actual tracker because he is scum and knows we are telling the truth.
In post 1363, RadiantCowbells wrote:I also don't like using Aristophanes as lynchbait then jumping to Titus (one of yesterdays' major scumreads).

I feel like AB was probably seeking a counterwagon.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Gonna go back for associatives.

Titus wagoned us because he thought we where Counter wagoning Titus when Titus voted us because I said I was willing to vote her.
LIKE WTF IS THAT BULLSHIT. RC is either stupid or scum based on this.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #158) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by androgybee »

RC literally clips posts from his towngame so saying this is his townmeta is kinda silly. His push on me is really thickheaded and bad and in particular the parts where he insists i'm obvious scum are actually straight from his scummeta, as I've pointed out.

As for Titus, I haven't actually said much on them besides the fact that she seems like she really doesn't want to interact directly with me. like she knows she doesn't want to touch the townie who is about to flip and possibly incriminate herself either more. it's awkward. i don't have much of a meta on titus but i'd hope as town she'd freaking interact with the people she's lynching because ignoring them is really only motivated by scum wincon.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #159) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1554, Gorkington wrote:im more saying that in general, rc and andro's confbias is boring here.
even thinking that andro's is fake.
its still boring.

p-edit: fair, i do respect your play as a whole though and if youre town i would be excited to condense with you.
you keep saying confbias confbias confbias but not actually pointing anything out. I've made it clear I'm actively trying to sort RC and asked him questions which he legit refused to answer since he's "gonna explain it post-game :facepalm: "
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #160) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by androgybee »

Also if you let your ego believe this was a good lynch Gork and this wasn't a counter wagon to Titus you deserve to lose so I am not goign to put thought into a Titus case.

Outside quoting this which is Titus being blatantly scummy.
In post 1389, androgybee wrote:
In post 1387, Titus wrote:
In post 1384, androgybee wrote:Ok and I want Titus lynched instead and she is here to interact with me?

I think that's my cue to exit stage right because Abee is voting for someone who they can twist words of rather than scumreads.

Me: I want to interact with Titus
Titus on me: Beeboy wants to twist my word and isn't scum reading me

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #161) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1555, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1548, androgybee wrote:Aristo fwiw you actually talking to me when you probably coulda gotten away with just hammering me here does earn you some town points in my book, not that my fucking perspective means much to you animals.

~Nahdia
Thanks Nahdia! Love you too! <3
Even if you are likely scum.
I'm not scum, and since you seem to be the only one taking this game actually seriously I really hope when I flip town that you put RC and Titus on the hotseat because someone has to. Their play here shouldn't be so easily excused even if my slot has apparently been scummy.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #162) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by androgybee »

and

WHEN I FLIP TOWN READ THESE POSTS BECAUSE TITUS AND RC ARE SCUM THANKS

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #163) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by androgybee »

Do you remember, feelin' invincible?
When there was troouuble, it was us against the world.
We kept runninnnngg, running through the niiight
Chasing the suuuuun, till anything felt riiiight

Can you save me now?
I get lost up in the clouds
Can you save me now?
You were my gravityyyyy

CAN YOU SAVVEEEEE MEEEEE NOOWWW??
WHEN THE GROUND DROPS OUT
I GET LOST IN THE CLOUDS
SAVEEEE MEEEE NOOOWW
YOU WERE MY GRAVITYYYY
NOW MY WORLD IS SHATTERRRRINNNGGG
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #164) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by androgybee »

WHEN I FLIP TOWN READ THESE POSTS BECAUSE TITUS AND RC ARE SCUM THANKS[/quote]yah youre right.
i cant see anything.
:s
sorry for misrepping.[/quote]im less convinced RC and Titus are both scum here like beeboy seems to think but that's OK. they both need to answer for their crimes against humanity. humanity being us. we are a humanity.

Gorkington wrote:
In post 1559, androgybee wrote:you keep saying confbias confbias confbias but not actually pointing anything out. I've made it clear I'm actively trying to sort RC and asked him questions which he legit refused to answer since he's "gonna explain it post-game :facepalm: "

androgy wrote:hydra dissonance
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by androgybee »

uhg whatever quote broke u get the point. there's two people posting from this account dammit.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1572, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1482, androgybee wrote:OK. At first beeboy said he wanted to check Titus (M&B), but I said no because I didn't think she's claim VT as a mafia power role. beeboy said she would but I ended up saying we should go elsewhere anyway, I asked if he'd read the game and said I didn't really wanna check them. I suggested Iecerint, beeboy suggested Ranger "out of fear". i let them pick because i really didn't feel strongly either way and he said go with ranger and I did.

...But don't you kinda want to target the goon, anyway?
No? With M&B so heavily targetting, I'd figure she'd have someone else do the kill just in case there was a tracker.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by androgybee »

heavily targeted*
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by androgybee »

GUYS THERE IS CONFUSION WITH MY ROLE PM AND I WANT TO CLARIFY IF I GOT THE RIGHT RESULT WITH THE MOD SO DON'T HAMMER ME

Like our role ability reads watcher (we get the name of the person(s) who targeted our target) but our role name reads tracker and I am not sure which one it is lol.
If we follow our role ability and not role name there is a chance we have a guilty on someone.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by androgybee »

I still don't see how out of fear is an over explanation. It is literally the explanation beeboy said when he said he wanted to track ranger. how is that an overexplanation??
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by androgybee »

Beeboy, the result Ether gave us was clearly a tracker result.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by androgybee »

Not gonna quote it directly ofc but it says Ranger didn't visit in essence. and yes Ranger is named. no possibility of a redirect not that that matters just throwin it out there

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by androgybee »

tho it is curious. i wonder if yimmy intended for us to be a watcher. that'd be a lot more helpful lol.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by androgybee »

There is a solid typo in our role pm that reads we get the names of the people that targeted ranger.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by androgybee »

if Yimmy intended us to be a watcher can we pls have a watcher result pls pls pls mod?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by androgybee »

If you're whatting my slot, beeboy just realized our role PM is actually watcher, and Yimmy just mislabeled it causing this confusion.

Watcher result pls, Ether.

[taps foot impatiently]

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by androgybee »

I know you guys are gonna think this is all faked and such and I don't mind you can hammer us after we get our result or the mod closes the door on us but give us time because we may have a guilty here and u can lynch them after we flip town

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by androgybee »

anyone who votes us before we get word back from Ether is scumclaiming, btw.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by androgybee »

Oh well the type was in our action wording not our role name.

Ima go leave now cause we are being lynched and I found 2 scum.
~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by androgybee »

typo*
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1598, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1578, androgybee wrote:I still don't see how out of fear is an over explanation. It is literally the explanation beeboy said when he said he wanted to track ranger. how is that an overexplanation??

Like what does it even mean.
it means what im saying it means. you do realize this is a hydra, right?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #181) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1593, Iecerint wrote:RC has no special incentive to push you. There have been 2 other legit wagons today (Titus, Iec). So hard-pushing you looks town to me, because he had at least 1 other reasonable option unless you're saying Titus-Iec-RC is the team.

RC is blatantly lying though.
He says me playing out of fear is odd when I did it in the last game we played together where I had a night action.

Like read those quotes I put in my case awhile back nothing he has said makes sense.
The nature of his push may be ok (I don't think it is) but the actual quality is pure shit.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by androgybee »

RC I literally said I was gonna go back and review the conversation.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #183) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1480, androgybee wrote:
Gorkington wrote:okay.

why would you target someone
you called town more than once on d1.
1 sec i'll go review that conversation
Suck it.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by androgybee »

Uh, I don't skype call with anyone. Ever.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1605, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, I didn't say that fear actions were weird.
I said that you both remembering the exact wording was bizarre and the overexplaining of it was weird.

Because I didn't get invested in the night action so I had to check our skype log so see what was said to come to the conclusion
I don't see how that doesn't make sense?
~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by androgybee »

I'm a catfish and can't let people hear my voice or I'll be exposed. I don't skype call people. You must be mistaken. There are logs of this conversation.

~Nahdia

@Not_Mafia we're waiting for a reply from Ether because it turns out our role was actually Watcher but Yimmy misnamed it, causing confusion.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by androgybee »

Our role name is Tracker.

Our role description is Watcher.

Ether just told us we're now stuck as a Tracker :\
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by androgybee »

We didn't make this up, but whatever. We're town. Just, fucking please pay attention to what happened here tonight, people. Or just lose, the fuck do I care.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by androgybee »

Yeah obviously she can't answer that. It doesn't matter. I'm telling you right now it wasn't fake, and when we flip town you'll know it wasn't. But at the end of the day, you can't base your read on whether this was real or not.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1618, Not_Mafia wrote:This all seems very pointless to fake, but some of andro's posts in their spam rant felt super scum

Please point out those posts.
~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1623, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bullshit Nahdia, bullshit.
If something actually happened of that magnitude Ether would say something publicly.
You're just grasping at straws now.
What are you going to say, friend, RC, when I flip town and you realize I was telling the truth?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by androgybee »

Will you curse the mod, who refused to town confirm us?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1616, RadiantCowbells wrote:like if you're actually a watcher
Ether would give you your night result
or she'd at least publicly say 'HEY I FUCKED UP NIGHT ACTIONS!'

I mean you are scum so of course you would say this

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1633, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah I'd be pretty fucking pissed at Ether if she gave an incorrect role result that led to a scum not being confirmed then refused to comment on it publicly when it comes into question.
Well then I'm afraid you'll have to take it up with her. At the end of the day, if she commenting on this she'd basically be confirming my story, which would be confirming my role, which would be confirming me as town. So I don't really blame her for not saying anything.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by androgybee »

I mean, it's also possible Yimmy really did mean for us to be a tracker and just screwed up the wording, rather than the inverse.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1633, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah I'd be pretty fucking pissed at Ether if she gave an incorrect role result that led to a scum not being confirmed then refused to comment on it publicly when it comes into question.

Our role name is tracker and we knew we where a tracker up until 1 minute ago where we got a bit confused when we asked a question about it.
If we got a guilty result it would actually be pretty BM because we thought we where a tracker and getting a guilty watcher result would be weird.

I don't think it is game breaking.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by androgybee »

Useless though it was, Ether clearly gave us a Tracker result. and beeboy and I targeted Ranger with the intention of tracking her, not watching her. It sucks but this is fair.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 1637, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, if you're town watcher- we lost out on a confirmed scum from a mod error.
For her to not even comment that such a mod error was made wouldn't even confirm you as town either: maybe you were scum tracker who should have been watcher.

this is silly.
No, that's not the case at all?
You are BSing so hard right now.

We probably wouldn't target Ranger if we clarified this with the mod last night and ended up getting a watcher result not a tracker result.
Ether knows this.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by androgybee »

lmao we're telling the truth dude

~nahdia