Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 474, jmo16mla wrote:I'll see if I can catch up. If not I'm just going to replace out

Never mind I completely reconsider my read on Jmoe this is 99% town without a doubt
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by kelbris »

prodding KT since he has not mentioned being V/LA and has not posted in the past 2 days. He has 24 hours (from when I send him the message) to respond or he will be replaced out.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 475, Killthestory wrote:
In post 474, jmo16mla wrote:I'll see if I can catch up. If not I'm just going to replace out

Never mind I completely reconsider my read on Jmoe this is 99% town without a doubt

Why?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 477, Imperium wrote:

Why?

just is
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

Okay.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Ollie »

VC pls Kelbris my good man
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by kelbris »

sure, nothing has changed since the last VC but I will do one momentarily.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by kelbris »

vote count 1.07Bellaphant (1): ChurchofMercy
Severa (0): none
Jim (1): killthestory
jmo16mla (0): none
MagnaofIllusion (0): none
Imperium (0): none
Killthestory (0): none
ChurchOfMercy (hydra, Klingoncelt and Albert B Rampage) (6) [L-2]: Oceanwind, Lowell, Imperium, Bellaphant, MagnaofIllusion, Severa,
Lowell (1): jmo16mla
Nosferatu (2): acryon, Ollie
acryon (0): none
OceanWind (0): none
KTthecreeper
Xisiqomelir (0): none
Ollie (0): none
With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
day 1 has begun, it will end in (expired on 2016-04-16 19:01:46)
Last edited by kelbris on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 459, Severa wrote:Ha!?
I am not scum!

Church's reactions were incredibly off and their AtE rang insincere. I'm lynching them.

I will read Bella for you though!

You're the first person that should be lynched after our flip.

Then Bella.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 460, Killthestory wrote:Do you want to lynch Church? ... I still get a bad feeling about lynching them, but they could be an information lynch.

Meh, no info at all, really.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 462, Imperium wrote:The big problem with Church is not that they're being zen about being pushed. I can totally understand that someone in a better positiion in their lives might be all kumbaya and I applaud that and want to group hug them about it. My problem is that there is no oomph in their pushes.

I've been fatigued lately. (I expect to be functioning normally by midweek.)

Klingoncelt
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 464, Killthestory wrote:CoM's later on posts regarding AtE gave me bad vibes, but his early posts gave me good vibes. I think his push on Bella is null indicative, but I did notice to a lesser extent any real power wagoning there. I was overexaggerating when I said that he was definitely town because I didn't want him to get hammered. I think Bella would be the best lynch there.

You do know that we are a hydra, right? As in "they," not "he?"

And we are definitely Town. Burned out and jaded, but still Town.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Killthestory »

my b
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 471, Imperium wrote:

1. Generally, I find that when someone lurks to the point where they need to be replaced out, they probably have things outside of their control that are happening or are replacing out for a reason that's slightly more complex than "I rolled scum", and I'm fairly confident that you don't hold a view outside of that based on you not having any weird pushes on flakes in any other game that I've played with you in. Am I missing something here?

2. In , I asked CoM to join me in making a jmo push. Albert said that he'd talk to Klingon about it, and then never brought it up again.

3. I found this interaction as far more likely to be indicative of partners than Killthestory suddenly deciding to not scum read Church for unknown reasons, especially considering how CoM followed Killthestory onto Bella and egged him on in the way that they did; I think CoM would be more careful to tie themselves to a partner in a strong position, especially if Killthestory decided that he was going to stop bussing them for a little while.

1. My experience has been somewhat different. But we're talking about this game specifically. At the time, Kain was active in 5 games but not posting at all here. He siteflaked
after
that point in time, after I pointed out his absence.

2. We didn't talk about it. I'm willing to push just about anyone at this point, I mean we're playing like a bunch of noobs in our first game, so why the hell not?

3. Not sure what you're trying to say here, but Bella is definitely one of the hydra's scumreads.

Kling
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 472, Killthestory wrote:I'm kms

kms? What's that?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 489, ChurchOfMercy wrote:
In post 472, Killthestory wrote:I'm kms

kms? What's that?

Killing myself
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:35 am

Post by acryon »

In post 449, ChurchOfMercy wrote:VOTE: Bellaphant

Nice one, we got 1, 2 to go!

Albert

In post 451, Killthestory wrote:You think so? It seems like Magna's pretty certain that you'd flip scum which would indicate I was scum as well. He also seems pretty genuine.

I'm still feeling a Severa Bella Nos team maybe?

I don't like this at all. At least one of these is bad. It doesn't make sense for it to be KTS at this point and I still feel like he's town, so my voting intent stays on CoM.

UNVOTE:

Can't agree here. Scum that's busy will know that not being around is going to draw suspicion. There is motivation to replace out in that spot for town or scum.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Lowell »

This recent spurt of activity doesn't shake my feeling that CoM is scum.... as much as it pains me.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Here’s a quick narrative for anyone who has questions about Church. Read only with their ISO and you can see why they need rope –

“Hey let’s jump on Creeper wagon for clearly terrible reasons.”

“Um I’m going to attack Killthestory as being bad at this game for suspecting me.”

“Hey here’s some pointless self-meta …”

“Ok now I’m going to vote someone who hasn’t made a single post in this game and site-flaked while softly suspecting Bella”

“Ok now scum is Imperium, Kill, and someone unnamed.”

“Tons of AtE and sarcasm with not a lick of scum-hunting. People love that.”

“Kill you are terrible you can’t even catch a single scum.”

“More AtE and calling Town stupid and noob”

At this point Killthestory reverses gears and calls CoM bad Town and calls Bellaphant scum.

“OMG Kill is aweseome Bella is scum one down two to go”

It really is pretty telling that CoM spent every minute up to the point where Kill reversed fields calling Kill out as bad (and sometimes Mafia sometimes not) but the minute that Kill gives a ray of hope suddenly CoM is 100% onboard with Kill as great at this game.

Also note how softly Bella is suspected by CoM – that flows in and out of their reads (sometimes Bella is Null-Town) and never is Bella the best bet for a lynch. Classic case of soft distancing. CoM flipping scum makes Bella a great choice Day 2.

--

In post 455, Killthestory wrote:the way she's playing feels scum. i dont know why, but it does.

and if i try to put it into words here it wouldn't make sense or wouldn't be enough to push her lynch

Sorry, not derailing the Church wagon for random gut. Given how soft-distanced CoM has set themselves up with Bella you’d have my 100% support if CoM flips scum today though.

In post 469, OceanWind wrote:Are you saying that you think Jim made up that explanation after the fact?

It’s possible. I don’t buy for a second anyone mixed up our slots. No playstyle intersection, no avatar confusion and there was significant discussion around Lowell’s early Town-read of me that several people found suspect. Do you think it is a reasonable mix-up to have made?

In post 491, acryon wrote:I don't like this at all. At least one of these is bad. It doesn't make sense for it to be KTS at this point and I still feel like he's town, so my voting intent stays on CoM.

Yet your vote isn’t on him and has never been on him based on your ISO. Church’s wagon is just sitting at L-2 and lack of push to actually complete the lynch has taken over this thread.

Why are you not voting him?

In post 471, Imperium wrote:In 349, I asked CoM to join me in making a jmo push. Albert said that he'd talk to Klingon about it, and then never brought it up again.

I found this interaction as far more likely to be indicative of partners than Killthestory suddenly deciding to not scum read Church for unknown reasons, especially considering how CoM followed Killthestory onto Bella and egged him on in the way that they did; I think CoM would be more careful to tie themselves to a partner in a strong position, especially if Killthestory decided that he was going to stop bussing them for a little while.

I didn’t really suspect them as partners. That was done solely to see what Kill’s reaction would be. I’m satisfied that Kill’s reaction doesn’t seem likely to come from a partner at this stage.

And I disagree with the jmo – CoM connection for reasons we previously discussed. If anything Bella in my mind is a very strong bet for partner given the soft distancing the CoM slot has done from them. I mean look at … CoM’s vote is on Bella after the “WE GOTTEM” post but Bella is the second person who needs flipped after CoM is lynched and not the first?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:35 am

Post by acryon »

In post 493, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yet your vote isn’t on him and has never been on him based on your ISO. Church’s wagon is just sitting at L-2 and lack of push to actually complete the lynch has taken over this thread.

Why are you not voting him?

I've stated this already but I've played several games recently where people quickhammered. I generally prefer to use as much of a day phase as possible, so keeping people off L-1 ensures no quickhammer.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Severa »

MoI and KTS are just both such... intolerable players.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:41 am

Post by acryon »

In post 495, Severa wrote:MoI and KTS are just both such... intolerable players.

There are surely some strong personalities in this game.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:42 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 495, Severa wrote:MoI and KTS are just both such... intolerable players.

Sure, whatever floats your boat.

Since you are here - who else beside Church is scum? Who are your Town reads?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:15 am

Post by OceanWind »

Still think ChurchOfMercy is mafia. I'd prefer this day go on longer though since none of the people I really want to hear from have posted anything substantial in the last few days. Bellaphant had time to post on the site this weekend despite V/LA but not here. Also, a week-long birthday? Maybe "birthweek" would be more appropriate here. jmo16mla clearly has time to signup for another game but not play the one he's already signed up for. KTthecreeper will hopefully be replaced. Jim says he'll be back today which I really hope is the case. Nosferatu hasn't posted in two days. Updated thoughts from all of these players and KTthecreeper's replacement would be cool. I'm also really hoping Severa actually reads/engages with the game. I'm feeling relatively comfortable with Acryon, MagnaOfIllusion, Lowell, Imperium, KillTheStory, and Ollie as town so it's most likely between the other seven players.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:21 am

Post by kelbris »

vote count 1.08Bellaphant (1): ChurchofMercy
Severa (0): none
Jim (1): killthestory
jmo16mla (0): none
MagnaofIllusion (0): none
Imperium (0): none
Killthestory (0): none
ChurchOfMercy (hydra, Klingoncelt and Albert B Rampage) (6) [L-2]: Oceanwind, Lowell, Imperium, Bellaphant, MagnaofIllusion, Severa,
Lowell (1): jmo16mla
Nosferatu (1): Ollie
acryon (0): none
OceanWind (0): none
KTthecreeper
Xisiqomelir (0): none
Ollie (0): none
With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
day 1 has begun, it will end in (expired on 2016-04-16 19:01:46)
Last edited by kelbris on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Open Games”