yessiree bob
yessiree bob
Townie
yessiree bob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:13 am

Post by yessiree bob »

if the DV hydra is scum and X isn't trying too hard, X either mistook his teammate for the person who lolhammered his teammate or he his mistook his teammate for the person who was lolhammered by his teammate.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:16 am

Post by zakk »

VOTE COUNT 2.4

Untrod Tripod [3] [L-2]
– SirCakez, yessiree bob, Fate
Fate [2]
– Untrod Tripod, Dystopian Vision
Killthestory [1]
– Killthestory
Dystopian Vision [1]
– RadiantCowbells
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

Will catch up tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dystopian Vision
Dystopian Vision
Townie
Dystopian Vision
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Dystopian Vision »

Page 5 was by me

-flub
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 52, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 43, yessiree bob wrote:didn't like the day 1 vote by UT tbh

it was trying to kill the momentum of the chilledtea wagon, as well as taunting pip to pressure him not to hammer

ehhh not really? itlpip's fake vote looked increidbly awkward and scummy, so I voted him

turns out I was right, so I'm not going to apologize for it. the CT wagon was an RVS powerwagon that had the good fortune of being on scum.

my vote looks SUPERFICIALLY like an attempt to start a counterwagon but the content of my post should have let you know that I thought it was exclusively RVS nonsense and I was voting for an actual read I'd gotten.

likewise, I think your vote had the good fortune of landing on a werewolf when no one expected multiball

In post 74, Fate wrote:UT isn't werewolf thats a bullshit read

THIS IS A WEREWOLF SLIP

BECAUSE NO ONE WAS PUSHING UT WEREWOLF LMFAO
yessiree bob
yessiree bob
Townie
yessiree bob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by yessiree bob »

In post 129, yessiree wrote:

it was trying to kill the momentum of the chilledtea wagon, as well as taunting pip to pressure him not to hammer

ehhh not really? itlpip's fake vote looked increidbly awkward and scummy, so I voted him

turns out I was right, so I'm not going to apologize for it. the CT wagon was an RVS powerwagon that had the good fortune of being on scum.

my vote looks SUPERFICIALLY like an attempt to start a counterwagon but the content of my post should have let you know that I thought it was exclusively RVS nonsense and I was voting for an actual read I'd gotten.

likewise, I think your vote had the good fortune of landing on a werewolf when no one expected multiball

In post 74, Fate wrote:UT isn't werewolf thats a bullshit read

THIS IS A WEREWOLF SLIP

BECAUSE NO ONE WAS PUSHING UT WEREWOLF LMFAO

:shifty:
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 129, yessiree wrote:likewise, I think your vote had the good fortune of landing on a werewolf when no one expected multiball

expand on this, because I'm not really seeing what you're trying to say
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 123, yessiree bob wrote:
In post 122, Bicephalous Bob wrote:That's Flubber and he townslipped (may be pretend, but unlikely) unless he's really uninvolved.

wait not flubber but Xsadfgdsz or something

the townslip comment is still true

Where was this townslip?
yessiree bob
yessiree bob
Townie
yessiree bob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by yessiree bob »

In post 131, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 129, yessiree wrote:likewise, I think your vote had the good fortune of landing on a werewolf when no one expected multiball

expand on this, because I'm not really seeing what you're trying to say

im saying the fact that you voted scum (werewolf) doesn't change the fact that you could be mafia with chilledtea
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

That... Isn't a response to what I said though
yessiree bob
yessiree bob
Townie
yessiree bob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by yessiree bob »

sircakez:

In post 66, Dystopian Vision wrote:
In post 59, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 56, Dystopian Vision wrote:
In post 29, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 27, Dystopian Vision wrote:Your wagon?

two votes isn't a wagon, but I'm not surprised given that itl flipped as scum and my vote superficially looks like me trying to start a counterwagon (ended up being on scum though, so HA)

You were starting a wagon in response to a wagon. How is that "superficially" a counterwagon?

This post also looks like distancing

the key difference is that I wasn't voting to stop an RVS wagon but rather to express an actual scumread on one player who I was actually scumreading.

distancing from...what exactly?

Distancing from itlepip

In post 116, Dystopian Vision wrote:
In post 99, Fate wrote:READ PLS

I don't understand how you can vote for UT and still push this

But yes I got the itlepip and chilledtea slots backwards

If the DV hydra is scum and X isn't trying too hard, Flub mistook his teammate for the person who either was hammered by or hammered his teammate.

also disregard yessiree's post for now, we haven't had the chance to sync up and drill shitty stances out of one another's heads
yessiree bob
yessiree bob
Townie
yessiree bob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by yessiree bob »

this is just a "I'm assuming scum intent X because of the way post Y was phrased" vs "you shouldn't assume scum intent X because there's also a possible town motivation" argument that has no chance of going anywhere
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

bring back your hydra partner, this is just word salad
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

Your quote pyramid is going nowhere because you're telling yessiree to change a low-level gut read because of an interpretation he's already considered and disagrees with. You're stating the superficially obvious town interpretation of your post and use that as an argument to challenge his gut read. It's not going to work.
yessiree bob
yessiree bob
Townie
yessiree bob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by yessiree bob »

In post 138, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Your quote pyramid is going nowhere because you're telling yessiree to change a low-level gut read because of an interpretation he's already considered and disagrees with. You're stating the superficially obvious town interpretation of your post and you're using that as an argument to challenge his gut read. It's not going to work.

fixed
yessiree bob
yessiree bob
Townie
yessiree bob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by yessiree bob »

that's sort of coherent if you ignore the repetition in the second line
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Alright, sorry for the inactivity. I'm going to explain my naked vote on Kill now, and hopefully analyze others.

Kill has literally done nothing this game. Literally nothing. Now, I know it's slightly hypocritical coming from me, but I intend to change that. For the current moment, I think that Kill should have a wagon. He's literally getting it off easy because he's joke posting. Joke posting is NOT alignment indicative at all. The meta surrounding it is, but the content itself is not. Anyway, regarding meta, I've played with Kill on a different site before. Typically, Kill tried to promote getting serious early on. I'm getting no sense of that here at all. Not at all. He's literally just disrupting town's conversations and talks with stupid posts that have no meaning.

Then don't get even get me started on that OMGUS. He needs to do something or replace out. Honestly
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 138, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Your quote pyramid is going nowhere because you're telling yessiree to change a low-level gut read because of an interpretation he's already considered and disagrees with. You're stating the superficially obvious town interpretation of your post and use that as an argument to challenge his gut read. It's not going to work.

Ah.

Well I guess my issue is that he seems to be considering my vote as a reaction to the chill wagon when it was not since I thought it was just an RVS flash wagon and I was moving based on an actual read I had that was based on a vote.

This is like Mafia 101, I'm not sure what's difficult about this for him.
Dystopian Vision
Dystopian Vision
Townie
Dystopian Vision
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:55 pm

In post 141, Killthestory wrote:Alright, sorry for the inactivity. I'm going to explain my naked vote on Kill now, and hopefully analyze others.

Kill has literally done nothing this game. Literally nothing. Now, I know it's slightly hypocritical coming from me, but I intend to change that. For the current moment, I think that Kill should have a wagon. He's literally getting it off easy because he's joke posting. Joke posting is NOT alignment indicative at all. The meta surrounding it is, but the content itself is not. Anyway, regarding meta, I've played with Kill on a different site before. Typically, Kill tried to promote getting serious early on. I'm getting no sense of that here at all. Not at all. He's literally just disrupting town's conversations and talks with stupid posts that have no meaning.

Then don't get even get me started on that OMGUS. He needs to do something or replace out. Honestly

this game isn't bastard right

-flub
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 135, yessiree bob wrote:sircakez:

In post 66, Dystopian Vision wrote:
In post 59, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 56, Dystopian Vision wrote:
In post 29, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 27, Dystopian Vision wrote:Your wagon?

two votes isn't a wagon, but I'm not surprised given that itl flipped as scum and my vote superficially looks like me trying to start a counterwagon (ended up being on scum though, so HA)

You were starting a wagon in response to a wagon. How is that "superficially" a counterwagon?

This post also looks like distancing

the key difference is that I wasn't voting to stop an RVS wagon but rather to express an actual scumread on one player who I was actually scumreading.

distancing from...what exactly?

Distancing from itlepip

In post 116, Dystopian Vision wrote:
In post 99, Fate wrote:READ PLS

I don't understand how you can vote for UT and still push this

But yes I got the itlepip and chilledtea slots backwards

If the DV hydra is scum and X isn't trying too hard, Flub mistook his teammate for the person who either was hammered by or hammered his teammate.

also disregard yessiree's post for now, we haven't had the chance to sync up and drill shitty stances out of one another's heads

I could see scum messing this up too, wouldn't call this a townslip tbh
Kill what in the hell are you doing
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 141, Killthestory wrote:Alright, sorry for the inactivity. I'm going to explain my naked vote on Kill now, and hopefully analyze others.

oi you shut the fuck up ya cheeky beeki bitch you.

anyway, i just bought some icecream. some p gud shit
Dystopian Vision
Dystopian Vision
Townie
Dystopian Vision
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Ok I like Bob and cakey.

RC I wish would die but the case against UT is compelling. RC is bloating the thread with crap. On the one hand, he's throwing out crap to try ad deliberately confuse me and then gets upset when I get confused? Yeah no.

Fate's lean townie. I need to talk with Flub about what he was trying to say there.
Dystopian Vision
Dystopian Vision
Townie
Dystopian Vision
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Kill, thoughts on UT?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 146, Dystopian Vision wrote:Ok I like Bob and cakey.

RC I wish would die but the case against UT is compelling. RC is bloating the thread with crap. On the one hand, he's throwing out crap to try ad deliberately confuse me and then gets upset when I get confused? Yeah no.

Fate's lean townie. I need to talk with Flub about what he was trying to say there.

Arms and legs inside the hydra, guys.

Seriously though, have your between heads discussions in your PT, not in the game thread. That shit is super annoying.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 147, Dystopian Vision wrote:Kill, thoughts on UT?

Proooooobably wasting your time. Just report him for trolling and wait for the replacement

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”