Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Severa »

If I'm going to post past games I might as well just replace in on my main.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

lets hope your main has a better scumgame then
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by heuristically_alone »

In post 990, Severa wrote:Lynch me then.
SS is scum.

That's why I don't sheep people. my reads are just better.

Ok.

VOTE:Severa

I think anyone daring others to vote them as scum, as if they are trying to say "I'm not scum" makes them the most scummy of all
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by heuristically_alone »

Also interesting is that Severa had initially been gunning on CoM. If Sev were mafia, of course they'd would know that CoM wasn't mafia. Then Severa switched to voting for Snarky. Makes Severa standout from the crowd a little, but as mafia rationalizes that when CoM was confirmed as townie, this would them also look townie. As a bonus, if snarky turns out mafia, bussing that early on adds a little credibility as well. Too bad your credibility is already lost.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Lowell »

Aight we killed that CoM chump. That was fun. Let's do it again, but scum this time.

I read through ocean's case on sev. It's fine. Just fine. I don't quite see the huge overnight turnaround, but his/her reaction is no good and I'm ready to lolhammer whenever.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Lowell »

Ollie's vote on me is opportunistic and terrible. It's my experience that the first person to point out "Lowell has been dodging, let's get him" in invariably scum. THIS LOW-HANGING FRUIT FIGHTS BACK!

VOTE: Ollie. This is both OMGUS and correct.

strong townreads from huer and snarky. ocean wishes he gave off town-reads, but he doesn't. Mostly just try-hard reads. He could go either way.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Lowell »

Bella could be scum, too, but yeah, I'd eat my hat if ollie is actually town. Cautious as whoa. ISO that rube and join the wagon.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Severa »

I'm appalled at the wagon on me.

SS remains scum.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Ollie »

@Lowell I don't town read people who don't respond to any issues I have with their play. In response to stuff I raised in my 2nd reads list you just made a general point, you've avoided explaining anything about your play again there. Even your OMGUS vote is based on other games. As for you being low hanging fruit... I was looking for a response from you addressing what I've brought up & I was hoping a vote would do that because you never respond to questions I have about your play otherwise, but even that hasn't worked. Don't get me wrong you were my top scum read, you definitely are now after that but I don't decide who I wanna lynch at the start of a 14 real day, day. If you're town I hope before today ends you at least try & give being town read a try instead of expecting me to give you a pass for no reason at all. I won't be doing that.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 987, OceanWind wrote:
Several issues I have with Jim's posting. I can go more in-depth but a short summary:

• His reads don't mesh with his comments on the game. He has issues with MagnaOfIllusion's posts but puts him as a townread, then claims he mixed him up with Lowell. Hard townread on jmo16mla/Snarky is premature.
  • Logical inconsistencies between several of his reads, and some reads such as the ones on KTthecreeper and Imperium involve jumping through too many hoops. Imperium is his strongest townread because KTthecreeper was verbose after Imperium said that newer mafia aren't verbose which is a ridiculous stretch.

• Having hard scumreads on Acryon and Church just through process of elimination despite not having confident townreads elsewhere.

heuristically_alone contributed nothing to the game in the time he was here. Most of his posting has been non-game relevant. I'll give him a bit more time to get caught up, but I'm very confident today's and tomorrow's lynches need to be Severa and heuristically_alone (in any order).

Yep, H_A has it all to prove. Jim was fine until he was questioned & then he just crumbles. This is a whole load of nonsense linking from his predecessor...

In post 405, Jim wrote:
In post 403, OceanWind wrote:5. Why is only one of Ollie and Lowell mafia? Why are you leaning towards it being Ollie? Why does an Ollie scumflip clear Bellaphant?

Upon reading back, I realize I was mixing up people. That being said, I need to rearrange some of my list. It's Ollie and Magna, and the reason is because they were using the same strategy to approach the game, where it makes sense for one to be scum but not both. Ollie just stuck out more in my head, and the reason it clears bellaphant is that preliminary interaction between the two of them, Bellaphant's pestering about KT I believe it was? That looked a lot like Ollie catering his posts to what Bellaphant was asking.

Two townies can't be 'using the same strategy'? & what strategy do me & Magna have in common? In any case OceanWind was playing most like Magna so any strategy suspicion should fall on him before me. & this is supposed to be a clarification of what he said earlier, yet it's just a confusing mess. :laugh:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 831, Ollie wrote:Snarky can you flesh out this reads list with reasoning please & talk me through any changes in your reads since you made it.

^
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VOTE: Killthestory

This is where I am starting with my vote today. Honestly his play at the tail of yesterday shifted into coasting with no real push on anyone as scum. Just fluff like “Lol if I’m wrong I’m deathtunnelling myself tomorrow”. His jump off CoM with no significant reasons to be seen could certainly be scum wanting to not be held accountable for the mislynch on CoM that he helped drive in the inital stages of the wagon. Finally – he’s one of the two player Xis really had suspicions of besides CoM (Snarky is the other) and while Nightkill speculation is just speculation I don’t see any dropped hints in Xis’s ISO that say PR breadcrumbing.

@Ocean
– in regards to I have some questions –

1. Why did my case seem compelling enough to help shift your read on Severa given that the main thrust of my case revolved around Severa as a partner? I have my doubts that scum would replace in and just weakly slide on a mislynch of CoM the way she did. So while the case may be well developed I personally don’t find it nearly compelling give CoM’s flip.
2. What motivated your change overnight about your belief in the strength of Snarky as scum?

In post 1008, Severa wrote:I'm appalled at the wagon on me.

SS remains scum.

I’m appalled you haven’t even bothered to vote Snarky at all today. Why exactly is that?

In post 988, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: Severa

Nothing has really changed for me overnight. This still needs rope.

So you are saying nothing about CoM flipping Town or Xis flipping Town changed your reads in any way at all?

Here are your reads from before -

In post 528, SnarkySnowman wrote:Town {MagnaofIllusion, Oceanwind, Ollie}
Townlean {Bellephant, Jim, acryon, Killthestory}
Scumlean {Lowell, Imperium, Nosferatu, ChurchofMercy}
Scum {Severa}

First I notice you never gave a read on Xis’s slot. Why was that? Second if Severa is scum who do you think are her partners are? Church as flipped Town so your initial posted scum-leans were Imperium, Nos and Lowell.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:35 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 1012, MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. Why did my case seem compelling enough to help shift your read on Severa given that the main thrust of my case revolved around Severa as a partner? I have my doubts that scum would replace in and just weakly slide on a mislynch of CoM the way she did. So while the case may be well developed I personally don’t find it nearly compelling give CoM’s flip.
2. What motivated your change overnight about your belief in the strength of Snarky as scum?

I already explained both of these but I'll elaborate:

1. What shifted my read on Severa is my going through his ISO while I was reading your case, not your points about how he's a partner to Church. The main reason I suspect him is that his play around the day one lynch. He sets up Imperium and SnarkySnowman, and to a lesser extent you to be pushed the following day. He does in a way I find ingenuine.

2. I developed a confident scumread on Severa based on overnight reading. Considering how much SnarkySnowman and Severa were pushing each other, I doubted my Snarky read. Upon re-read, I realized I also misinterpreted his posts on Bellaphant. I had suspected that he demanded Severa's read on Bellaphant because he was partnered with the latter. But it seems Severa was the one who said he would read through Bellaphant first.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Severa »

VOTE: SS

No stupid wagons.

Vote me or vote SS.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1006, Lowell wrote:Ollie's vote on me is opportunistic and terrible. It's my experience that the first person to point out "Lowell has been dodging, let's get him" in invariably scum. THIS LOW-HANGING FRUIT FIGHTS BACK!

VOTE: Ollie. This is both OMGUS and correct.

strong townreads from huer and snarky. ocean wishes he gave off town-reads, but he doesn't. Mostly just try-hard reads. He could go either way.

Can you explain this for me? Last I heard, com was 'bussing' me.

Like, you've never explained this.

@Sev, I asked you a bunch of questions yesterday and you said you weren't interested in talking. You gonna bother now?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1014, Severa wrote:VOTE: SS

No stupid wagons.

Vote me or vote SS.

I'm all for hilarious tunnelling, but I don't understand the binary choice here. Why should I only pay attention to you two, again?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Killthestory »

MoI is the worst scumhunter I've ever met. Well, maybe just pretty bad.

Also, Several still scum. Way too easy to see
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Ollie »

@Killthestory

kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by kelbris »

happy birthday killthestory, also, sorry about the lack of a VC. had a blackout for quite a while today. Will have one as soon as I can.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by kelbris »

vote count 2.02Bellaphant (0): none
Severa (4) [L-3]: Oceanwind, SnarkySnowman, killthestory, Heuristically_Alone
Jim
Heuristically_Alone (0): none
jmo16mla
SnarkySnowman (1): Severa
MagnaofIllusion (0): none
Imperium (0): none
Killthestory (1): MagnaofIllusion
Lowell (1): Ollie
Nosferatu (0): none
acryon (0): none
OceanWind (0): none
Ollie (1): Lowell
not voting: Bellaphant, Imperium, Nosferatu, Acryon,
With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
day 2 has begun, it will end in (expired on 2016-05-04 20:01:46)
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:57 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Can we all stop dragging our feet and vote Severa?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1021, SnarkySnowman wrote:Can we all stop dragging our feet and vote Severa?

Why exactly are you rushing the day again? Thread has been open for what, 24 hours? I personally want to see what Imperium has to say after the flip. And several other players haven’t checked in either.

Here’s a task to keep you busy – resummarize your case on Severa highlighting the two strongest pieces of evidence you think proves she’s scum.

In post 1015, Bellaphant wrote:Can you explain this for me? Last I heard, com was 'bussing' me.

Like, you've never explained this.

@Sev, I asked you a bunch of questions yesterday and you said you weren't interested in talking. You gonna bother now?

Hey Bella whole lot of empty posting from your slot. Who are your top three scum-reads with reasons why – go!

In post 1017, Killthestory wrote:MoI is the worst scumhunter I've ever met. Well, maybe just pretty bad.

Also, Several still scum. Way too easy to see

See perfectly reminiscent of the lazy, disconnected posting of his recent Werewolves Mini (where he was a serial killer) as opposed to his posting in Formation of America’s Mafiascum (where he was Town). Both share his style but Formation showed him wiling to present reasons why people were scum and comment on things not related to himself.

Happy with my vote.

Although given the weak distancing Kill displayed to Severa Day 1 without ever voting for her I could see them as possible partners. Read his ISO. He calls Severa scum or possible scum multiple times but after his jump off CoM never votes her. Just idled his vote with “want to hammer” stance.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Severa »

CoM you're actually pretty fucking terrible to be honest.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Severa »

Imp might well be scum for trying to just let this wagon go through.

Return to “Completed Open Games”