Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1599, Titus wrote:Who said we were townreading zefiend?

I did consider a you scum team. It just doesn't fit with the vote patterns.

Dwlee is asking about the possible teams, not imply ing those were ours.

I still think it's zefiend/Cakey. I am not voting you today.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1598, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1595, Night Hunters wrote:massive/gl or massive/cakez?
~Dwlee

At what point did massive become a scumread? town!NH would be considering a GL/SC team here, no?

I don't think scum!zefiend has a motivation to reevaluate our read on us. And I'm just throwing my thoughts out there.
People in the game:
Zefiend
Night Hunters (Me)
Cakey
Guiltylion
Massive

So there are two scum within
Zefiend
Massive
Cakey
Guiltylion

As I said don't think scum!zefiend reevaluates the read there.

So 2 scum in:
Massive
Cakey
Guiltylion

Can't remember why but massive was pinging me and titus seems to agree that cakey/guiltylion isn't very plausible according to the votes?
So that leaves massive/cakey or massive/guiltylion.

Their play is completely survivalist. NH is scum and my vote will be on them today

Myself getting lynched leads to a guaranteed town loss, every other person has at least a chance of being scum. No shit I want to survive. Also: Why does town reading someone for reevaluating a read (something scum don't have much motivation to do at this point in the game with titus and I's slot) = survivalism?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:00 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Can one of you pinpoint the pattern of votes and explain how that makes you believe GL/SC team is not possible?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Titus will have to do that. We're planning on talking extensively tonight about the game and that'll probz be a thing discussed. Titus thinks it is zefiend/cakey so we're going to need to talk about that too.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm pretty sure if massive is scum he's getting bussed and was getting bussed earlier when he got wagoned. Zefiend didn't vote on that wagon pretty sure.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1604, SirCakez wrote:I'm pretty sure if massive is scum he's getting bussed and was getting bussed earlier when he got wagoned. Zefiend didn't vote on that wagon pretty sure.

do you think that increases or decreases his chance of being scum?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Who, Zefiend or massive?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1606, SirCakez wrote:Who, Zefiend or massive?

both I guess. I was referring to massive but now I want to know both
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

Increases chance of Zefiend being town if massive is scum basically
Doesn't really affect my massive read
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Night Hunters »

My fingers are getting itchy SirCakez.

Dwlee and I can't come to an agreement on anyone else.

~Titus
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I'm not super concerned about you voting me since I'm very confident you're scum and now you apparently being eager to vote me despite the LyLo just supplements that more
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

So some things we've been thinking..
Ari gets lynched a hell of a lot faster if GL is scum
Sircakez hard defends massive in early RVS, "not enough to push", pushes us, wanted our wagon to go through early, and if massive was scum cakey doesn't ask why massive wagon is gonna star.
^ WKish
Night Hunters, BlueBloodedToffee, tojam2, shaddowez, Aero, massive and kirroha
^ wagon on sircakez
All flipped town except for us (conf town) and massive. If all town wagon, cakez is almost certainly scum. If massive is scum cakez can still possibly be scum, but less likely.
[LYNCH] tojam2 - massive, Aristophanes, Night Hunters, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne11, Firebringer
^ more pointing to massive or cakez being scum

So p much there's at least one scum in cakez / massive. I'd prefer a massive vote, titus wants a cakez vote. so yeaaaaaa
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 5.1
VC 5.1

(With 5 students still enrolled, it's 3 to Lynch!)

- Texas A&M [College Station, Texas] -

[L-4] SirCakez -
[L-4] massive -
[L-4] ɀefiend -
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
[L-4] Night Hunters -

Not Voting
- massive, Night Hunters, SirCakez, GuiltyLion, ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Friday!

Final Exams begin
(expired on 2016-05-01 20:20:32)
2023 W/L | 1-0
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:59 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Need to hear from massive on all this.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:40 am

Post by massive »

I'm still re-reading. I made it through the first dozen or so pages, but I keep getting busy. My problem is that I feel like I'm going about this the wrong way. The town players aren't really helping. If there's something specific I can comment on, go ahead and put it here.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Also waiting on massive (prodge in disguise)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1601, Night Hunters wrote:Also: Why does town reading someone for reevaluating a read (something scum don't have much motivation to do at this point in the game with titus and I's slot) = survivalism?

When zefiend was scumreading you, you scumread him and talk about voting him. Then when he townreads you, suddenly you townread him in return. It reads to me like you're dropping the need to crossvote as soon as it no longer looks like he may vote you, like your original scumread was out of necessity rather than a genuine belief in him being scum.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1614, massive wrote:The town players aren't really helping

Who are you referring to here?

There are 4 days left and I'm getting the sense that you're stalling it out. Do you still think SC is scum? Do you think NH is town?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:36 am

Post by massive »

In post 361, SirCakez wrote:Yeah I do like the massive wagon. His ISO is a great big pile of nothing, as stated earlier.

SirCakez's vote here was pure self-preservation (and a complete switch from WK-ing me to voting me) and he still hasn't come up with anything better.

In post 396, Thor665 wrote:I do think Cake's vote was bad and showed scum mindset.
I'm voting for Fire over that while expressing only broad meta tells that I'm not explaining.

Thor does this a lot -- agree that SC is somewhat scummy, but continue to push other wagons. I mention it in my initial posts about SC but I wanted to quote a good example of it.

In post 438, GuiltyLion wrote:Thor - why would scum!Firebringer claim a PR on D1 at the slightest sign of pressure? What does scum gain from that? He saves himself for a day or two at most.

GL -- you said this about Firebringer but it obviously applies to NH as well. Can you answer your own question?

In post 567, SirCakez wrote:I've been asking for this wagon for days of course I'll hop on.
vote: Night Hunters

With this vote, SirCakez has been on every active wagon on D1 -- mine, Thor, NH. He also eventually gets on the tojam lynch.

In post 691, GuiltyLion wrote:
I'll hammer tojam at deadline if nothing has moved but I think that scum is driving this lynch.

I like that Guilty followed up on this on D2 (starting with Aristo). And SirCakez hopped right along with that wagon, too.

... and then the role / result madness starts, so I'm going to post this and then try and wade through it.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Night Hunters »

My scum read on titus was because of theur refusal to reevaluate the situation. They repeatedly just said that I was scum or whatever, their reevaluation of our slot and actually realizing how obvious it is we are town doesnt come from scum, imo. He could have just continued to scum read us and win today as scum.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Night Hunters »

scumread on zefiend*
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:47 am

Post by massive »

In post 1617, GuiltyLion wrote:

There are 4 days left and I'm getting the sense that you're stalling it out. Do you still think SC is scum? Do you think NH is town?

Mostly everyone. It seems like a lot of our now-proven townies were focused on other now-proven townies, or acting scummy enough that EVERYONE left alive was equally scumreading them.

I do still think SC is scum.

I don't think NH+SC make sense as a team.

I saw very little in the first day that made me think NH wasn't town (the only thing was being the only vocal person against the Thor wagon), which helps settle some nagging feelings. They're the only one who consistently tried to figure out the game from the night actions, which is important, even though I think it's been distracting.

But I know I will have questions when I get to the end of D2 and get through the whole double-neighborizer thing.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Zefiebd, sorry if I already asked but what are your scum reads?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1621, massive wrote:
In post 1617, GuiltyLion wrote:

Mostly everyone. It seems like a lot of our now-proven townies were focused on other now-proven townies, or acting scummy enough that EVERYONE left alive was equally scumreading them.

I do still think SC is scum.

I don't think NH+SC make sense as a team.

I saw very little in the first day that made me think NH wasn't town (the only thing was being the only vocal person against the Thor wagon), which helps settle some nagging feelings. They're the only one who consistently tried to figure out the game from the night actions, which is important, even though I think it's been distracting.

But I know I will have questions when I get to the end of D2 and get through the whole double-neighborizer thing.

this post is a whole lot of nothing
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Mostly this. what are the nagging feelings of? Is it you trying to fabricate a scum read on us? That is what it feels like. Here is the thought process I see:
Nh seems town day one. Titus head defended thor though and is therefore scum. What?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”