{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Ranger »

Garmr wrote:-Pretty much content less day 1 reads were never explained.
I was never asked.

This still stands
...And is a point for why I'm town. You said it yourself. It doesn't take a genius to know heuristically_alone wasn't getting lynched. The town motivation for jumping on there is to go for the hell of it. The scum motivation for jumping on there is...what, exactly?
It doesn't take a genius to know Brian Skies was getting lynched. The town motivation for joining the inevitable wagon is...what, exactly? To wag your dick around and say "I was there, nyeh!"? No thanks. (Besides, wrong body parts.) The scum motivation for joining the inevitable wagon is the hope that being on the lynch gains town credit.
I actually read nosf serious push as better because you can tell nos means it.
...Which is what I was saying? You called my answer BS, but your posting is saying my behavior is exactly what I was describing in my answer. I joined the heuristically_alone wagon. Known fact. I did not put any effort into it. Known fact. It was done spur of the moment. Known fact.
Also if the push wasn't serious why would you even do it when you had a wagon that you were already scum reading on there?
Because I felt like it. I felt like voting heuristically_alone. I felt heuristically_alone could be scum, so voting there was something I saw as harmless.

heuristically_alone wrote:@Garmr
in the past when defending yourself as scum, you tend to flail around and make a big fuss, using strong language. If you really were town, there would be no point to how you responded for Ranger's rattling and jargon. If you are so confident in Ranger's flip, then you have nothing to worry about. Do you have anything to worry about?
^This is accurate as well.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Ranger »

SirCakez wrote:It was at deadline, so I don't see how hammering scum at deadline is a scum move.
My mistake. Got my Ma-username players mixed up.

Still think the point holds as a general tell though.

Nosferatu wrote:why did you go from scum to town on heuristic.
Well one reason I didn't like heuristically_alone was tojam's replace out post. On a reread, I actually felt it was town. Another reason I didn't like heuristically_alone was the fence-sitting, like in and . I also thought was fake.

That changed when seeing his D2 posting. For a start, not hammering me, and putting some rudimentary (albeit not very refined) analysis. The attitude in and was great. It was at this point I started my reread, and then I looked at his posting again: while hilariously a bad stance, I loved on a reread his . When rereading , though a fence-sit, the position held was well-reasoned and thought out. contains an unusual stance that Cabd might be scum. Again a fence-sit, but it's a fence-sit on a player literally nobody else was talking about...in other words, he was actually
looking
at Cabd, even if he didn't make any hard conclusions, something no other player was doing. This, again, is indicative of town behavior. , while again something I disagree with, is made on a solid basis: beeboy
was
the only one of the four voters at the time to have no given reasoning, and heuristically_alone catching that detail and pursuing it is something I don't think a scum player would do. This is further backed up by . He even says he believes in making the cases in , again consistent with his own behavior. I like the snark of as well.

All-in-all, heuristically_alone, as a fairly new player, is of course not an easy read...but this very strongly looks like newb-town to me rather than newb-scum.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Ranger »

Rose Quartz wrote:Radiant cowbells did nothing in this game. why should he be dead?!
Because it'd be an insult to his competency if I, as scum, decided that he was unworthy of being the N1 nightkill...and, ironically enough, specifically
thanks to
him doing nothing, he'd be wide open to it.

you simply just tried to make the lynch on Ranger imminent to save yourself from later conflicts. "lets review why we were scumreading Ranger" show is just a prove for your desperation. meta reads worth nothing of value on their own but if their confirming a case their not bs. Ranger pointing your meta out is not scummy and its definietly not bs. its a valid point about your personality which make sense this game. and in last of this post your saying you want to show yourself confident enough to assure people will follow you. guess what. I'm not a follower.
Oh Frozen Angel my dear, you truly are an actual angel now. Please let this side of you continue existing and don't let your emotions get the better of you, because I
this analytical, solid play side of you.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm tempted to copy and paste my role pm so I could fuck you all over for doubting me probably would get me banned but after this game I'm going to take a break from mafia because of how retarded you guys have been. I fucking pushed hard to get brian lynched I stopped that wagon from derailing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

and you call it bussing I was the fucking second vote on the wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also neck your heur saying i tend to insult people when i'm scum and about to get lynched. In the past couple of games as scum I have fucking congratulated the town and told them they have done a good job for catching me everyone is so fucking retarded trying to use meta and getting it wrong.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like you are the absolute bottom of the barrel of all mafia players it's fucking obvious I am town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like every single recent game as town the town have been retarded when it comes to dealing with me.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Ranger »

SirCakez wrote:Just look at this
This isn't town
Gonna need to explain that to me because I see that as null at
worst

Garmr wrote: I am going to role claim since we only have one day left I am the cop I investigated nos last night he came back town.
So.

Remember the full text for Brian Skies's Godfather role?
It said "you are immune to investigation roles" (which is very generic: what counts as an investigation role? Hider? Tracker? Rolecop? Gunsmith? Neapolitan? Vanilla Cop? Watcher? The only role which is firmly 100% an investigation role is a Cop), meaning
any
investigation role could exist.
But, critically, it
also
said Brian Skies was immune to nightkills, implying we have some sort of vig. (This is, under no circumstances, meant to be asking a vig to come forward. Quite the opposite, stay silent!)
So, basically, I don't think Garmr's actually a cop. And if any of those roles exist and claim, I'd lynch him. I think, given the scum lynch D1 and how if Garmr's claim isn't true we'd get a scum lynch D2 leaving us with only one scum left, it would be worth it to claim if you have a role that could be classified as investigative. (If a vig, just shoot Garmr at night. Just as scum aren't gonna have a second investigation-immune member, they're not gonna have a second nightkill-immune member.)

However
, if nobody comes forward and counterclaims, the objectively-correct play is to not lynch him. I'm like 90% sure he's scum. However, on D2, after we've lynched a Godfather, if he doesn't receive a counterclaim of
some
kind, I'm not willing to risk lynching a cop claim.

VOTE: Maestro.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 634, Ranger wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Just look at this
This isn't town
Gonna need to explain that to me because I see that as null at
worst

Garmr wrote: I am going to role claim since we only have one day left I am the cop I investigated nos last night he came back town.
So.

Remember the full text for Brian Skies's Godfather role?
It said "you are immune to investigation roles" (which is very generic: what counts as an investigation role? Hider? Tracker? Rolecop? Gunsmith? Neapolitan? Vanilla Cop? Watcher? The only role which is firmly 100% an investigation role is a Cop), meaning
any
investigation role could exist.
But, critically, it
also
said Brian Skies was immune to nightkills, implying we have some sort of vig. (This is, under no circumstances, meant to be asking a vig to come forward. Quite the opposite, stay silent!)
So, basically, I don't think Garmr's actually a cop. And if any of those roles exist and claim, I'd lynch him. I think, given the scum lynch D1 and how if Garmr's claim isn't true we'd get a scum lynch D2 leaving us with only one scum left, it would be worth it to claim if you have a role that could be classified as investigative. (If a vig, just shoot Garmr at night. Just as scum aren't gonna have a second investigation-immune member, they're not gonna have a second nightkill-immune member.)

However
, if nobody comes forward and counterclaims, the objectively-correct play is to not lynch him. I'm like 90% sure he's scum. However, on D2, after we've lynched a Godfather, if he doesn't receive a counterclaim of
some
kind, I'm not willing to risk lynching a cop claim.

VOTE: Maestro.

Look at this fucking bitch she asking a vig to shoot a claimed cop and you call that town. Seriously you are all fucking retarded
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

do you even fucking play mafia watcher tracker, role cop, gunsmith and hider will all catch godfather you can't be that fucking dumb.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Ranger »

beeboy wrote:I think you are scum trying to get a cop to CC claim you.
And if so...we let the cop CC him. We get two scum lynches in a row, and even if the last scum is some sort of uber-role like a roleblocker or a strongman...we've got two dead scum.

If no cop CCs, he is still likely scum because that simply means we have some other type of investigative PR in the game. But if that investigative PR doesn't CC, I'm not lynching him today. Because, again, same logic: if we have a CC, we get two scum lynches in a row: this is worth it no matter what. If we don't get a CC, if the investigative PR is silent or nonexistent, we don't lynch him and we look for scum elsewhere.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like she wants to stop me investigating.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like how can you all be that fucking retarded to not see that she is actually scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm like at my limit with this game
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Ranger »

Garmr wrote:Like she wants to stop me investigating.
To the contrary.

What I'm saying is that if there's a vig in the game, there's not also going to be a cop in the game, so if a vig exists, they can effectively choose to CC you with a bullet.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ranger

fucking tried to stop a brian lynch
brian made a point against her never placed a serious vote down on her or beeboy despite that.

Bee boy is probably scum as well due to brian pushing him but refusing to vote no matter the circumstances.

THIS GAME IS FUCKING SIMPLE HOW CAN YOU ALL NOT SEE IT.

@ranger

Are you fucking Kidding me a godfather confirms a cop since cop is the only fucking role it stops from investigation.

LEARN TO PLAY MAFIA
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have been trying lately to hold back my anger when playing this game I tried to be nice but seriously the stupidity of this game.
Rose Quartz
Rose Quartz
Goon
Rose Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Rose Quartz »

he was a bulletproof ninja godfather. a role that stop any investigations and a vigilant

Your not a confirmed cop by that flip . not even close

~FA
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also cop plus vig is viable if there is no dr.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh shut up fa you never been good as town in any of my games.
Rose Quartz
Rose Quartz
Goon
Rose Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Rose Quartz »

oh really?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

you know no one will counter claim because I am the cop.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

and yes really

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”