Open 638: Friends and Enemies! (And Enemies!) - GAME OVER!

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue May 10, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: charloux
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Wed May 11, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ranger, I don't think I'm seeing what you're seeing in Kts, can you explain please?

Random, what do you think of the wagon on you? Would you have said the same thing about Ranger's reads if you were at the bottom of the list?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Wed May 11, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 43, karnos wrote:
In post 36, Kasumeat wrote:Ah OK that makes sense. I can see why the reads on KTS and Karnos.
I'll happily change my vote to KTS if that helps. I just don't want to be the jerk that pushes a lynch onto a nice townie on day 1, and I am not yet confident that KTS is scum.
Do you believe anyone on the Kts-wagon legit scumreads him?
In post 45, Killthestory wrote:holy shit you jumped on that wagon S O H A R D
Yeah I'm not too comfortable with how he did that either.

@Karnos, I'm thinking accident. I thought BT put Random at L-1 at first and then thought Kts hammered lol. Forgot about the self-vote as well, there was not much wrong with it (besides voting yourself obv) for the gamestate at the time.

Random, why did you vote Kts in the first place?

I don't have any thoughts about Random's wagon that are worth sharing. I feel like it's a regular RVS-wagon where the votes don't tell me much now but maybe will later.

BTD6 it would be helpful if you got an avatar.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Thu May 12, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Random: Does pretentious and annoying mean Kts is scum then? Because in my experience he's like that as town and I haven't seen him as scum yet. For me Kts is still a nulltownread, I like how he's pushing to get us out of RVS but I've seen scum do that too.

@Ranger: Mind explaining how Random came to be a top townread for you? Because I don't see it. I don't think Random is scum rn and his wagon is not one I want to pursue because I know Random a little bit and a long time ago he was misslynched because he had responded scummy to his RVS-wagon. I think you may have Random as toptown because of the wagon, and in singleball I'd agree. But this is 12 players with 4 scum so that makes the odds of a RVS-wagon on scum quite a bit higher. I mean, in a game with 13p and 3 scum on 1 team it will be a lot harder to get such a wagon going on scum.
In post 82, karnos wrote:KTS is one of the players I have seen before. If he wasn't, I would absolutely be scum reading him, but I know from the prior game that his town play just likes a bit scummy. That doesn't actually rule out him being scum, though, and right now I have no other real leads. I would probably be voting him if he wasn't already shouldering several votes.
Kts has 2 votes, I'd understand being careful for a derphammer but the wagon isn't even close to hammer. Seems like you're being overly careful. What exactly is the 'lead' you have on Kts? What do you think is scummy about his play so far that warrants a maybe-vote?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Thu May 12, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 88, Randomnamechange wrote:No. The OMGUS and general conduct made him scummy. The RVS vote was because he was annoying and pretentious.
Oh shoot I just realized a miscommunication.
With at first I meant why you voted him that time because later you said (and I'm paraphrazing here) that something reaffirmed your vote on Kts. I didn't mean your first vote on him this game but I can see how my question was probably confusing.
But you answered the question I was trying to ask in this post. But I didn't see any OMGUS. What I saw was someone that saw a wagon was growing on someone else and Kts was just making it go faster. Also the way Kts is acting is kinda what I'm used from him, and I've only seen him as town so far iirc.
Random, have you played many games with Kts? If you guys are not that familiar it makes more sense for me that you'd scumread him so soon.

You know what. I didn't even think it through earlier but what Kasumeat just brought up is a good point. Ranger, obviously you didn't read Kuroi because otherwise you'd have seen he was making mod-posts. How does he end up in your readslist? Because I'm having a really hard time coming up with explanations to that myself, besides you using the drop-down menu and just place the names you see there anywhere without thinking.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Thu May 12, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

Then why would she point it out herself?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Thu May 12, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

Kop didn't say you weren't reading.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Thu May 12, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

I kinda think that is part of the reason though.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #8) » Thu May 12, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Kasumeat: 1, I can sort of see what Kop means but I have no read on Kop yet and nothing close to a strong read on you so I'm just going to see where this is going.
2. I know Kop and he isn't a man of many words. His inactivity isn't alignment indicative.
3. What charloux said.

Speaking of which..

UNVOTE: About time I removed my RVSvote.

@Creature, I'm not sure how to read Ranger, I just realized that many games I had with her were games where one of us replaced in so there's not a lot of early-game experience I have with her. Rn I'm inclined to think she made up (part of) her reads because if she had actually paid attention she'd know Kuroi is not a player but the mod. For me it's a lot different then missing someone that died. There's also something else that I don't want to add before Ranger responds because that will influence how I'll read her.

@Kasumeat: Not scum motivation does not equal town motivation. You just completely destroyed your own point on Ranger.

VOTE: Kasumeat
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Thu May 12, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Masquerade »

PEdit didn't even show all the new posts :/
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Thu May 12, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah my fingers were a lot faster than my head just now and it's not making a lot of sense to me anymore either. Gonna take a small break. I have this nagging feeling of being on to something but it's just out of reach..

UNVOTE:
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Thu May 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Wow a lot of votes piled up there suddenly.

Kasumeat, what is your definition of buddying? Because I don't really get why you think scumbuddies would buddy each other.

@BTD6: I checked that game, newbie 1700 right? Wow, I feel sad you had to go through that. Such a bad effort and something that barely happens. I've also seen town get frustrated enough to selfvote and I've thought about doing it once or twice as well but it's bad form to do as town. As scum as well btw, either way it's screwing over your team.

@Random: I wasn't defending Kop, I think I saw what he saw in some of Kasumeat's earlier posts ( and come to mind). That has nothing to do with my read on Kop. I was hoping Kop would stay around and chat with us some more but he didn't.

So Kop, am I close to guessing what it is that you saw or is it something else?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Thu May 12, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Hiya, gonna have a busy weekend so [/b]I'll be v/la until Sunday night or Monday morning[/b]
Will try to post something decent later today.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #13) » Thu May 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Oh messed up a tag.. Edit for mod-visibility:
In post 201, Masquerade wrote:Hiya, gonna have a busy weekend so
I'll be v/la until Sunday night or Monday morning

Will try to post something decent later today.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #14) » Fri May 13, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Masquerade »

So... Kasumeat.. Anything you wanna talk to me about?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #15) » Fri May 13, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 219, Kasumeat wrote:I'm thinking, but in the meantime, sure. Why did you speak for Kop and defend his vote against me?
I didn't defend his vote. I agreed with his point against you. I don''t get why it is so hard for people to differentiate between the 2. I also explained what I thought i saw and asked Kop whether I was close to what he saw. Other than that it means nothing, because even though he has a point on you that i agree with, the 2 of you can potentially be opposing scum.
This is multiball, it;s a little different.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #16) » Fri May 13, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

Also, Ranger has played with Kop before, I have played with Kop before, maybe you should start listening and just accept that the inactivity is not alignment indicative for Kop.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #17) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Masquerade »

You're not going to win a fight about what
I
meant.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #18) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Masquerade »

O new page..... That^was @Kasumeat.

Reading up now
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #19) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Masquerade »

oh ffs I hate pagetops.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #20) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

I will read this later because I need queitness and that's not happening here since i'm at work at a pop stage.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #21) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 252, KuroiXHF wrote:PAGE TAWP!

Preview-Edit FUCCCCCCCCCk
I'M SO SORRY!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #22) » Sat May 14, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Masquerade »

Too much happened for me to respond to rn but will try to get in tonight.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #23) » Tue May 17, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 326, Kasumeat wrote:Intentionally or not, you're playing exactly how a fakeclaiming scum would play in your spot
In post 14, Kasumeat wrote:I am also new, this is my 3rd game, 2nd on this site.
So how do you know how a fakeclaiming scum plays?
In post 342, Javajoe24 wrote:Wow..... This game.... Wtf, why did the masons claim day 1??? Really guys, I think it has to be legit because by now a real mason would have countered. But I also agree that we shouldn't rush things because we have so much time left. Give everyone a chance to respond. Also, if this is a fake claim, please only one mason counter. I doubt it is a fake claim but just in case. I don't like karnos' latest post against kts. I understand you think it may be fake, but if it is we will know soon, no need to push the issue so hard right now. If it is true, bad luck for getting kop as a mason considering how inactive he is. For now I need to...

UNVOTE:
Hate this post.

VOTE: javajoe

I also wasn't much impressed by Karnos and charloux, but Karnos seems to really believe in his scumread on Kts which is something I'd sooner attribute to town than scum. Even if this is multiball.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #24) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 404, Javajoe24 wrote:Why do you hate this post?
It feels awkward. Like it was made by scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #25) » Thu May 19, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Masquerade »

I am only lynching kts if he gets cced and I do not want any mason coming out Day 1 ergo I'm not voting kts today unless there is an idiot mason.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #26) » Thu May 19, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Masquerade »

And that makes the mason pool smaller. Nobody cc TODAY.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #27) » Thu May 19, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

Then what's the point of your question?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #28) » Thu May 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 444, Ranger wrote:
BTD6 wrote:Ranger, are the Masons you, KTS, and Kop? (If you choose not to answer say why)
Here's my answer for you.
VOTE: BTD6.
Kasumeat and Ozymandias are still scum, though.
Explain why because I don't agree with either. Kasumeat I can maybe see but Ozy I've been liking lately.

@BTD6: We're not agreeing to never ever lynch Kts. We're agreeing to not lynch Kts
today
. You're being voted because you keep fishing for a counterclaim or confirmation. What's your mafia-experience before you joined MS?
In post 449, Killthestory wrote:but yeah im the greatest to ever play this game, so please stop denying it
You really aren't. Because if you were you wouldn't have had to claim already AND out your hypothetical mason-buddies.
But you do have a point regarding BTD6.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #29) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 473, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 470, Javajoe24 wrote:Btd is so scummy....
I'm not convinced BTD6 is stupid enough as scum to not stop digging though.
I agree BTD6 is looking scummy with his posts about the masons, but it doesn't convince me that he's scum. He was already scumreading Kts before Kts claimed so to me it makes sense he's sceptical. Ofc that doesn't necessarily make him town. I didn't like the way Joe jumped that wagon, made me think he's only voting there to save his own behind. BTD6 could go either way for me, Joe is getting a stronger scumread with each post he makes.

@BTD6: There are always going to be odds of hitting the masons with our votes but rn the odds are bigger that we don't. Besides Kts, who are you scumreading and why?
In post 343, Javajoe24 wrote:Also, how do you forget your role? If your town and not a mason then you are a VT. The only explanation of this is if you forgot if you were Werewolf or mafia. But you did something like this last time and were town so idk....
That last part, what's that about? I went through your games but couldn't find anything.

PEdit
Nah just gonna post this, have some toughts on Karnos' posts but not sure if I should put them all out there yet. Gonna mull it over some more.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #30) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 491, Javajoe24 wrote:I can't comment on that game because it is ongoing. I am actually agreeing with karnos here. If ranger and Kop are Mason's they have nothing to lose by confirming it because they have already been outed by kts. The scum already are going to kill you overnight for being assumed Mason's so might as well confirm to help the town by narrowing the playing field of possible scum by 3 today.
So how come I can't find any ongoing game of yours where Kts is in it too? You also should try to prevent bringing up games that are still ongoing.
I think Karnos is way too panicky about the masons being possibly outed. It's possible Kts lied about his buddies, it's also possible both scumteams pick the same target to NK. There's definitely one more night for the masons to chat among each other and there's definitely a max of 2 kills. So 1 mason will definitely be alive tomorrow who will have the thoughts of the other 2 masons. That's still rather valuable. It's definitely not ideal, but the way Kts has been acting makes me pretty sure he isn't lying about his claim of being mason and I don't need anyone else to confirm him.

@Kts: It doesn't make sense to call a wagon trash because a scumread is on it. This is multiball, scum will try to lynch scum as much as town does. I get why you think BTD6 is scummy, but I don't share that opinion. I feel BTD6 is trying to make his thoughts clear and is being misunderstood and it's just starting to feel like a downward spiral in which he's trying to explain himself over and over again but not getting his point accross. I know how that feels and maybe I just feel sorry for him and that's why I don't want to lynch him, but Joe just feels like he's trying to say the correct things without sharing too many of his own thoughts and getting the masons outed in the process so would much rather lynch him today.
In post 498, Charloux wrote:I beg to differ. If Joe is scum then BTD is the godfather!
That said i don't think Joe is scum, but BTD is a good choice. I'd vote for him but i promised that idiot Random i wouldn't...
You have Random as a scumlean in a prior readslist, so how come you listen to your scumread? Why aren't you voting anyone at all? What are your thoughts on Joe and BTD6 other than what you said in this post? Have any of your reads changed since you made ?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #31) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 512, Javajoe24 wrote:I'm not in any games with kts, I was talking about kasumeat
Oh right, context... Missed when I iso'd you, just assumed it was about Kts. Sorry about that.

@Charloux: I see you have me as a nullread, we also differ in opinion on Joe and BTD6, yet you don't try to talk to me about my reads. I'm getting the feeling you have no interest in improving your reads because they are fake. What has Random done to make your read change from scum to null? How come you're not voting anyone?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #32) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

Are you seriously going to keep that promise? Why would you even do that?

Is your sister ok though?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #33) » Sat May 21, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Masquerade »

Charloux, why are you answering non-game related questions and ignoring game related questions?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #34) » Sat May 21, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

Charloux why are you ignoring my questions?

I have so many thoughts about today that are best shared after we had flips. I don't want to hurry things along or anything, but I think the game is starting to stall on the Joe vs BTD6 discussion and if this goes on we're going to have to make a last minute decision and we all know how much scum like to hide in those 'wanted to prevent no-lynch' moments.

BTD6, I get why your readslist looks the way it does from your pov. Can you elaborate on your reads on Ozy and Kasumeat?
Joe, can you share reads/thoughts at all please?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #35) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Masquerade »

I've not much to add. I still like a Joe-lynch a lot better than a BTD6-lynch. At least BTD6 iis giving thoughts on the game, even if it looks scummy. Joe is not giving thoughts at all, is just coasting and only saying the bare minimum to skate through. Charloux is a good candidate for scum as well, don't like his AtE. If you're really so caught up in your own issues then maybe you should replace out? Yes, I'm being a b-tch rn but I'm depressed 99% of the time and I can still play so grow up.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #36) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Masquerade »

Btw, I'm going to reinstall my pc, with formatting and everything, and I'm not sure how long it will take.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #37) » Sun May 22, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Masquerade »

I think it was at me.. Ozy is a nullread, he hasn't done anything particularly towny or scummy. I liked his reactions when Kts claimed, but I realize it can be easily faked as scum (I know I can and it gets me townread as scum) and nothing else that stands out to me so null for now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #38) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

My enemies can betray me but won't give me a negative feeling because I don;t hold *love* for them. If a loved one betrays me it's so much more worse.

Lets get back to the game now, shall we?

Javajoe, people have mentioned several times you haven't shared reads. When do you plan to share reads?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #39) » Mon May 23, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

Charloux: sadly another game has just pissed me off to no end and I'm taking a cooldown period for 24 hours. Iso me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #40) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Charloux
In post 518, Masquerade wrote:@Charloux: I see you have me as a nullread, we also differ in opinion on Joe and BTD6, yet you don't try to talk to me about my reads. I'm getting the feeling you have no interest in improving your reads because they are fake. What has Random done to make your read change from scum to null? How come you're not voting anyone?
In post 522, Masquerade wrote:Are you seriously going to keep that promise? Why would you even do that?
@Joe: Gl man.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #41) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh there was this too
In post 511, Masquerade wrote:You have Random as a scumlean in a prior readslist, so how come you listen to your scumread? Why aren't you voting anyone at all? What are your thoughts on Joe and BTD6 other than what you said in this post? Have any of your reads changed since you made 356?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #42) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

^@charloux
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #43) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 584, Javajoe24 wrote:I choose to believe the mason claims and I know I am not scum, therefore the scum pool consists of {charl, btd, creature, karnos, kasumeat, masquerade, ozy, and random}. Out of these 8, 4 are scum. My Reads in order of scumminest is btd>ozy>masquerade >creature>random>kasumeat >charl>karnos
So basically you're scumreading everyone that voted you, is not voting (charloux), or voted Kts (Kasumeat)? Or is there more to your scumreads?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #44) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

I've nothing to say that can't be sorted tomorrow. Hammer away.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #45) » Wed May 25, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sigh.
Can't argue with a promise no matter how freaking much it annoys me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #46) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Masquerade »

Was that hammer?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #47) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah it was.
I was idd BTD's buddy. I had no idea how to defend. You guys suck for not letting me at least post today.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #48) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

I just woke up an hour ago and was still thinking.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #49) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah I realized that, that's why I didn't know what to say.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #50) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

What made it so obvious though? I wasn't the only one not wanting to lynch BTD.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #51) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

Lol I'm not going to help you guys out. You lost that opportunity by lynching me before I posted at all.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #52) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

I did have fun though :) Just unlucky with BTD yesterday. Should have bussed but at some point I couldn't anymore and had to keep pushing Joe.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #53) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

Nah I'ma look for a shaman and get full moon invoked and eat you all!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #54) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah ok I think I'm gonna go now before this becomes and end-game convo :) We'll talk once this is over.

GL to all!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

Kuroi, again thanks for modding! I had fun this game, even if it was a short one for us.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

Btw, I decided I was killing Ranger when I saw I was scum and didn't see her name in my role pm.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Masquerade »

Kuroi, I pre-inned for your game can I do that?

Return to “Completed Open Games”