heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by heuristically_alone »

If we do not lynch Postie this day, then mafia would have succeeded in the true use of the day kill, diverting the attention. D2 will be another chance to analyze the day kill. Would not be surprised if Blue Yoshi were mafia, but that kill actually kind of makes me doubt it. It would be a mafia plan to try to divert attention from Postie to BlueYoshi, if Blue were in fact mafia, then hopefully that would stop town from looking at Postie.

VOTE: Postie
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Postie »

Why are you scumreading me again, heuristic?
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by duppin »

Oh boy.

It's honestly a shame Ranger never got to explain the read on Bellaphant, would've liked to see some pressure here.

Anyway, not too fond of Severa's latest posts but overall still a slight town read so I still want to lynch between Postie, HA and pistachi0n. I don't think the daykill on Ranger makes Postie more suspicious though, in fact I think Severa reaching that conclusion could very well mean it is a scum play but oh well.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:53 am

Post by duppin »

Wait nevermind actually, didn't realise the day kill reset our votes.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 650, heuristically_alone wrote:If we do not lynch Postie this day, then mafia would have succeeded in the true use of the day kill, diverting the attention. D2 will be another chance to analyze the day kill. Would not be surprised if Blue Yoshi were mafia, but that kill actually kind of makes me doubt it. It would be a mafia plan to try to divert attention from Postie to BlueYoshi, if Blue were in fact mafia, then hopefully that would stop town from looking at Postie.

This post kind of feels like bussing, but Postie is still scum either way.

Also duppin is still probably scum, especially after those last posts.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Hey duppin.

I wanted to chat to Ranger as well as we have no idea what I did that was obv scum

You know what you could do to pressure me though? Try to add some yourself, instead of making vague statements about it
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:08 am

Post by duppin »

I don't have a solid read on you Bellaphant, but would've liked to see what Ranger picked up on. I honestly don't remember too much of what you've said, but don't find your ISO particularly scummy. Ranger pinging you out was interesting though

@acryon, and why is that? Please elaborate.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:13 am

Post by duppin »

And it's not really a vague statement Bellaphant. It's just me expressing interest in your slot since it feels like you've pretty much been flying under the radar until now. At least you haven't left an impression on me and no one else has really called you out so far so Ranger being the first you call you super scummy was a bit weird.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:15 am

Post by duppin »

In post 654, acryon wrote:
In post 650, heuristically_alone wrote:If we do not lynch Postie this day, then mafia would have succeeded in the true use of the day kill, diverting the attention. D2 will be another chance to analyze the day kill. Would not be surprised if Blue Yoshi were mafia, but that kill actually kind of makes me doubt it. It would be a mafia plan to try to divert attention from Postie to BlueYoshi, if Blue were in fact mafia, then hopefully that would stop town from looking at Postie.

And unless you think I've been bussing my teammates throughout the whole game this is a very weird scum team you're making up. My lynch pool has been: HA, Postie and pistachi0n yet I haven't engaged pistachi0n a single time. Are you suggesting I've limited my lynchpool to my scummates from the very beginning + 1 town that I haven't pushed on a single time yet?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:22 am

Post by duppin »

The way I see it the game revolves around Severa. He could easily be scum trying to mislead town but could also very well be town, which I'm inclined to believe at the moment and that is why I'd very much have expected at least one scum to do the lazy scumhunting d1 and park their votes on Severa seeing as he could seem like an easy mislynch and it was honestly very easy to justify a vote on him at the time.

I find HA's content suspicious, but seeing as he seems to be a fairly new player that most likely plays a role. I still find him suspicious though.
I'm a bit meh on Postie. Didn't like her entrance or her defense to the push on her. As for pistachi0n she hasn't really done much this game so far, but from the games I've played with her before that's not alignment indicative and I'd expect her to (hopefully) become more active.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, if anything I've been in the middle of a few people's piles so I'm not sure what they didn't like. :s got any questions for me while you are here because I've struggled to get a handle on you too!
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:44 am

Post by acryon »

In post 658, duppin wrote:
In post 654, acryon wrote:

And unless you think I've been bussing my teammates throughout the whole game this is a very weird scum team you're making up. My lynch pool has been: HA, Postie and pistachi0n yet I haven't engaged pistachi0n a single time. Are you suggesting I've limited my lynchpool to my scummates from the very beginning + 1 town that I haven't pushed on a single time yet?
Well for one, me saying that HA's post feels like bussing is not the same as me saying "duppin/Postie/HA scumteam confirmed". Anyone trying to put together full scumteams D1 based on associations is wrong.
In post 656, duppin wrote:I don't have a solid read on you Bellaphant, but would've liked to see what Ranger picked up on. I honestly don't remember too much of what you've said, but don't find your ISO particularly scummy. Ranger pinging you out was interesting though

@acryon, and why is that? Please elaborate.
In post 652, duppin wrote:Oh boy.

It's honestly a shame Ranger never got to explain the read on Bellaphant, would've liked to see some pressure here.

Anyway, not too fond of Severa's latest posts but overall still a slight town read so I still want to lynch between Postie, HA and pistachi0n. I don't think the daykill on Ranger makes Postie more suspicious though, in fact I think Severa reaching that conclusion could very well mean it is a scum play but oh well.
As someone else pointed out, there is a clear issue with you stating it's a shame that someone never got to pressure another player when you are perfectly capable of pressuring like anyone else.

Then you talk out these ideas that lead to Severa-scum but then you ignore it for now. This just feels like pocketing suspicions to pull from later.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:08 am

Post by duppin »

In post 660, Bellaphant wrote:Yeah, if anything I've been in the middle of a few people's piles so I'm not sure what they didn't like. :s got any questions for me while you are here because I've struggled to get a handle on you too!
Alright sure, thoughts on Postie? I know you were townreading her earlier, is that still the case and if it is could you please explain why.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:11 am

Post by duppin »

@acryon,

Well yeah obviously it's not you claiming it's a confirmed scumteam, but you were still implying we were scum. It honestly doesn't really matter how you put it, fact is in either case you suggest I am bussing my teammates (postie/ha or both) since you're scumreading all of us. If you don't believe I am bussing then your vote should be on me.

As for the 'pocketing suspicions' that's a valid point I'd say, but it's easy to pull vague reads like that. Like I could just as easy say that you're trying to set up for a mislynch tomorrow. (Postie flips scum, you go for HA since you claims he was bussing. Postie flips town, you go for me), but I'm not really a fan of all those conspiracy reads and would rather pursue what I consider to be the most likely scenario. In this case I think Severa is leaning town but obviously I still want to consider a world where he could be scum - that has nothing to do with pocketing suspicions to pull from later.

As for the thing about me not pressuring Bella, perhaps I could have perhaps not. I've already explained this though, I thought it was a shame Ranger never had the possibility to do it since it would've given me a better read on a slot I have a difficult time reading.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:19 am

Post by acryon »

In post 663, duppin wrote:@acryon,

Well yeah obviously it's not you claiming it's a confirmed scumteam, but you were still implying we were scum. It honestly doesn't really matter how you put it, fact is in either case you suggest I am bussing my teammates (postie/ha or both) since you're scumreading all of us. If you don't believe I am bussing then your vote should be on me.
Do I really have to explain to you how players can be pinging me as possible scum on D1 and
not
necessarily believe they are all on a team?
In post 663, duppin wrote:As for the 'pocketing suspicions' that's a valid point I'd say, but it's easy to pull vague reads like that. Like I could just as easy say that you're trying to set up for a mislynch tomorrow. (Postie flips scum, you go for HA since you claims he was bussing. Postie flips town, you go for me), but I'm not really a fan of all those conspiracy reads and would rather pursue what I consider to be the most likely scenario. In this case I think Severa is leaning town but obviously I still want to consider a world where he could be scum - that has nothing to do with pocketing suspicions to pull from later.

As for the thing about me not pressuring Bella, perhaps I could have perhaps not. I've already explained this though, I thought it was a shame Ranger never had the possibility to do it since it would've given me a better read on a slot I have a difficult time reading.
It's never too late to change.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:24 am

Post by duppin »

No you don't acryon, but you don't get my point. Let me ask you a different question, is Postie your top scum?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:25 am

Post by acryon »

In post 665, duppin wrote:No you don't acryon, but you don't get my point. Let me ask you a different question, is Postie your top scum?
Yes, which is why I'm voting for her. She is the most scummy, followed by you, and the interactions between you two are irrelevant to me without a flip.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:27 am

Post by acryon »

I mention interactions if they're worth noting for later, but I'm not basing my scumreads or votes of today on associations between unflipped players.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:32 am

Post by duppin »

Interesting. When did she become your top scum?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:35 am

Post by acryon »

In post 668, duppin wrote:Interesting. When did she become your top scum?
Initially at , but required more in-depth catch-up to substantiate, then firmly in when I placed my vote.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:40 am

Post by duppin »

I'm sorry, I meant what caused you to move her to your top scum? I was actually under the impression you voted on her because you thought my train wouldn't get anywhere.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:44 am

Post by acryon »

In post 670, duppin wrote:I'm sorry, I meant what caused you to move her to your top scum? I was actually under the impression you voted on her because you thought my train wouldn't get anywhere.
That's part of it. You were both fairly close to each other on my list of scum, and Postie looked more scummy to me as things went on.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 9:38 am

Post by grapes »

Votecount 1-19

(4) Postie
-- (Severa, Not_Mafia, heuristically_alone, acryon)
(2) Not_Mafia -- (Blue Yoshi, pistachi0n)
(1) Blue Yoshi -- (Aristophanes)

Not voting -- (Bellaphant, SnarkySnowman, duppin, Postie)

11 alive, 6 to lynch

Time left:
(expired on 2016-05-14 15:10:02)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: postie

sheeping acron, could do with today being over.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2016 10:14 am

Post by heuristically_alone »

In post 651, Postie wrote:Why are you scumreading me again, heuristic?
Most people are scumreading you. You're going to die today.

Return to “Completed Open Games”