Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #860 (isolation #0) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 858, Severa wrote:Yay Titus <3
Hi <3. Why do you want to lynch between those two today?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #861 (isolation #1) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 854, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 840, heuristically_alone wrote:Severa, are you suggesting we go for one of the townier player?

If Severa ends up being scum, then scum probably win.
In post 841, Bellaphant wrote:We could lynch sevra :P
If we get two myslynches in a row, then that might be a good time to lynch severa
Wtf is this?

Chaining lynches?

VOTE: H_A
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #864 (isolation #2) » Sat May 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 862, Severa wrote:I haven't read.

We got the second goon and I was sorta like ehh top priority is avoiding the daykill, not rushing the scum lynch.

I promise that tomorrow or tonight I'll handle this game!
I can totally roll with that. That means I can do my usual not reading upon subbing in too!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #868 (isolation #3) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 865, Bellaphant wrote:Sev, why me? bc i was pretty obviously joking.

Hi titus! your slot was my hard townread :)
Great, tell me who you want to lynch and why RC wants to lynch you? Also, your thoughts on HA please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #870 (isolation #4) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok I will be out most of tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #873 (isolation #5) » Sun May 22, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

For Pista, based on his posting on this page alone I see the point. He is implying my thought pattern is scummy but refuses to take a stand.

Right now, I think the best move is to solidify obvtown. We have what 5 or 6 mislynches before running into any trouble. Let's drop the players we universally agree on.

If H_A is scum, I will have zero need to sort you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #882 (isolation #6) » Sun May 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

@Severa,

Town: you, me, Bella
Null:SS, duppin
Lean scum:Ari (877 is hypocritical at best)
Scum: HA, Pista
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #884 (isolation #7) » Sun May 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Forgot NK, he's lean town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #885 (isolation #8) » Sun May 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 883, Severa wrote:Why is Bella so high?

I liked their response to me asking why you pressured them. The no nonsense approach seemed townie. I'll answer your question and then I will get right back to scumhunting type mentality.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #887 (isolation #9) » Sun May 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

*blink* *is confused* that's so atypical for you, I don't know how to handle that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #891 (isolation #10) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 889, Aristophanes wrote:Titus what's so bad about 877? I liked your point. Did I do something to upset you?

Your readslist is pretty alright for the most part otherwise.
Why are you concerned about how I feel on you?

Your stance is Titus's reads are good but that can mean she's scum. That's the same stance avoidance pista is doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #896 (isolation #11) » Mon May 23, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 892, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 861, Titus wrote:
In post 854, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 840, heuristically_alone wrote:Severa, are you suggesting we go for one of the townier player?

If Severa ends up being scum, then scum probably win.
In post 841, Bellaphant wrote:We could lynch sevra :P
If we get two myslynches in a row, then that might be a good time to lynch severa
Wtf is this?

Chaining lynches?

VOTE: H_A
What's a training lynch and why is it bad?
Chaining lynches = setting up people to be lynched one after the other with no input or accountability. Even if the result makes sense, it allows scum to hide.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #897 (isolation #12) » Mon May 23, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 893, Severa wrote:Titus, I feel really bad for you for having replaced into that slot under these conditions but.

VOTE: Titus

You're scum, sorry. If you want to claim otherwise, I'm ready to chat.
You go ahead and do what you're going to do. I will do what I am going to find the scum. K the. Bye.

P.S. I am so the doctor. (Joke)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #899 (isolation #13) » Mon May 23, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 898, Severa wrote:You're hilariously awkward when you try to interact with me when you're
scum :P
breathing
Fixed it for you. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #919 (isolation #14) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

I was making the rounds. *eyeroll*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #920 (isolation #15) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

Like, there isn't much to say. I am an awkward person in general. RC ceding control was wierd and made no sense. I was confused. RC perceived that as awkward.

Tbh, I think RC is throwing me out as bait. I really don't get it but there are like five mislynches here. So I am just going to place RC on ignore unless he wants to talk about reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #951 (isolation #16) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 950, Severa wrote:Titus, please engage me or something?

Share your reads?
I did. I've said my reads so far. Why can't you ask a specific quesiton than having me repeat myself?

Tbh, I'd rather die and have people start analyzing. I'm not just going to repeat myself over and over if people aren't going to engage with what I've already said.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #954 (isolation #17) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

Ugh, ISOs. You know how I am with them. I don't read upon subbing in. I'll do that but I'll need some time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #957 (isolation #18) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 955, Severa wrote:No deadlines. No rush!

You haven't done any VCA either.
This is nightless. So no VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #958 (isolation #19) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 956, Severa wrote:Unfortunately as things are your play has pinged me a great deal, asking to die and the general resignation feels incredibly Scum!Titus, and in hindsight Acryon is definitely the most likely slot to be scum in this game.

Postie didn't really react to most of the votes on her but she hair trigger flipped her british shit onto him when he voted. In fact she did so even before he voted, and it feels to me like Postie most likely asked Acryon to bus her in scum daychat and as a result was hypersensitive to the matter. Postie would've known she was going down by that point as well and she has the same mentality as I do towards scum play where she goes for the really outlier plays instead of doing the 'traditional' putting scumbuddies as null-town or null-scum. I would not put it at all past her to have had one scumbuddy hard defend her and the other hard bus her, and Acryon's slot makes the most sense for a bus just in terms of his push on her feeling really blah, her absurd overreaction, the fact that I wouldn't be surprised if she put one scumbuddy as her top town and one as her top scum, and that Acryon just has a lot of interactions with both Postie and BlueYoshi. I even feel like he has too many with both of them and they feel really busyworky like Postie was on high alert because scared of me and the scumteam kept being all 'DISTANCE DISTANCE DISTANCE INTERACTIONS INTERACTIONS INTERACTIONS even though they didn't really have much to say to each other. The final nail in the metaphorical coffin for your slot was that in the hyper early game your slot was so blase towards sorting both of them even though they were some of his top scumreads: like he asked them questions but didn't really do much with the answers and like I said, felt very busywork and not like genuine scumhunting.

So I'm not like beyond 100% that you're scum but I don't see anyone else as nearly as likely to be scum as you at this point.
Great, so I'm getting confbiased because of shit I didn't do. That's just awesome. You should have just voted me on entry rather than pretending like you were never going to tunnel me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #960 (isolation #20) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 959, Severa wrote:I am trying to get you to engage me.

You are getting defensive and hiding behind baggage.

Remember what the alignment was of the last person to try to pull this on the other?
Yeah, and there's plenty for you to engage me with, without resorting to busywork.

P.S. Yeah, it was me. Town. You were scum and eventually devolved into whiteknighting my slot. I knew shit looked bad there and the only reason I even bothered fighting was because I was the doctor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #962 (isolation #21) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

That's because that's not the portyal you should be seeing.

It's a portyal of town Titus who doesn't really give a shit towards defending myself because lol 5 mislynches.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #965 (isolation #22) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 963, Severa wrote:And you're not sufficiently excited to get another chance to work with obv!Town me to make an effort here?

At the very least schedule some vodka drinking and see if I can't sort Drunk!Titus.
You were obv!Town RC until you made it clear you weren't just sticking out this scumread as bait to see who jumped on. I generally don't get excited about town games where there's more emphasis putting on defending myself than people actually listening to my reads. It makes the emphasis more on peacocking than a search for the truth. Scum!Titus lives for that shit. Town!Titus hates it.

I can try to do that. Too early for Drunk!Titus now atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #966 (isolation #23) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 964, Severa wrote:And for the record, I was much excited when you replaced in because I still thought your slot was town. I didn't end up scumreading you until I was weirded out by how you opened the day. I am sad.
I don't believe this. You would have never unilaterally given up control to me as town as you know that confuses the shit out of me and I hate being kissed ass on. If you did, that's a mistake and hampers the fuck out of me as I love dissent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #968 (isolation #24) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

You didn't unilaterally give me control that game. We discussed and fought. You compromised. Here, you're unilaterally sheeping me when you know I like my reads to be tested.

You need more from me, I need to actually interact with players. I don't get reads from reading the thread in the absence of engaging players. You know that. Yet, you're cutting me off at the knees at every opportunity.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #970 (isolation #25) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not sure on you. Frankly, your play here makes me weaker as town player and you should know how I approach the game here. Your approach sure looked like you'd unilaterally sheep me. That's why I was confused.

I'm down to null on you (for the reasons I explained) + RC!Scum loves to bus his buddies. HA is leaning scum for chaining lynches like I said. Bellaphant seems pretty town to me here, and is actually my largest townread at the moment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #981 (isolation #26) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

GG.

I'm not going to pretend anymore.

Tbh, it was kinda obvious my slot was the last scum. I was just trying to put on a show a little bit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”