Title Fairy: Killer App Edition (Swipe Right!)

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #0) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Nominate lalaladucks for "Got to know a Scummer"
or something to that effect cos she's one of the most active users of the GTKAS subforum by far and that's very very noteworthy about her imo :)
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #1) » Sun May 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

there were many crummie wins what makes lala's so titleworthy compared to the others???
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #2) » Sun May 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i mean will people honestly think of lala for her crummie win down the road if she didn't have it as a title???
when i think of lala i think of her as a really good conversationalist and a great question asker cos thats what i admire abt her, and her GTKAS activity is just one facet of that that is probably the most notable, but there's also sitechat and rest of the discussion forums to reference. her crummy win nor her alleged "newcomer" status didn't even register in my mind until i read the nom.

and the pun is crappy too tbh

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #3) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i just think a pun isn't a good excuse to title someone for an event that isn't even that unique to them :/
and generally specific event titles are actually based on something really noteworthy/funny :/

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #4) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i mean if you asked a significant amount of the site who is a great GTKAS contributor people would say lala right off the bat.
if you asked someone about who won the crummies they'd probably mention you first cos you won subjectively the most significant crummie award

im just saying that title suggestion is really crummy (yes puns are easy to do) and i am disheartened that that is what people are seriously considering titling her for :/

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #5) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

20 questions
???

Return to “Player Titles”