RVS

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:11 am

Post by kuribo »

During my first two years on this site, every single RVS vote I posted eventually flipped scum.

Yet, even I know that means exactly jack shit.

You can't say your scum hunting is better in RVS. You're basing it on little to no posts. How can you gut read what isn't there? It's a step above fucking guessing.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:37 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 14, Killthestory wrote:
In post 13, kuribo wrote:During my first two years on this site, every single RVS vote I posted eventually flipped scum.

Yet, even I know that means exactly jack shit.

You can't say your scum hunting is better in RVS. You're basing it on little to no posts. How can you gut read what isn't there? It's a step above fucking guessing.

No lmfao. Guessing is taking a random ass number and voting it. This is just getting a feel for player's. Obviously you're clearly not going to get a serious fucking gutread on a silly post, but it's that transition from silly to serious where it gets good. Wagons being formed, lots of votes, easy to get a feel for more than just one person.

By all means, explain to me in your infinite newbie wisdom, how wagons work. Please do it in the most condescending fashion possible, as well.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:19 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 22, Killthestory wrote:sure. I'm right you're wrong. I believe this is what you were asking for.

Anyway, this is sad. Really sad. Like I can't even argue anymore because people don't even understand the fundamentals.

*I* don't understand the fundamentals? *I* don't?

I was literally LITERALLY responding to something YOU SAID IN THIS VERY THREAD.

In post 0, Killthestory wrote:There's also the fact that your scumreads are better D1 than any other day. You can try and argue this with me, but some would say "I'm married to this idea." It simply is.

That is something YOU SAID that I responded to, which BY THE FUCKING WAY is so completely back-asswards I'm surprised it wasn't written by UberNinja.

You took something that was said and turned into some smarmy-ass shitty-ass condescending remark about "oh well, RVS leads to wagons" NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK

Instead of fucking posting mafia theory as if you've just got it all figured out, how bout you actually LISTEN when people with FAR MORE AND FAR BETTER EXPERIENCE than you say "Hey, man, you're wrong?"

And then to get condescending to me? I don't understand the fundamentals? You're so fucking below the fundamentals, you don't even have a role PM in it yet. Do you even realize what the percentage of Day 1 scum lynches is? I don't, but I'll tell you: REALLY REALLY FUCKING LOW. Day 1 is almost always a fucking wash, because there's less content for people to review and get their reads on. IT'S COMMON FUCKING SENSE, and for you to claim reads are best on day one is so wrong, I can't even begin to fucking dispute it without whipping out my dick! Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

The fundamentals. For fuck's sake.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:27 am

Post by kuribo »

geez is that all it takes

i mean, thats pretty tame for me, i didn't even mention wanting to pee on you or seal you into a steel orb at the bottom of the sea, or threaten to steal your soul or anything

i mean

if that's what you consider pastaworthy, you really ain't seen shit in your time on this site

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:30 am

Post by kuribo »

nah but if we ever end up in a game together maybe i'll draw you a picture of me pissing fire on you like i did for Llamarble

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:10 am

Post by kuribo »

Ew that's how people get cooties

Return to “Mafia Discussion”