New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Performer »

Hey hey na na na. Doot doo, doodoo doo
I'm town again! Thankfully.

Been running behind a bit, need to catch up on what I missed .

I see some familiar faces. ira, tsk...shame on you, you know what I mean.
Note: I will not interact with Boonskies unless absolutely necessary. I want to see some improvement from this guy (if he's town this game). Long story.

Spoiler: unrelated to game
Initiating playstyle imitation of toolenduso
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Performer »

@ira what's going on with that vote on Frag?

In post 13, jam wrote:Hello. How's it going, all?
NOW DIE SCUM

In post 17, jam wrote:Hmmm... bitter Red Sox fans, maybe?

You mentioned you're new to this site but it doesn't sound like you're new to FM. Can you tell me a little about your FM experience?
In post 33, Something_Smart wrote:Well Not_Mafia's co-modding the game so I think that's part of it.

I don't like or .

Hmm . That was RVS, how did you develop an opinion on those 2 posts so quickly?
In post 59, Fraggernaut wrote:I'm not sure what to think about Robster this game, nor on their death tunnel on Jam.

They're playing with reckless abandonment, way different then the game that just finished that I modded; where GR was Jail Keeper.

From what I've seen so far, Golden seems different than the game I played with him. In this game he looks flamboyant in posts. In the other game, he was more brief in posts.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 139, Fraggernaut wrote:@Performer

Note: I will not interact with Boonskies unless absolutely necessary. I want to see some improvement from this guy (if he's town this game). Long story.

Hello again Performer. I would like to see a explanation, even if its a small one; of why you've pigeon holed Boonskies in your first post.

1 miserable town game where he kept scumreading me wrongly. 1 other game where he kept scumreading me (Albert Rampage and I replaced out of that one). 1 ongoing where he kept scumreading me. 1 game where I was Backup Mod and he initiated a poor town gambit that contributed to town loss - a fake claim on d2.

He's also shown no intention to improve his town play . If he's that awful as town, the least he could do is stop scumreading me all the time. I've never played in games with anyone like this. :mad:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 60, Golden Robster wrote:frag are you reading the game

VOTE: Frag

This is also a questionable vote along with ira's vote on pg 6 :eek:
In post 79, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 76, Killthestory wrote:oh shit i forgot this was a thing.

wait let me go look at my role, i havent looked yet lmfao

In post 77, Killthestory wrote:the fuck did i just read

This seems rather fake.

In post 80, Killthestory wrote:fake? motherfucker i didnt even realize this game was a thing until like 30 minutes ago or whatever.

lol Killthestory :lol:
:igmeou:
In post 92, Ilikebugs wrote:Im a vanilla townie

Do you have anything else to add about anything that's going on? Unfortunately there's no meta from your acct for us to dig up.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 101, Killthestory wrote:no dude day 1 posts have little merit clearly. thats why him being so defensive is so scummy since my post attacking him didn't have much basis in the first place

I'm not sure why people hold the belief that d1 posts are mostly unsubstantial. In my experience and observation of the FM games here, d1 is a gold mine of info.

I had a scumread on Jam but now I see it could've been that he's trying to get the game started, generating something to talk about .
I'm not sure why Something Smart thinks ira is scum. I thought he was town based on that d1 question about Jam feeling the pressure.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Performer »

Here for about the next 30 minutes today, if anyone wants to interact. Been getting busier . Will be posting my catchup on a few things.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Performer »

@Frag:

What do you think of the Jam wagon?

His post on pg 1 by itself, was null to me but after ira pointed out he's scummy, I reread the post and could see how it could be scum who made that post. Later on , I realized it could've been just him being town and trying to get things happening with that pg 1 post of his.

What do you think of the interactions between Ness/Reuben & KAAG
?
KAAG I've been null on. Haven't paid much attention to him.
Because of the replace out and the fact that Ness is a high schooler who made the V/LA post regarding his project (parents and kids who play FM, I find that they truth tell and they can't lie very easily) , I townread that slot.

What's your read on me?

I believe you're town. Your interactions with ira sound logical to me, and according to my notes made on work break when reading the thread, I planned to vote ira, which I will now do.
VOTE: iraon

What's your read on Golden Robster & Irao who I've been having a scum lean on?

See above regarding Ira. Also, ira's gut which scum could easily make, and his completely erroneous post in town would not want to or at least minimize contradictory situations.
As for Golden, at first I thought he was scummy but later thought he could be town. This is just way too farfetched for him to be scum, the way he's been posting this game. I find it questionable that he claimed "reverse scumhunting" on pg 10 though . Why would you mess with a good formula (according to Frag's account of his JK game) by posting like this in this game? Maybe it's a new strat he's trying?

Any other interactions ping out to you?

Yes - Something's about you, sounds strange to me.
Also, MafiaT's odd reason for scumreading Ness. He scumread Ness for being "kinda frantic and it's convenient for him to V/LA." That doesn't sound like sensible town thought process so I have MafiaT as a scum lean.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Performer »

I have a theory about a particular slot I've been reading, but I don't want to expose it until later.

Egg, Sir, and Something I also have as town. pk I have to admit, is like Titus - harder to read than most folks - it'll take me time to sort him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 268, pisskop wrote:
In post 136, Performer wrote:Hey hey na na na. Doot doo, doodoo doo
I'm town again! Thankfully.

Have I seen you be scum?

I can't remember when you replaced in but I believe you came in later during another large normal when I was on the dreadful 4-man scum team. Here are 2 of my scum games:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=63200
Fragg moderated this one

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=63704
large normal of my scum game that I replaced into, which caused me to read games before replacing into them, from that point on
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 283, pisskop wrote:Im pretty easy to read though.

If I were scum, would I be posting?

I 'm not sure, which is why it would take time. I wish you were easier to read, pk. I'm sorry :oops:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 285, SirCakez wrote:I correctly scumread PK in Legend of Zelda so not that hard for me to read.

This is why town cooperation is so vital . I will rely on you , SC! :]
By saying that, I am NOT saying I scumread pk or townread him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Performer »

It seems that you told someone they were butthurt because you try to push buttons, to see how people would react. In a particular game with Golden, RC, and Ircher, I remember you doing plenty of this . It helped you stay alive and get people to stop voting you - you were town that game and ended up reading me right on end of d2. My town paranoia got the best me of me though, so I contributed somewhat to my d2 lynch.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 290, pisskop wrote:Ohs. It was because somebody wanted to no lynch, which is always an awful idea. And I of course wanted to end the game

I can only think of 2 situations where no lynch is good...
day 1
and LyLo (like the game I moderated with Loki as rookie scum remaining)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 293, pisskop wrote:Im a consistently underrated player. Not that I particularly mind most times.

You're underrated??
Actually, the more games I play with you, the more skillful I find you ...hahaha.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Performer »

I'm not really liking Killthestory either because of his funny but scummy interaction with Frag on pg 4, and . : ( MafiaT I have a scum lean on -
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Performer »

-so are you townreading jam or is he more of a null who you don't agree with the case against? Or are you even still open to the possibility you've missed something?
-Why does Ness's replace out being legitimate make him town? Can't scum be too busy to play too?
-Why are you relying on Sircake to read pisskop for you? What if Sir is scum?

@Egg
I'm townreading Jam - I don't have him as null.

I doubt the replace out and V/LA post, along with his statement of school project, came from scum . I'll do a reread of his ISO though, because maybe I'm wrong and missed something. I def am open to the possibility I may have missed something about Ness/Reub.

I know this sounds arrogant but I believe I'm fairly accurate on reading replacement slots. :cool: Though I'm not perfect though so I'll have to take some time to go over his ISO again.

I think Sir is town based on the way he's playing: sensible, honest, continues staying involved.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Performer »

Something else that's been bothering is that ilikebufs claimed on d1 . Stop. Just stop. Going forward as town, I think that's a bad idea to unwarranted claim like that.
We need mystery so scum doesn't know who's better to target.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Performer »

@SirCakez do you have a link to that game for us? I want to check it out. I can't recall much of pk's scum game since the time he was Werewolf and voted me, and I got a huge scumread from that. Also, when he went 1v1 versus PantherPunt - who returned to the site as of last month I believe. Panther had to take a short leave because he got engaged
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Performer »

Here for about the next 30 minutes. Will be doing catching up and follow-up. Feel free to engage with me on anything.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Performer »

My 2 other ongoing went into OT for me in the morning, which I didn't expect. Catching up right now.
-----
In post 327, Egg wrote:
Performer wrote:I doubt the replace out and V/LA post, along with his statement of school project, came from scum

I got that. My question was why. Like it's one thing to believe that he was legitimately busy but I want to know why that has to come from town. Why wasn't he scum who was too busy to play? (And yes, I read the rest of your post. Just this is the part where I'm lost)

It's just how I read the Ness replace out. There's nothing more I can go into for why. Like I said, the replace out for Ness who's had a school project - I've seen replace outs from school-goers before and they've been town. That was why I read that slot as town.

I haven't seen anything from the replacement so far though and as I said before , I'm open minded so I reread the Ness ISO and wow. First 12 posts of filler along with a vote on someone who I've added to my townreads: Ilikebugs. Once I added that part of his ISO to the replace out, I see why he could be scum now.
In post 342, Egg wrote:Why should a VT without much to add be worried about being taken out first?

This is very questionable to me as well. Maybe it's just his completely overt town paranoia?
In post 344, Ilikebugs wrote:Id also like to know why I was asked to claim and why people were on jam before?

In post 349, Ilikebugs wrote:umm jam is too new so I dont know if hes acting scummy or townie for him

I'm starting to think ilikebugs is actually Townie based on these posts.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Performer »

Wait a sec. Did we ever find out ilikebugs has any FM exp? ilikebugs, tell me about your FM experience.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 352, Slandaar wrote:I read your nonsense but you should have realized something. Your opinion should have revised at least slightly more likely majorly.

So, try again.

What the?
The town Slandaar I saw in the game with Titus, Ircher, BBT, Thor665, and Keyser - as well as the town Slandaar I played against last year - were very reasonable. How are you reading that Fragg is putting in a nonsense case against ira?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 381, Golden Robster wrote:If I had to choose one person that is most likely to be scum, I'd choose kickass.

#377 irks me in ways I cannot describe.

Golden Golden Golden. If I've been wrong about you this game, I'm going to shoot myself.
I really don't find it transparent in that pg 16 interaction you had, with Egg about Kickass being scum.
:cry:
In post 399, Drixx wrote:Do I need to read what came already or is it mostly fluff?

My oh my. :lol:

Well if it isn't someone who I was scum teamed with a while ago, in a large normal.

Drixx , the voice of reason.
I hope I can read you well enough to discern your alignment this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 401, Drixx wrote:
In post 400, iraonavp wrote:You don't need to read anything, just shoot someone to confirm your predecessor's quintuplevoting dayvig survivor claim.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure my predecessor didn't claim that, LOL.

Yeah, he didn't claim that.
But then why did your predecessor claim he was a Town 3-shot Tracker? Awfully unwarranted, wouldn't you say?
In post 404, iraonavp wrote:Because SirCakez is making a lot of short quips that don't really mean anything or represent a wider perspective.

Short quips that...so you're saying he's just pushing out nonsense? -_ -
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 425, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Performer sounds straightforward but I disagree with some of his posts (i.e. post , ).

What do you disagree with about my ?
From my 25+ games I've played on and offsite, as well as a few moderated games of varying capacity - I believe day 1 lynch means we have less of a chance of mislynching town (and possibly town PR). This means we have town PRs going to work overnight and more town remaining, to help us in the fight against scum. This of course, is just a general theory I hold.
In post 429, Creature wrote:
In post 236, Egg wrote:Creature, how many games have you played? Do you prefer being town or scum? Does being scum make you feel more nervous or confident (or if you've never been scum, which do you think would be true?.

In this site I completed one game and am playing this and 3 others.
I prefer being town because when I am lynched my play will be accepted next game.
Depends, I start nervous, go confident a little then nervous again, but it doesn't differ too much from my town play.

Also, pretty sure the size of the posts is not alignment indicative.

Creature do you have offsite FM experience?
I find it super strange that you believe if you're town, your town play will be accepted next game. Elaborate?
I typically find size of posts and effort, to be town rather than scum. If the posts are consistently incoherent wall posts, that's another story.
In post 444, Ilikebugs wrote:Okay so here are my reads so far:
Drixx I wouldn't think make himself such a target d1 if he was scum. It's been a while since I've played mafia so I can see myself as town doing what Drixx is doing in his current position.
Reubus hasn't talked at all so I'm hoping he can add something.
Killthestory started the Drixx vote which seems more scummy than town to me.
Egg I think is using player meta which can easily backfire. Also voted Drixx immediately after killthestory. However still neutral on him due to him actively asking questions.

ilikebug, Drixx actually is very involved as scum. I can't recall his town play very well, but I think he's involved as town too. For a player like him, I don't think effort would be a good tell for sorting him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Performer »

Finished reread of Creature's ISO - he did put up a reads list with SC, Kop, KAAG, and Drixx (though I don't know why he put him in his scum list).

I can agree with Something's case on Creature. Seeing as we have 9 or less days remaining, I 'd like to get more progress via a vote on VOTE: Creature
-----
Also just finished a read of Kop's ISO - his was understandable in moving the game forward. His sounded highly reasonable. Haven't seen enough from him though and he's now V/A until 4/8. Null read on this slot - I'd like to see more from him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 513, iraonavp wrote:VOTE: no lynch

What on earth?? I was speaking theoretically, I didn't suggest that we do a no lynch in this situation in a 21-person game.
In post 514, Slandaar wrote:
In post 494, Drixx wrote:You were there the last time someone posed a lose/lose question to me as a "reaction test", and if you recall I pointed out that it was a trap and declined to answer, and I'm sure you recall how that turned out.

Which points do you think are actually good?

What I have in my notes are this regarding Frag's points against ira: , which was looking at pgs 2-11 at the time. Since then, ira has not been convincingly town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 531, Reubus Swagrid wrote:
In post 524, Slandaar wrote:
In post 521, Reubus Swagrid wrote:
Obviously but 21 pages is a bit hard to sift through wouldn't you agree?

I do not agree. You just read the thread and after 21 pages you should have a starting point. What is difficult about that?

Having 21 people to read

At the very least, do a focus point of like 5-10 people or something then. 21 is overwhelming but at least focus on the lurkers or anything that is highly questionable or super scummy to you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Performer »

Wait a sec, Reubus replaced into Ness, who I moved into my scum area of my notes. 21 players - _ -

Btw , anyone seen Drixx? He hasn't replied to my question to him. pisskop, I know you love when I question replacements in games. If he shows up when you're here, be sure to ask him my question .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Performer »

Prodge. should be following up by tomorrow at latest

*this message was brought to you via phone
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 539, Drixx wrote:I think I probably just missed your question Performer. I stayed up from 9pm Sunday until 2:30am last night for non-mafia related stuffs, and I've been mostly recuperating from that today.

In post 596, Drixx wrote:
In post 593, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 406, Drixx wrote:I am unequivocally NOT a survivor, or any other sort of third party.

I take this as admission of being scum.

You take it wrong.

Oh really now.
You replaced into the MafiaT slot, which I've held as a scumread and nothing that's been posted since the replace-in, has changed my mind.

Also, I inquired why your predecessor claimed 2-shot Cop for no good reason, then you ignored my question...then I asked about why you ignored it, and you're trying to play it off as if I never asked it? :eek:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 608, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'm reading rubeus as apathy and not scummy, I think.

apathy is related to scumminess
apathy is related to lurking, which is scummy
if we let scum just idle by , that's not good.

Can someone provide me the tag to make individual posts clickable links? Thanks

@Frag You have to highlight the post number , then click the "post" button . Click "Preview" button to test it out.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Performer »

Hi pk. How are you doing.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Performer »

@Something I ..wasn't going for funny . But if you have a strong objection to it, I'll stop it then
----
In post 626, GuyFawkes wrote:
@mod
- I don't think I ever voted for performer

What're your thoughts on anything else in the game. I noticed you held onto your vote on jam for the longest time. Thoughts on the wagons? Thoughts on the replace-ins Drip & Drixx? I've townread Drip/Golden and scumread the latter - Drixx/MafiaT.

From my scum game with Drix (he was a head of a hydra), he posted plenty wall posts and advocated being highly logical. In here, his posts haven't been that way. Not to mention his predecessor was already a scumread of mine from . So I'm fine with Reub/Drix/iraon . Maybe others too (lurkers for instance) but we can deal with that when the time comes.
In post 627, Killthestory wrote:We should PL Irao for being annoying

The sudden pg 25 imitation of Dripping, was super strange to me as well.

What does this post point too, what's your intentions?

@Kop the talk of no lynch was general theorizing. I don't believe a no lynch would help us either, in this game state
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 650, Drixx wrote:Color me embarrassed. I recall ABR saying you were town and I didn't bother to go check to be sure my memory was correct and you were town there. You can find ample evidence in my scum games that I wouldn't fail to go check a detail like that. If I were scum, you wouldn't catch me because of something like that.

Wait a sec. This may actually be true and I may actually be wrong about you. O _ o Although your posts like the one you made about people throwing proverbial pasta on walls, I find that questionable because that's not what I'm seeing...

What are your thoughts on the lurkers like GuyFawke & Boonskies?
Would you say your town and scum meta are not prone to much change, therefore stable? (unlike players like Radiantcowbell, Titus, etc)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Performer »

Also fine with a Creature lynch – nonchalant entrance on pg 7, along with Something’s post on this slot. Also can agree with Ozgin’s sound-looking case on Creature
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 663, iraonavp wrote:Unfortunately, I do not endorse any of the wagons on Reubus Swagrid, Creature, or I.

...I don't see how anyone could be thinking of calling them town unless they were scum. You also pegged Drip, Frag, and Kop as scum, which I don't think they are
Spoiler: OOC
Maybe it means that they take life too seriously. Need to relax a bit.
@ira I like this advice. Too many serious things going on irl . Unfortunately I still have you as "should be lynched on d1"
---

@Frag well. If he was asking loaded questions, you ask his motives for asking them. And if he ends up using them to twist you up, then you can call him out for them. But I've yet to recall an instance where Slandaar twisted someone this game (as in misrep someone).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Performer »

Hmm. There's something different about Drixx this game. In his scum game with me as well as his attesting to his scum game sounding more ... logical & proactive, his play here after some extra thought, is making me doubt my read on him. And after his response post in , I'd like to place him at null for now

@Drixx I was hoping you'd tell us about your
stances
on Guy & Boon. Yes we can say we are frustrated about them . But with your experience in FM , based on what you've seen from their meta (if you played with them) , and what you observed in this game - would you place them in your scum list ? If not, why not?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:47 am

Post by Performer »

@Anyone not voting the wagons please consolidate votes on Creature, Reub , or ira - suggestion of combining votes on the largest wagon , whichever it is right now. We have 5 days remaining, I'd like for us to progress the game further rather than leave it to the last 48 hours to make scrambling choices
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Performer »

Been busy . Catching up at the moment!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 734, Firebringer wrote:Hey guys, Fire is finally here.

/Confirm Role

I am just here to make friends on day 1, no scumhunting for me.
WHO WANTs TO BE MY FRIEND!?!?!?

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Performer »

I no longer prefer the ira lynch, because of his continued engagement since my catchup from pg 28 -35.
UNVOTE:
One thing I noted was he spoke about a wagon on Axl , who is our mod, on pg 29 . This made no sense.

---

In post 787, SnarkySnowman wrote:I don't agree with this lynch at all.

This one liner post is rather lacking & therefore disturbing...
Who do you prefer? What are your townreads? Any evolution in your reads? Etc.
In post 789, Slandaar wrote:Sorry don't feel like posting at the moment.

Reubus lynch is OK. I think he claims PR as scum but I can be wrong on that; was unsure about Ness and Reubus I kind of believe his story but not enough. Prefer Kop/Ozgin/Guy/Fragger/Drixx.

I don't get why you would lynch Ozgin or Frag , who've made sense with reasonable cases and stayed engaged.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 806, iraonavp wrote:
In post 801, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 776, Fraggernaut wrote:Still think iraonvp is the better lynch today but we can't risk a no lynch.

VOTE: Reubus Swagrid

We can vig him. I didn't like his gratuitous power role hint. He's scum, too.

Don't vig me though. I am a PR of such extreme importance that it cannot be described in words. When I received my role PM, I could barely believe that the mods would add such a severely overpowered role into the game. On it's own my role could probably restore world peace.

Just read pg 33. Not seeing any sort of soft claim but I did notice ira's hard claim of being a PR, which I don't think was a wise idea.

-No big pressure on ira (by this I mean L-2 or L-1)
-He spontaneously claimed PR

What on earth is he thinking?? This is just painting a big target on the back, if he's telling the truth.
The good thing is whether he's truth telling or lying, this can be figured out as days go on .
---
In post 814, iraonavp wrote:
In post 811, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 809, Something_Smart wrote:Aristo! :D
I would be okay with a hammer. I would kind of like Reubus to give some final thoughts or a defense but I doubt that's going to happen.
Ira's last few posts have been really weird and I didn't like the softclaim and I'll have to read him again overnight. I'll also have to reread Fragger, no idea where I stand on that slot.

Didn't you call me scum early in the day?

Seems pretty wishy washy.

Awful post.

We should lynch this guy instead of Reubus, seriously. Reubus is just another shitty lurker policy lynch.

No it's not another poor choice of lynch. Remember our game where KainTepes & Katsuki were lurking and spewed a ton of nonsense in the game, yet they won? We can't just let lurkers or nonsense spewers slide by .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Performer »

All caught up .

I suspect a replacement will be coming in soon for Reubus, because it's been over 48 hours since he last posted.

Though I'm townreading Killstory, I don't like how he advocated for a quickhammer...at the very least, wait for a claim
---
In post 828, Something_Smart wrote:I was referring to .
Fragger pretty obviously misread DGB. I don't think that relates to his alignment. I don't think Fragger ever claimed a PR. Ira definitely claimed a PR.

This is what I understood as well.
In post 829, Killthestory wrote:So many annoying players

??
In post 833, jam wrote:Another option could be to wait and see if Reubus possibly gets replaced. We have 3 days.

I agree.

In post 848, Aristophanes wrote:
@Mod
There had better be pictures of Kittens when I get caught up!
Bonus points for Guns & Roses Kittens!
=D

We currently have 3 days with deadline on Tuesday. What're your thoughts so far?
Did you know your predecessor was brought all the way into L-2, before your replace in? You know you replaced into a scum slot, right?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Boon
---
@Fire
What're your reads?
---
In case I die tonight - my scumreads to this moment, are Fire, Boon (just look at that ISO where 3/7 of his posts were prod related , yet he never provided any catchups), and Reub
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Performer »

Fire. Are you scum again like the time we caught you when you were Survivor, or when you were against me, implosion, Bella , and RC? (if any of you 3 are reading this game, hi folks! lol)
Or are you town like the game pk just moderated with you and I as PRs?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Performer »

ira if you checked Ness's ISO , he voted ilikebugs , who I'm townreading. He had 12 posts of back-to-back filler.
Later Reub replaced in, stated this was his only game, then apologized for slacking, then told us he ran out of motivation from PAST games.

None of this adds up to that slot being town to I don't see how you're not scumreading this slot.

@mod is this slot getting replaced?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Performer »

@everyone who thinks he claimed VT: he spoke about past games with VT pms and that he never got a scum pm in past games. I doubt he's town in this game.

Despite that, I'm willing to wait for the mod to reply, to see if there will be progress in yet another replacement for the slot.
If the 2nd replacement doesn't claim because of outright refusal or outright ignores a claim to us - then we hammer.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 899, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 866, Performer wrote:VOTE: Boon
---
@Fire
What're your reads?
---
In case I die tonight - my scumreads to this moment, are Fire, Boon (just look at that ISO where 3/7 of his posts were prod related , yet he never provided any catchups), and Reub

Why Boon? Activity isn't alignment indicative. And why vote a vanity wagon so close to deadline?
SirCakez wrote:No we aren't hammering Reubus slot without a claim stop

This is almost certainly if scum if Reubus claims a PR and flips scum. I don't think he outright claimed VT though he certainly implied it.

Boon at that moment because I wanted to see what Fire would reply with. His reply wasn't satisfactory. Moving it to Fire . VOTE: Firebringer

@Something I've been in enough games where people have hammered folks without being patient for a claim. This definitely contributed to the scum victory in those games, when they suddenly turned up PR. We can read into something all we want and say something's implied, but I'm not playing along with the assumption game when it comes to PRs. That's just too risky.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Performer »

Fire have you provided any reads yet? ..
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Performer »

Hmm.

UNVOTE: Fire

I 'm actually scumreading Drixx/MafiaTurtle.
& . His reply to my was about not scumreading Guy or Boon at all at that point , which made no sense that he didn’t scumread them at that point, even a little.
Later on in pg 30, he posted a mysterious 731 about him not moving his vote from his predecessor’s vote action, to be “obvious.”
He never followed up on this “obvious point.” I don’t trust that. If someone made a point to say that something was “obvious” and asked that person to let him know if he figured it out, then the questioner, if town, should have nothing to hide by following up with town responsibility.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Performer »

Will leave my vote here for now.
VOTE: Drixx
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Performer »

Sigh.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Performer »

This is why it's a good idea to provide as much as you can on a day phase, in case you die at night. I wish pk provided more to us. Not sure why those 2 were targeted.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Performer »

Before placing a vote, i want to reread my notes on this game to make sure of who to best place my vote on. I see slandaar empty voted Aris. Who did he replace again?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 988, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 803, Fraggernaut wrote:[float=][/float]
In post 801, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 776, Fraggernaut wrote:Still think iraonvp is the better lynch today but we can't risk a no lynch.

VOTE: Reubus Swagrid

We can vig him. I didn't like his gratuitous power role hint. He's scum, too.

You would be okay vigging a PR? Something seems off about this.

In post 810, Fraggernaut wrote:He meant to vig me from what I take from that , you're still scum iraonvp & probably should buss your partner for the town credit .

In post 816, Fraggernaut wrote:Reread what Dripping said, and I get what they mean now. I would definitely be interested to see a vig shot on Iraonvp.

Would be a great shot.

Also no I never claimed PR. Dropping said they got a PR feel from your post, & I thought they were saying they thought you was a PR.

In post 849, Fraggernaut wrote:Iraonvp I misread the post. I thought he was calling you a PR then in the same instance saying the vigi should have a shot on you. He wasn't saying that. There should be a vigi shot on you. Simple .

frag is inconsistent with his "misreading" of 801 particulary between 810 and 849

Still don't see how he was misreading. It looked like Frag just interacting with Drip & ira about some sort of PR talk , instead of Frag misrepresenting.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Performer »

Just caught up with my notes at home - I had Snark, Fire, Boon, Drix as scumreads - this hasn't changed. The Guy slot has recently become a scumread because of that hammer.

---
Guy – his 11-post ISO for d1 by Apr 9, along with talk of “not overcomplicating” things with explanations and asking someone if he’s an alt…but other than that, I’m not getting a strong scum feel from his ISO.

However, his desire for quick hammer while SC and I said that wouldn’t be a bright idea, made me move him to scumread.
---
I'm alright with a wagon on any of the above, but adding my vote to an already existing one would be more progressive than starting a new wagon at this point.

VOTE: Fire

Fire why are you scum so much, in games that you and I are in? Lol
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Performer »

@Fire hmm actually you make a good point...in that game, you turned up JOAT iirc.
What are your scumreads? Has anything changed from d1?

---

I think we all know who needs protection tonight (whether it's due to bodyguard or doctor or jailkeep or any other protection). And I don't mean me or my scumreads.

Speaking of that, pk flipped JOAT and 1 of his abilities is Jailkeeper. That is making me highly paranoid because that means there could be a Strongman in the scum team. :facepalm:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Performer »

Well...I have no idea what he did last night since pk had 4 abilities to choose from.

Maybe I am just trying to draw the night kill, Fire, with my talk of Strongman. : )
Just like the our game with talah, the very frustrating Aj (who we happened to lynch oh man....and he was 1-shot Bp Doc), Titus, and the 2-man scum team of Mafia Vigilantes.
However, I was still less experienced in that game it was a poor attempt looking back on that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Performer »

Do you at least agree with any of my scumreads , and if not, why?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Performer »

Ok. I'm starting to think Fire is less good of a vote than GuyFawke. I'm still skeptical why Fire only agreed with my scumread of Drix - this meant he didn't scumread my other list of scum, which is incredibly odd.

VOTE: GuyHawkes
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Performer »

UNVOTE:

Hold on, I mixed him up with someone else.
VOTE: Aristophanes
Complete vanishing act on d2 and I wasn't townreading him on the first day. Based on Slandaar's behavior and what I've seen of Slandaar's town meta, I'm inclined to trust him. Fire's gradual behavior on d2 hasn't made him my top scumread anymore.

@Slandaar who are your other scumreads? Do you happen to share any on my list?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Performer »

Prodge, will be catching up over this week on new posts .
Please note this week will be busier than usual for me as I have 4 small performances on Saturday night.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1079, Egg wrote:Actually, how'd we go from this:
iraonavp — Performer, pisskop, SnarkySnowman, Fraggernaut, Kop, SirCakez, Ilikebugs

To only Frag voting Ira.

Performer, Snarky, and Bugs, what is your read on Ira now?

I've had him at townread - I think I mentioned my change on him, later in d1 .
At first I scumread him because of Fragg’s interactions with him. Gradually I no longer preferred the ira lynch on d1, because of his continued engagement since from pgs 28 -35.
Since then, I've not been scumreading ira.
---
In post 1084, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1082, Drixx wrote:You don't want to lynch me.

See: Mafiaception.

Are you referencing meta here?
Cause thats scummy too.

Using meta itself is ok but it's exactly how someone uses meta. I've seen UpTooLate use it against me in a very interesting, subtle fashion - turned out she was scum in that game.
In post 1089, Aristophanes wrote:Inb4 I get prodded.

I'll read D2 at least throughout the weekend. That's the best I can offer atm.

Wow...I think one of the best things
we
can offer is to wagon this slot asap.
In post 1091, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1079, Egg wrote:Actually, how'd we go from this:
iraonavp — Performer, pisskop, SnarkySnowman, Fraggernaut, Kop, SirCakez, Ilikebugs

To only Frag voting Ira.

Performer, Snarky, and Bugs, what is your read on Ira now?

Probably because I claimed PR.

I don't get the point of you bringing this up again. I think you should not mention anything about PRs without good reason, so scum have a harder time trying to find PRs.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Performer »

I think Ozgin is actually town. His cases seem convoluted & constipated on first impression , much like Keyser Soze's cases, but I don't see him being scum in this game.
---
In post 1150, Axl_Rose wrote:
This is Boonskiies' third prod, so he will be replaced.

Hmm. This slot may actually be town, as 3 town are already done for, so I don't see a valid reason for him to replace out in this game state.
I'm starting to think that slot is town because of this.
In post 1152, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:I've played with scum Drixx (that single Newbie defeat he alluded to...I inflicted it), and he was far more conciliatory as scum. His ISO here is terrible, but it's nothing like the Drixx in that game. I've ummed and ahhd about it, but for now I'm waiting on his promised reads before reconsidering him.

Regarding Guy, 18 posts total, 10 of which are unarguably fluff. Flying under the radar is an understatement: he's a stealth bomber! I agree that he is hard to read: if he won't correct that by himself then we can encourage him.

I fully agree on KAAG's stance. I've got a longheld tradition of scumreading folks who lurk like GuyFawke. Just because it's his style, so what? Lurkers are mysterious, mysterious means vague/hard to read, and that ultimately isn't too helpful for town. This is also why GuyFawk is on my scumread list, along with the fact that he strongly urged quick hammer when SC and I stated it's not a bright idea.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Performer »

Come on Firebringer; you know that if I wanted to insult you I could make it smell like roses and look like diamonds.

Drixx's quote here is too funny...what on earth?? Lol
And Killthestory on pgs 43-44...I need to check his meta because I'm stuck between laughing so hard at his posts there, and wondering what's going on :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Performer »

^ebwop: pgs 44-45 for Killthestory
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1143, Fraggernaut wrote:Was debating if I was going to V/LA due to a workplace injury I sustained last night, but I'm going to try to keep up with this.

Sorry to hear about that, man. Hope you get better soon and get to work...stop being lazy! Hehe
In post 1146, Ilikebugs wrote:Ok I think that I am more comfortable with Drixx as my town read. He's been acting more chill than I would think he would act as scum.

This guy Ilikebugs, is too funny. I haven't gotten a scumread from him in this game. I'm curious, what do you think about Aristophanes and the Boon replace out?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1207, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1175, Performer wrote:
This guy Ilikebugs, is too funny. I haven't gotten a scumread from him in this game. I'm curious, what do you think about Aristophanes and the Boon replace out?
Does anyone really have a read on me? I'm curious.

In post 1211, Aristophanes wrote:This game is so hard to get through ;_;

In post 1230, Aristophanes wrote:(I'm gonna read 44-50 first as I'm still not caught up on D2, nevermind D1)

These posts along with , are why I'm scumreading you. However, since we have 6 days left I'm ok to wagoning others on my scum list, others residing there are Fire/Snark/Guy. If we end up with a no lynch today, that would be awful.
-----
In post 1239, Axl_Rose wrote:
KuroiXHF replaces Boonskiies!

Oh hell yeah!!! Player 1 of 2 , won with me in that game with 3 town vs the Bulletproof SK!
In post 1254, Yume wrote:Hi. Give me some time to catch up.

Yesss, it's Yume!!! Player 2 of 2, won with me in that game with 3 town vs the Bulletproof SK!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Performer »

That giant wall by Ozgin is ... rather excessive.
Can't you have split it up into chunks?

I'm not liking that, and have moved him to null from town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1280, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1279, Drixx wrote:I'm sure now. I'm pretty sure Egg can't help but see it too.
I hate it when people do cryptic shit like this :(

The only thing I picked up is that eggs can be eaten hard boiled, but not soft. Soft eggs are raw and when consumed , can cause illness.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1325, Fraggernaut wrote:@Performer Can you link to that SK game? There was two kills last night & I don't wanna leave out any possibility.

@Frag well...those particular sentences in that post, were directed toward those specific 2.

I'm...not sure I'm understanding why you want links to games concerning Kuroi and Yume...unless you are scumreading them?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1317, KuroiXHF wrote:Strong Town: Aristophanes, SomethingSmart
Lean Town: Ozgin, Drixx, Firebringer, Egg, Yume, Iraonavp, Fraggernaut
Null: Performer
Lean Scum: Killthestory, Ilikebugs, KickAssAndGiggle
Strong Scum: GuyFawkes, SnarkySnowman, DrippingGoofball

I also want to suggest maybe a lynch on DrippingGoofball. I've been having a lot of scummy feeling toward him and looking back, I remember that he replaced GoldenRobster, whom I also had a lot of scummy feelings toward.

This is the first time I ever recall anyone putting solely me , at null. Very peculiar. Kuroi you remember the game with knightmare, Ranger, RC, Heat, Jeanne, and me ? Not sure why you null read me.
What I'm honestly finding odd is how you put Aris as strong town .
I can see why people scumread Drip, though I've played with her before and her town playstyle is somewhat abrasive. Haven't seen her scum play . I also have a theory about her predecessor, a theory that is directly linked to the way Golden was acting on d1 before his replace out.

Despite that, during my catchup I noticed she's not mentioned me in her very brief posts about who she townreads and scumreads. Drip, are you scumreading me? If so, how come?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Performer »

Prodge , will have to catch up this week.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Performer »

Caught up into pg 65. Considering the deadline and that we've taken this long for a wagon on Ari/Snark, with the latter being larger, I'll move it to Snarky.

VOTE: Snarky
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1626, Egg wrote:
In post 1623, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Fragger
Let's speedwagon this actually.

So are you trying for a no lynch or a last minute Snark lynch?

Considering the possible no-lynch situation, I don't like it all that SS voted on Frag. The last two posts of interaction on pg 65 between SS and Frag, seem strange to me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Performer »

@Ari things like how you said you townread Guy, Kuroi asked you at least twice to elaborate, but you never did. Things like that continue making me suspicious of you. My opinion on your meta is that there's nothing that I can say with certainty, that you do as town or do as scum. But what I've seen in this specific game, I've seen enough for us to have put that at L1 by midday this phase.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Performer »

Sorry about the confusion - I've been phone posting sometimes on weekdays, so the posts may come out a little confusing. I was talking of an ideal L1 on least one of my scumreads. Unfortunately that didn't happen. I concur that Snark should claim in his next post and we can assess accordingly.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1683, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1675, DrippingGoofball wrote:I think Snarky may be town.
How productive

About as productive as Fires post, stating he wanted to lynch me. Except in this case, Drips voting Snark, we're with less than 24 hrs, and she made this suspect, vague post.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Performer »

Neither Aris or Snark have claimed despite Aris getting more votes on him, and we requested for Snark to claim while he's refused. I say the best course is to go ahead with his lynch after all we've seen.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Performer »

@Frag I'd have to disagree. Snark isn't new, we've asked him a reasonable request, the Guyfawkes replacement may take longer than usual, and we're already at about 12 hrs left.

Considering all this, how come you brought that up?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Performer »

I've been townreading Frag since d1 but I find the interaction with Frag on pg 69, disturbing. Interesting.

Snark, that's understandable but if you get put any L1, what if someone hammers you before claiming? That's what Guy did d1, which played a part in me scumreading him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Performer »

These phone post typos are annoying.

@mod can we get a vc update please
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Performer »

that's a very good question. I don't know. : /
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1725, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1723, KuroiXHF wrote:Fucking Yume and Ozgin. Hammer this shit.

That

Except that Yume is scum

I agree with Kuroi.

@fire I've suspected you wanted my lynch all the time because it's a personal thing instead?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Performer »

FINALLY a day phase that starts on a weekend. I'm still somewhat angry about the game being reopened after over 2 hours. 4 mods...come on! People are busy and for me, weekdays mean I may resort largely to phone posting, which takes away a big chunk of my play . Anyway.

Snark's fake claim was indeed odd but the fact that ira & Something added votes on him after a PR claim - that is very disturbing. Adding that to my notes. When someone claims PR, even if they're lying - that can be dealt with as the game went on. I wish I was here during the final moments because I would've seriously unvoted and moved it back to Aris, who accumulated more votes near the end.

@Fire & Frag - what're your reads on Ozgin and Slandaar?

Unless there are developments, I say we resume the wagon on this today:
VOTE: Aristophanes
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1760, Aristophanes wrote:Snarky, any last words?
If you are town it'd be really appreciated.

Frag, I suppose it's fine now to go on with this.
Backup means he is powerless unless a Cop is killed. Then he becomes the new cop.
It's a less common role modifier, can lead to lots of wine, and is essentially useless if outed.
It isn't usually a safeclaim though. Thus my possible theorizing on a Godfather or something like that.

Wth?

If he was actually Backup Cop, a better course of action would've been to unvote and pile on Ari . You do know that Backups are very useful - once the true Cop dies, they come into play. It's not just immediate power we take into account, it's potential power as well .

Add in the fact that there was a JOAT (pisskop) who died - this is also why I 'm finding it suspect the way that ira & Something voted Snark so quick without taking that flipped role, and the possibility of Snark telling the truth, into account . I'm not liking it.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Performer »

@mod please replace this GuyFawkes as they haven't posted since the dinosaur age

@anyone what is your read of GuyFawkes?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Performer »

@Killthestory true, Ari is somewhat mysterious to read. Also one of the reasons I'm back to voting him .
I noted that you're a scumread on Snark's list. Thoughts?

In post 1740, Fraggernaut wrote:Snarky what was your check last night?

I don't like this from Frag. I've seen him mod games before and he is an experienced player. He asked about a possible Backup role having performed something, which is impossible. On top of that , pg 69 interaction between him and I , regarding GuyFawkes replacement before hammering - given our situation of less than 12 hours on d2 deadline, that made no sense.

@Frag, Fire, Drix, Killthestory in particular: what're your thoughts on the Guy slot
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Performer »

Yume , reads list please. What's your read on Drixx? Anything changed?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Performer »

Anyone else finding Oz hard to read?

His cases seem convoluted & constipated on first impression , much like Keyser Soze's cases – on d1. Later he had an outrageously hard-to-read wall on d2 that moved me to place him at null. His 20 was an unsubstantial post, 252 was way brief, 560+561+720+1051+1168+1368+1461+1599+1717 = fluff posts.

Oz when you get back here: I'd like to hear your reads on folks.
---
Killthestory - you mentioned you townread me when you addressed Kuroi's read list where he singled me out as null. Why do you townread me?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #91) » Sun May 01, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1784, Something_Smart wrote:@Performer: I would have preferred to lynch Ari even before Snarky claimed. But a no lynch is even worse than a town lynch. Now that we know Snarky was town, we can lynch the scum on his wagon:
VOTE: Fragger
Everything he says is awkward, his reads and cases sound faked, and his pushes are awful.

You have advocated a hammer on Reubus, who didn't even claim on d1. On d2 you hammered someone who claimed PR (though he later turned out to be VT). Stating no lynch was worse than a town lynch doesn't look like something town would say, especially considering what happened in this game. If someone claimed PR , even if it's Backup, and seeing how pisskop died as a Backup specialist role (meaning we may have other Backups in the game) - I'd say in that situation if there was a no lynch and we didn't hammer the PR claimer - things would sort themselves out. Things get sorted out through night phases and the next day phase.

We really lucked out on this , the fact that Snark ended up being VT instead.

Firebringer and I just came from a game that had a similar occurrence when Marquis fake claimed and people ended up lynching him, despite him explaining his fake claim gambit.
In post 1788, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1785, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1781, Performer wrote:Anyone else finding Oz hard to read?

He is scum.

VOTE: Aristo
"Oz is scum, so let's vote Ari!"

Great logic Slandarr.

Slandaar has had you on the very top of his scumreads , since d1. Considering this extraordinary and unusual feat from Slandaar, if you end up being town, then we'd have to take a very heavy look at Slandaar.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #92) » Sun May 01, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Performer »

Also @ Firebringer - what's your read of KAAG and Something Smart? I'm starting to think one reason I've survived after n2 in this game, is that my reads have been way off regarding certain folks. So I am asking all these questions to assist in my reevaluation .

I also find it extremely bizarre that 2 folks died on n1 compared to 1 person dying on n2. This brings to mind some hypotheses but I think sharing all my hypotheses, will hurt us more than help us. It also made me realize something that is making me incredibly nervous. :cry:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #93) » Sun May 01, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Performer »

@ira sorry about that, you voted him just before he claimed. My bad.

I also noted Drip voted Snark, later called him possible town, yet she STILL had her vote on him - contradictory.
Drip had her vote on Snark since pg 55, then close to d2 deadline, she claimed Snark was town. Don’t like this at all.
On top of this, she ignored my question to her about why she never mentioned me in her ISO, where she provided ridiculously vague one-liner reads lists.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #94) » Sun May 01, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1784, Something_Smart wrote:@Performer: I would have preferred to lynch Ari even before Snarky claimed. But a no lynch is even worse than a town lynch. Now that we know Snarky was town, we can lynch the scum on his wagon:
VOTE: Fragger
Everything he says is awkward, his reads and cases sound faked, and his pushes are awful.

My issue with Frag is that I’m not buying his response regarding a GuyFawkes replacement on pg 69, with less than 12 hours left. And his response toward my question about his Snarky inquiry, which still doesn’t make sense. On top of that, you & ira scumread him and Snark had him on his scum list.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #95) » Mon May 02, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Performer »

Hmmm. Pg 73 is extremely interesting.

I didn't expect Fires response to be like that to KAAG.
Fire still townreads Guy based off gut iirc, noted.

Frag bringing up Jester in a game like this, calling SS scummy but resorting back to the ira vote.
Drip's empty vote of Guy.

VOTE: Frag
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #96) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Performer »

Frag I'm saying those are the things that are off about you. Trust me when I say I'd rather vote someone else because you sounded way more logical in the game, but it's come to a point where the guy and snark discussion, as well as taking other views into account, need to be factored.

I think It's completely misrepresented by you that my play is cancerous and self deprecating. If i shitpost , then we can say that, but my play is hardly like that unless I'm pulling some gambit.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #97) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1821, Killthestory wrote:sort of just want to use RNG but thatd be silly

but itd also be pretty good.

Can you answer my question (s )please.

What is rng?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #98) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1827, Fraggernaut wrote:@Performer

My statement was in reference to Fire's

Oh. Nvm then.

@kill what's your read of guyfawkes
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #99) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Performer »

U put him null? ... hm...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #100) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Performer »

As the day goes on, I like Drip less and less. Come to think of it,I was in a game with her a while back, where she was town with me and titus and fire, vs 2 scum in a 14 player game.

She sounded more invested - addressed questions, posted more than just a ton of brief posts.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #101) » Tue May 03, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Performer »

Come to think of it…
GuyFawkes super lurked at deadline of d2, n2 there was only 1 nk. On d3 he’s being replaced. Coincidence? Maybe not?
I’ve considered if we have a Town 1-shot Vig or something of that sort.
But I’ve also considered maybe there’s an SK in this setup.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #102) » Tue May 03, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Performer »

The issue I have with the argument of repeat replacements being scum, is that any alignment can do that, not just scum. Considering the state we’re in, I’d say this situation is great for scum and I’m still not seeing enough advancement in this phase, so for Guy & Yume slots to be replaced…I’m still thinking that’s town laziness rather than scum replace out. I didn’t expect the Yume slot to replace out again (Jam, then Yume, who knows who’s coming in for Yume).

@Ari & Kuroi this is also the motive for me asking people about Guy – I was questioning to see if relevant associations could pop up. Since this looks to be a great situation for scum, they may be trying for easy mislynches – hence Guy/Yume.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #103) » Tue May 03, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Performer »

I find it contradictory that Aris repeatedly told us he had a secret reason for townreading Guy on d2, then on d3 he’s suggesting lynching the slot.

Then we have Slandaar, who townreads Guy because of his d1 hammer, but has scumread Ari the entire game – with his vote on him on the d1 AND d2 ending votecount.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #104) » Tue May 03, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Performer »

Unless there are other developments, I'm proposing we advance the current wagon to L-1, analyze the reply, then wagon Aris to L-1, analyze the reply, then look at Slandaar. The stagnation is not helping us .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #105) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1853, Aristophanes wrote:Ah, but Guy is not a Repeat Replacement yet.

Slandarr, have you seriously not noticed this trend? I realize it's not good scumhunting, as it is possible as either alignment. However, it is notable.

I'll like a couple games momentarily.
I'll also quote myself not tunneling or whatever you accused me of before and then didn't push me to follow up on.

Performer, do you think your plan pushes out too many claims? It's possible we screw ourselves this way, so I'm a bit wary of it.

It's indeed possible but considering what happened in d1 and d2, where we ended up with hammers all the way at deadline - I think my proposal of multiple wagoning is a better route today. Apparently no one else agrees as we still have no advancement (I've caught up to pg 75).
In post 1859, Something_Smart wrote:@Ari: it's just that I know you and you don't seem the type to push lurkers for lurking, and your posts also feel like you're being unnecessary hostile and discredit-y. It's a bit hard to explain. I kind of see where you're coming from on Slandaar, it's just I've had him as town all game and I think it's a comparatively weak case compared to the case on Fragger or Fire.

@Kuroi: no it's not that. I just don't see a lot of town motivation in your posts, and and feel forced. Really you're as close to a true null as I have, but if I had to lean one way it would be scum.

I don't see how Aris is playing hostile at all actually. Or anyone else in this game. :neutral:
In post 1860, KuroiXHF wrote:Yeah. I don't like it when I play cautiously, either.

....not sure what to say to this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #106) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Performer »

I wouldn't suggest the radical idea if I didn't think we're in a dire situation - even if we ended up outing PRs, that gives us POE . This means we have a better chance of finding who's scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #107) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1869, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1850, Performer wrote:The issue I have with the argument of repeat replacements being scum, is that any alignment can do that, not just scum. Considering the state we’re in, I’d say this situation is great for scum and I’m still not seeing enough advancement in this phase, so for Guy & Yume slots to be replaced…I’m still thinking that’s town laziness rather than scum replace out. I didn’t expect the Yume slot to replace out again (Jam, then Yume, who knows who’s coming in for Yume).

Nope

Lurking is scummy

This level of lurking sure is

I completely agree, lurking itself is scummy but I've been saying other factors affect a slot, so I can't just look at lurking.
In post 1871, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1870, KuroiXHF wrote:Yume's not lurking. Yume's completely absent.
ery different.

I find DGB pursuing this interesting though.

Same here. She also flat-out ignored me in d2, there was only 1 nk on n2, then on d3 she magically addresses me.
I'm very worried.
In post 1872, Fraggernaut wrote:Yume is being replaced along side Guy. The only time I seen a mafia replacement replace this many times was the last game I modded where I had to replace the same scum slot two times before pisskop finally filled in.

If I were scum , I wouldn't bother replacing out because scum is
winning
in this game. I find it hard to believe they're scum considering that. Though their ISOs are brief, it's not scummy enough for me to say they're scum compared to my scumreads.

Where do you find your moving images and static images? They're hilarious LOL
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #108) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1884, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1882, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 1880, iraonavp wrote:Finally.

VOTE: Fraggernaut

This is pretty funny. Irao trying to coast a vote.
What Akers this funny?
I don't get it.

I don't see the comic part of this either :eek: . I think it's a substantial vote from ira, as Frag pushed ira for a long time on d1.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #109) » Thu May 05, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1902, DrippingGoofball wrote:Ozgin's playerslot is conftown.

Good luck on your exams!

I would be very wary of saying something is confirmed anything unless the mod is involved (Innocent Child for instance).
I'd say his means he's likely town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #110) » Thu May 05, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1908, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1894, Performer wrote:
In post 1871, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1870, KuroiXHF wrote:Yume's not lurking. Yume's completely absent.
ery different.

I find DGB pursuing this interesting though.

Same here. She also flat-out ignored me in d2, there was only 1 nk on n2, then on d3 she magically addresses me.
I'm very worried.

Is this a joke?

If not, what are you trying to suggest? I don't get it.

...It's not a joke. But I have something in mind that I'm not sure how to release in a productive manner.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #111) » Thu May 05, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Performer »

KAAG's to Fire...hmmmm.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #112) » Thu May 05, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Performer »

Slandaar I 've seen a bit of Kuroi's town game in Yuk It Up Buttercup, an open mini normal. The play in this game resembles that game for him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #113) » Thu May 05, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Performer »

Slandaar I'm curious what your assessment is on Kuroi's town meta.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #114) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1928, Firebringer wrote:If no one gets why Fragger should know that their is no possibility of Jester in this game.
He has hosted NOrmal games here.

A host is required to know and examine the banned roles from normal setups.
The fact he mentioned it as a actual possiblity is laughable.
In post 1929, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1913, Fraggernaut wrote:I'm town, I'm trying to find the scum that's on my wagon. I'm at L-3 right now. I believe there's at least two currently on my wagon.
This is just vague. Point out specific ones.
Whoa. Where did the real Fire go lol.
Sounds so different...he sounds extremely sensible in these posts, as this is what I 've been thinking too.
:eek:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #115) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1932, Yume wrote:Because I am town?
WOW. Heavy lurked on d3, I asked about opening up your reads to us, you return with this meager post, don't provide thoughts, and continue lurking.
Immediately adding this slot to my scumreads.
In post 1934, Fraggernaut wrote:
@Mod

That VC is way wrong.
That VC was wrong for sure, at least regarding me. Fortunately they fixed it on this page. I'm not sure where else they got it wrong though.
In post 1942, DrippingGoofball wrote:
BLOWTORCH THIS PLAYER SLOT
Yes.
In post 1943, Fraggernaut wrote:
Due to a "?" ?
In post 1944, KuroiXHF wrote:
I gave everyone fair warning...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DrippingGoofball
I don't like this vote . Drip was voting Yume and after that terrible follow-up from Yume, Drip demanded we wagon that slot, then you voted Drip. I don't like that vote of yours , Kuroi...why did you vote Drip?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #116) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Performer »

@Aris what's your read on me? Has it changed over the days? Or stayed the same?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #117) » Tue May 10, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Performer »

Checking in, need to catch up this week.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #118) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2009, iraonavp wrote:It's obvious that he only claimed now because he was about to get lynched. He would've immediately claimed the result on day 2 if he was what he claims to be, especially after nobody wanted to lynch me.

I'm town ascetic enabler. So there is almost certainly an ascetic role in this setup.
If we see that you're town , then Frag was lying to us, then we'd lynch him next . I caught up to part of pg 81 so far and it looks like Frag's telling the truth so UNVOTE:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #119) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2028, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 2026, Aristophanes wrote:I wouldn't call it a policy, as it is situationally based.
However, I'd rather risk losing an ascetic enabler than a watcher.
If he is scum, he's dead meat tomorrow. If he's town, he is far better to us alive than dead.
It's merely weighing the potential risks. Your lynch is the better play here.
If it's a fake claim by iraonavp, it's a strange one. I've never been in a game with an ascetic enabler before, so it's hardly common. I get the logic in your post but I find Frag's claim much more suspect than iraonavp's. My gut says Frag is bs'ing.

If iraonavp is telling the truth though, and scum have an ascetic, no way they kill him.

UNVOTE:

For now.
Ascetic OR Enabler would even make more sense. But a Town Ascetic Enabler, no I don't think so. Almost finished my catchup, on pg 82 now.

Intent to hammer.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #120) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2031, Fraggernaut wrote:Instead of being a detriment to town if you're town (I don't think you are), & try to actually analyze the information I provided you.

I seriously doubt there is another protective role in this game
:(
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #121) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2042, DrippingGoofball wrote:What is it with the idiotic Irannavp votes????

He's really towning it up

I bet all of Yume's buddies are on his wagon already.
WOW.....this slot. :facepalm:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #122) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Performer »

Something else that's still bothering me is that Yume & Guy replaced out right after n2 when there was only 1 death - the death of Egg.
Hmm.
-----
In post 2052, Killthestory wrote:lol im going to lynch you for tunneling this fucking hard on inactives. this is literally a PL wagon
I'd have to disagree that it's a PL on Yume slot.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #123) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: iraonavp
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #124) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2089, Something_Smart wrote:Meh I was just about to tell Performer not to hammer.
Not sure where I stand after a scumflip but I think Firebringer and Ari are still scum.
I think the ira lynch is the best way to go after all things considered. I seriously hope this night won't go to waste.

@Rach I think Drip could be scum but her predecessor's play made me think otherwise.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #125) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2088, RachMarie wrote:My pred did not replace out, he flaked out, and he was not very active when he was here, I think the yume slot also is another flake out and I believe the mod is looking for a replacement, hopefully someone who gets into the game more,

Still, either replacing out or flaking out is generally a null tell.

What do you think of Oz? Granted he has been sick, but I definitely got pings on my scumdar from him.

Do you think DGB's death tunnel on nonentities in the game means she is scummy or town? Or just annoying? I want to look at a few of her recently finished games, since she does tend to tunnel a lot in either faction.
Drip does tunnel very much, at least based on the game I was in with her against 2-man scum team of 2 Mafia Vigilantes, hosted by BBMolla in a 14-man large normal.

Replacing out can be seen as null but I factor in other things to try getting a better read on why they'd replace out.

Ozgin I thought, was likely town based on a post that he made about replacing out if things got worse.

Because of a new route of thinking that I literally happened upon today regarding this specific game, I am second guessing my reads on Guy, who I believe I had as a townread, and even Ozgin, who I townread too. I'd have to see what happens into next day phase. I also propose we wagon much more quickly next phase.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #126) » Tue May 10, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Performer »

I've also reviewed ira's votes from his ISO and they're rather interesting to say the least (VCA).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #127) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Performer »

Wow. The game resumed - thankfully on a Friday, right before my hugely busy weekend! Did a quick glance on what happened overnight, and did a quick glance on the posts from pg 85-here on 86.
---
Turns out there were 2 deaths on n1, 1 on n2, 3 on n3.
Based on what's been speculated, I think multiball is something feasible to consider.
I'm thinking there's something along the lines of Town Vig somewhere with multiple scum teams OR a scum team v SK v town OR scum team v SK v town w/ Vigilante.

The last scenario seems most likely to me, with the information presented and what FM experience I have under my belt.
---
I 've been reviewing dead people's ISOs before n3, and was analyzing Egg's wagon analysis.
I have an idea for this phase that I'm not sure if it's a good enough idea, but I've been considering it for a long time. I'm hoping someone will catch what I'm hinting at and provide feedback.
More to come later, as I catch up more closely.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #128) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2138, Aristophanes wrote:I was going to go through and see of you crumbled something so I could provide feedback, but that's an awful lot of work.
Also, I agree the latter of the setups is most likely. I have said as much in a "saved" post, which will emerge with my chain of analysis posts.

These are, however, on hold for the weekend, as I am V/la unless I set aside a night after work and pour hours into this (possible, but unlikely).
I have not crumbed anything regarding my idea, so no worries. I might just bring it up directly a little later in the phase, maybe on Monday.

I'm sad to see you're V/LA so quickly, though it's known that you're V/LA for weekends anyway. : /
This virtually means we have 3 people on V/LA - though ilikebug and Yume, I'm not liking them much. Same goes for Drip.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #129) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2141, Aristophanes wrote:Yeah, I hadn't thought about it, but that does suck..
I will do my best to be here for current events type stuff, doubt I'll get my analysis done though.

DGB had been okay, but I'm done defending them. Their insistence on a Yume lynch yesterday was ridiculous. As I said, they seemed almost to be a lyncher, though those aren't "normal" and probably aren't likely in a game that seems to have 2 killing factions already.

Also, who was the single death N2? I forget, but it probably means both scum attacked them. Perhaps rereading their posts is a good idea.
And condemning some who pushed immediate shade onto Guy for "Not being around to submit a kill."
Possible scum going for an easy mislynch in that group!
Hmm.. nothing that hugely stands from 85-86 right after the n3 phase, except I noted KAAG and Kill voted you. I don't think you're scum anymore though.

I'm curious, why do you think "both scum" attacked Egg rather than other possibilities?

Rach I don't recall you stating any large push against the lurking Oz slot before n3 (who I erroneously read as town for his note of replacing out). What caused you to suddenly tell us this?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #130) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Performer »

Reviewed pg 2 of Frag & Oz's ISOs, and not too certain of what to make of their interactions with SS. SS's posts of pushing on Frag...seemed a little over-calculated to me.

Another interesting note is how Frag consistently accused Fire of being a PR, of how he wasn't teamed with Fire & Ari - and despite all that posting about Fire's possible power, Fire is still alive. This has my mind going into Wonderville on full-time. Sigh.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #131) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2144, Aristophanes wrote:I think it's a possibility we must consider, as I don't think our potential Doc is doing well this game, should we have one.

^ @Perf
This has been something I've been thinking of, quite often: possible doc, possible bp, possible jk, some sort of commuter/hider, someone who missed their nk action - regarding n2 that is.

Considering all the flips - I think the PRs in town haven't been doing so hot. That and we don't have much power in this town. :(
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #132) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2147, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2135, Slandaar wrote:I find it hard to believe town wouldn't check the flips before posting;
I actually pulled it up on my mobile phone. But my mobile phone didn't want to open all the spoilers it only openned Drixx, and showed town. So I was like okay, cant see rest will assume they were also town, I know bad. Then got on computer started posting and was like "Ohh I should actually check Ozgin and Fragger flips" then saw my horrible mistake lol.
Fire you always say you have late-game potential. We need all the help we can get.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #133) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Performer »

@Fire what do you make of Frag's consistent mention of you being some PR, yet you're still alive? Is it simply...fluff from him? Am I reading too much into that?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #134) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2150, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2149, Performer wrote:@Fire what do you make of Frag's consistent mention of you being some PR, yet you're still alive? Is it simply...fluff from him? Am I reading too much into that?
Why are you hunting for PR?
My interpretation is that he said that because he thought I was Citizen and maybe knew there is another faction? So tried to get them to kill me?
Just theory.

Again, why you hunting for PR
It's d4 and instead of sitting around, we need to keep generating info. I'm going to be basically 100% gone this weekend. I 'm just trying to see what your reply is , in case you're associated with Frag/Ozgin.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #135) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2151, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2148, Performer wrote:Fire you always say you have late-game potential. We need all the help we can get.
This sounds like you buttering up to me. I don't think you would say this as town tbh.
Instead of coming out of a night phase saying you replaced in because you're stupid or being lost and saying you were on mobile, I'm trying to see if you can get some info with us. I wouldn't be talking to you like this if I didn't think you're town.

@Kuroi if I were scum, I wouldn't bother with anybody at this point.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #136) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Performer »

I'm looking over my notes on this large normal and am still bewildered by now a Town Ascetic Enabler could even exist in a normal game that was reviewed for balance. Wow.

Thinking back to SS's - why tell me to not hammer and just leave it at that, at twilight?
Also had no vote by end of d3 votecount, yet stated Fire & Ari were his scumreads.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #137) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2155, KuroiXHF wrote:You'd want townie points, but I see you had WIFOM in there.

VOTE: Performer
WIFOM? What are you even talking about? Talk to me, Kuroi.

I am still re-evaluating my scumreads , as KAAG has fallen into there . I will leave it on Drip for now.
VOTE: Drip
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #138) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2158, KuroiXHF wrote:eads , as KAAG has fallen into there . I will leave it on Drip for now.
VOTE: Drip
Oh so that's what WIFOM really means.

What's your stance on Yume and Ilikebugs? Yume's predecessor and Ilikebugs - because of the Ozgin (lurk) flip , it's made me paranoid on those 2 slots.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #139) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2160, KuroiXHF wrote:I think you screwed up the quote...

But Yume and Ilikebugs are likely going to be replaced, so I'm letting that happen.
Hmm not certain how the quote issue happened. Ok.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #140) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Performer »

@mod can we get a deadline extension then . Thank you
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #141) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Performer »

KAAG, I've always used my own notes in my townplay , to keep track of things. I've went over people's ISOs - recently Frag & Ozgin's, and it looked to me like Fire could be town so I am doubting my scumread on him. This can change as the day goes on, as I've pushed him to contribute more substance instead of fluff posts.
The way Kuroi and Fire pushed me in pg 87, makes me further think they're town.

I try to have my reads evolve. Setup speculation is nai for me.

Snark & Drixx had you in their list , which is why I moved you from my townreads.
---
Yume/jam – at first I thought he was town because of . Since then, there’s nothing that screamed “scum” to me from this slot. But after doing another ISO of Yume, I’m putting the slot at null. Never followed up with me on providing a reads list on d3, either. However, after seeing oz & frag’s interactions regarding Jam on d1, as well as Drip’s constant push on that slot, I moved this slot to town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #142) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Performer »

In terms of noting who's voting who, that's just my observations aloud.

Ari's posting has made me think otherwise - that he's probably town. I wanted to engage him today to see some more thoughts , and if he doesn't follow-up next week appropriately, then I'll have to re-evaluate him .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #143) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Performer »

We mislynched Reub & Snark - though those those 2 slots were less active than Ari, I wanted to take a different look at things and see what happens. Also, it's d4 so I'm prepared to offer up a plan to see what people's thoughts are, hopefully by next week - but and as Kuroi mentioned , we can see what the 2 replacements have to say too .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #144) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Performer »

The longer the game goes on and Slandaar is still alive, the stranger I think his reads on Ari & Guy/RachMarie are. He also mentioned scumreading Kop/Ari, Frag, Ozgin, Guy, and Drixx a while back, and I don't recall observing anyone else hitting 2 scum out of their reads lists.

And look at this from Oz:
I don't think GuyFawkes' hammer was scum; I was about to hammer anyways, Reubus gave 0 shits about this game, the day was going nowhere, and we were low on time.
Later , after that Ozgin post, Slandaar posted that he mysteriously read Guy as town despite me stating that I had a scumread on the slot. As the game went on, Oz continued lurking and so did Guy . After n2 - when there was ONE nk - Guy slot replaced with RachMarie.

Is there is too much coincidence here or am I just going paranoid???
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #145) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Performer »

^ebwop reads on Ari & Guy/RachMarie are strange.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #146) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Performer »

Ari if you're here : updated reads lists please.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #147) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Performer »

Rach I don't see any questions from you that I haven't addressed.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #148) » Fri May 20, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Performer »

I kept rereading & over and over.

Then I read over and over and realized something. Rach must be highly likely town - one reasonable possibility those 2 agreed on Guy in a unified way, then Frag responded with 990 like that - could've been they wanted him around for lynch bait. If I am wrong about this , I'm going to be angry with myself post game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #149) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2172, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2156, Performer wrote:Thinking back to SS's - why tell me to not hammer and just leave it at that, at twilight?
Also had no vote by end of d3 votecount, yet stated Fire & Ari were his scumreads.
I didn't have much time just then iirc, but I wanted to go back and see what my thoughts were assuming Ira was scum (Fragger-scum still made perfect sense to me but I still wasn't positive). At that moment, my thoughts dependent on Ira-scum were limited (I hadn't thought about it much) but they were that Fire and Ari were most likely scum in that scenario.
I don't think any lynch other than Ira was ever a possibility, and as you see I didn't want to lynch Ira just yet. Hence the no vote.

Also @Performer do you think DGB is a different faction from Fragger or a Fragger partner? Because rereading the early-game interactions between Fragger and Robster they really don't seem like partners.
I think Drip could be a different faction. In fact, I was townreading Golden a long time because I thought he was acting that WAY as a Vengeful Townie, hence the completely insane voting style of trying to cause a ruckus.

Later on after the n3 flips and reviewing Frag & Oz's ISOs - I started wondering if Drip could actually be an SK instead. She's been pushing heavily on lurkers and posting very briefly.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #150) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Performer »

Kuroi you're looking at the wrong person.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #151) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Performer »

....................what in the world??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #152) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Performer »

Your scumread of me is based on "wifom" of me doing a setup spec. You better be damn sure about me being scum , because I don't see any valid reasons from you .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #153) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Kuroi
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #154) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2184, RachMarie wrote:
In post 2095, RachMarie wrote:
You do realize I replaced Guy, right Perf?

Why not share after all we are waiting for the mod, so any info that can help us tomorrow is useful

Pedit

I believe one of them is lying, a watcher is more believable than a town acetic enabler,

Especially since if frag is lying about his claim he knows he will swing tomorrow. They both can't be telling the truth, so therefore one has to be scum,
Those questions,
I will share on Monday, based on how the game develops. Right now I'm staying my vote on Kuroi as his reason was farfetched to vote me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #155) » Mon May 23, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Performer »

Busy day at work. Will be catching up and following up , hopefully sooner than later - if there are any significant developments.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #156) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2189, Aristophanes wrote:Perf us like, really probably town. JS.
What do you mean by "us" like?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (isolation #157) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2196, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:I don't understand where town reads on Aristo or FB are coming from. Aristo in particular feels like he isn't really doing anything, and is always there in a middle position on the lynches.

FB is a serial fluff poster. I find almost nothing in his posts I can get a firm read from.

Kuroi wasn't on my radar until today, but his read list (with KTS low) and his vote for Performer have put him there now.
Yeah, I'm changing my read on Fire back to scumread after what I've seen from him voting me over the weekend .
In post 2197, Something_Smart wrote:Wow, looks like I'm not the only one who's been busy. I promise I'll have time to look at this game in a few days (though I'll be gone next weekend so meh).
I have absolutely no clue what Kuroi is doing on this page. I could vote there.
What was holding you back?

In fact, I propose we wagon Fire, Kuroi, or Drip. Slandaar what's your read on Aris slot? Has it changed from d1?
I also am a little curious why you say I'm town.

@mod is the deadline on hold ? What's the status on that?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #158) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Performer »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7[vote][/vote]940603#p7940603]post 2214[/url], Something_Smart wrote:I feel like there isn't much to respond to.

I kind of like . I can understand having Ari as a scumlean, but he definitely doesn't deserve top scum. Ari has a very distinctive playstyle and I've seen his town game multiple times but never his scumgame. @Ari how would you describe your scumplay?

Also @KAAG what is it about Ari that you dislike so much? Just the VCA?
Can you go into what you mean by his distinctive playstyle in his town and scum game? From what I 've seen from his meta and a game where he and I were briefly in (where he was scum), his alignment behavior as either side, is the same. I don't notice any differences.
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7940725#p7940725]post 2215[/url], KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2213, Slandaar wrote:Performer is town.

Will reread some things later.
You say that with certainty.. How certain are you?
Whoa. Kuroi actually might not be scum. I can't imagine it being likely that scum would inquire someone like this when they're already voting me.
UNVOTE: Kuroi

I haven't seen anything from Aris that made me stay my mind. I'm going to add my vote there in the meantime. VOTE: Aris
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #159) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Performer »

Rach what's your read of the Ari slot?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #160) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Performer »

Frag's responses to SS's accusation on d3 being "garbage," makes me believe SS is still town.

Yume town– at first I thought he was town because of . Since then, there’s nothing that screamed “scum” to me from this slot. But after doing another ISO of Yume, I’m putting the slot at null. Never followed up with me on providing a reads list on d3, either. However, after seeing oz & frag’s interactions regarding Jam on d1, as well as Drip’s constant push on that slot, I moved this slot to town
----
Fire is highly concerning. Of all the people in here still alive, you played with me the most and have seen both my alignments firsthand, yet you're voting me. Care to provide a reads list on everyone ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (isolation #161) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Performer »

That's all you're saying. Your death tunnel is old and you haven't convinced me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #162) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Performer »

Jam/Yume ISO gave me the impression that they're newbie town. But after your question of another ISO, I could put that Yume read on the other side of the reads list then.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #163) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2231, KuroiXHF wrote:DrippingGoofball, do you think that you are convincing any of us when you're demanding her head on a pike? If anything, you're doing the opposite.
Though her extreme death tunnel pings me as scummy, she brings up a good point about that Yume slot . I think I gave that slot too much benefit of the doubt. This still doesn't change my read on Drip though.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #164) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Performer »

I've been looking over the other replace-out slot, Ilikebugs - thinking he's newbie town, more likely than the Yume slot. The guy looked like he's trying to work together and even complied to pk's request, albeit that wasn't very smart to do.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #165) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2235, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2230, RachMarie wrote: Why do you think Perf is scum?
SK-hunting!

He's so worried about his own scummy hide every night he's not thinking "town vig" he's already edging some future wagon on SK.
I don't even know where to begin with this. :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #166) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2240, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2238, Performer wrote:
In post 2235, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2230, RachMarie wrote: Why do you think Perf is scum?
SK-hunting!

He's so worried about his own scummy hide every night he's not thinking "town vig" he's already edging some future wagon on SK.
I don't even know where to begin with this. :lol:
And that's because you're scum.

Caught, as we say, for the wrong reasons.
Whatever. If there's nothing more of substance from you , I'll call it a night for this particular game and leave my read as is on you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #167) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Performer »

Hmm. Ari's reply to Killthestory was what Frag stated on d1 about a post being faked. Weird.

@mod I don't think that VC is right , in 2290? I recall I changed to voting Aris?

I need to reread some of the new posts to process them and I think I know who I'll settle on for this phase.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #168) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Performer »

@mod I haven't seen a response to if the deadline is temporarily frozen until 2 replacements come in?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #169) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Performer »

Wait a minute. Assuming there is a continued stream of 2 enemy kills per night - if we mislynch 1 and there are 2 more town deaths tonight - doesn't that mean this is mylo? .... :cry:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #170) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2245, DrippingGoofball wrote:Performer has to realize that his "serial killer" hasn't killed last night and no one is owning up to blocking/protecting whatever so...

1-shot vig or odd-night vig is more likely

But he's scum so he wants to lynch a vig as a serial killer and expand his opportunity to find "scum"
There are too many questions I 've been wrestling with, from this post.

Right, that's what I'm wondering too regarding a Vig possibility. I disagree that it's "more likely" - why would you make this stance?
Why are you so sure an SK didn't kill last night when 2 scum and 1 town died?
Why would you bring up the fact that no one is claiming to have blocked or protected? I think that'd be a lousy idea anyway, unless there's great reason to role claim and claim results.
And then you stated I'm scum wanting to lynch a Vig?? Misrep.

Does anyone have scum experience with or against Drip? If so, please share it.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #171) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2296, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2295, Performer wrote:Wait a minute. Assuming there is a continued stream of 2 enemy kills per night - if we mislynch 1 and there are 2 more town deaths tonight - doesn't that mean this is mylo? .... :cry:
For this to be true there would have to be 5 scum all alive and all on the same team.
Hmm. I'm still thinking there's 2 remaining and 1 SK/or some ridiculous third party.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #172) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Performer »

Spoiler: question to Rach, unrelated to game state
In post 2251, RachMarie wrote:Yeah the OP needs to be updated.

@mod could you update the OP pretty please with sugar on top?

Looking forward to seeing that, DGB.
what does OP mean

@SS
12-3 deaths from today = 9, in a worst case of 3 more town deaths. I 'm saying if we mislynch again, that could mean only 1 more phase with 9 remaining - lylo. After that, it's possibly over for us town folks. I recall my 1st town game I replaced into, into a large normal where that was the case and an SK ended up winning .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #173) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2255, Aristophanes wrote:Rach, I looked it up, and both Ascetic and Enabler are considered "Normal." That's not actually a departure from the norm.

DGB, do your thoughts on Perf change now that you realized there were 3 kills last night?
What in the? How would her read on me change based on 3 kills last night? I don't understand how town would think this to ask.
This seems like Ari knows extra info , as in he is on the scum team.

I'd like us to put Ari at L-1 as soon as possible. No more waiting until deadline please.

@SS thanks!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #174) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2266, Killthestory wrote:Aris you're so fucking hard to read it makes me frustrated
I learned the hard way in the past, that no matter how much someone's posts make you change your mind, wagoning someone to L-1 is typically a good way to go. I remember first learning this from Thor665. Of course, that's an overgeneralization but I believe it applies well to our situation in d4.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #175) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2263, Aristophanes wrote:Okay, so first off, probably looking for 2-3 associates and an SK. That plus a Vig shot accounts for the deaths, and makes for a viable setup scum-wise.
They probably still have some decent power, maybe a strongman/ninja/godfather that they'd want to protect more than a goon like Ozgin.
Fragger was probably expendable too, especially after the Enabler was claimed, and subsequently killed.

This is where I will be approaching this game from now.
The sentence in bold is so peculiar. It's very specific .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #176) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Performer »

I can see where Killthestory's coming from on pg 91 , regarding Kuroi. I'd like us to wagon Ari first though . Scumread on him is higher than on Kuroi - also placing a bit of trust into Slandaar's reply to me. If we're wrong about Ari, we can look into Slandaar .

This reminds me of Frag's constant push on ira since d1, and Frag turned out scum.
Slandaar I really hope you are right about that slot.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #177) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2271, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2269, Killthestory wrote:no my theory is that aris is your scum buddy bc youre already p much proven scum to me.
I'm glad to see your keyboard is fixed, but you're scummy enough as it is
- although you getting your hands dirty does seem to be the towniest thing you've done all game.
I've been rereading this interaction and it keeps giving me the weirdest feeling. Reminds me of how Frag called out Ozgin time and time again , for being a lurksack. Hmm, I could be reading too much into this - I'll put this in my notes for now.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #178) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2281, Something_Smart wrote:lol yeah apparently Aero's having trouble editing it.

All that does seem super genuine though. I feel better about you.

So given those flips, who do you now think is scum?
I actually can agree. The way she's been talking about those folks on pgs 91-92, makes me doubt my scumread on her . Sigh. This game is getting so annoying.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #179) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Performer »

Spoiler: out of context
lol Slandaar! You made my day. I think this is the first game I ever had someone say that about me , the way you did in .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #180) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2286, Slandaar wrote:Most interesting thing in Fraggers ISO is:
In post 732, Fraggernaut wrote:I still wanna hear more from GuyFawkes, Ozgin, Snarky, & Boonskiies . Four days removed from deadline & they haven't provided much if anything.
In post 791, Fraggernaut wrote:I wanna hear more from Ozgin, either today or tomorrow since they've been lurky as all hell.
Specifically pulls up his buddy only a short time after naming 4.

It is an argument somewhat in favor of Kuroi but I don't know how much I should weight it. I feel lowish but eh.
Well if it's any solace, I've been having a hard time with those posts of Fragg as well. sigh.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #181) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2312, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2304, Performer wrote:
In post 2263, Aristophanes wrote:Okay, so first off, probably looking for 2-3 associates and an SK. That plus a Vig shot accounts for the deaths, and makes for a viable setup scum-wise.
They probably still have some decent power, maybe a strongman/ninja/godfather that they'd want to protect more than a goon like Ozgin.
Fragger was probably expendable too, especially after the Enabler was claimed, and subsequently killed.

This is where I will be approaching this game from now.
The sentence in bold is so peculiar. It's very specific .
Would you rather I be gauge about my suspicions? That's rather unhelpful.
The thing is, why mention those roles
specifically?
That's what I was getting at. There's no world in which I would speculate scum team has any of those 3 with what we've seen so far. This is why I thought it's rather suspicious.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #182) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2319, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2316, RachMarie wrote:
@ mod can we poke bugs and yume with a sharp cattle prod, or is it time to replace them?
Yume is posting elsewhere, another reason why he needs a'lynching.
This is a good observation that I can agree with, but I'd like us to focus our effort on 1 at a time.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #183) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2349, Firebringer wrote:I got prodded but I don't htink my opinions has changed at all since i last posted.
So lets still lynch Performer.
You've yet to bring up valid reasons.

Fire you want to lynch me in
every
game. :lol: I think it's personal. I don't want to lynch anyone in every game as if it's some predetermined grudge I have against them. If they're scummy, then I will bring it up and proceed from there.
----
I don't like Kuroi's interactions from pg 94.
VOTE: Kuroi
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #184) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2353, Killthestory wrote:no you didnt, if you were asking you wouldnt have yelled at me
what the...
how is Rach yelling lol
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #185) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2355, DrippingGoofball wrote:I might have to fakeclaim a cop guilty on Yume.
At this point, I wish you would've, to be honest . Fake claims are atrociously hurtful to town but there are certain cases where they help move things forward.

I can't recall exactly who (maybe RC) but I once witnessed someone fake a guilty on someone, and the person who faked it wasn't even a Cop . The target he faked the guilty on, actually ended up being scum. :eek:

I'd be ok with a Yume wagon if we get momentum on that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #186) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2358, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 2341, KuroiXHF wrote:Also, yeah. I was willing to lynch someone possibly without regard to alignment. It would tell us a lot about a couple of players, especially Goofball. It would also get the game going because the game is comatose.

You should at least thank me for putting a shock and putting it into rhythm, albeit a weak one.
Are you trying to defend the fact that you want to do something obviously scummy? Why would you lynch someone without regards to alignment? It's D4, you must have at least one scum read.
His scumreads on d4 as far as I could tell, are me, Killthestory, and Dripping. He thinks Yume is town. He voted me in with scummy reason and someone brought up VCA against him too .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #187) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Performer »

I'm going to start my own PT and migrate notes to there . Word doc is getting a little annoying.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #188) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Performer »

planning to catch up tonight after work

got a very nasty sunburn on Sunday, still recovering from it. sigh.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #189) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2371, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2363, Performer wrote:Fire you want to lynch me in every game. I think it's personal. I don't want to lynch anyone in every game as if it's some predetermined grudge I have against them. If they're scummy, then I will bring it up and proceed from there.
Last person who told me I was making shit personal got me to unvote because I don't like making things personal. They were scum.
I don't make things personel, this is just a game. You might be a cool dude for all I know, but your interaction with me beginning of day was weird and buddying and I didn't like it.

It was scummy, when have you ever thought my opinions were valid?
This post is just too head-scratching for me to engage with it. Thanks for the reply about being a cool dude though! I still think you're a cool dude, FB!
In post 2389, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2383, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Yume because she has posted elsewhere while flaking here, but if that's such an obvious tell, why the hell would scum do it?
OMG

Who said it's an "obvious tell," scum, if it was that obvious I wouldn't have such a hard time convincing people to lynch an abject lurker.

You're my next tunnel. You should definitely NK me. Don't let the WIFOM stop you.
No , they should nk me instead. I'm frankly getting tired of this large normal with the stalling and so many replacements! I want to be done and find out in the remainder of the folks, who is scum.
In post 2396, Aristophanes wrote:And if DGB suddenly ascends, she was lyncher :P
What does this even mean...??
In post 2397, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2395, KuroiXHF wrote:If Yume is town, it tells us Goofball is likely scum.
If Yume is scum, Goofball is more likely to be town.
That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad LOL
Actually , that post makes a ton of sense. It's not as simple as black and white, however - but it looks more like a generalization of your alignment.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (isolation #190) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2401, KuroiXHF wrote:...i kind of feel like unvoting now. I feel like Goofball is a lyncher.
Clearly I'm missing something...I need to look up what Lyncher is. I never heard of a role like this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #191) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Performer »

Lol , just looked up what a Lyncher is. No mention of whether or not it's a Normal role , which I'm assuming it isn't, based on that role's mechanics.
In post 2415, KuroiXHF wrote:Okay, I didn't want to do this, but...

Gladiate: Something Smart.

Let's just do this.
:eek:
In post 2422, DrippingGoofball wrote:Back in the good old days we enjoyed a vigorous lynch and were loathe to stall it with nonsense.
I pushed for a faster wagon on start of d4, yet nobody was having it. And now, we're at this roadblock.
Going to reread my notes for my readslist.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #192) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2406, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:DGB is almost definitely town, based on just the scum list she posted today. Calling her a lyncher is plain silly.

I have no idea if Yume will flip scum. Because I have three scum reads who aren't Yume (that's Kuroi, Firebringer and Aristo BTW), I'd guess not but it's not like I haven't had shit reads before so...

I guess Slandaar is reasonable: I'm not voting Yume but I'll stop whining about it come Thursday.
Ok I just went over KAAG's ISO again, noted Drixx put him as a scumread (see pg 56), KAAG voted Drixx's predecessor, and KAAG stated scumread on Kuroi/Fire/Ari for the longest time. Starting to wonder if KAAG or 1 of his scumreads flips, that would tell us something.

I did a skim of his reads lists and he never changes his read on me, always placing me in the middle. Yet he was scumreading Frag for a long long time, according to his reads lists. Seems quite certain of him.

He also put Egg, SS, and Slandaar in his townreads for a long time.

Anyone else find this interesting? As in interestingly suspicious?
VOTE: KAAG

@mod PLEASE provide us a VC update
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #193) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2437, Killthestory wrote:Stop KAAG is obvtown.

Put your vote on Kuroi. His associations fit perfectly with scum, and his pushes and reads fit exactly with what scum would do
Specifically why? Why is KAAG obvtown and how does Kuroi have associations with scum? I understood your case on Kuroi but taking in the totality of Kuroi's posts on d4, make me think he's actually town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (isolation #194) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2447, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2444, Aristophanes wrote:FBG = DGB.
Vote with me, old friend!
Aristo is trying to derail your Yume wagon DGB :]

I have thought about this a lot and have basically concluded we can only lynch Yume/Bugs (Yume) without any replacements as otherwise tomorrow is even worse than today. Take into account just how bad mislynching an active player is when you have both Yume/Bugs still in the game tomorrow and yeah.
I see your point but I'm townreading ilikebugs. Yume I placed back into null due to d4, how easily the wagon formed. I've also reread notes on dead Townies - Snark & Drixx for instance, both had KAAG as higher scumread than KTS. Based on my above case and this case - both on pg 98 - I think KAAG is more likely than KTS to be scum, but I don't see KTS being too hot as town either (ISO).

And seeing pg 98 interactions from KTS, I can agree with the 2 posts from Ari & Fire - & .
VOTE: KTS
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (isolation #195) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Performer »

^ebwop that pg 98 case and this one on pg 99

Didn't realize that post would turn into a new page.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #196) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2462, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2456, Reverie wrote:
In post 2455, KuroiXHF wrote:Why have you been following along since Day Four? If you were looking to join the game, why did you only choose to join now?
I don't see how this is relevant.

Anyway, I was following along because I wanted to replace into the game due to the month-old outstanding replacement request, but I also didn't want to replace into a game that was 80+ pages. I checked in once in a while (hence "a bit") and then decided a bad replacement was better than no replacement at all. I'm surprised that Axl_Rose didn't just modkill Yume's slot, but that turned out to be for the best.

Worst case scenario: I troll everybunny.
It's relevant because I'm not sure I trust you. You just came in and I tend to have a habit to town read new people, but I don't town read you at all.
This is the 1st time I ever heard of a player townreading replacements this way. Very...interesting.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #197) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2466, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2452, Axl_Rose wrote:2) Performer — Firebringer
I am double voter now, woot!
I am actually voting KTS I am pretty sure too lol.

BAD MOD!
I truly wish we have a Town Doublevoter. Iirc, there was a scum or SK doublevoter in the first large normal Titus and I were in . Fun times...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #198) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Performer »

Reverie I'm not asking for you to catch up all 100 pages , as that would be ridiculous for virtually anyone to attempt. But if you can at least look at d4 posts and analyze the 2 deaths on n1, 1 death n2, and 3 deaths on n3, that would be a start.
In terms of providing your analysis regarding the deaths on the 3 nights, what is your first impression , is what I'm curious of. I definitely can't solve this game all by myself.

The sooner the better too, as I assume the mod will resume deadline once the final replacement happens.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (isolation #199) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2476, Axl_Rose wrote:
hebichan replaces ilikebugs. Please welcome him. Deadline is two weeks from this post. It will be accurate in the next VC.
Ah, nvm what I said about deadline! Still catching up and just saw this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”