New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Hey guys! I'm going to spend a lot of time out of today to read the whole game. I'll hope to have a long, detailed and thorough response by the end of tonight.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 26, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: Boonskiies

just because he voted me

im going to vote him back

OK, so I'm posting this. I lost between Page 30 and Page 35, but nothing was too huge other than stuff I'll probably repeat when I go back. For right now, here's what I have. No, I won't respond to any individual points until I'm fully up to date:

Page 1 Notes:
- Early suspicion on iraonvp and Mafiaturtle on this Jam wagon.
- FoS GoldenRobster If you're saying boonskiies is scum, you're saying I'M SCUM! >:o (No. I'm not serious.)

Page 2 Notes:
- Town vibe on SomethingSmart.
- Actually, scum vibe now on Golden Robster. He made that scummy comment on to just bandwagon Boonskiies. Just "bandwagonning" anyone is a terrible idea. I thought he was laughing it off in the next post so I kind of disregarded it. Then rekindled my suspicion.
- I actually don't like . There's a difference between lurking and coasting. This early on in the game, scum coast, not lurk. If someone didn't post, it's more likely because they haven't found time in the day to pop in quite yet.

Page 3 Notes:
- This may just be more annoying to me because I faced the same damn thing from the first game, but are you really saying someone not understanding game terms like alignment-indication or RVS or something like that is alignment indicative? Get out of here.
- Also Boonskiies agrees? The guy I'm replacing - I don't like his play style.
- Here here.

Page 4 Notes:
- Ahahaha. This is adorable.
- Ness, I think, is overreacting a bit.
- Why do I get a KainTepes feel from you?
- If I was here during Day One, I'd probably vote him by now.

Page 6 Notes:
- For some reason and this is only a gut feeling, but I don't like this post from Fraggernaut.
- I generally have negative opinions on anyone who unnecessarily calls themselves town.
- This post made me realize that GuyFawkes has really coasted quite a bit this day phase. Not good.
- General town vibe from Mafiaturtle.

Page 7 Notes:
- Fraggernaut has some good questions and shows thoroughness in Iroanvp's ISO. Townie points.
- I didn't like his earlier vibes, but I'm liking this. He's bringing me to null-territory on him. Maybe even lean town.
- I don't like this. Just because you have a vote doesn't mean that you should use it. It also seems a bit out of SirCakez's character to be this aggressive.

Page 8 Notes:
- I actually don't have full confidence that Snowman read the game before responding. This may not be the most relative comment in the world, but that's what I feel now.
- What a terrible introduction. With as much info as there is in the game, you could have certainly done more.
- While I believe Ozgin's premise is fallacious, I don't object to this vote and I think it's coming from a town point of view. (The fallacious part is that just because you consider someone's play to be how you would play as scum, doesn't mean they're scum.)
- In general, Iraonavp (Glad I finally got his name right) - His defense isn't terrible. If I was in the game, it would at least make me go over the evidence.

Page 9 Notes:
- Really? It seemed anything
but
sincere. lol
- I'm really trying to shake this off but everything Slandaar is throwing me is coming up null. I can't read anything off him. I'm hoping this goes away soon.
- I'm beginning to think of this as terrible words coming from a probable town.

Page 10 Notes:
- Doesn't make me think he's any more town, but I agree.
- Terrible reason to vote someone. You know what I did when I had school projects? Procrastinate.
- Did you seriously vote Ness after there's a replacement search on him? This is... beyond terrible.
- VOTE: Mod Lynch all liars!
...okay, fine. UNVOTE:
This reminds me of nearly everyone's involvement in Yuk It Up Buttercup, when there were more, "I'm going to catch up," rather than actually catching up.

Page 12 Notes:
- Oh, come
on.

- I think I'm right. This is more answering questions rather than actually catching up and issuing his reads.
- I think you're giving Ness way too much credit. Him replacing out doesn't mean he's not scum. In fact, him replacing out is not alignment indicative. If he's town, he has schoolwork. If he's scum, guess what? He has schoolwork. I suggest we stop talking about Ness' exit and worry more about whom replaces him. (Although, it's Day 2 now. I'm guessing the discussion has stopped.) Also, I disagree about SirCakez.

Page 13 Notes:
- Please tell me he's already lynched... pretty please?
I can't comment more on this. Sure, there's the vote on Iraonavp but I have to read more on Killthestory, and he's not contributing anything to help town. He is epitomizing stagnation.

Page 14 Notes:
...Just realized. Where the hell is the guy I'm replacing?
Slandaar is still pretty cloudy, but I think I'm confident enough to put him as a lean town.

Page 15 Notes:
I don't like how Slandaar said this like it's an established fact. (I.e: Innocent Child) Frag obviously has a different opinion.
I can't be the only one thinking he's a troll, can I?
What were you hoping to accomplish with this post? Were you expecting anything outside of, "No, I wouldn't?"

Page 16 Notes:
Bad answer. You said something was bad. Something that isn't good isn't necessarily bad. If you've made the claim of something being bad, you have the burden of proof to answer the question, not deflect it.
Ahahahahahahaha.

Page 17 Notes:
Loved Iraonavp's but hated . I'm pretty confident Iraonavp is town-aligned.
This was actually very odd to me. I don't know why Drixx felt the need to say this... Maybe he actually didn't read the game.
You're a dick friend? I mean, I don't swing that way, but enjoy being a dick friend.

Page 18 Notes:
I don't like this. Scum leaning on Creature.
Repeating what's already been said.
Yet you're not even trying.
I hope you're enjoying a nice Pina Colata during this beautiful cruise on the coast...

Page 19 Notes:
Thank you!

Page 20 Notes:
Why Kop?

Page 21 Notes:
Translation: I'm useless this game, and am contributing nothing.
Welcome!
This is not the action of someone that's scum.
Simple. The same as other numbers. Difference? More scum. More townies. Get to it.
I'm going through ~50. I have no sympathy for you.

Page 23 Notes:
You decide that. Don't let the group dictate who you vote for. Think for yourself.

Page 25 Notes:
Dripping Goofball needs to condense this shit. He's just spamming. Blame me if you must but I'm skipping it. I can't deal with this.
This appears to be sheeping to me.
A blanket "this is scum" seems cookie-cutter and poorly executed.
Are you tooting your own horn or changing your mind.
He just called scum in two other posts this page.

Page 26 Notes:
Pot calling kettle black?
I get why you voted Iraonavp, but if you're suggesting he's the scummiest one of everyone here, you're wrong.
No it's not.

Page 27 Notes:
Nice comeback. :)
You know, I never thought of it that way... but you're exactly right.
You said that you won't be prodded again. The fact that I am here proved that was a lie.

Page 28 Notes:
Agreed. People who want PR roles are more worried about having work done for them rather than being good at Mafia.

Page 29 Notes:
This is more smart-assed than this is being helpful.
This post made me go into his ISO. I found about 5% of his posts to be of
any
value. I stopped until when I hit his 717 post. Please tell me he's dead. ...eh, I'll find out by the time I get to the current page, but even the guy I'm replacing added more value. Holy shit.
I need to fact check this but if you're right, then good on you and I'll town read you, but right now, it just seems like a pissing contest between two towns.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Like, holy fucking shit. I started this four hours ago.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh. Wait a minute, I have Pages 31 and 34, which I commented, so here it is:

Page 31 Notes:
I want your pinky, so I can break it.

Page 34 Notes:
This
is your contribution? You are coasting like no other...
Question dodging.
Aristophanes is scum. Why? I'm being distracted with GnR kittens. "Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh, Sweet kitten of miiiiiiiiine!"

My next posts will be from Page 35 on.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1301, Killthestory wrote:Kurois catch-up was absolute ass

More content in 30-pages than you did in 51. Do the math.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1304, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1302, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1301, Killthestory wrote:Kurois catch-up was absolute ass

More content in 30-pages than you did in 51. Do the math.

yet my scumreads are infinitely better than yours clearly

Also you either completely miss jokes or be a hard ass, both of which are way more annoying than Iras play. Please be inactive like your predecessor.

Dude, do you even
have
scum-reads? You don't scum hunt, you blurt out random crap like you're Ollie Williams. Now I'm going back to finishing my reads. I'll be sure to respond if you happen to make anything worthy of note.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Page 35 Notes:
I actually missed Iraonavp's hard claim, though it did ring to be of a joking tune. I guess we'll see.
I feel Performer is town, and that Killthestory is scum.
What? Where the hell did you get that idea?

Page 36 Notes:
The attempt to appear townie looks way too obvious.
This sounds weird, but I feel Aristophanes is one of the easiest people for me to read, and he appears town. I'll soon come back and take a look at who he replaced so I can compare slots, but I feel he's pretty town. If I'm wrong, I'm shaking his hand.

Page 37 Notes:
*wonders how this could be alignment indicative...*

Page 38 Notes:
Again. Please do something useful.
Okay. I normally don't do this, but I'm sick of you enough to where I'll risk being wrong, but VOTE: SnarkySnowman. I don't know if you're alive. I don't know if you've been replaced. All I know is I want you alive or replaced.
Of course.

Page 39 Notes:
I guess I was wrong about Sircakez. Holy shit about Pisskop, though.
Unexplained vote was unexplained.
*wonders how having a roommate could be alignment indicative...*
I'm confused on Ozgin. I loved his beginning posts, but he actually did something now. It kind of irks me that he hasn't done anything and hasn't even appeared to have made an effort. I'm beginning to scum read him...

Page 40 Notes:
What the hell is this supposed to mean?

Page 41 Notes:
I'm not sure if GuyFawkes is still a person viable for a lynch, but I'm expressing interest. He's added nothing to the game and is doing little other more than coasting as is SnarkySnowman.

Page 42 Notes:
Excellent contribution, doctor.
Was?
Are you not town any longer?
*sigh* You're actually doing something now. UNVOTE: I'll actually wait until being fully caught up before I decide to lynch you.

Page 43 Notes:
Wtf...

Page 45 Notes:
You don't give me the vibe of being scummy, but your later posts have been super unhelpful. I can't, in good conscience, vote with you based on that.

Page 47 Notes:
He's not even defending himself...
Finally. Frag noticed.
Finally. Material.
How the hell are you still in this game?
I think you're distracting by bringing up old stuff that isn't necessarily relevant anymore to this game.
You would be correct.

Page 50 Notes:
Thanks. Want to share a reason why?
Watch who the fuck you're saying, "Hey" to, buddy! (BTW, hi!)

That's all I'm really bothered to comment on. For right now, I'm placing a vote on VOTE: GuyFawkes. I'll do a read list soon.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1313, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 1312, Killthestory wrote:you need to stop. These suck so much

In actuality they don't.

Care to explain why they suck in your opinion though instead of just saying "they suck" ?

Don't bother. He needn't waste his talent on common folk like me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Strong Town: Aristophanes, SomethingSmart
Lean Town: Ozgin, Drixx, Firebringer, Egg, Yume, Iraonavp, Fraggernaut
Null: Performer
Lean Scum: Killthestory, Ilikebugs, KickAssAndGiggle
Strong Scum: GuyFawkes, SnarkySnowman, DrippingGoofball

I also want to suggest maybe a lynch on DrippingGoofball. I've been having a lot of scummy feeling toward him and looking back, I remember that he replaced GoldenRobster, whom I also had a lot of scummy feelings toward.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Now I'm fully caught up. Took me about five hours, but I am. I know my readlist is completely disproportional but I feel once I have more interactions with people, it'll change. I generally only have strong lynching urges to the people on the Strong Scum list.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1320, Something_Smart wrote:Kuroi, you hardly mentioned me in your catchup, and then you call me strong town. Where is that read coming from?

From the times I did mention you. I'll be frank: I commented a lot more on what I didn't like rather than what I did.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1328, Performer wrote:
In post 1317, KuroiXHF wrote:Strong Town: Aristophanes, SomethingSmart

I also want to suggest maybe a lynch on DrippingGoofball. I've been having a lot of scummy feeling toward him and looking back, I remember that he replaced GoldenRobster, whom I also had a lot of scummy feelings toward.

This is the first time I ever recall anyone putting solely me , at null. Very peculiar. Kuroi you remember the game with knightmare, Ranger, RC, Heat, Jeanne, and me ? Not sure why you null read me.
What I'm honestly finding odd is how you put Aris as strong town .
I can see why people scumread Drip, though I've played with her before and her town playstyle is somewhat abrasive. Haven't seen her scum play . I also have a theory about her predecessor, a theory that is directly linked to the way Golden was acting on d1 before his replace out.

Despite that, during my catchup I noticed she's not mentioned me in her very brief posts about who she townreads and scumreads. Drip, are you scumreading me? If so, how come?

I also failed to be clear about what I meant with the whole, "null." I'm not sure how to sort you. I saw stuff I liked and stuff I didn't. I didn't write "Unsorted" because I kind of expected to have everyone sorted. There were a couple people I was going to put null such as Iraonavp or Fraggernaut, but I ended up liking them more than I didn't. I have feelings about you, but I'm not sure how. I'll probably do this tomorrow because in the midst of doing this and other stuff out of the game (like trying to get questions answered about my passport from the government, which was damn near impossible), I'm fucking tired.

Oh and yes, I do remember that game. That's Yuk It Up, Buttercup. I didn't pay as much attention to it - and I seem to remember you joining after I left. If you want me to meta DrippingGoofball, I will, but I don't tend to use their meta as an excuse for scummy play, especially when Golden acted the way they did.

Despite reading through the whole game once (and hopefully not doing that again), I feel confident enough that I like my vote on GuyFawkes enough that it can be there until tomorrow. Again, I prefer others but at this very moment, it's good.

I actually have a good feeling about this game. I've been with a worse crowd.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1259, Yume wrote:
In post 374, Slandaar wrote:
In post 353, Fraggernaut wrote:Yet yours hasnt...

Those in glass houses...

Your response is interesting.

Why would mine change?
In post 361, Creature wrote:
Seems fair, but I think you could've commented on some things you find strange.

Alright I will say something.

It's strange that you care so much about kops vote.

It's also strange how Fragger was lost earlier - he seemed out of synch with the town, pestered for an explanation of the 'red flags', then didn't provide his opinion on it after the explanation was posted without being chased.

Well, Drixx and his posts don't sit well with me. It seems to me he's using his analogy as a shield to hide behind. Therefore,

VOTE: Drixx

This confuses me. You vote Drixx but this quote hasn't involved Drixx in any way, either in conversation or in subject. What's with the quote?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:06 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1335, Killthestory wrote:

these reads suck ass

You know. I'd agree with you, but I don't see any reason why we both should be wrong.

Full responses later today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1341, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1335, Killthestory wrote:

these reads suck ass

Strong Town: Aristo- Absolutely not. His posts contain a slight amount of content, and I'm not reading them as really strong town gut wise. There interest in pushing town's interests seems not to equal strong town. If anything, I'd put them at a lean town, if not null.

SomethingSmart is sort of town. I'd probably read them as townlean, but I can see where strong town comes from.

Lean town: Ozgin, agreed. Drixx, nope. There vibe that they give me is scummy, and they're going on about AtE things and bullshit that doesn't pertain to the game. Their content isn't great either, and they haven't pushed the game at all for someone who posts so much.

Firebringer, his behavior so far has not been alignment indicative. I'd probably read it as scummy for being so useless half the time, one of the things you repeatedly critiqued me for. He hasn't done shit, and I do see town!Fire doing shit a lot, when he's town at least.

Egg, I'm fine with that.

Yume, I forget who they replaced, but they haven't done shit so far and are a notable null for me at the moment.

Irao, His posting is absolute ass as well as his content. Literally garbage. However, I do gut read him as town. I do agree there.

Frag, NOPE LOL. First it started out with his "reaction test" that sounded like the excuse came straight out of his ass as soon as he got pressured. Then he starts sheeping stronger town, and circlejerking those who are pushing people to push mislynches. The vibes he gives me are hella bad, too.

Null: Performer, nah. I'd rate them as town.

Scum lean: Ilikebugs, nah, definitely would rate them as town. Too ballsy to be scum.

KAAG, Pretty fucking town imo.

Strong Scum: Guyfawkes, agreed.

SS, not agreed in the slightest. If you ever played with Snarky, this clearly isn't his scumgame whatsoever LOL.

DG, Nah, probably not scum.

You're making me blush. Aristophanes and I pushed you to do something useful, and you did. You're back up to a null read.

In post 1347, Egg wrote:Kuro, did I miss why Aris is strong town?

*Kuroi
Purely because I feel extremely confident in reading Aristophanes in general. To clarify, I have no in-game connection to his character. It's more of reading his posts alongside his activity level and in-depthness that makes him so easy to read for me.

In post 1369, Axl_Rose wrote:
VC 2.8
V
o
t
e
C
o
u
n
t

With 18 Alive, it's 10 to Lynch!

Mod Notes:

"If the World"

• (0)
    KuroiXHF

(0)
    Ozgin

(6)
    Aristophanes
    — Slandaar, Performer, SnarkySnowman, Ilikebugs, Egg, Drixx
    (2)
    Killthestory
    — DrippingGoofball, iraonavp
    (0)
    Performer

(4)
    Drixx
    — Aristophanes, Something_Smart, KickAssAndGiggle, Yume
    (0)
    Ilikebugs

(1)
    Firebringer
    — Killthestory
    (0)
    GuyFawkes

(0)
    Something_Smart

(0)
    Egg

(0)
    Slandaar

(0)
    Yume

(1)
    iraonavp
    — Fraggernaut
    (0)
    DrippingGoofball

(0)
    KickAssAndGiggle

(2)
    Fraggernaut
    — GuyFawkes, Ozgin
    (0)
    SnarkySnowman

(2)
    [Not Voting]
    KuroiXHF, Firebringer

- (expired on 2016-04-27 23:00:32) -

There's an error, mod. I voted for GuyFawkes. I swore someone else did, too...
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1379, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: YUme

This is your second post where there's nothing but a blanket vote. You didn't even quote anyone this time. Want to give us reasons?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1385, Killthestory wrote:@Guy, still not used to this meta. back on my home site, we didnt vote like that so often. i forget myself sometimes.

@kuroi, k. my reads i formulate arent ever usually explained, but i push them. may not seem like content, but i push a lot.

@EVERYONE,
while it may not effect entirely my posting style, i fucked my thumb up really badly. like really badly. i think i dislocated it, and ill probably have to see a doctor soon, but for right now i think its dislocated and still untreated. therefore, my posts will probably be even briefer than before.

I'm really curious as to your intention when playing. The key aspects to playing [as town] are:
1. Finding who scum is.
2. Pursuing scum.

Let's say you're the best scum hunter in the world. You may as well not need the mod to tell you who scum are because you know it before they do, you can't two number two. In order to be able to push the lynch, you need other townies to join in on your cause. Well, your posts come off as rubbish. They come off the same way GuyFawkes' and SnarkySnowman's posts come off. How do you expect people to follow you or at least take you seriously?

The only way I can tell is you suggesting people or hoping people tell others, "Well, this is how Killthestory
always
acts."

As you may be able to tell, saying, "Your reads are ass," are not constructive. They don't do anything constructive.

With that said, I hope your thumb heals soon.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1386, Aristophanes wrote:*Insert excuse about work here*.

That excuse sucks.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Slots are meaningless, unless we're talking town v. scum. If Player A is a lurker and then gets replaced by Player B, it's fallacious to assume Player B is a lurker or should be voted because of Player A.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

SomethingSmart, I find it interesting how our reads are nearly opposites.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1414, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1413, KuroiXHF wrote:SomethingSmart, I find it interesting how our reads are nearly opposites.

because your reads arent very good

i think something has some pretty good reads

'kay. I'm going to start ignoring you again.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1418, Killthestory wrote:Because you don't like my opinion? Very townie bro, nice work. Next time have good reads and maybe you wont have to ignore me as much

No. Because you're useless and acting pro-townie. When you just say something stupid like, "your reads suck," you're not helping anyone.

Now shush. You're distracting the adults from finding scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1438, Aristophanes wrote:Wow, Snarky is scum :S

Who wants to wagon with me there??

I might join you on SnarkySnowman if there's interest, but I have reservations on the vote counting. My vote hasn't even been recorded right.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Okay, then.

VOTE: SnarkySnowman
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm open to either Guy or Snarky. There just seems to be more of an interest on a Snarky lynch.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Snarky is not helping the town. Snarky does not produce content. Snarky is coasting by, laying under the radar more than anyone (save one or two) and Snarky doesn't show that he's going to do anything differently.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

What did you find?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1480, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1479, Aristophanes wrote:All I remember is a case based on inactivity, which is null.

Inactivity is not null. Especially when it's a chronic problem in a player slot.

This is a terrible post, and I already explained why.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1488, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1458, Firebringer wrote:I like joining wagons.
Wagons are fun:
VOTE: SnarkySnowman

Perhaps this is not a great post.

I don't see why he has to qualify his vote at all if his motives are so pure and simple.

He doesn't qualify
any
of his votes. He doesn't contribute.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1558, Drixx wrote:We're coming up on the end of the day. We are going to lynch somebody. I literally cannot get traction on any slot I read as scummy no matter what I say. There are two wagons that are potentially viable that aren't me. My vote WAS a vanity vote on a wagon nobody was going to join.

I agree and disagree with this:

1. I agree that it is coming up to the end of the day.
2. I agree that we need to consolidate votes.
3. I disagree that he shouldn't be seen as a viable lynch. You have four votes (as of the last vote count.) You're viable. And this is coming from someone who town reads you.

We have a couple people with enough votes to be considered:
- Aristophanes
- Drixx
- Fraggernaut
- SnarkySnowman.

I believe we should look somewhere in these four for our next lynch, unless you guys want a no lynch, which is not something I would suggest.

I'm not confident that we'll have someone who's not in this group of four as our next lynch, considering the amount of time left.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1570, Egg wrote:Kuro, I asked you why you were townreading Aris and you basically came back with "because he's easy to read". Can I get some example of what is so town? Also, why do you have such an issue with DGB's lurker vote on Yune when you are advocating wagons on Snark and Guy for basically the same thing?

From my evlauation, Aristophanes likes to coast when he's scum. As evidence, I submit:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=65873
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=65320

There is a chance that he could try to deceive us with his meta, but everyone has their own style and his behavior this game doesn't feel forced.

As far as DGB, Yume's lurking isn't alignment indicative. However, Snarky and Guy are consistently here, just enough not to be prodded (on the most part) and when they are here, giving us no content, nothing of value. Yume hasn't been here long enough where she passes through that threshold, not like Snarky and Guy. I can reevaluate Yume at another time, but as far as right now, I'm not thinking that Yume is scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I understand what you're saying, but I'm not voting SnarkySnowman solely because of inactivity.

Aristophanes has also shown me games where he was town and inactive, but when I read them, they seemed off. Don't get me wrong, I'm scrutinizing his posts just like I am everyone else's; all I'm saying is I find him very easy to read.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1580, Egg wrote:Kuro, but do Snark and Guy really strike you as the kind of players who will be more useful as town than as scum?

*Kuroi
And yes. I do. Especially if they're newer players, which they appear to be.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You argued otherwise in the game where you were scum, Aris!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1599, Ozgin wrote:
@Mod - Another VLA for a few days - Turns out I'm sicker than I thought. Might be strep, I dunno. I've been spitting blood and haven't been able to swallow comfortably for a whole week now. :)

This is too easy for the "That's what she said."

In post 1601, Drixx wrote:
In post 1599, Ozgin wrote:
@Mod - Another VLA for a few days - Turns out I'm sicker than I thought. Might be strep, I dunno. I've been spitting blood and haven't been able to swallow comfortably for a whole week now. :)

Dude. Go see a doctor. If you lack the means, send me a PM and I'll take care of it. You don't spit up blood for a week and not get it checked. I'm being super serious and real here. The symptoms you describe are potentially symptoms of one of several fatal conditions. I've lost several online friends because they waited too long to see a doctor. Please take this seriously.

I wonder how this could be alignment indicative...

Seriously though, doctor.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1611, Aristophanes wrote:^ We have a day left, a replacement required, a V/la (hopefully not dying), and a bunch of inactive proddodgers.

Snarky and I are the only really viable wagons now.

It's true. The other two I spoke about yesterday aren't viable any longer.

In post 1622, Fraggernaut wrote:Wait so you rather let a useless slot stay in the game? What happens when that useless slot is around in MYLO or LYLO? Smh Something_Smart. Please try in the future to not say such dumb things. I want to actually win this game. Thanks

This isn't helpful.

In post 1623, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Fragger
Let's speedwagon this actually.

Neither is this. We aren't going to be able to speedlynch Fragger. I don't even think Fragger is scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:06 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1639, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1636, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1623, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Fragger
Let's speedwagon this actually.

Neither is this. We aren't going to be able to speedlynch Fragger. I don't even think Fragger is scum.

You're right. was awful though so I'd disagree about Fragger not being scum.
VOTE: Aristo

@Performer: I'm not worried about a NL. There's still over a day, that's enough time to consolidate on either wagon.

To be fair, I haven't liked Fraggernaut's more recent posts. He's probably bumped down, in my list, to null.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

No. We're making some progress. For one, most people are either on you or SnarkySnowman.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

If my count is correct, we have eight votes on SnarkySnowman. He's at L-2 and Aristophanes is at L-4.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1675, DrippingGoofball wrote:I think Snarky may be town.

Do you have any ideas how useless random statements are without explanation?

"Let's lynch Performer!"
Can you understand everyone's reaction if I said that out of the blue?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1710, SnarkySnowman wrote:I mean you're making a big deal out of me "refusing to help" when I've given a fair amount of my positions.

And my claiming is anti-town, I'll only do it when there is L-1 and intent to hammer.

Come on. You're not this terrible in Mafia, are you? Your positions are there, but your reasoning is barren. You give blanket statements and don't follow through. We ask for you to elaborate, but you don't.

In post 1717, Ozgin wrote:
Update - I'm doing better, I don't have Mono luckily enough, just Strep Throat. The antibiotics are working wonders

Can we get a VC? I'll try to read Aristo's and Snarky's ISOs amidst all of this extra work I have piled up.

I second this request. Also, glad to see you're feeling better.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fucking Yume and Ozgin. Hammer this shit.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

It's possible. A non-popular idea I suggest is having Aristophanes claim as well. We can then choose the best from those two.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

There are
SEVENTEEN
minutes until deadline.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

FYI, you've already voted Aristophanes. This vote, as you put it, is worthless.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fair enough. Anyone who's here - There are two options: Vote Snarky or face a no lynch.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Obviously we don't, but there are no other options. There are two evils. Pick the lesser.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #47) » Sun May 01, 2016 3:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

mod, please consider me on v/la until tomorrow evening.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (isolation #48) » Mon May 02, 2016 8:04 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Okay, I'm back! Will have a read through today. Until then, since I don't expect any changes in behavior...

VOTE: GuyFawkes
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #49) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well this is uneventful.

In post 1767, Aristophanes wrote:I don't even get Snarky's fakeclaim.
Why the hell even!?

He was desperate and selfish. He wanted to live.

In post 1817, KuroiXHF wrote:Okay, I'm back! Will have a read through today. Until then, since I don't expect any changes in behavior...

UNVOTE: I'll wait for a replacement. For right now, I'll look to see who else should be lynched.

I can't quite see a case on Fraggernaut, even though I null him.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (isolation #50) » Mon May 02, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1831, Performer wrote:U put him null? ... hm...

In post 1832, Killthestory wrote:inactive

inactive

inactive

I'm pretty confident this isn't alignment indicative, but I didn't like how Killthestory had to clarify this to Performer. I'm asking myself in my head if Performer is twisting his words for a bias, or if it's just a simple accident.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #51) » Tue May 03, 2016 8:07 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1840, Aristophanes wrote:Uggh.

We should just kill one of these two.

Repeat replacements are usually scum.

See, posts like these make it hard for me to townread you.

In post 1856, Something_Smart wrote:Town: Slandaar, DrippingGoofball, KickAssAndGiggle, iraonavp, Performer
Null/town: Killthestory, Ilikebugs, Drixx, Yume
Null/scum: Ozgin, GuyFawkes, KuroiXHF
Scum: Fraggernaut, Firebringer, Aristophanes

I really hate Ari's posts today. He's saying false and misleading things and then backtracking, feels like defending his buddy, and his pushes on the lurkers and on Slandaar are terrible.

Let me guess. I'm null/scum because I townread you and didn't quote you much in my initial review, right?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #52) » Tue May 03, 2016 8:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Yeah. I don't like it when I play cautiously, either.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #53) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Yume's not lurking. Yume's completely absent.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (isolation #54) » Tue May 03, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1874, Fraggernaut wrote:

Totally irrelevant to the game but I lulzed a plenty

I agree.

It's not relevant to the game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #55) » Tue May 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'd rather lynch you, to be honest.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #56) » Wed May 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't understand why people necessarily see discrediting in a negative light. Why they
always
do that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #57) » Thu May 05, 2016 5:07 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1915, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1906, KuroiXHF wrote:I don't understand why people necessarily see discrediting in a negative light. Why they
always
do that.

You are very wise.

Why then are you only voting the least active players?

I voted Snarky and Guy because of their comments that are completely and in all aspects, unhelpful to the town. They coast. Snarky was not such an active player, but he wasn't even in the bottom three in activeness.

In post 1470, KuroiXHF wrote:

Boon
Snarky
is not helping the town. Boon
Snarky
does not produce content. Boon
Snarky
is coasting by, laying under the radar more than anyone (save one or two) and Boon
Snarky
doesn't show that he's going to do anything differently.

I can apply this exact argument against your predecessor; Boon. So, 2/2 are (from your POV) town. Yet you intended to continue it today:

I swear to fucking God, I'm going to vote the next person who mentions "slots" in any way other than indicative of alignment. My predecessor was inactive, but I'm active. I scum hunt and I have reads.

In post 1817, KuroiXHF wrote:Okay, I'm back! Will have a read through today. Until then, since I don't expect any changes in behavior...

The argument is very generic to begin with 'Blah Blah not helping' but I find it very suspicious how your scumhunting is as it is considering your wisdom.

I will look at your town meta later to see if this is your scumhunting normally. I suspect not.

Feel free. Guy was a safe choice to vote until I was caught up because considering the activity, I doubt there would be a lynch that fast. Also, I expected Guy to have posted. Now that he's being replaced, I'm not voting until I get to meet his replacement and have a chat.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #58) » Thu May 05, 2016 6:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Thank you. I figured I'd join Davsto, recruit a couple people to be Drew Carey and Wayne Brady and we could play, "Whose scum read is it anyway?"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (isolation #59) » Thu May 05, 2016 9:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1926, Something_Smart wrote:Kuroi, what is your read on Fragger?

I'm liking him less and less. I kind of want to vote him, actually. I'm waiting until I can reread first.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (isolation #60) » Thu May 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1931, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1922, KuroiXHF wrote:
I swear to fucking God, I'm going to vote the next person who mentions "slots" in any way other than indicative of alignment. My predecessor was inactive, but I'm active. I scum hunt and I have reads.

I think you didn't get the point so I will make sure it's clear for everyone. I was referencing Boon who was inactive and Snarky who was inactive not You/Boon. The point was your argument applies to both, both are town from your POV, yet you continued into today voting Guy for the the same thing basically. Doesn't seem sensible to me.

Guy, from the time he was active, was simply a detriment to town and was not pro-town. No one disputes this.

In post 1922, KuroiXHF wrote:
Feel free. Guy was a safe choice to vote until I was caught up because considering the activity, I doubt there would be a lynch that fast. Also, I expected Guy to have posted. Now that he's being replaced, I'm not voting until I get to meet his replacement and have a chat.

Why not Yume instead of Guy?[/quote]
I'd vote them both if I could. In fact.

In post 1932, Yume wrote:Because I am town?

Fuck you.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Yume
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (isolation #61) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1942, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1932, Yume wrote:Because I am town?

BLOWTORCH THIS PLAYER SLOT

I gave everyone fair warning...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DrippingGoofball
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (isolation #62) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1957, Slandaar wrote:I think Fragger is town.
In post 1938, KuroiXHF wrote:Guy, from the time he was active, was simply a detriment to town and was not pro-town. No one disputes this.
I don't see him as a detriment but he wasn't pro-town either. Same with Snarky, he wasn't a detriment, he just wasn't particularly helpful but he did post reads and what he thought.

The point I have been making is there is no mention of anything relating to alignment. Coasting, being useless, not being pro-town you can word it how you like it doesn't change anything.
Anything that is not pro-town is inherently pro-scum. if you are coasting through, you are making it easier to go unnoticed in the day so you can kill in the night. This might just be scum-theory that we disagree on, but I have legitimate reason to scum-read people like Snarky, and Guy.
In post 1961, Performer wrote: I don't like this vote . Drip was voting Yume and after that terrible follow-up from Yume, Drip demanded we wagon that slot, then you voted Drip. I don't like that vote of yours , Kuroi...why did you vote Drip?
I made it very clear that I was voting whomever kept mentioning slots, not as it refers to alignment. Plus, I've scum read Drips for a long time.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (isolation #63) » Mon May 09, 2016 10:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1983, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1964, KuroiXHF wrote:
Anything that is not pro-town is inherently pro-scum. if you are coasting through, you are making it easier to go unnoticed in the day so you can kill in the night. This might just be scum-theory that we disagree on, but I have legitimate reason to scum-read people like Snarky, and Guy.

Things can't be neutral?

No.

Coasting is weak but sounds good in theory. Why, after Reubus was lynched for not doing much or caring, would scum coast on D2?

So their play style can do a 180 mid-game? Does that sound town-like to you?

- Catching up on the Iraonavp vs Fraggernaut issue, Fraggernaut's role is more important than Iraonavp and I can't possibly see how this can be anything but conflicting and even if Iraonavp is telling us the truth, I'd rather risk Ira's life first. With that said,

VOTE: Iraonavp
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (isolation #64) » Mon May 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2047, RachMarie wrote:hey all

Reading up now
See you when you finish catching up next week.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (isolation #65) » Tue May 10, 2016 8:30 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2060, Killthestory wrote:dont try to comment on every page. just read and give your thoughts or youll never finish
This.
In post 2062, RachMarie wrote:@Kill doing short catchups as I go along so that its not one huge ass wall,
There's less wrong with walls than there are a page of first three-four sentence posts.
In post 2063, RachMarie wrote:Ok caught up
Bullshit. It took me six hours to get through everything, and that was when the page was on ~Page 54.
In post 2067, Slandaar wrote:Assume there is a player X who is playing similar to Snarky and doing very little.

If this player X is town then they are helping scum I can accept this argument. They are helping scum because they are an easy target for a mislynch. The issue is that player X can be scum. When they are scum they are helping town making themselves a likely target for a lynch so their actions are pro-town. Taking all this into account we can say their actions are actually neutral unless you know their alignment. What they are actually doing is being anti-agenda, which is to say they are not playing to help their agenda whatever that is.
I'll try to rephrase this to optimize clarity. If someone is doing something that is not helping town then they are not using their town slot as much as possible, which is akin to two wolves bringing sheep to their slaughter. It's a tug of war and town need to pull or they're being pulled. I don't accept the idea of neutral forces.
In post 1470, KuroiXHF wrote:Snarky is not helping the town. Snarky does not produce content. Snarky is coasting by, laying under the radar more than anyone (save one or two) and
Snarky doesn't show that he's going to do anything differently.
You imply Snarky posting more would have been a town action here.
?[/quote]
Abso-freaking-lutely. The EASIEST way for scum to sneak under the radar is to post enough to be seen as not being a lurker, but not enough to really be noticed. At the same time, it's one of the first things I look for. I look for people who post little or a lot, but with low content. I give them more less benefit of the doubt than I do someone who posts a lot, but is controversial with their opinions.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #66) » Thu May 19, 2016 8:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Shit. Well I was wrong about Ozgin. Also, multiball? Vig?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #67) » Thu May 19, 2016 8:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Holy shit.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (isolation #68) » Thu May 19, 2016 10:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Firebringer is completely scum but you can't bring a single reason against him?

And I'm scum [at least in part] because I was wrong about Ozgin?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (isolation #69) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

And I'll keep it there since nothing has changed since yesterday regarding him and I still think he's scummy.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #70) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:50 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2148, Performer wrote:
In post 2147, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2135, Slandaar wrote:I find it hard to believe town wouldn't check the flips before posting;
I actually pulled it up on my mobile phone. But my mobile phone didn't want to open all the spoilers it only openned Drixx, and showed town. So I was like okay, cant see rest will assume they were also town, I know bad. Then got on computer started posting and was like "Ohh I should actually check Ozgin and Fragger flips" then saw my horrible mistake lol.
Fire you always say you have late-game potential. We need all the help we can get.
I don't like this. It pings me as something scum would say. It sounds like a fake-town thing to say.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #71) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:15 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You'd want townie points, but I see you had WIFOM in there.

VOTE: Performer
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #72) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2157, Performer wrote:
In post 2155, KuroiXHF wrote:You'd want townie points, but I see you had WIFOM in there.

VOTE: Performer
WIFOM? What are you even talking about? Talk to me, Kuroi.

I am still re-evaluating my scumreads , as KAAG has fallen into there . I will leave it on Drip for now.
VOTE: Drip
Anytime "If I were to do this...," especially as a defense, it inherently brings up WIFOM. "If X were to happen, I would do Y!"
'''BUT if Z were to happen, I'd do A!"

Hypotheticals is the precursor to WIFOM.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (isolation #73) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I think you screwed up the quote...

But Yume and Ilikebugs are likely going to be replaced, so I'm letting that happen.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #74) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Strong Town: SomethingSomething
Lean Town: Aristophanes, Slandaar
Null/Excluded from reads: Ilikebugs, Yume, Firebringer, KickAssandGiggle
Lean Scum: Killthestory, Rachmarie, Drippinggoofball
Strong Scum: Performer

I fully admit one of my biggest issues this game is I have more scum reads than town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (isolation #75) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I understand. You think I'm voting the wrong person.

If you're town, you think I'm voting the wrong person.

If you're scum, you'd tell me that I'm voting the wrong person.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (isolation #76) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

And for your attempts to look town. It sounds so fake to me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #77) » Fri May 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod - V/LA from tonight to Monday night.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (isolation #78) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Wow. Well, you just logically proved me wrong.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (isolation #79) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You acting like scum isn't enough? Do I have to catch you in a lie or something?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #80) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You acting like scum isn't enough? Do I have to catch you in a lie or something?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #81) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (isolation #82) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

No. Performer
. Btw, I hate these double and triple posts
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (isolation #83) » Mon May 23, 2016 9:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2213, Slandaar wrote:Performer is town.

Will reread some things later.
You say that with certainty.. How certain are you?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (isolation #84) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

DrippingGoofball, do you think that you are convincing any of us when you're demanding her head on a pike? If anything, you're doing the opposite.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (isolation #85) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

If KTS' theory on me being Aristophanes' scum buddy is true, I must have a lot of balls.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (isolation #86) » Tue May 24, 2016 9:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2269, Killthestory wrote:no my theory is that aris is your scum buddy bc youre already p much proven scum to me.
I'm glad to see your keyboard is fixed, but you're scummy enough as it is - although you getting your hands dirty does seem to be the towniest thing you've done all game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (isolation #87) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't have much to add other than Aristophanes is alive because he's an easy mislynch other than him being scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (isolation #88) » Wed May 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

It was time to replace them a month ago.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2322 (isolation #89) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

This game is really going nowhere, to the point where even I'm tempted to vote someone.

And yes, maybe Yume, since I doubt I can get Goofball lynched.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (isolation #90) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In KTS' world, me saying, "I'm town" is a scumclaim to him.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #91) » Thu May 26, 2016 2:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2326, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Kuroi
I feel better about this than about Ari.
Some of his posts (like ) show basically a scum mindset (DGB has been quite towny so he's just fishing around for a lynch people will support that's not him) and I'm also getting feelings of butthurt that remind me of caught for the wrong reason (he seems way more upset and defensive about a little pressure than he should be).
LOL. I'm sorry. How am I butthurt?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #92) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

That's quite a long list you've compiled. Too bad neither of them indicates butt hurt, just either a point out of a break in logic or a disagreement. All you've shown me was your perception.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (isolation #93) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm glad you're online, Slandaar. What do you think of my wagon? Want to add yourself to that wagon?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #94) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You're completely missing the idea that they could both be townies.

I think I'm going back to my first great push since replacing into this game.

VOTE: Killthestory
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #95) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2338, Killthestory wrote:I dislike everything about that player
I don't know why you're making this personal.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (isolation #96) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Also, yeah. I was willing to lynch someone possibly without regard to alignment. It would tell us a lot about a couple of players, especially Goofball. It would also get the game going because the game is comatose.

You should at least thank me for putting a shock and putting it into rhythm, albeit a weak one.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (isolation #97) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2343, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2341, KuroiXHF wrote:Also, yeah. I was willing to lynch someone possibly without regard to alignment. It would tell us a lot about a couple of players, especially Goofball. It would also get the game going because the game is comatose.

You should at least thank me for putting a shock and putting it into rhythm, albeit a weak one.
lol this is scum.

you dont just lynch someone for associatives. you find scum, then find associatives when the person's dead.
Yes, in ideal conditions. This game wasn't moving though. If I can't find scum, I'll hope to catch scum and use it to tell me about someone else.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (isolation #98) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In hopes he was scum. I don't know if he's scum or not. I never said I knew he was town.

Do
you know
he's town?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (isolation #99) » Fri May 27, 2016 4:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2358, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 2341, KuroiXHF wrote:Also, yeah. I was willing to lynch someone possibly without regard to alignment. It would tell us a lot about a couple of players, especially Goofball. It would also get the game going because the game is comatose.

Are you trying to defend the fact that you want to do something obviously scummy? Why would you lynch someone without regards to alignment? It's D4, you must have at least one scum read.
I do have scum reads. Others had scum reads. We all explained ours and yet, the game was in stagnation. I want the game to move forward and I weighed the options. Still, I moved forward.

Do you think ilovebugs and Yume will be replaced?

Soon?

Ever?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (isolation #100) » Fri May 27, 2016 9:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Ugh, it was a shame. I was town reading you, SS.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (isolation #101) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Firebringer, hope you're still here. Thoughts on my wagon?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (isolation #102) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Even though I suggested to vote inactive people to move the game forward?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #103) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2376, RachMarie wrote:@Kuroi

You say to vote for inactive folk, does that mean you would support DGB's death tunnel wagon on the non existent slot of Yume?
I don't support it.
I don't support voting anyone other than scum.
But I support moving the game forward and if voting for someone I'm not certain is scum leads us to finding scum, then I'll do it.

I want the game to move forward, and it's not.
And waiting to find players to be replaced is not happening, then we're fighting against the clock with no-lynches but with scum killing someone during the day.

So we could kill an inactive and destroy the non-replaceable slot or we give a free kill to scum.

See my process here? The process that's bringing me to L-closetolynch?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (isolation #104) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Killthestory is very AtE-sy, so I got distracted.

VOTE: Yume

Although I still do want to vote KTS.

And I'd rather the vig kill someone they think is scum. At the end of the day, vig, if you want to kill me, do it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (isolation #105) » Sun May 29, 2016 11:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2383, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Why Yume over ilikebugs?

ilikebugs has been inactive longer. Neither of them posted much to read them from. It feels like people are giving bugs a pass because he claimed VT early, but if it's that easy, scum would do it every game! And then people are suspicious of Yume because she has posted elsewhere while flaking here, but if that's such an obvious tell, why the hell would scum do it?

Voting either makes zero sense to me. Lynching anyone until we have replacements makes zero sense (and, yes, I am voting Aristo but I wouldn't want the lynch until the replaces). On a site that has a replace system, all this talk of lynching/vigging inactives makes me suspicious of those asking for it. DGB was tunneling Yume before she flaked, but the rest of the "why not Yume?" mob just look like they want an easy target.
As I've said before, killing Yume would tell us information about DrippingGoofball. Killing Ilikebugs tells us... nothing.
If Yume is town, it tells us Goofball is likely scum.
If Yume is scum, Goofball is more likely to be town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (isolation #106) » Sun May 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2397, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2395, KuroiXHF wrote:If Yume is town, it tells us Goofball is likely scum.
If Yume is scum, Goofball is more likely to be town.
That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad LOL
No. This brings about a good question.
Are you willing to risk the noose that Yume is scum?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2401 (isolation #107) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

...i kind of feel like unvoting now. I feel like Goofball is a lyncher.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (isolation #108) » Mon May 30, 2016 3:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Lyachting me this game would seem to put me out of my missry.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (isolation #109) » Mon May 30, 2016 11:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Okay, I didn't want to do this, but...

Gladiate: Something Smart.

Let's just do this.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #110) » Mon May 30, 2016 11:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It's not serious, and I have no good reason why I did it.

I honestly have a hard time getting back into the game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #111) » Mon May 30, 2016 11:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

And if I'm town? It wouldn't do anything about me?

And I had no reason for doing it. The closest thing I have to a reason is, "Why not?"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #112) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Looking for an updated vote count?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (isolation #113) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm not even fighting for Yume. I'm fighting for the game moving forward. A vote count will help me move forward in trying to move forward with a lynch.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2448 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

prods the mod

Vote
Count
Please.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2446, Firebringer wrote:Yeah, help me lynch Killthestory.
I'll help you.

VOTE: KTS
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Why have you been following along since Day Four? If you were looking to join the game, why did you only choose to join now?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2456, Reverie wrote:
In post 2455, KuroiXHF wrote:Why have you been following along since Day Four? If you were looking to join the game, why did you only choose to join now?
I don't see how this is relevant.

Anyway, I was following along because I wanted to replace into the game due to the month-old outstanding replacement request, but I also didn't want to replace into a game that was 80+ pages. I checked in once in a while (hence "a bit") and then decided a bad replacement was better than no replacement at all. I'm surprised that Axl_Rose didn't just modkill Yume's slot, but that turned out to be for the best.

Worst case scenario: I troll everybunny.
It's relevant because I'm not sure I trust you. You just came in and I tend to have a habit to town read new people, but I don't town read you at all.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2463, Reverie wrote:"Why have you been following along since Day Four?" - This question is asking me about my state of mind before I knew Yume's alignment. Therefore, the answer to this question is not alignment-indicative.
You saying that you've been following since Day Four happened after you came in, meaning that you could have lied. Basically, I wanted to see how you would respond. Same with the following.
"If you were looking to join the game, why did you only choose to join now?" - This question is also asking me about my state of mind before I knew Yume's alignment. Therefore, the answer to this question is not alignment-indicative.
Thinking about the reason you gave above, then it sounds like you asked because you figured that I was reluctant to join because I was reading Yume as alignment X. Am I correct?
No.
If that was the reason, then the questions still do not make sense, not least because I joined regardless and Yume had not posted in the interim and the most anyone ever said of Yume was "Let's kill the inactive slot for the sake of the game." Still not indicative of Yume's alignment, especially if this is multiball.
This is not multiball. Only one scum. Only one SK. I'm pretty confident in that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:37 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Thanks, KTS. I sincerely mean that. This game is actually moving again.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Welcome! Hebichan, do you like bugs?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod, FYI. L/VA for my wedding. I'll be back Tuesday. I may post intermittently.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2495 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

See, I would have compromised on DrippingGoofball.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I think we all should throw up a list of players we would be OK lynching.

Me:
KTS
DrippingGoofball
Performer
MAYBE Rach.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:14 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2568, Something_Smart wrote:@Rach: Kuroi's posting today shows fairly blatant scum motivation. Hopping around wagons trying to find one that will stick (and not even trying to lie about doing so) and just a general sense of posting to stay afloat without trying to solve the game.
I just got to a computer today. My weekend was something I can do with a mobile post. I can't quite to do this on mobile.

BTW, I'm a VT.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”