Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

1. Transcend (savior of this game)
2. inspectorscout (defintion of newbtown. i plan to make an iso on why this guy is town because people seem to be doubting me on this one.)
3. Trivium (in a perfect world this slot gets vig killed because i can't be fucked having this idiot in the game, but his tone and actions probably suggest he's town. he's definitely not scum pushing a lynch on me, he's just bad.)

4. Zachstralkita (don't agree with most of the reads he has. I like his tone this game though, and his vote on Tommy is pretty good.)
5. Bacde (Me and him are on the same page this game which is good. As for Bacde himself, I don't think he's scum candy-coating my reads because his tone suggests he's town. His reactions look fairly genuine throughout the course of this game. Plus he's fairly consistent with his reads.

6. Raskolnikov (Moving this slot to null since I feel I misinterpreted some of their posts regarding their stance on Shotty. Their tone overall this game has been towny, and gains towny points for voting Tommy.)
7. nnn_thekushmountains (As you all know, I make nothing of his quickhammer. I have him null right now because I like his tone quite a bit, but I have asked for him to explain his defense on JarJar being town, and he hasn't yet.)

8. AlpacaAlpaca (His posts piss me off quite a bit. They do look a bit manufactured, and his tone feels off.
9. Lowell (null-scum because he really hasn't given us much to work with, but I really do not feel good about his vote on shotty and then townreading me because of the callout of alpaca's posts.)

10. Tommy (I think that he's had a very bad day so far, and his insta-push on nnn screamed scum to me. Also, his reaction to Zach's vote doesn't look genuine either.)
11. JarJarDrinks (He communicates with me in a way that he KNOWS I'm town. I still don't like the associations he's made with people. And has been fairly neutral for the whole game which I don't like except for a really awful vote on inspector over a reads list.)
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 741, Zachstralkita wrote:That line is pretty fucking awful for reasons I don't need to explain. It tickles me the wrong way. I'd be comfortable with a scout lynch today. I am aware this was said pre-flip. It does not change the context at all. I was going to say he was null today but that line fucks me up.
Why? I wasnt convinced of drmy being scum, and rushing his kill wont make you insta-win the game. Let him explain, discuss, try to make him slip, whatever, but rushing it just allows scum a free kill.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 655, Trivium wrote:What do you think about my posts that matter, scout? Yeah, of course jarjar. I'm so patient. Dunn knows just how patient I am.
So, can anyone guess what he meant with this question? I read it as 'you called my potssts useless, so what do you think about the posts that matter?' I replied to that, then he says I'm dodging like hell and he was 'so gonna fuckin kill' me. He tried to frame me into 'being drmy' scumpartner, if he flipped scum he would be sure of the next kill.
He was wrong
In post 719, Trivium wrote:VOTE: Transcend
Inspector is probably town given that my thing with drshotty was wrong.
...and directly votes for the guy that thakes the most pro-town actions. Easy, after NK'ing dunn, no? - but not after voting for an ongoing wagon. Please.
VOTE: trivium
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Tommy »

In post 705, Transcend wrote:Explain to me, why you think that nnn's hammer is indicative of him being mafia and that it isn't just you being super opportunistic on easy town lynch.
I will answer that after Kush has come back and explained why he hammered when he did.
In post 706, Transcend wrote:Tommy is literally saying nnn is scum for hammering a slot he voted.
I actually haven't yet said that. But I'll say now that the hammer was scummy.
In post 725, Transcend wrote:I don't like that he said I was town because I called Alpaca out on his "junk posts".
Dude, I just ISOd myself and I think it must have been someone else who said that.

Bacde, can you give some reasons for your JarJarDrinks vote please.
In post 670, inspectorscout wrote:There are 3 scum ppl, even if he is scum, rushing a kill on him isnt needed at all
In post 741, Zachstralkita wrote: That line is pretty fucking awful for reasons I don't need to explain.
This is a really good spot.
In post 741, Zachstralkita wrote:if you're town I shouldn't really have a case as to why we should kill you
I don't accept that.
- and you shouldn't want it
I don't accept that either. It's part of my job as town to refute cases against me. I can't do that if you vote without reasoning. So I ask you again: why did you vote me? Transcend has also asked you this, and you ignored the question from him too.
In post 744, Trivium wrote:The only person in this game that I would be completely against lynching at really any point is Dunn, and I'm sure we can all agree as to why.
Haha, yeah I can think of a good reason. I think this was a genuine townslip. Scout, you should unvote.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Really? Isn't the first thing you do D2 is checking if there is a nightkill/who got nightkilled? Even if that was a genuine townslip I'd rather PL than having him here but w/e.
@Trivium: I swear when a townie gets killed by your wagon, I'll do everything I can to get you dead.
UNVOTE: Trivium

Ok try and convince me of others, since I have yet to see jarjar. Im not joining tommy wagon because i dont think hes scum, i iso'd him, hes not really active but he does try to nfind out 'why' all the time, and he did give opinions that didnt look like they were random
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 754, inspectorscout wrote:Really? Isn't the first thing you do D2 is checking if there is a nightkill/who got nightkilled? Even if that was a genuine townslip I'd rather PL than having him here but w/e.
@Trivium: I swear when a townie gets killed by your wagon, I'll do everything I can to get you dead.
UNVOTE: Trivium

Ok try and convince me of others, since I have yet to see jarjar. Im not joining tommy wagon because i dont think hes scum, i iso'd him, hes not really active but he does try to nfind out 'why' all the time, and he did give opinions that didnt look like they were random
if i were openly gamethrowing i'd grudgelynch trivium with you lol.

wanna vote jarjar?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 755, Transcend wrote:wanna vote jarjar?
Not yet, I want to see what he thinks about drmy townflip and dunn NK first.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

away till sunday night or monday
deranged and incoherent
?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Transcend going after Tommy for wanting an explanation from Kush is ridiculous.

I almost made the same post tommy did word for word about how kush needs to explain his thought process.

This isn't kush's first game. He clearly knew he was hammering. I'd very much like know what he was thinking as well.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Creature »

Now let's talk about roads.

Lowell is V/LA until Monday 6th

VC 2.1
Votecount 2.1

[3] Tommy - Zachstralkita, Raskolnikov, Transcend
[0] Raskolnikov
[0] Lowell
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] AlpacaAlpaca
[1] Transcend - Trivium
[1] JarJarDrinks - Bacde
[0] Trivium
[0] inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (6): Tommy, Lowell, nnn_thekushmountains, AlpacaAlpaca, JarJarDrinks, inspectorscout

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Transcend »

Can I reiterate my Tommy read?

I don't think him asking nnn to explain himself was scummy. I just don't like his word choice by saying that he was "at fault" for lynching the same slot he did.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Transcend »

Also, I've probably made at least 100 posts on this website within the past 48 hours or so. I think I need to take a break for like one day. Ciao.

UNVOTE:
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:15 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 744, Trivium wrote:Why wouldn't you lynch inspector? What has inspector done that is so townie to you that you wouldn't lynch him?
Smooth transition. Please die.
VOTE: Trivium
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 760, Transcend wrote:I just don't like his word choice by saying that he was "at fault" for lynching the same slot he did.
The fault wasn't that Kush voted for Shotty - Shotty was playing like scum. The fault was that he hammered before we got a claim.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:35 am

Post by inspectorscout »

I missed that one before, and its a slip. Town or scum, i dont care. If you think im townie, why would you want to lynch me?
That thing about dunn might have been a genuine townslip, but after thinking a bit, it was just TOO obvious. Like, dont you take the nightkill in consideration when you update your scumreads? Isnt that like the most basic town thing; using the facts you get to adjust your opinion? I'm sorry, but I said so much about trivium and it is being ignored because 'tone'. Oppose or defend, but not with 'tone,.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Tommy »

So you think Trivium deliberately faked the town slip?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:28 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Yes. You are not going to tell me he genuinely didn't look at who got killed.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Tommy »

I think it's far more likely. Look at his ISO.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

inspectorscout wrote:
In post 741, Zachstralkita wrote:That line is pretty fucking awful for reasons I don't need to explain. It tickles me the wrong way. I'd be comfortable with a scout lynch today. I am aware this was said pre-flip. It does not change the context at all. I was going to say he was null today but that line fucks me up.
Why? I wasnt convinced of drmy being scum, and rushing his kill wont make you insta-win the game. Let him explain, discuss, try to make him slip, whatever, but rushing it just allows scum a free kill.
That is not what you said. You said even if he is scum, we shouldn't rush his kill. That was the worst possible thing you could have said. We are supposed to kill scum. That is our objective. I do not think it is YOUR objective.

@Tommy I really just think you try to portray yourself as appearing town a significant amount. That being said, your reaction was fine. There are other people voting you besides me, though.

I'm really more fine with killing scout but no one wants to be on board with the best plan ever, FINE.

And I don't think Trivium slipped I think he was being deliberately sarcastic.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

@Transcend you giving people points for voting who you want to kill is... eh...
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:43 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 768, Zachstralkita wrote:That is not what you said. You said even if he is scum, we shouldn't rush his kill. That was the worst possible thing you could have said. We are supposed to kill scum. That is our objective. I do not think it is YOUR objective.
Even if he was scum, we could've gotten more info out of him and out of others by not rushing. Don't really know in what way that would not help town. Basically, by rushing, you deny information. And actually, isn't that what drmy was lynched for?
Tommy wrote:I think it's far more likely. Look at his ISO.
Don't ask me that, I've done that many times already, and I've stated reasons on why I think he is scum. Everyone seems to ignore them, however.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 762, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 744, Trivium wrote:Why wouldn't you lynch inspector? What has inspector done that is so townie to you that you wouldn't lynch him?
Smooth transition. Please die.
VOTE: Trivium
And an earlier case that everyone ignored
In post 752, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 655, Trivium wrote:What do you think about my posts that matter, scout? Yeah, of course jarjar. I'm so patient. Dunn knows just how patient I am.
So, can anyone guess what he meant with this question? I read it as 'you called my potssts useless, so what do you think about the posts that matter?' I replied to that, then he says I'm dodging like hell and he was 'so gonna fuckin kill' me. He tried to frame me into 'being drmy' scumpartner, if he flipped scum he would be sure of the next kill.
He was wrong
...and directly votes for the guy that thakes the most pro-town actions. Easy, after NK'ing dunn, no? - but not after voting for an ongoing wagon. Please.
VOTE: trivium

@zach: what is your opinion on the above?
In your reads list you have exactly 1 scumread. You are going to need 2 more. Who? (If you count tommy, 1 more)
You get a town feel from triv and jarjar. Why exactly? 'Tone' and 'feel' are pretty empty words.
What is your opinion on drmy flipping town and dunn being lynched? Did those events change anything to your reads (assuming your last readlist is too old to be relevant)?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 770, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 768, Zachstralkita wrote:That is not what you said. You said even if he is scum, we shouldn't rush his kill. That was the worst possible thing you could have said. We are supposed to kill scum. That is our objective. I do not think it is YOUR objective.
Even if he was scum, we could've gotten more info out of him and out of others by not rushing. Don't really know in what way that would not help town. Basically, by rushing, you deny information. And actually, isn't that what drmy was lynched for?

Um, but were he scum, he would have died anyway regardless and I doubt his perogative would be to give US information.

In any case I had no hand in his death so why don't we take a look at his wagon. This is important because I did call him scummy yesterday.

@Inspector I don't believe Trivium saying you're town earlier and then asking " Why can't inspectorscout be scum " contradict each other.

1) He doesn't actually know whether you're town or not?

anyway you're my second scumread and as for 3.... hm..
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 768, Zachstralkita wrote:@Tommy I really just think you try to portray yourself as appearing town a significant amount.
Can you give examples?
That being said, your reaction was fine. There are other people voting you besides me, though.
Yeah. Raskolnikov is mainly concerned about my place on yesterday's wagon, which is valid. Transcend's case now rests on my attitude to Kush's hammer. On that, I'm holding my peace until we hear from Kush.
And I don't think Trivium slipped I think he was being deliberately sarcastic.
It doesn't read like that to me.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:38 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 772, Zachstralkita wrote:@Inspector I don't believe Trivium saying you're town earlier and then asking " Why can't inspectorscout be scum " contradict each other.
If you nitpick, so can I. He didn't ask why I could't be scum, he asked why someone wouldn't want to lynch me. Big difference. The first asks for reads, the second is based on a scumread.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”