Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Creature »

Some you'll know there are things watching you.

Seeking replacement for nnn_thekushmountains if he doesn't post within the next 25 minutes

VC 2.9
Votecount 2.9

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[5] Lowell - JarJarDrinks, Raskolnikov, AlpacaAlpaca, Trivium, Zachstralkita
[L-1]

[0] Zachstralkita
[1] nnn_thekushmountains - Tommy
[2] AlpacaAlpaca - Lowell, Transcend
[0] Transcend
[1] JarJarDrinks - Bacde
[0] Trivium
[1] inspectorscout - inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): nnn_thekushmountains

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)
Last edited by Creature on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

That response is kinda making me now think scout is just terrible town.

We should still lynch Lowell if he doesn't give us a claim.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

JarJar, what do you think about an Alpaca route?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Rather, do you think Lowell's case on Alpaca had any good points?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 997, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 991, JarJarDrinks wrote:Hey scout, why not offer yourself up if you're so righteous?

You can't possible know be 100% sure about Lowell but you can be about yourself.

Walk into the noose today and if you flip town, THEN we'll do me/triv.
If thats what it takes to get you and triv lynched, sure
VOTE: scout

@zach: if they 'spearhead' town and nightkill tonight its a 6/3 (and not a 7/3 like i said earlier) situation, in which scum only needs to convince 2 town to hop on, and with this town im pretty sure that will happen. 4/3 and we will most likely lose.

Sorry for inactivity lately but i have a shitload of work lately...almost makes me feel like wanting to lock up kids and make them do the work for me...but yah illegal and stuff ya know

So jarjar, youre still my target, go ahead and lynch me.
Part of me wants to say don't lynch yourself because you're blatant town and a nearly guaranteed number for town goes down the shitter again.

Another part of me feels like in order for your sanity to remain in tact to just lynch yourself, watch me get nked and watch the chaos ensue while not being part of it.

The second one was 99% a joke but i prophesy myself getting nked and ignored throughout the rest of the game. In each completed game I've played on this site, I've nailed one mafia. Not both though, the other one ended up tricking me. Anyways, i got lynched and everything i said was basically ignored. Kinda annoying but whatever.

Dude gun to my head the scum team right now is jar jar / Tommy / alpaca. I've liked Lowell recently his d1 was meh but he recovered well. Zach has been pissing me off, but he's town most likely.

I really wish bacde would post more because he seems to be the only one adamant about a jar lynch like myself.

Trivium is town, scout. I'd iso him if i were you. His tone suggests he's town. While he's made lots of bad reads, i feel that he is genuine with those reads and not manufacturing them. Also I'm 95% sure his town slip was not forced.

Rask would be my 4th candidate for scum if it wasn't the 3 listed above. Only time I've townread rask was when he's had to react to dunns initial bw and then eventually my tunnel on him halfway through d1. I genuinely like those reactions he gave. However I'm still quite on the fence because of distancing with jar. Last i remember jar fosed rask but did nothing about my tunnel on him. I don't think the two of them have interacted much either. It's quite a toss up and i have better scum reads.

Kush is gonna get subbed so hopefully someone will give good defense. I can't determine if he's mafia or town at this point.

Lowell bw is bad and while i liked him as a lynch earlier no one really gave feedback on my initial vote on him.

I made this long post on mobile. I'm becoming more dedicated to the site! :)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

ok transcend so if you nailed one every game who's the certain one this game? if you say jarjar im gonna laugh

ANYWAYS UNVOTE:

VOTE: Alpaca

I'd like to see where this one goes, honestly I don't think we'll get anything from Lowell and I'm not going to press it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1003, Zachstralkita wrote:Rather, do you think Lowell's case on Alpaca had any good points?
Yeah they were decent (though I think the reads list was fine).

I'm not a fan of the alpaca slot and I could see myself ending up on him as a compromise.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

we can go off this and do lowell tomorrow with more information to be HONEST
JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1003, Zachstralkita wrote:Rather, do you think Lowell's case on Alpaca had any good points?
Yeah they were decent (though I think the reads list was fine).

I'm not a fan of the alpaca slot and I could see myself ending up on him as a compromise.
well the info within the reads was ok but the fuckin

ITS A BUNCH OF FUCKING NULLS, tHE +s and -s are just there for face value i feel like
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Transcend »

{Scout, triv}
{Zach}
{Bacde, Kush, Lowell}
{Rask, alpaca}
{Tommy, jar}

Bacde moves down to null, Lowell moves up to null. Rask moves down to scum lean. Everything else is pretty much consistent.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

oddly enough i'm with you on rask a little
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:30 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Tbh everyone does his reads in his own way and i dont see the prob with this one. If you asked me a week ago in nearly any game id have said nulltown/nullscum on everyone too but i learnt that you should sound confident in what you do or stuff like this happens. I dont think alpaca is scum and im going to refrain from joining his wagon, but i wont block it anymore; id like to see some bigger pressure on him.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1005, Zachstralkita wrote:ok transcend so if you nailed one every game who's the certain one this game? if you say jarjar im gonna laugh

ANYWAYS UNVOTE:

I'd like to see where this one goes, honestly I don't think we'll get anything from Lowell and I'm not going to press it.
If you put a gun to my head and the trigger went off if my most confident scum read was town I'd say Tommy would be my most confident read. It's entirely plausible for jj to be really scummy town as I've encountered many of those. Tommy's overall neutrality for most of the game and then opportunistic push on easy ml to appear town doesn't sit well with me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1010, inspectorscout wrote:Tbh everyone does his reads in his own way and i dont see the prob with this one. If you asked me a week ago in nearly any game id have said nulltown/nullscum on everyone too but i learnt that you should sound confident in what you do or stuff like this happens. I dont think alpaca is scum and im going to refrain from joining his wagon, but i wont block it anymore; id like to see some bigger pressure on him.

no worries, you are my second option
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:31 am

Post by inspectorscout »

<3
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Transcend »

Like there's been all sorts of other candidates for a lynch today i.e. Lowell, jar, scout and he's been neutral about all those just to pursue a shitty lynch on Kush.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:35 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Ok so: current lynches could be: me, alpaca, (lowell)
If i had to choose between those id go for alpaca but still, i have other people that id love to see dead a lot more
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1011, Transcend wrote:It's entirely plausible for jj to be really scummy town as I've encountered many of those.
Is it @ all possible that you're read is conf-biased, tunnelled, garbage read?

Like seriously, WTF is scummy about me?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1011, Transcend wrote:
In post 1005, Zachstralkita wrote:ok transcend so if you nailed one every game who's the certain one this game? if you say jarjar im gonna laugh

ANYWAYS UNVOTE:

If you put a gun to my head and the trigger went off if my most confident scum read was town I'd say Tommy would be my most confident read. It's entirely plausible for jj to be really scummy town as I've encountered many of those. Tommy's overall neutrality for most of the game and then opportunistic push on easy ml to appear town doesn't sit well with me.
did
In post 914, Zachstralkita wrote: Rather than him lying, he could also have remembered the events incorrectly. This is a lot less likely due to how specific he went " three times ", it does point to it being orchestrated. But what bugs me is...

I am not sure why scum would choose to start a vanity wagon and deliberately bait attention to himself when he could have acquiesced to one of the others much easier and stayed under the radar. If scum, would be diverting attention off of the other wagons which would imply one of those are scum?

not shift your perspective on any of this?

I'm also going to be an annoying little fuck and probably hop back to Lowell at some point. Stay tuned.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 984, inspectorscout wrote:yeah i am still here dont worry, i am busy lately, thats why i havent posted in a while. Please, i totally disagree with the lowell wagon. its all a bit wifomy and gut, but do you really think he would play like this if he is scum and joined since 2006? hes playing TOO obvious. And yes, i think that wagon has 2 scum on it, the third being trivium. I am pretty sure lowell wagon was controlled and pushed by scum. I am pretty sure he is town, but if you guys really dont believe that, sure, go ahead and lynch him. if he is town, tomorrow we will have a 7/3 setup, given that nothing new happens. So lets make a deal: if he flips town, we lynch jarjar/trivium.
Seems like you're trying too hhard to lynch certain people. What about, if he flips town, we analyze the votes, or what is going on, before saying 'yup, lynch these guys' Plus, if you don't have a real case as to why lowell is town other than gut, I'm not going to pay attention to you.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1010, inspectorscout wrote:Tbh everyone does his reads in his own way and i dont see the prob with this one. If you asked me a week ago in nearly any game id have said nulltown/nullscum on everyone too but i learnt that you should sound confident in what you do or stuff like this happens. I dont think alpaca is scum and im going to refrain from joining his wagon, but i wont block it anymore; id like to see some bigger pressure on him.
inspectorscout wrote:Ok so:
current lynches
could be: me,
alpaca
, (lowell)
If i had to choose between those
id go for alpaca
but still, i have other people that id love to see dead a lot more

inspectorscout wrote:
I dont think alpaca is scum and im going to refrain from joining his wagon
THERE WAS 5 POSTS IN BETWEEN THAT

LETS GET HIM BOYS

VOTE: inspectorscout
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Trivium »

I don't like how lowell says lynch alpaca and transcend is so ready to.
EDIT: HELL YEAH
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1017, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1011, Transcend wrote:

ANYWAYS UNVOTE:

did
In post 914, Zachstralkita wrote: Rather than him lying, he could also have remembered the events incorrectly. This is a lot less likely due to how specific he went " three times ", it does point to it being orchestrated. But what bugs me is...

I am not sure why scum would choose to start a vanity wagon and deliberately bait attention to himself when he could have acquiesced to one of the others much easier and stayed under the radar. If scum, would be diverting attention off of the other wagons which would imply one of those are scum?

not shift your perspective on any of this?

I'm also going to be an annoying little fuck and probably hop back to Lowell at some point. Stay tuned.
I didn't read that point but from your part it's a decent line of thinking. Still something from his personal behalf just doesn't sit right with me.

Please recall that his reaction was forced to your vote on him at one point Zach so his badvote on Kush isn't the only thing super damning.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: INSPECTOR
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1017, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm also going to be an annoying little fuck and probably hop back to Lowell at some point. Stay tuned.
Did u mean scout or did u you notice the scout thing after making this post?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1023, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1017, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm also going to be an annoying little fuck and probably hop back to Lowell at some point. Stay tuned.
Did u mean scout or did u you notice the scout thing after making this post?

NOTICED SCOUT AFTER THE POST

LEGGO

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”