Questioning: What should be the best approach regarding this

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Questioning: What should be the best approach regarding this

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Ok. So, generally, I am the type to ask plenty of questions. Some people find it odd, it's how I do. Some people have (fairly) stated that my questions can sometimes be aimless, or fluffy. I generally want to ask questions to: A) Discover Motive, B) Get the player to committ to an answer or C) Discuss reads with them. That's it, I think. Now, I want to ask everyone what they think is the best approach or 'blueprint' in asking questions to find motive, to understand a player, to discern alignment. That way I can cut the fat of my approach and not clutter up a thread. I just am an inquisitive person, I always ask questions as a person in my whole life. I've been given a two question limit in 6th grade from my teacher! Just for a little background.

Anyway, please discuss away the blueprint or best approach to questioning, and discuss how you'd question, and the positives/negatives to questioning. You can discuss why you do it, or why you don't. If you don't, please state what you *do* do instead, as I am interested in doing other things.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hmm ok, thank you for the points guys. I will keep these all in mind. Will deff try to follow up, ask the types of questions you guys posed, and not reaction test.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Frozen Angel can you give your three best games that have what you are talking about, and explain why it worked in each.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Smith how can we 'begin' so to speak. I am really interested in behavioral analysis and psychology.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I would like to add to Frozen's questions: Smith, how does Skinner (and anyone else that has a heavy influence on behavior analysis, etc) influence your play and thought process in game? That would be interesting.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”