Brexit

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Killthestory »

European Union seems to be causing lots of controversy lately, indirectly, at least.

You have the February 2014 Revolution in Ukraine that resulted from President Viktor Yanukovych which ended up with him being impeached and fleeing the country, and the 'Maidan' protesters instituting a new form of government. Now, you have the Brexit resulting in David Cameron resigning while Britain leaves the European Union.

It's rather sad that trying to unify a continent is only ending up causing lots of problems and controversy.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 127, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 124, Killthestory wrote:European Union seems to be causing lots of controversy lately, indirectly, at least.

You have the February 2014 Revolution in Ukraine that resulted from President Viktor Yanukovych which ended up with him being impeached and fleeing the country, and the 'Maidan' protesters instituting a new form of government. Now, you have the Brexit resulting in David Cameron resigning while Britain leaves the European Union.

It's rather sad that trying to unify a continent is only ending up causing lots of problems and controversy.
Do you really think thats all its done?
Of course it has it's great accomplishments alongside it's disappointments, but I only name those two disappointments off of memory since I'm currently researching the Ukrainian conflict for fun. Naming off accomplishments is also counter productive to my point.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 132, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 128, Killthestory wrote:
In post 127, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 124, Killthestory wrote:European Union seems to be causing lots of controversy lately, indirectly, at least.

Do you really think thats all its done?
Of course it has it's great accomplishments alongside it's disappointments, but I only name those two disappointments off of memory since I'm currently researching the Ukrainian conflict for fun. Naming off accomplishments is also counter productive to my point.
but would be pretty sweet for intellectual honesty.
No need to when it's not part of my point and wouldn't really properly get across what I'm trying to convey.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 143, mykonian wrote:
In post 124, Killthestory wrote:You have the February 2014 Revolution in Ukraine that resulted from President Viktor Yanukovych which ended up with him being impeached and fleeing the country, and the 'Maidan' protesters instituting a new form of government.
Well this is missing some key information. Also it's hardly related. I'd say you are trolling, but then you are American. You are hardly looking at the EU creating controversy here, you look at a country that's between the influence of the EU and Russia. You could technically say that the growing EU is upsetting the status quo, but then again the controversy in the UK is that they disliked the status quo.

IDK. Hard to relate these.
Lol I'm probably wrong in what I said earlier, but I just liked to point out that a lot of controversy has indirectly come from the EU if that makes any sense
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 153, Zulfy wrote:You should post more
Can I post more?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Killthestory »

oh
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 159, Fenchurch wrote:So I spent the first day and a half with this horrible sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Then I felt better for a bit, but then I saw all that racism stuff online, and at the same time I've been trying to read and understand more of the point of view of the people who voted leave (the ones who aren't racists) but I still don't get it and I can't sleep and I feel sad. And I don't know how to help to make things better again.

:(
P R A Y E R S

Return to “General Discussion”