Saru
(1): qubixes

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Dierfire was lynched. He was a
Townie

If you have not yet posted after the downtime please confirm by PM that you are on site. Night deadline will be extended until I have confirmation that all players have returned after the outage.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-07-09 10:33:00)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

qubixes has been killed. He was a
Townie

Day 3 begins. OP updated shortly.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: MechaGoomba
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

I need to think this out more, cause obviously my approach has been sucking to the wind.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:13 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hey thanks to the site crash and July 4th weekend I missed all the end of day.

I’ll be circling back to important stuff I missed but I want either Mathblade or Mechagoomba’s head today.

Start where I left off though –

VOTE: Mathblade
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:16 am

Post by karnos »

Sorry but not sorry about hammering. It was going to happen whether I did it or not, and I felt like I had to prove something about MathBlade.

VOTE: MathBlade

OTOH, I was not roleblocked last night.

Masquerade is confirmed Vanilla Townie.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:17 am

In post 1380, karnos wrote:Sorry but not sorry about hammering. It was going to happen whether I did it or not, and I felt like I had to prove something about MathBlade.
What exactly did you hammering prove about Mathblade again?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:25 am

Post by karnos »

This post:
In post 1347, MathBlade wrote: The main thing is he wants to save Dierfire. It is so obvious to me it is ridiculous.
Seriously it has to be Dierfire/Masquerade/Karnos.

I force Masquerade to take a stand on Dierfire so they vote them in a pinch.
Then Karnos comes in and says "ooooh look at this shiny. Don't you want it more?"

So blatantly bad it makes my skin crawl.
MathBlade essentially blackmailed me into hammering. If I didn't hammer, and dierfire flipped scum, it's pretty obvious how MathBlade could turn that into a lynch on me the following day. In hindsight, knowing dierfire is town, I suspect scum MathBlade was just trying to push me to hammer a townie, but that can't be helped today.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:07 am

The whole discussion around Dierfire being coached (which, once again was fodder for a mislynch from Math and Mecha) is scummy and I’m a little surprised nothing was made of it as it happened.

is a literal mile-long stretch to justify voting for the counter-wagon to herself. It’s not unusual to expect someone to play in a surivavlist manner. It is scummy to find are reason that isn’t inherently scummy to justify said jump. And Math’s reaction to Masq’s vote at is suspect given the weakness of her own jump combined with the lack of un-voting.

Also everyone who is in doubt on Math needs to look at . Very likely the reason Qub ended up dead.

I’d also like Math to address given Dier did in fact flip VT.
In post 1308, MathBlade wrote:Right now because Masquerade and Dierfire are so likely scum together that forces Magna to be town by PoE but his posts are super shitty. Like Terribad.
Oh look Mecha – it is insults instead of reasons. But no vitriolic reaction from you here. Wonder why?
In post 1251, Masquerade wrote:Sorry what?

I still keep getting the feeling Magna is manipulating me..
Given your predecessor was a strong Town read I’ve been trying to work with you. If you don’t want to hash things out with me … fine. I’ll stop looking to establish a dialogue.
In post 1242, MechaGoomba wrote:Oh? Because maybe I misread, but I remember you saying the same thing when I was pushing you.
Tell me, honestly -- is there anyone besides MathBlade who you wouldn't consider a counterwagon? Don't even tell me who they are, just yes or no.
Wanted to revisit this because it is scummy from the standpoint of asking empty questions in an effort to appear like he is scum-hunting. Because the nature of the question is self-answering – of course I consider a wagon that forms (in this case, on Town) a counter-wagon. That’s like asking if I find water to be wet.

In fact actually reads pretty strongly as a chainsaw given that Mechagoomba cherry-picked single sentances from in an attempt to say I was not providing content just Ad Homenium. As an example this …
In post 1241, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh so buddying is yoru super sekrit read technique. Gotcha.

And the second part of this is scum to a tee. You called me out on lying, got smacked down hard with facts, and then go moving the goalposts attempting to keep your read by insinuating that my not responding is scummy.

Fact – I don’t make it a habit of answering most of my top scum-read’s questions to me. I don’t do busywork for scum.

You need rope BADLY …
Gets magically cut down to this …
In post 1241, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh so buddying is yoru super sekrit read technique. Gotcha.
In Mecha’s post.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:21 am

In post 1363, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1355, karnos wrote:Can't risk it.

VOTE: Dierfire

I hope this is a bus.

This is an atrocious hammer.

The majority of people hadn't responded yet from the site outage. WTF.

I have to go to work now but Karnos tomorrow people. He is probably bussing but if not that was opportunistic as fuck.
If people aren't power-lynching Mathblade after this post I don't know what to do.

This is the wagon that Math is on. One that she is claiming is on scum. Her reaction to a hammer pre-flip? This.

Why would scum karnos hammer a partner when people had yet to get back on site due to the outage? No reason at all for scum to quick-hammer a partner like that.

This is Mathblade knowing that it was a mislynch (that she and Mecha drove) and setting the stage for today.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm going to be so annoyed if Math and Mecha turn out to be scum because they were gutreads already and then I get influenced by words and overthink everything and do stupid things like lynch town :/

I don't want a quicklynch but I'm fine with either Math or Mecha rn.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:23 am

In post 1382, karnos wrote:MathBlade essentially blackmailed me into hammering. If I didn't hammer, and dierfire flipped scum, it's pretty obvious how MathBlade could turn that into a lynch on me the following day. In hindsight, knowing dierfire is town, I suspect scum MathBlade was just trying to push me to hammer a townie, but that can't be helped today.
So you are saying you hammered a Town player (I'm not clear on whether you actually suspected Dier or not) because you thought Mathblade was bussing and if you didn't hammer you'd be lynched today with a scum flip?

Why would Math push a counter-wagon to herself (scum in your scenario) on a partner?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1382, karnos wrote:This post:
In post 1347, MathBlade wrote: The main thing is he wants to save Dierfire. It is so obvious to me it is ridiculous.

Then Karnos comes in and says "ooooh look at this shiny. Don't you want it more?"

MathBlade essentially blackmailed me into hammering. If I didn't hammer, and dierfire flipped scum, it's pretty obvious how MathBlade could turn that into a lynch on me the following day. In hindsight, knowing dierfire is town, I suspect scum MathBlade was just trying to push me to hammer a townie, but that can't be helped today.
Math intimidated you. It's a tatic both town and scum use. Town when over confident.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

Dwlee/Mecha and maybe Math... Much prefer Mecha.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Wow didn't realize today had started will check late tonight at a friend's place.
MechaGoomba
MechaGoomba
Goon
MechaGoomba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by MechaGoomba »

In post 1383, MagnaofIllusion wrote:of course I consider a wagon that forms on Town a counter-wagon
OK you're going to need to clarify this because the only way I can read it is that every wagon on town is lead by scum and everyone that is voted but not lynched must be scum, which is stupid.
In post 1383, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Mechagoomba cherry-picked single sentances from in an attempt to say I was not providing content just Ad Homenium.
Nobody is going to pay you for a gold ingot you've shit on. Because yes, there is gold there, gold is worth something, but it is your fucking responsibility to clean off the shit.
I can barely muster the willpower to read your posts because I know for a fact there are so many things I could do that would bring me more enjoyment. The primary reason I haven't replaced out is that I'm convinced the players who aren't you are much more critical to the town's success.

In post 1388, Titus wrote:Dwlee/Mecha and maybe Math... Much prefer Mecha.
I'm trying to understand your viewpoint here but it's not really making sense. You look at the way Math's posting, determine it to be scummy. Then, when you read further, you start to get a gut feeling, or something along those lines, that makes you doubt your read? So then you go after me, who you had as a scumread because you thought I made sense as scum with Math.
But then, why not go for Dwlee? You thought originally "Math's scum, so Mecha's probably scum with Math." But "Mecha's scum with Math" depends on "Math's scum." You have no reason to be more sure about me than you are about Math.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not sure if mod got my pm. V/LA until July 17th
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

So hi guys what is up
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Wtf is this nonsense?

Karnos and company remembers that oh yeah this is either the lynch before lylo or lylo and decides to vote me start of the day for what is clearly fabricated bullshit. Furthermore no one even bothers to look at the goddamn night kill.

Let's assume for a second that Karnos is town (which is fucking stupid) then why are they still alive? They did not claim roleblocked so that eliminates the jailkeeper. I am assuming no SK/second party since no two NKs since the start of the game. This means that A scum team without Karnos in it would be not killing Karnos. Why would such a team be interested in this? And look who he "confirms" Masquerade. After I FoS Masquerade hard yesterday.

The thread used "site meta" has decided repeatedly to not lynch Karnos. Well guess what. Everyone in the thread said Karnos would not be alive at fucking LyLo well this is where we are headed if you let scum!Karnos lead this day and lynch me.

You know what the sad thing is? The thread will probably say "No...Don't vote for fucking Karnos...They are UNCC'D we will get them before lylo. Well my math says if there are three scum and if we fucking mislynch that is it. We are then in lylo. Right now we have 9 alive with 3 scum most likely. Lynch me and an NK you have 7 alive with likely 3 scum. Welcome to Lylo."

Nearly every goddamn Mafiascum website says lynch the goddamn cop at the lynch before lylo because more often than not if they live that long they are fucking with you.

So now I am forced to fucking partner hunt AGAIN with the fucking dilemma of whether Karnos under pressure decided to "confirm town their buddy" and it would be Karnos Masquerade and Magna or if Masquerade is actually town and Karnos is trying to do that for town cred.

The one thing that annoys the shit out of me is why Quibixes was shot instead of Karnos or someone who was leading anything.

Whoever is voting me or Mecha better have a goddamn explanation because I would bet my life Mecha is town.

Now excuse me while I ISO Quibixes and try to figure out wtf is going on here. When y'all want to scum hunt let me know.

VOTE: Karnos

I know everyone will probably say fuck off we aren't lynching Karnos but right now that is the only scumread I feel confident enough voting right now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Math, your reads are utter shit. A Jailkeeper is not eliminated. If the Jailkeeper townread Karnos, then jailing him is dumb. Karnos doesn't clear anyone as a scum Neopolitan or fakeclaimer. Magna didn't object so Magna is determined to be a VT or scum. Your rigid read is picking you up scumreads left and right. It's likely inaccurate as well.

You need to step back and suppose you are wrong for a second. For the sake of town and the game. You screamed Dunn/Infinity in Gunslingers, and you were wrong there. Just step back darling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1357, qubixes wrote:
In post 1347, MathBlade wrote: Karnos provided no reason why it would be more likely I would be scum except his POV I am scum. Of course that is his POV I have been screaming Karnos is scum the entire game and he wants me discredited. Duh.

The main thing is he wants to save Dierfire. It is so obvious to me it is ridiculous.

I agree it looks like a good possibility from the actions so far in the game. I feel like scum would try to be a little less blatant about it though, so I'd think at least one of the names is wrong (and yes I thought Saru could be the less obvious part of the team). Maybe I'm wrong though. In that case scum kind of panicked.

@Karnos: What will your hammer prove?
This. This is why I think Quibixes was killed. Because site meta knew we should be looking at Karnos today. Karnos was openly suspected by Quibixes and me, but because I was pushing the wagon, I think the scum team believes I am a viable mislynch instead of Quibixes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1394, Titus wrote:Math, your reads are utter shit. A Jailkeeper is not eliminated. If the Jailkeeper townread Karnos, then jailing him is dumb. Karnos doesn't clear anyone as a scum Neopolitan or fakeclaimer. Magna didn't object so Magna is determined to be a VT or scum. Your rigid read is picking you up scumreads left and right. It's likely inaccurate as well.

You need to step back and suppose you are wrong for a second. For the sake of town and the game. You screamed Dunn/Infinity in Gunslingers, and you were wrong there. Just step back darling.
Context. Eliminates them from visiting Karnos, should one exist.

The assumption was Karnos didn't get results because they were visited by a scum roleblocker.
However assuming it was a scum roleblocker on D1 why not repeat or kill Karnos?

Like wtf is going on here. I don't give two shits about if I am scumread because people think I have a stick up my ass about my reads. What I do give two shits about is when it is so blatantly obvious that it is a frame up and you instead are trying to tell me what to do to have likely scum not "scumread" me.

My head hurts trying to understand Titusese :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Common sense.

A Jailkeeper that decided to protect/Roleblock Karnos n1 but decided not to n2 is absolutely viable.

This isn't a frame up Math. You're doing this to yourself by trying to fit a square peg into an obviously round hole.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lovingly Titus that would be you. You do not just pull a "oh look here is a prior game you were wrong so you much be wrong here" card. Mecha already explained your reads are shit. So until you address Mecha's concerns about your reads you have no standing to call my reads shit especially when you are attempting to change mine instead of pushing and interacting with yours.

Karnos Titus perhaps?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Now, if I told you that Karnos said your reads were shit, and you had to convince Karnos about your reads, you'd laugh at me. I am not convincing mecha they are scum. If you cannot get my reads, I will talk to you.

What I need from you is to consider the possibility of Karnos town, even if you immediately say you disagree with it. Suspend disbelief please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”