Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1573, Stormblade wrote:I'm not going to get invested early in this game because if I do, I will lead the town and drive a lynch on cult, and then probably get recruited into that same cult the very night after I lynched them. That's my luck. Another reason is that it takes 15 to lynch and we are so far off from that. Another reason is there are too many players and I can't keep track until this number dwindles down.

Albert
-You could be culted regardless.
-Lynch is based off plurality, not majority. So, you don't
need
to get 15, you just need to get the most at deadline.

I feel like you are making excuses, mate. And trying to site an example that's against your meta doesn't really buy my confidence.
In post 1620, Cane + Able wrote:Where is town!tunnel!Titus?
Maybe she took a Prozac?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by rb »

I meant that both Errant + ABR have just now declared their intent to wait until later. I didn't mean that they decided pre/early-game to get out of her way, I meant that I don't like how 2/3 of Stormblade's heads are taking a backseat role when their slot is being townread so heavily.

You seemed to think I meant they pre-decided this early game or something? I feel really dumb atm because I think I'm missing something really obvious.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

ABR, I know you somewhat well enough to say that I can generally tell your alignment on Day 1, and I've never really seen you make excuses for your play as town before.
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 1623, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:yeah

Not the part about your read on nahdia the next part

I don't like C+A accepting it like that

which head posted that case againt titus?

~Ice
I accepted it because I don't like the flippant townreads Nahdia is earning for the hydra. They're lazysauce.

And I made the case on Titus. Be smart and support it with your vote.
Everybody lies.

... except me, of course.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by rb »

In post 1626, rb wrote:I meant that both Errant + ABR have just now declared their intent to wait until later. I didn't mean that they decided pre/early-game to get out of her way, I meant that I don't like how 2/3 of Stormblade's heads are taking a backseat role when their slot is being townread so heavily.

You seemed to think I meant they pre-decided this early game or something? I feel really dumb atm because I think I'm missing something really obvious.
:up: this post directed @SongFireIceHydra
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1626, rb wrote:I meant that both Errant + ABR have just now declared their intent to wait until later. I didn't mean that they decided pre/early-game to get out of her way, I meant that I don't like how 2/3 of Stormblade's heads are taking a backseat role when their slot is being townread so heavily.
This is, and always will be, the issue with all Hydras, not just isolated to this particular case.
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 1630, Toogeloo wrote:
This is, and always will be, the issue with all Hydras, not just isolated to this particular case.
Why are you softing for SB?

Do you think they require your help?

I assure you, Nahdia is capable of fending for herself, as is ABR.

Idk errant.
Everybody lies.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Vote: Stormblade

I clearly cannot sleep
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1615, rb wrote:I townread Stormblade because of Nahdia, but ABR and Errant's lack of participation makes me wonder.

What if they've decided that Nahdia's doing such a great job they'll just stay out of her way for now? As one of the most townread slots right now their input seems pretty important to the game but they're both opting to take a backseat. I don't like it.
Ironically, I specifically told EP and ABR that I don't intend to be active early on in this game -_-'

sigh
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Stormblade »

-Nahdia, ofc.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by rb »

@IceFire

Oh okay you don't like C+A's acceptance of my thought. Fair enough. I don't know what to think because he's null-read for me. Are you scumreading C+A?

I don't like that C+A was invalidating the value of early game before. Like he just accepts A50's shitty read list because, "it's early so it's expected". Game has to get somewhere somehow, and you can't get out of early-game unless people start to take early-game seriously. I don't see it as a scumtell because the slot is still pushing reads and poking around for information, but I don't townread it either.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 1609, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 1607, Stormblade wrote:
In post 1605, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I want your reads with at least 1 sentence decent explanation so everyone can follow your thought process
Sure, but you'll have to wait until at least tomorrow.

If you don't want to do that, maybe if you ask one of the other heads they'll paraphrase the notes that I dumped in the hydra PT for you, but I kinda doubt that will happen.

-errant
why is that? someone please paraphrase the notes of errant whenever came online.

I want to see them as soon as possible.

~Ice

nahdia you have 2 minutes

~Ice
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Why are you softing for SB?

Do you think they require your help?

I assure you, Nahdia is capable of fending for herself, as is ABR.

Idk errant.
I mean their lack of accountability across heads in general, I'm not softing anything. Sure, we always say we treat the Hydra slot as a whole as one player, but it's impossible not to discount the fact they are voiced by multiple people, and that we will agree with thoughts of one head while disagreeing with those of another. Hydra dissonance can create an easy scapegoat for any issues that players may have with that slot, enough so that as long as one head can make sense, most people will generally ignore it.

I actually would be fine with a SB lynch as it stands right now, mainly because I don't feel this is town ABR.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 pm

In post 1635, rb wrote:@IceFire

Oh okay you don't like C+A's acceptance of my thought. Fair enough. I don't know what to think because he's null-read for me. Are you scumreading C+A?

I don't like that C+A was invalidating the value of early game before. Like he just accepts A50's shitty read list because, "it's early so it's expected". Game has to get somewhere somehow, and you can't get out of early-game unless people start to take early-game seriously. I don't see it as a scumtell because the slot is still pushing reads and poking around for information, but I don't townread it either.
I think I misunderstood what you said

and I must leave now so I can't talk about it now will reread and think about the situation after my return

~Ice
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Stormblade »

A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 1609, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 1607, Stormblade wrote:
In post 1605, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I want your reads with at least 1 sentence decent explanation so everyone can follow your thought process
Sure, but you'll have to wait until at least tomorrow.

If you don't want to do that, maybe if you ask one of the other heads they'll paraphrase the notes that I dumped in the hydra PT for you, but I kinda doubt that will happen.

-errant
why is that? someone please paraphrase the notes of errant whenever came online.

I want to see them as soon as possible.

~Ice

nahdia you have 2 minutes

~Ice
Sure 1 sec.

bit drunk.

will do my best.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Nahdia about 1 minute left

:D

pedit : ok
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:52 pm

bye anyway

will ba back in half an hour or less

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by rb »

In post 1630, Toogeloo wrote:
Don't necessarily relate this to it being a Hydra. Imo it's important that people who are strong townreads in the eyes of many people actually remain active. That I don't like ABR + Errant taking a backseat on a heavy townread slot doesn't have much to do with it being a Hydra.
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

Early game is shit for information.

That is not a subjective statement. It is not open to interpretation or varying perspectives. It is fact.

So no, I'm not going to get all up in somebody's shit because they have shit reads, nor should anybody else unless they're certain they have the scum team pegged.

Let he who is without sin tie the first noose, yo.
Everybody lies.

Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 1637, Toogeloo wrote:I actually would be fine with a SB lynch as it stands right now, mainly because I don't feel this is town ABR.
We're cool, then.

My bad for misunderstanding, I guess?
Everybody lies.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1642, rb wrote:That I don't like ABR + Errant taking a backseat on a heavy townread slot doesn't have much to do with it being a Hydra.
Sure it does. It's townread due to Nahdia, not the other two, so despite dislike of the actions regarding ABR and errant, the slot likely won't have any trouble keeping away from a lynch because people will be hesitant to the townposting on Nahdia's part.

All you've done is voiced your dislike, but unless you put action to your words, you're more or less fine with the way it's going as well and will continue to let ABR and errant do their thing.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Stormblade »

EP basically seperated it into thoughts on slots. should be noted i prsonally disagree with some of this but this is what ep said.

Heartless (Anti +TTH)
have a lot of the same thoughts as them but multiball so not necessarily someone to trust. towny.

Salt Squad (SC + beeboy + Heat)
184 looks like faking hydra dissonance
237 readlist is bad
296 just feels out of place and forced

Wayward (LQ + Suzune)
ddnlt like how they dealt with mollas claim super early
suzunes entrance was lame

C + A (House + Wake)
reaction to getting some heat was bad.

Tim (Iece + ActionDan)
part of a faction that can convert cause of post 50 apparently

ASOIAF (FA + Firebringer)
seems forced in how they react to pressure. trying to hard to seem aloof
dont lik 256 for some reason

Ceph
scumread from early posts
townread from later posts

Luna Fox
hi mason buddy

Expedience
townread on molla is bad.
in 106 he suggests he's part of a faction that isn't town.

BBMolla
dont think molla was telling the full truth here. probably part of some iffy faction.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Stormblade »

-nhadia
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

What heat? :?
Everybody lies.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by rb »

In post 1643, Cane + Able wrote:

Early game is shit for information.

That is not a subjective statement. It is not open to interpretation or varying perspectives. It is fact.

So no, I'm not going to get all up in somebody's shit because they have shit reads, nor should anybody else unless they're certain they have the scum team pegged.

Let he who is without sin tie the first noose, yo.
It's important for re-reads once a few people have flipped though. People pushing/retaliating and stuff is shit for information when you have nothing solid (pre-flip) but it's useful post-flip.

Do you disagree?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”