Brexit

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #129 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Heidi Alexander gone
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Burnham vs BoJo 2017 lgi
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

"Sources close to Jeremy Corbyn say if there is a leadership challenge he would definitely stand again. They are confident that he is automatically on the ballot paper in the event of a leadership contest. Different Labour sources disagree about whether that is the case."

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #246 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

2 days until the Chilcot inquiry, this could be fun
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #296 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Genuinely embarrassed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #297 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

But hey maybe we'll get a health secretary that doesn't want to dismantle the NHS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #305 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 297, Not_Mafia wrote:But hey maybe we'll get a health secretary that doesn't want to dismantle the NHS
Nope! Too much to ask
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #329 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd be happy with someone like Andy Burnham as party leader, but between who my MP is and if someone calling themselves a Blairite was elected Part leader I'd be voting Green.

If the party wants to elect someone in a movement named after a war criminal, it can leave me behind, especially after his response to the Chilcott report

Return to “General Discussion”