New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3161 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Equinox »

I have a confession to make.

Reverie is my alternate account. I had intended to read the game, except I managed to forget about this game entirely. I realized my mistake on Day 5, but it was too late by then. While the slot had other inactives, I was definitely responsible for this outcome. The tracker had only ever sent one Night action on Night 1, if I remember correctly, and after that it was either an unfilled replacement or me on Night 4 being stupid.

Firebringer, you're not blacklisting Reverie; you're blacklisting me. You are absolutely right to do so.

I'm also no longer playing Mafia.

Good game, Slandaar. I am sorry, town.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #3163 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 3162, Titus wrote:I'm sorry Equinox. If I had been watching closer, I would have prodded you. I basically agreed to backup mod do Aero could host and forgot about this. By the time I stepped in, that had happened. I am sorry. I was a crappy back up mod in that regard.
It wouldn't have done much good. I haven't received email notifications on any of my accounts for a while now. This is still my fault in the end. Thank you for taking over the game when you did.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #3172 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 3164, Killthestory wrote:bah Equinox you aren't playing mafia anymore? : (
I've been retired, more or less, since 2014. Sometimes, a game would catch my eye, and I'd delude myself into thinking that Mafia would be fun to play again. Mafia has its moments, and it's those moments that everyone celebrates and for which people keep returning. Otherwise, it's not a fun pastime, at least for me.
In post 3166, RachMarie wrote:Equinox :( I am so sorry all that happened. I think I replaced in a game on your reverie account.
Yes, you did.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”