Big Brother: Simulator (EPISODE 2)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Big Brother: Simulator (EPISODE 2)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:01 am

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

Have you always wanted to play Big Brother but don't have the time or energy to play it yourself? Well it's time for all the takeovers, all the twistos, all the twisters, all the sharknados, all the butts, all the firsts. Well boy have I got a deal for you! Below you'll find an application to submit a character to be placed in a Survivor I mean Big Brother simulator. All you have to do is /in in this thread and send me a PM with the below form filled out. I'll make an update with each new episode somewhere between once every couple days to once a year with everything that happened and to allow everyone to discuss the game. Once the game has reached 20 players, the final part of the application process will begin, involving relationships between players, but more information will be given when this point is reached.

Table of Contents

Episode 1: My Brother Cody
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:13 am

im just gonna count that
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:12 am

In post 11, Xalxe wrote:
In post 0, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I'll make an update with each new episode once every couple days
sounds fake but okay
I have edited the OP for accuracy

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:16 am

In post 21, KuroiXHF wrote:Wait. Are we showing real pictures of ourselves or someone else?
The picture can be of whoever/whatever/however you want

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:18 am

Well we did have the real KEVIN ROBERTS

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Alright, all spots in the game have been filled, so everyone has
(expired on 2016-07-22 00:36:29)
to finish sending in your player information or else uh im gonna get really mad and stuff >: (

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:04 pm

It's time for Part 2 of the application (which still isn't much work)!

"Player" "list":

1. Klick
2. xRECKONERx
3. Aronis
4. JDGA
5. Save The Dragons
6. BS2000
7. D3f3nd3r
8. Xalxe
9. Faalcon
10. Marquis
11. MattP
12. Cephrir
13. pablito
14. xofelf
15. KuroiXHF
16. Felissan
17. animorpherv1
18. pickemgenius
19. Papa Zito
20. BROseidon

You must now submit your desired relationship towards each other individual player, not including yourself. Your options are listed below.

PositiveNegative
NeutralNeutral
Slight BondSlight Dislike
Small BondMild Dislike
Medium BondMedium Dislike
Strong BondStrong Dislike
UnbreakableExtreme Hatred

As you move down on the table, relationships increase in intensity. You
must
submit at least one of every relationship on the table. You may submit more than one of a relationship, but for every extra positive relationship, you must submit its corresponding negative relationship, and vice versa.

For example, if I were to say that I have a medium dislike towards Flameaxe in the game, I would have to choose someone that I have a medium bond with.

After everyone completes this step, the game will begin!

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:13 pm

In post 38, Drench wrote:/replace if someone doesnt submit lmao
u can be the fish

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:32 am

In post 48, BS2000 wrote:I'm assuming neutral positive and neutral negative means the same? Were ranking an odd number so it can't be even on both sides.
This is correct!

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:50 am

Still waiting on 5 more submissions, but if we get them within the next few hours we're going to run the simulation tonight :D

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:50 am

that's how i feel every day

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Episode 1

My Brother Cody

Greetings humans, I'm Julie Chen! I'm standing in the
soundstage
house 20 stranger things will be living in for the next 112 to 154 days. There will be blindsides. There will be takeovers. There will be unintentionally homophobic comments. Get ready for the craziest summer of the summer.

I've retrieved the final tribal council votes from the bottom of the Nile Sea in my Julie Jumpsuit. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Spoiler: First vote

1 vote for TheBreeze.

Spoiler: Second vote

1 vote for TheBreeze, 1 vote for Kisame.

Spoiler: Third vote

2 votes for Kisame, 1 vote Breeze.

Spoiler: Fourth vote

2 votes for Kisame and Breeze, 0 for DeasVail. 6 is what makes a majority here.

Spoiler: Fifth vote

3 votes for Breeze.

Spoiler: Sixth vote

4 votes for Breeze, 2 for Kisame.

Spoiler: Seventh vote

4 votes for Breeze, 3 for Kisame. 0 votes for DV, who is now unable to win or cause a tie.

Spoiler: Eighth vote

4 votes for Breeze and Kisame. In the event of a tie, DV will act as the tiebreaker.

Spoiler: Ninth vote

5 votes for TheBreeze.

Spoiler: Final vote
Final vote...

And the winner of Survivor: Simulation......

TheBreeze! Congratulations!

Now that that's taken care of, let's meet our houseguests.

mith
animorpherv1

Mith jumps up and down and screams in elation as he finds his key in his favorite breakfast cereal Frosted Flakes when he pours out a nice steaming hot bowl of cereal and the key falls out of the box. "Mmmmm, that's grrrrrreat!" mith exclaims.

Kylo Ren
Aronis

Kylo Ren is trying to unclog his intergalactic toilet when he opens up the back to reveal that it was his key to the Big Brother house stopping it up. Neato!

Willam Belli
BROseidon

Willam is having a typical Saturday night at the club, and he's readying himself for his favorite meal of the day (cock and SIN). Once he pulls down his mister's boxers, he readies himself for a warm steaming mouth of penis, but he instead finds his lips wrapped around a cold plastic key. He is less than impressed.

Otto Oninrew
BS2000

Otto is washing his dog when his dog vomits up a Big Brother house key. Neato!

Wendy
Cephrir

Wendy is washing her hair when her hair vomits up a Big Brother house key. Neato!

D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r

D3f3nd3r is washing his Big Brother house key when his Big Brother house key says "I'm clean and I am a Big Brother house key," to which D3f3nd3r replies, "you are never clean of your sins"

Faalcon
Faalcon

"I have had my key my whole life, it was inside of me the whole life," Faalcon says as he passes a kidney stone containing his key.

Felissan
Felissan

Felissan is preparing himself for some good old-fashioned manly gardening, but when he turns on his water hose, shards of glass shoot out and slice up all of his plants. "Oh no!" Felissan cries, also there is a key placed on Felissan's doorstep

Nightmare
JDGA

Nightmare gets home from a long day at work when she realizes she locked her keys in her car, with all her groceries inside. "Oh no, my ice cream will melt!" Luckily for Nightmare there's a Big Brother key on top of her car, but it doesn't unlock her car and her ice cream is ruined

xofelf
Klick

"Hey man, I have a key"

James Enwerd
KuroiXHF

James is in the middle of watching his favorite movie The Skeleton Key when a key keymes out of nowhere keywl

@TheRealBuzzAldrin
Marquis

The alleged real Buzz Aldrin is flying back from his alleged spacecraft from the alleged moon when a key

MattP
MattP

Matt is performing heart surgery on a patient who has clogged arteries when he pulls out the source of the artery cloggage: a Big Brother house key! "I'm going on Big Brother BITCH!" *beep..beep....beep...beeeeeep* the patient flatlines as Matt and the camera crew surrounding him celebrates. "Big Brother is cool, already got blood on my hands"

Rachel Dolezal
pablito

Rachel is at a Donald Trump rally slitting throats when her switchblade meets a camera guy ready to capture her discovering her key in a Trump supporter's esophagus. "OMG wow im going on Big Brother yes let's go!!!!!!!!!!"

Mike Jones
pickemgenius

Mike is doing some tidying up around the house when he accidentally knocks over the urn containing his grandmother's ashes. It shatters on the floor, revealing a Big Brother key within. Neato!

Buttstuffs McGee
xRECKONERx

Buttstuffs is leading a white water rafting expedition when his raft is popped by his Big Brother key that fell in the water in front of them. "FLOATERS GRAB YOUR LIFE PRESERVERS" he screams as his passengers struggle to stay afloat in the volatile waters

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons

Save the Dragons walks outside and keys are falling from the sky. STD catches one in his mouth and shakes it around for his master. "woof!"

Zazzle Frass
Xalxe

Salsa is perusing DisneyWorld when he asks Pluto for a picture with him. Pluto says no and Zazzle starts to cry, so then John Smith from Pocahontas walks over and hands him his Big Brother key. "Thank you but who are you?" "I just want someone to take a picture with me okay :((((("

ROCKSelf
xofelf

ROCKSelf finds her key inside a larger key

Dorian Maldovar
Papa Zito

Dorian finds his keyto in a bag of Papa Fritos, neato

{. . .}

Alright houseguests, it's time for you to enter the house! You'll enter six at a time! First up is xofelf, Nightmare, James, Willam, Rachel, and mith.

Image - "So I walk into this house, and I'm like whoa, xofelf and mith are hitting it off super well. I can't let them get too close, or it'll be a real summer bummer."

Nightmare walks into a room looking for a place to put her bags, and finds a room where all the beds are baby cribs inside of coffins. Nightmare turns around and leaves the room.

Image - "Everyone already hates me here, I know. I like Willam so far because we can hate everyone equally, we won't even bake them good cakes. Well the cakes I make will still taste good, but they'll know they're not as good as cakes I would make at the height of my potential. Oh they'll know."

The next six houseguests to enter will be Zazzle, Buttstuffs, Mike, Dorian, ROCKSelf, and Faalcon.

Buttstuffs immediately takes off his clothes upon entering the house. "Look at this big brother"

Image - "This is the type of guy I want to have around, that entrance was ~ICONIC~"

Willam pulls Rachel, Buttstuffs, and Zazzle into the baby crib/coffin room while everyone else is marveling at Mike's bottlecap collection.

"So I like you guys, let's final four. We can call ourselves the Iconicunts." - Willam

#ICONICUNTS
flashes at the bottom of the screen

Image - "I am deeply offended by Willam's alliance name suggestion, but I'm going to bite my tongue so I don't bite off his."

The final six houseguests to enter will be Kylo, Otto, Wendy, Save The Dragons, @TheRealBuzzAldrin, and Felissan.

Image - "Right when I saw STD, I knew that boy was gonna get me into some major trouble."

Image - "Squirrel!"

Felissan and Faalcon sit on the couch and bond over their equal awkwardness around meeting all the new faces.

"Hey, do you wanna final two?" - Felissan
"Yeah but how can we do that without an alliance name?" - Faalcon
"Let's call ourselves The F-Words since our names start with F!!" - Felissan

#THEFWORDS
flashes at the bottom of the screen

Image - "The really cool thing about our alliance name is how it immediately excludes anyone else in the game from meeting the criteria to be included in the alliance and that is great gameplay if I do say so myself"

Finally, the last two houseguests entering the house will be MattP and D3f3nd3r: THE RETURNERS.

#THERETURNERS
flashes on at the bottom of on the screen

I hope both you's experiences on Survivor: Stimulation will help you in the house, but it's a totally different experience in this house. Expect the unexpected. Stop drop and roll

Image - "I hope no one tries to vote me out because they think I'm already too big of a celebrity as fifth boot from Survivor #Blindsids"

HOH 1: Banana for Scale

Welcome to your first HOH comp. Your goal here is simple, stay on the banana as long as possible. This will be made more difficult by the fact that the bananas will be rotating randomly as the challenge goes on. The first four people eliminated in this challenge will be have nots for the week and will be forced to eat slop, their bananas, and Johnny Bananas.

Each of you is now given a banana. Hold on tight, the summer might slip out from under you. Like a banana.

Image - "wait these are normal sized bananas how does- i dont- what?"

Hang on tight, the summer might slip out from under you. Like a banana!

Image - "tbh im just gonna eat my banana, slops p cool"

Zazzle eats his banana and becomes the first have not, except the other 19 houseguests are really the have nots because compared to him they HAVE NOT had their daily recommended potassium. Scrubs.

Image - "So I went into this challenge loving all bananas and houseguests and their respective bananas. I decided to just throw the challenge since everyone loves me too much to nominate me anyway!"

Xofelf drops out of the challenge.

Image - "This challenge is intense! I'm really giving it my all, I have to secure my safety in this house, and ensure that I remain the only real legitimate black woman in the house!"

Rockself struggles to hold on to the banana. Buttstuffs McGee uses buttstuffs to keep his banana firm and solid. Mike Jones makes an obscene gesture with the banana, responding to the disgust of his other houseguests with "ayy".

Image - "Time to get some blood on my hands!"

Buzz crushes the banana in his hand and smears it over his bare chest. No one is sure how he went barechested.

The banana of Rockself slips softly through her hands, her grip tightening so only a small amount of banana pulp squirts out of the now moist banana tip. oh bb oh bb.

The four have nots are: Rockself, Buzz, Xofelf, Zazzle.

The remaining houseguests are laser focused like laser cats 1-6.

Only three houseguests remain in the competition because writing 12 more ways for someone to pseudosexually drop a banana isn't going to happen, use your imagination, much like the 12 houseguests who lost did when they did weird stuff with a banana. ;)

Image Image Image

HOUSEGUESTS: please rotate your banana into the upward facing dog position.

While making the rotation, STD loses hold of his banana and places 3rd.

Image - "im pretty dissapoint in my failure. oh well, orange you glad i didnt say banana again?"

Faalcon: Yo Will, if you drop we can make a deal whatchu thing BRUH
William: I dont know, promising me one thing but stabbing me in the back would be downright ICONIC, and im all about that COUNT ME IN

Faalcon is the first HOH of the summer!

The houseguests return from the backyard

Image - "So, I definitely saw some shady shit happening there between William and Faalcon. I better blast off into getting to the bottom of this!"

The REAL Buzz Aldini: Hey Will, what the FUCK was that all about man? You're supposed to be this bigg scary challenge threat then you quit like a little BITCH.
William: Whoa, I'm just playing the game, maybe you should try it sometime!
The NOTFAKE Electabuzz Aldrin: 'the fuck you say to me?
William: I say what i say, gonna do something about it boy?

The two get real close and stare at each other menacingly but do nothing because this is big brother what even is conflict am i write?

Faalcon comes out of the DR: WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM?
Everyone screams in excitement and parades down to the HOH basement. Except for Buzz aldrin who storms past everyone going into the HOH room. He quickly goes to the bed, flips the mattress across the room and heads right back upstairs. Everyone else awkwardly stands around as Faalcon reads his letters from home... on a bed without a mattress.

Image - "This buzz motrin PM guy has gone off the deep end, sounds like the perfect first boot to keep me square in the status quo"

Image - "I like the way this buzz guy operates. Will try flipping mattress later on. Because I'm evil. Thats evil, not emo."

Its time for the nominations ceremony. In this wheel we stole from the actual big brother, there are 17 keys. If you pull your key out, you are safe. I'll pull the first key.

Spoiler: first key
Otto.

Spoiler: Second key
Dorium.

Spoiler: Third Key
Mike Jones

who?

Spoiler: Fourth Key
D3f3nder.

Spoiler: Fifth Key
Nightmare.

Spoiler: Six
Rachel.

Spoiler: Seven
MattP

Spoiler: 8
Buttstuffs

Spoiler: 9
Zazzle

Spoiler: 10
STD

Spoiler: 11
Felissan.

Spoiler: 12
Wendy.

Spoiler: 13
Kylo.

Spoiler: 14
Mith.

Spoiler: 15
Xofelf.

Spoiler: 16
Buzz?

Spoiler: 17, and the final safe member of the house...
William.

Spoiler: Nominations are...
ROCKSelf and James.

ROCKSelf, i think you probably have cooties and thats just bad for my game.
James, your last name offends rachel, and thats just bad for her game.

Image - *cries justin timberlake a river*

Image - "IM FUCKIN LIVID. FAALCON=DEAD, ROCKSELF=DEAD, BANANAS=high in potassium as previously mentioned BUT ALSO DEAD."

Who will the house decide to eliminate this week, and who will win the GOLDEN POWER OF VETO? Find out next time on BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BROTHER

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #71 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:50 am

In post 69, xofelf wrote:But...what happened to boxelf?
what happened to ur mom

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #74 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:36 am

In post 72, KuroiXHF wrote:How can someone control their last name? Wow.
#oppression

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:45 am

Just in case anyone doesn't know, the write ups are primarily intended as comedy, but the game itself was determined solely from the player stats and relationships you all provided.

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #82 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:39 am

not for nothing, now no one will ever wrongfully assume you can't stand on a banana for 3 hours, that'll show the haters

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #84 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:25 pm

It was a regular sized banana get your goddamn facts straight

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #86 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:39 pm

you know you wanna watch

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #91 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:20 pm

have you guys seen that new bruce willis movie

can't wait for the sequel

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #93 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:36 pm

lol indubitably

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #98 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Thanks everyone for tuning in to the second episode of this season of Biiiiiiig Brotherrrrrr! We did a recap podcast of the episode in the link below for anyone who wants to hear our thoughts on all the strategy of the night.

https://soundcloud.com/buhbuhbam13/bb-sim-episode-2

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #101 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Damn Tim Jung Un, he's sent his hackers at us yet again...

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #108 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Sure! Here's the jokers popularity poll update for the episode

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #118 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:55 pm

I still can't believe James Enward wasn't an intentional play on N-word

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #121 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:57 am

pass

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #123 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Was taking a break from sim writing to write Kawazu, can write episodes again

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #127 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:22 am

episode 3

congratulations to save the dragons on his win!

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #129 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 am

you guys got in a lot of fights and started hating each other it was really sad :(

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”