Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6325 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6296, rb wrote:Can't really figure out why you constantly tell people to stop mechanic-talk and then you wanna have a heart-to-heart with everyone about mechanics at the same time. You keep saying we should scumhunt, but now instead of hunting you wanna have another heart-to-heart about the shittiness of Mastin's mechanics.

Mastin's mechanics aren't bad, it's not a bad game. It's a bad game for LLD because she replaced into being race-read as Wulden which we know is pretty much confirmed scum.

If she's scum it doesn't give us thoughts, it gives us wifom that we should absolutely ignore. If Town then it gives us thoughts. I'm not "ignoring" a scum read. Ignoring a scumread would be me bothering to tunnel LLD who is basically dead no matter what. The horse is dead. If LLD wants to help us because she's town, I encourage her to do so and I'm sorry she replaced into such a shitty slot. Not much else we can do though.

I am not having a goddamn heart to heart about mechanics Jesus. I am just correcting bullshit. It is through correcting said bullshit you find out if people are town or scum.

LLD is not a replace in :/ Like are you mixing up games here?

Bah I do not understand you RB I don't. It is like you are trying to give LLD excuses to not interact. I agree they are probably obv scum but stop giving likely scum hints already Jesus.

I fell asleep while writing this post and then woke up tried rereading and still don't understand. LLD is probably going to be lynched but I guess we just play things differently or you are just infuriating me for no reason...but that would make you scum which goes against my prior reads...

Welcome to WTF pile RB.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6326 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 6324, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 6322, Bacde wrote:Lmao do you expect me to make something up?

I just didn't end up voting because this game is confusing and right off the bat I was fighting off obstinate fucks trying to Lynch me

It seems like I made he right choice since there is a lot of talk of redirector/ninja/strongman

Why is my answer important to you? I doubt it would help you read me or find scum
let me help you

did you or did you not believe you had a guilty back there?

~Ice
I thought it was likely, but didn't vote because it wasn't an emergency and I'm not exactly a town leader in a game I replaced into fucking 250+ pages in

Also this was before mastin corrected my night results to include RAM visiting Luna,w ho is more likely the scum killer imo

How about we talk more about how rach Marie isn't confirming that her check was on Luna fox who I'm pretty sure I wasn't directed away from??

Rach Marie, are your check results not consistent with being on Luna fox?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6327 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 6325, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 6323, Bacde wrote:Yes mastin confirmed it's a possibility to us,

can I please see your source that states that there is a confirmed spy in existence no possibility of one not existing 100% there as you are insisting?????

Because this information is new to me
no one said its definite.

what did exactly mastin told you and where did she do that?

i want all the info your slot had.

~Ice
Actually rach Marie exactly said it's definite

How about you fucking check your shit before you try to smugly correct and address me
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:47 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 6327, Bacde wrote:I thought it was likely, but didn't vote because it wasn't an emergency and I'm not exactly a town leader in a game I replaced into fucking 250+ pages in
In post 5849, Bacde wrote:Go ahead and Lynch me if you must but nosferatu visited Luna fox and was the only person to do so and Luna fox died overnight
In post 5892, Bacde wrote:Dude I'm a pretty with a guilty I'm not gonna play on your terms
you were pretty confident in that though

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:48 am

In post 6328, Bacde wrote:

can I please see your source that states that there is a confirmed spy in existence no possibility of one not existing 100% there as you are insisting?????

~Ice

How about you fucking check your shit before you try to smugly correct and address me
Your slot is scum

I'm trying to make sure about it and showing it to others.

now answer instead of backtracking.

~Ice
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 am

Post by RachMarie »

I am basing it on what Luna said in thread she flipped town and was a cop I trust cops

I did not visit luna I visited RAM

How many times do I have to say that, bacde its things like that which make me scum read you And I JUST WAS in a game where someone claimed I did something I DID not do and they were scum. And yet I could not convince enough people so they lynched Jiffy while he was at work. It was a brilliant move actually.

Now I do think RAM probably did the night kill because he died and if you look at his flip it says he has to use his power in order to die.

I checked RAM because I was scum reading him. Why on earth would I check Luna?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:56 am

rach assume he is telling the truth about being watcher and he was redirected to RAM

what is that telling you?

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:05 am

Post by rb »

In post 6326, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6296, rb wrote:Can't really figure out why you constantly tell people to stop mechanic-talk and then you wanna have a heart-to-heart with everyone about mechanics at the same time. You keep saying we should scumhunt, but now instead of hunting you wanna have another heart-to-heart about the shittiness of Mastin's mechanics.

Mastin's mechanics aren't bad, it's not a bad game. It's a bad game for LLD because she replaced into being race-read as Wulden which we know is pretty much confirmed scum.

If she's scum it doesn't give us thoughts, it gives us wifom that we should absolutely ignore. If Town then it gives us thoughts. I'm not "ignoring" a scum read. Ignoring a scumread would be me bothering to tunnel LLD who is basically dead no matter what. The horse is dead. If LLD wants to help us because she's town, I encourage her to do so and I'm sorry she replaced into such a shitty slot. Not much else we can do though.

I am not having a goddamn heart to heart about mechanics Jesus. I am just correcting bullshit. It is through correcting said bullshit you find out if people are town or scum.

LLD is not a replace in :/ Like are you mixing up games here?

Bah I do not understand you RB I don't. It is like you are trying to give LLD excuses to not interact. I agree they are probably obv scum but stop giving likely scum hints already Jesus.

I fell asleep while writing this post and then woke up tried rereading and still don't understand. LLD is probably going to be lynched but I guess we just play things differently or you are just infuriating me for no reason...but that would make you scum which goes against my prior reads...

Welcome to WTF pile RB.
I'm just saying, I don't know how to read it when you say, "let's go scumhunt!" and then you keep correcting people on mechanics instead of pushing your scumreads. Like in a game this big you can't really do anything about people not understand the mechanics entirely, and you're not actually scumhunting despite saying it's what we're supposed to be doing over and over. That's my point.

I have no idea how you're meant to find out if people are scum or town through correcting mechanics bullshit because I've seen scum and town all be wrong and right about mechanics at certain points. It just seems irrelevant to me and I keep waiting for all my townreads to reach the same conclusion and stop worrying about it. I'm not giving LLD excuses, I'm giving Town some direction, namely:

1. Don't quicklynch and waste the day
2. We know LLD is probably scum, so anything she says is gonna be wifom at best when she flips
3. Focus on pushing your other scumreads

I will say though, I'm genuinely sorry if I'm interrupting your scumhunting or stepping on your toes without realising. Maybe you just have different methods to me, so I'll just stfu and let you do your thing as from what I can see you're more than competent. I'm just getting frustrated because I didn't want a quickhammer on LLD since that's definitely what scum would love today, as there's multiple players still milling about. We need to spend today pushing other scumreads to make the town-game stronger going forward. Agreed?

Again, sorry if I'm genuinely tripping you up and fucking up your flow here - not my intention.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 6332, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:rach assume he is telling the truth about being watcher and he was redirected to RAM

what is that telling you?

~Ice
RAM couldn't have visited himself could he?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6334 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 6330, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 6328, Bacde wrote:

~Ice

Your slot is scum

I'm trying to make sure about it and showing it to others.

now answer instead of backtracking.

~Ice
How about you fuck off and stop talking down to me

If you ever want to talk to me as a townie I'll address you again

Your help is no longer wanted
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6335 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 6331, RachMarie wrote:I am basing it on what Luna said in thread she flipped town and was a cop I trust cops

I did not visit luna I visited RAM

How many times do I have to say that, bacde its things like that which make me scum read you And I JUST WAS in a game where someone claimed I did something I DID not do and they were scum. And yet I could not convince enough people so they lynched Jiffy while he was at work. It was a brilliant move actually.

Now I do think RAM probably did the night kill because he died and if you look at his flip it says he has to use his power in order to die.

I checked RAM because I was scum reading him. Why on earth would I check Luna?
Answer my question: is your check result consistent with a check on Luna or is it consistent with a check on RAM?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6336 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:08 am

In post 6334, Bacde wrote:RAM couldn't have visited himself could he?
I asked a question while ago

I will iso mastin to see if she answered it or she forgot in a minute

~Ice
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6337 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:09 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 6209, Toogeloo wrote:It specifically says all Wulden must be defeated in addition to controlling 50% of the town, suggesting that the Wulden are either opposing Mafia or Cult.
Or all Wulden could be all Wulden regardless of alignment. My stance is still the same, my gut still feels like this is more likely to be town LLD based on her lack of playing. No one claiming independent Wulden may mean I'm wrong and she's scum. Still not thrilled with the idea of helping the isolationist complete their wincon. I know Rach said "well its multiball" and sure, I know in a multiball game you are still helping one scum team by lynching not their scum team but it still fills odd to me. LLD isn't a horrible lynch but it just feels...idk kinda lazy.
In post 6258, Wake1 wrote:I posted the font with cyan color first.
p sure he claimed like d1 bro

Bacde and Wake are still scum though regardless of an LLD flip.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6338 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:10 am

In post 6335, Bacde wrote:How about you fuck off and stop talking down to me

I'm not helping you out

I'm playing to sort you and if I find you guilty lynch you

now instead of doing this answer. cuase all you did today was apeasing and dodging

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6339 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:12 am

In post 6019, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
@mastin if RAM was redirecting A to B a watcher on B whould see RAM action or a watcher on A ?
@Mastin

Please <3

~Ice
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6340 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 6338, No Retreat wrote:
In post 6209, Toogeloo wrote:It specifically says all Wulden must be defeated in addition to controlling 50% of the town, suggesting that the Wulden are either opposing Mafia or Cult.
Or all Wulden could be all Wulden regardless of alignment. My stance is still the same, my gut still feels like this is more likely to be town LLD based on her lack of playing. No one claiming independent Wulden may mean I'm wrong and she's scum. Still not thrilled with the idea of helping the isolationist complete their wincon. I know Rach said "well its multiball" and sure, I know in a multiball game you are still helping one scum team by lynching not their scum team but it still fills odd to me. LLD isn't a horrible lynch but it just feels...idk kinda lazy.
In post 6258, Wake1 wrote:I posted the font with cyan color first.
p sure he claimed like d1 bro

Bacde and Wake are still scum though regardless of an LLD flip.
Who the fuck are you and why do you have no original reads?

This dude is for sure scum lmao I haven't even seen him before but this is an obv scum post
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6341 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Bacde »

vote no retreat

Honestly LLD could be scum but I have no idea why ppl are saying that so I'm not gonna vote it
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 6339, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:

I'm not helping you out

now instead of doing this answer. cuase all you did today was apeasing and dodging

~Ice
Lmao fuck off

All I've done since this morning is directly answer your asinine questions and now you accuse me of dodging?

You are just throwing around Mafia terms to pretend you are a better scum hunter than you actually are

I'm done with you
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:21 am

Post by No Retreat »

You do know that I've been scumreading Wake and Kling since like day 1 right?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this has been: a bah post
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:22 am

There was a race cop check on LLD night 1 and she was a Wulden

she claimed Individual Wulden with the same treaty wincon the undead faction has (no one beside undeads has the treaty as we know and the only other person who claimed it out of neighbourhood was cephir who flipped isolationist)

and in Isolationist wincon its stated they need to eleminate all Wulden's to win and it suggests wuldens are all a scum faction opposing isolationists.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6346 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:24 am

In post 6343, Bacde wrote:
In post 6339, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:

I'm not helping you out

~Ice
Lmao fuck off

All I've done since this morning is directly answer your asinine questions and now you accuse me of dodging?

You are just throwing around Mafia terms to pretend you are a better scum hunter than you actually are

I'm done with you
I'm not done with you or anybody though

I asked simple important questions that I ant their answers. so the way your ignoring me is just not helping you

plus if you insult me once more I will report it to the listmods to see how is it going to be treated k?

~Ice
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6347 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 am

Post by RachMarie »

I got a result on RAM not Luna

it said RAM was nosferatu

I did not get a result on Luna period
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6348 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 am

The question you dodged :
In post 6325, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:what did exactly mastin told you and where did she do that?

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6349 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 am

In post 6348, RachMarie wrote:I got a result on RAM not Luna

it said RAM was nosferatu