RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6875 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:54 am

Post by RachMarie »

the fact we only had one nk is bothering me.

both maf factions should have been killing. And if bacde IS town then his block did not prevent one.

which is why I am wondering if one of the maf teams is gone.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6876 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:58 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

Rach you don't really see the differense of rb play in today and last days?

I mean come on! He was like "I GOT THIS GAME ITS GG WE ROCK" and today he is like whatever

its screaming in my face. Read his posts together. I'm like 75% sure this is hitting cult
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6877 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:58 am

Ice ^
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6878 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:03 am

Post by RachMarie »

ohhh you are talking about different play not scum reading him from the get go,

I will read through his ISO for sure

after I have some coffee that is its brewing now

I dont really trust my brain in the morning before coffee

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6879 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 am

Post by rb »

I don't know Rach. With two mafia factions and one cult faction it seems pretty plausible that a scum team would have only 3, with a chance to recruit a 4th member. That'd make the 28-player game start out as 20-1-1-3-3. We don't know how successful cult has been, they could have 4 members by now presumably, or still just 1 depending what the parameters are. I'm kind of assuming they have 2-3. I mean I can only trust that Mastin has tried to balance this so each faction has a roughly equal chance of winning. I'm guessing the 3rd party is pretty strong somehow and also it seems like the town has quite a few strong roles, I mean we apparently have 3 uncultable vigilantes who can only kill non-humans. So it's like a small chance of misfire - maybe that's why there's less NK's btw: the vigilantes targeted human?

Would help explain why there's been so many non-human deaths on every night.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6880 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 am

he was so angry and arrogant in pushing his way

he is so sad and weird today and playing so defensive.

sure take your time but this is something
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6881 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:16 am

Post by rb »

Umm ASOIAF I'm still pushing for Wayward lynch - but the last 2 days the town had Guilty claims from cops and the days pretty much just revolved around that. Go look at my Day 1 play and compare it to today if you want a comparison, because the contexts of Days 1 & 4 are much more similar than Days 2/3/4 are.

Also I was pushing on Cephrir/RAM/WT/Exped and to a lesser extend also Titus on Day 1, then I suspected Copper/Bacde Day 2 the most iirc. Day 3 I thought LLD was scum (but I didn't want to speedlynch) and then Mathblade ended up dying to NK. 6 of my scumreads have ended up dying, 4 of them from NK. The ones left are WT/Exped/Bacde. Bacde I'm no longer confident in my read, I want WT/Exped dead and I'm suspicious of A50 but he's not as important as those 2 from my POV.

Plus like all my casing on Wayward is well and truly done, there's seriously nothing left to say. Wayward is scum by vote patterns, by posting, by many scum avoiding voting them, scum hopping off their wagon, plus the fact they're a possible cult target. ALSOOO the fact that there's 5 scum dead means that there's just less to find. I'm trying to figure out who 3rd party + cult are supposed to be. A50's a candidate for that imo, as opposed to mafia. I really have no fucking idea tbh, but hey, maybe you're 3rd party ASOIAF? ;)
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6882 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:18 am

Post by rb »

And obviously I'm going to be more defensive when I have more votes today than I've had over the last 3 days combined :lol:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6883 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:19 am

Post by rb »

But hey I'd wanna kill me too considering like more than 50% of my scumreads have been correct ;)

Feeling the pressure ASOIAF?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6884 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:21 am

Post by RachMarie »

But that was why I was pushing so hard on bacde the wonky result on the RAM Luna night

and the whole mess with him being blocked plus only one nk

there is no way in a game like this that if there are two maf teams still with members alive that one did not kill

meh waiting to hear back from my mason buddy I will probably just sheep him for now.

not really thrilled with either wt or exp dudes but i dont have a solid logical case on either its mostly gut and I dont like just gut reads.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6885 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:22 am

Post by RachMarie »

yeah I could see that a cult mechanism to increase your maf team by a 1 shot cult leader thingy. I have actually played a game where that happened. Grey Ice and I were the maf team and recruited tammy.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6886 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6860, Toogeloo wrote:I don't buy into paranoia based lynches, sorry, and I'm certainly not going to hope that we are lynching a peon instead of possibly hitting more threatening targets.
Toog, ASoIaF is TOWN! There are very few players I'm willing to risk my own neck to defend, and ASoIaF is one of them.

Now I can understand not wanting to vote rb for instance. Fine. Find yourself another juicy target to vote. Just please leave my top town read alone, at least for today, and let them do their proper scum hunting the way they do it. Thank you.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6887 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6873, rb wrote:I want to lynch you because I think you're scum, not because of your role.
And I will gladly be lynched if it looks like we're getting close to LyLo, bc it's never a good idea to have a PGO/Ascetic/Miller ..etc. to be alive in LyLo because they cannot be confirmed.

But as long as we are NOT even close to LyLo, this isn't (and should not be) of much concern to you or anybody else, bc there will always be a chance some scum will feel desperate or adventurous and actually test my claim, so I'm still a town utility for the time being.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6888 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6874, RachMarie wrote:Does anyone think it is possible that we managed to get all of one of the maf factions?
No we certainly haven't. Last night's kill was on a BP Wulden, which means a STRONGMAN Isolationist exists. We had only 2 Wuldens flip vs 3 Isolationists, so there are also Wuldens alive for sure.

Furthermore, I would expect they both have managed to recruit someone by now, so 2 Isolationists and 3 Wuldens is what I'm thinking, plus the mysterious cult thing.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6889 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:52 am

Post by RachMarie »

yeah I thought it unlikely too.

So either someone else has a way to block besides the person who blocked bacde or I was right in the first place uggh

well

atm while I wait to hear more from wake, Im fine with either a WT or exp lynch

VOTE: WT

A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6890 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:57 am

In post 6881, rb wrote:Umm ASOIAF I'm still pushing for Wayward lynch - but the last 2 days the town had Guilty claims from cops and the days pretty much just revolved around that. Go look at my Day 1 play and compare it to today if you want a comparison, because the contexts of Days 1 & 4 are much more similar than Days 2/3/4 are.

Also I was pushing on Cephrir/RAM/WT/Exped and to a lesser extend also Titus on Day 1, then I suspected Copper/Bacde Day 2 the most iirc. Day 3 I thought LLD was scum (but I didn't want to speedlynch) and then Mathblade ended up dying to NK. 6 of my scumreads have ended up dying, 4 of them from NK. The ones left are WT/Exped/Bacde. Bacde I'm no longer confident in my read, I want WT/Exped dead and I'm suspicious of A50 but he's not as important as those 2 from my POV.

Plus like all my casing on Wayward is well and truly done, there's seriously nothing left to say. Wayward is scum by vote patterns, by posting, by many scum avoiding voting them, scum hopping off their wagon, plus the fact they're a possible cult target. ALSOOO the fact that there's 5 scum dead means that there's just less to find. I'm trying to figure out who 3rd party + cult are supposed to be. A50's a candidate for that imo, as opposed to mafia. I really have no fucking idea tbh, but hey, maybe you're 3rd party ASOIAF? ;)
I mean I know this is not something others usually care about or listen to me but this post tone compare to this one :
In post 5879, rb wrote:DGB was also happy to lynch LLD, who was Wulden. Who could probably be scum. She was wanting to lynch both Isolationists AND Wulden. She's clearly not Isolationist and if LLD flips cult as I suspect she will then I think DGB is not cult either.

Actually maybe she's just cult and bussing cult like Cephrir was scum bussing scum. Point taken, DGB is townlean for me.

Also I never said nation made anyone town confirmed. Please read the following carefully so we can stop this pointless interaction.

We know that things like Nation/Location are _GENERAL_ indicators. GENERALLY speaking, West Empire has been TOWN players (Titus/BBMolla/someone else). We just killed Scum from West Empire (Salt Squad), which means that I think we've already killed at least one of the the West Empire EXCEPTIONS to the rule which means it's much more likely the remaining members adhere to the GENERAL rule. Yes, they could be scum/cult but I like their play, their voting patterns and the way the flips and their Nation match up with one another.

ASOIAF this is literally the most useless interaction can we please not repeat Day 1. I don't really care if you don't want to form a townblock, I want to have one for at least Day 3. It's obviously subject to review each day and it's not like I'm just going, "oh hay guyz these are town and that read will never ever change 100% confirmed town rest of game kthx" so if that's what you're worried about then don't.
I know you were pushing scums

I was townreading you till today. your just tooo in middle ground atm and its not the way you were playing yesterday >.>

and is the last line a treat? cuase thats like your treating me to back of and its really unsetteling you know cuase I think your culted
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6891 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:07 am

Post by RachMarie »

rb shes got a point, and a cult recruit thingy if someone did that because they were desperately down to one would be a reason why a maf team might not have had a kill last night.

Still though not completely sold Song. What do you think of WT and Exped?

A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6892 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:48 am

WT's the head i don't know of felt genuine in his interaction with me about telling stuff others never understand but I feel frustrated at the fact their not even trying to explain them and interact with me although I asked them so many times.

I think wt was isolationists push so I think their at least not isolationist , I need to recheck this though , I just doubt it

in other hand math was calling me titus and me expe related for some bs reasoning and was trying so hard to make asuumption on titus expe based on it on day 1 , (I mean I should have suspected math becuase of it more then but whatever) and titus died night 1. something tells me she wanted to just put the idea expe is clear with titus death.

other than that expes posts are litterally just awful in my standards but I can't judge him based on that cuase I failed before (not once) when I tried to sort some one like him this way (as I said in day 1)
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6893 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 am

Post by rb »

The difference between those two posts is that in one, you're fighting with me over mechanics. I don't want to fight over mechanics, I want mechanics to be understood. Getting into a pissing contest about who's right about mechanics is stupid, which is why I was eager to resolve the race/faction argument ASAP - people were literally just throwing around misconceptions and misinterpretations like they were facts constantly. That's really not helpful to town. Get what I'm saying?

Right now, you're fighting me over alignments. That's not as useless. You're wrong but I don't want to deter you from hunting - just from hunting me. And yes, I obviously want you to back off but no it's not a threat. It's a train of thought I'm having as well - I'm trying to find cult/scum/3rd party and I find it possible you're part of one of those factions, but not nearly as likely as WT/Exped. I've wanted WT lynched since Day 1 and I think Nosferatu (player) is potential cult leader. You're not exactly high on my list of wanting to lynch right now because I think you're likely town. This isn't Day 1 either where there's a big surplus of town - so dividing town right now is very bad and I'm not inclined to be arrogant/argumentative at this stage.

Oh and like I said Day 4 so far is nothing like Day 2/3 where there were guilties and I was rushing to get content/reads before the inevitable speedlynches. We have time today, I don't feel like anything needs forcing. I think I can get WT lynched in due time, but there's a cult to find and there's no guilty read hogging all the game's attention. It's optimal strategy for me as town to take slightly more of a backseat in this situation.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6894 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Wayward Thinker
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6895 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Bacde »

Why WT?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6896 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm not surprised this WT be is led by my top scum read, sure feels like a counter wagon
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6897 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:31 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 6871, rb wrote:
In post 6866, No Retreat wrote:RB pls talk to me about how or how not WT is a counterwagon to Exp.
What do you mean?

Both WT and Expedience are scumreads for me, they should both die as far as I'm concerned.
Well, I remember you saying over and over how Kuroi was a counterwagon to WT. Ok, maybe he was but Exp was actully the first wagon from the first day so wouldn't WT be an Exp counter as well? I remember asking about it but I don't think you ever responded to me so thats why my vote is currently on you.

This is also the first I remember of you calling Exp scum.
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6898 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:32 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 6896, Bacde wrote:I'm not surprised this WT be is led by my top scum read, sure feels like a counter wagon
how come you were voting me if RB is your top scumread?
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6899 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:34 am

Post by No Retreat »

Rach whats
YOUR
case on WT?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”