Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:16 am

Post by racefan12 »

/in
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

You have questions about me? I try to give you answers!
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by racefan12 »

my Skype name as the same as it is here just fyi
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:42 am

Post by racefan12 »

In post 176, Save The Dragons wrote:aw man you should have gone knight
That would actually be really cool as an option.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:49 am

Post by racefan12 »

Well at least that explains that.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:17 am

Post by racefan12 »

so much lulz
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:01 am

Post by racefan12 »

Share immunity with my row, please.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #426 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:04 am

Post by racefan12 »

I feel trapped :(
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #453 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:43 am

Post by racefan12 »

Share with my column
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:00 am

Post by racefan12 »

I agree that it shouldn't be an issue with the black skin, but I use mafSilver and the jury color is almost identical to the background color.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:13 am

Post by racefan12 »

who doesn't want to save the dragons though
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Share with my row, please
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #552 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:17 am

Post by racefan12 »

I actually misunderstood the rule too lol

Rip me
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:16 am

Post by racefan12 »

By moving Austin Meet to May.

But no really, I'd build a set of robots that would be able to take over hosting duties for people at times where the hosts were too busy to do it themselves. And I'd make all the silly users who just play Mafia pay for them.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #640 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Wow... I never expected to make it anywhere near this far at all. Now let's see if I manage to convince anyone that STD made
a million-dollar mistake
a losing decision in choosing to take me to the final two.
McMenno wrote:racefan 4 prez
Ugh, no... you couldn't pay me to be president.
Cheery Dog wrote:Racefan, how true is StD's story?
Fairly true. I spent most of the game as mostly a free agent... piggy would sometimes approach me with someone to vote for, but often I just voted completely on my own. A couple of times Bella or someone else would also tell me to vote for the person Piggy had told me, but that was about it. Then around F8 or so STD came to me to form an alliance as it became clear to him that the people he had been working with weren't going to survive (or more that he and I were both on the outside of a quickly coalescing alliance). I was initially skeptical about the strength of STD's column and was hesitant to work with him, but having me as a sure ally gave STD the numbers and the confidence to ultimately take his column out and result in the final four that we had.
pablito wrote:Anyway racefan my question for you is why didn't you approach me at f4 to ask me to take you to f2?
I literally hadn't talked to you the whole game. I knew Piggy had to primarily be working with someone other than me (she and I rarely actually had a discussion about who to vote for... if she communicated with me at all it was basically "Hey you should vote for X" and I was like "OK cool"). From what STD had told me when we started working together, I knew it wasn't him. So I figured you two were the closest out of those of us remaining. I figured there was no chance you would suddenly start working with me over her when you'd been working with her the whole time. So I instead tied the vote and let Xalxe decide what would happen. STD had already promised me he'd take me over Piggy to the final two if he had the opportunity (and I had no reason to doubt that), so I figured that was my only possible path to this point. And it worked, because here I am.

Piggy might have the more deserving case to win the game, but I'm not up here against Piggy. I'm here against STD. I believe that if it wasn't for allying with me, STD wouldn't be here right now. That's why I think I should win.

Preview edit:
Malkon05 wrote:Congrats to both. I don't think anything either of you say to me will change my vote.

But just for fun, tell me something quirky about yourself <3
Oh god where would I even start lol...

For years when I was growing up and needed to set an alarm to wake up for school, I would always set the alarm for 6:01 instead of 6:00 just to be different.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by racefan12 »

In post 641, Drench wrote:both of you: why did you try
At the risk of parroting STD... yeah I didn't really try the first half of the game as well. Part of that was by design, and part of it was due to laziness on my part. But hey... in the end, my competitive spirit won out and I decided to try to win the game while I felt I had the chance.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #654 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Technically I didn't send any PMs--I did all my communication through Skype.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #664 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:40 am

Post by racefan12 »

Congrats STD! :)

VOTES VOTES VOTES
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #675 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Self-voting isn't allowed though.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Return to “Social Game Archive”