Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7701 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7698, rb wrote:So you're wanting to lynch me over the confirmed Wulden because.....................
Because Bacde can be killed by night, after we get rid of the redirector: YOU! ;)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7702 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:21 am

Post by rb »

Like A50 we disagree about Bacde being confirmed Wulden but if you actually believe it why is it that you never actually seem to vote with what you keep saying is a "confirmed Wulden" and instead just vote someone who's pointing out the obvious fact that your PGO claim is false, and has every single reason to be highly suspicious of a false PGO claim? Can you tell me why I shouldn't be suspicious of you when your PGO claim is false and why you want to lynch the person with REALLY GOOD REASONS FOR WANTING TO LYNCH YOU as opposed to what you see as "Confirmed Wulden"?

Could it be that you actually don't give a shit who dies as long as it's not your faction and/or you're 3rd party because your PGO claim is proven to be 100% false? :lol:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7703 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Wake1 »

STOP!

If we have a claimed Wulden alive in our midst WE LYNCH IT now.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7704 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:23 am

Post by rb »

I see and we're doing what a fake PGO-claimer says to do because we've just put on a tin-foil hat and you not only have my faction, but you can deduce my specific role too!

But wait, if you can do this without me ever claiming my Nation/Location, how come you asked for Nation/Location?

Oh right because you're full of shit and just fabricating reasons to lynch people but trying to make it look like those reasons aren't crap.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7705 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:24 am

Post by rb »

Wake: A50 thinks Bacde is the "confirmed Wulden Spy"

Feel free to read his ISO to find out why. Tell us what you think.

Also A50's PGO claim has been proven to be false. ASOIAF was visited by the Cult Leader who flipped N1 and is claiming to be uncultable.

You figure out the rest.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7706 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:25 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

I just checked my role pm again and compared it with a flip ... I will give out the race result of Other (Hybrid of Undead + Vampire)

Its the exact wording in my role pm ...

If that means I am counted as "Other" I guess I'm the racial miller of this game. There were two godfather flipps and so many people are claiming race chekers... That explains the balance .

There are vigs in this game. If your sure I'm culted at least vig me. Lynching me today is completly idiotic and might loose the fucking game...

@Tim I can't Iso in my phone - it can't load all the posts ... he said he thinks I'm town after I pushed the idea he might be culted. I think he was trying to frame me sinsce the moment he started the idea Nos was cult leader and I got culted from a single no detailed watcher result out of nowhere.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7707 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Bacde »

vote almost50

For he stupid ass tired "confirmed wulden" stuff

Dude if I was a confirmed wulden I'd be lynched by now
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7708 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:27 am

Post by rb »

Also rofl, A50 is trying to get people to full-claim and his PGO claim was fake. HOW. FUCKING. OBVIOUS. CAN. THIS. GET.

Can we lynch A50/Song and Vig the other?

Song is confirmed not-human, so human champion kill will resolve on her as well. Oh and A50, how come you've abandoned your "kill all non-humans!" shtick from earlier in the game? Hmm? Because Song is now proven non-human and you're still town-reading her. You never did explain why you adopted that shtick in the first place, nor why you've suddenly abandoned it.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7709 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Wake1 »

If there's a Faction checker, check A50.

I believe A50's 1-Shot PGO claim. What else explains all those deaths that one Night? If his PGO affected checker abilities it makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Is LLD still alive? Didn't she claim Wulden?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7710 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:28 am

Post by rb »

In post 7706, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I just checked my role pm again and compared it with a flip ... I will give out the race result of Other (Hybrid of Undead + Vampire)

Its the exact wording in my role pm ...

If that means I am counted as "Other" I guess I'm the racial miller of this game. There were two godfather flipps and so many people are claiming race chekers... That explains the balance .

There are vigs in this game. If your sure I'm culted at least vig me. Lynching me today is completly idiotic and might loose the fucking game...

@Tim I can't Iso in my phone - it can't load all the posts ... he said he thinks I'm town after I pushed the idea he might be culted. I think he was trying to frame me sinsce the moment he started the idea Nos was cult leader and I got culted from a single no detailed watcher result out of nowhere.
Vote A50 then and we can vig you at night to be safe, whatever.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7711 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 7707, Bacde wrote: Dude if I was a confirmed wulden I'd be lynched by now
Don't speak so quickly.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7712 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

It does help me a LOT, Tim. Please do elaborate. Thank you.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7713 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:30 am

Post by rb »

In post 7709, Wake1 wrote:If there's a Faction checker, check A50.

I believe A50's 1-Shot PGO claim. What else explains all those deaths that one Night? If his PGO affected checker abilities it makes a hell of a lot of sense.

3 confirmed human champions (1 dead), another champion implied, 2 scum factions.

Human champion kills resolve on any non-humans they target. Look how many non-humans died. There was 2 strongman alive. That's 5 NK's with no PGO needed. He also didn't claim 1-shot PGO iirc.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7714 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:32 am

I am a part of Individual humans faction

My race is not human yes

I am a confirmed not human. wtf is that as a reason for getting rid of me. your acting like confbiassed out of absoloutly fucking nowhere. your accusations on me is paradoxing. your saying I'm a not human champion or am I accused to be culted? cuase if its first then your whiole I though nos culted you is pure shit and if second your saying what I claimed is fake and thats a whole another story and your whole she is not a human champion shitshow makes no sense...
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7715 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:33 am

Post by rb »

Guys ASOIAF also gives the same Race Result as the Cult Leader (Other) but they aren't Cult, I swear!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7716 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7707, Bacde wrote:
vote almost50

For he stupid ass tired "confirmed wulden" stuff

Dude if I was a confirmed wulden I'd be lynched by now
Even more confirmation. I'd have claimed my night results if I was you.

A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7717 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:34 am

In post 7710, rb wrote:Vote A50 then and we can vig you at night to be safe, whatever.
whats your case against him? beleiveing my claim?

Your just fucking culted as I suspected yesterday. your whole I'm so good at this show today is fake ate. your nos is cult and she is culted out of nowhere made no sense day 2.

how on fucking earth you deduced that out of a watcher result and don't tell I was scummy cuase you did absoloutly no shit to pressure me there ...
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7718 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:35 am

Post by rb »

ASOIAF:

- you were visited by the Cult Leader
- you give the same race result as the Cult Leader
- you claimed uncultable when I said Nos could have culted you, before he'd even flipped Cult Leader - why so paranoid?
- you're claiming to be the 'other' champion
- you're claiming to be a miller

You are literally the cultiest player in the history of Gistou. The Cult Leader is less cult than you are.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7719 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:38 am

In post 7715, rb wrote:Guys ASOIAF also gives the same Race Result as the Cult Leader (Other) but they aren't Cult, I swear!
I'm not even sure about that ...

and yes I claimed it. I am being truthful at whatever is this stage of game. twn wanna get rid of my slot I understand that pov.

I told everything I should in my defense. I hope it doesn't end the game but I guess it will be lylo tomorrow so fucking get rid of this hypocratical culted rb please ...

wuldens might be 3 - isolationists might be 1 . just fucking stay alive as much as you can and hope scums crosskill. i need to go and get my herbal tea now ; good day everyone.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7720 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7713, rb wrote:

3 confirmed human champions (1 dead), another champion implied, 2 scum factions.

Human champion kills resolve on any non-humans they target. Look how many non-humans died. There was 2 strongman alive. That's 5 NK's with no PGO needed. He also didn't claim 1-shot PGO iirc.
I just LOVE how cornered scum sink themselves deeper and deeper. We had the 5 kills on N2. Titus was killed on N1. Unless you believe her GHOST was roaming the lands and killed someone on N2, I don't think you're making any sense at all!

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7721 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:38 am

Post by rb »

In post 7717, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 7710, rb wrote:Vote A50 then and we can vig you at night to be safe, whatever.
whats your case against him? beleiveing my claim?

Your just fucking culted as I suspected yesterday. your whole I'm so good at this show today is fake ate. your nos is cult and she is culted out of nowhere made no sense day 2.

how on fucking earth you deduced that out of a watcher result and don't tell I was scummy cuase you did absoloutly no shit to pressure me there ...
Pretty sure we've been over this about 15 times so I'm just gonna bullet point stuff until you get it.

- we had guilties on two successive days, there was no way I was going to overpower those to get Nosferatu or you lynched
- I called out the Cult Leader on Day 2, but apparently you think I'm cult. Yeah, k :lol:
- I am pressuring you right now because my biggest scumread from Day 1 (Wayward) is now dead, and the town has no guilty results on anyone
- Until Nosferatu actually flipped, I couldn't be super sure about my theory. Now that he's flipped, I'm very sure of my theory

Also I don't know how you can say that my 'nos is cult and she is culted' theory made no sense, when it turns out Nos was Cult Leader and he visited you Night 1? That's actually perfect sense ;)
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7722 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:40 am

Post by rb »

In post 7720, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7713, rb wrote:

I just LOVE how cornered scum sink themselves deeper and deeper. We had the 5 kills on N2. Titus was killed on N1. Unless you believe her GHOST was roaming the lands and killed someone on N2, I don't think you're making any sense at all!

Read Titus flip.

There's 2 human champions, and there might be 'other' champions. That's 3 champions.

There's also 2 scum factions.

3 + 2 = 5.

"I just LOVE how cornered scum sink themselves deeper and deeper."
- Delicious Ironing
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7723 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:42 am

Post by rb »

HUMANITY'S CHAMPION:

Rivalry knowledge:
You know that there are two other human champions: Panther Timon of the Eastern Kingdom, and Adrian Burkhard, of the Northern Tribes.
There may be other champions in existence as well
, however, if so, they would differ from the three human champions' symbiotic relationship.
I believe this is the part of Titus flip that requires reading.

Now go sink deep for me A50. Sink as deep as you can.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7724 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7715, rb wrote:Guys ASOIAF also gives the same Race Result as the Cult Leader (Other) but they aren't Cult, I swear!
Cult starts with ONE person: The Leader. Being non-Human (and especially giving "other" for race) proves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about them being culted. It only tells us they cannot/could not have been recruited by any other scum faction.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”