pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2361 (isolation #200) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2358, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2354, pirate mollie wrote:yeah and I want an explanation for it. yo pie, I want you to explain your townread on foxbird
it isn't a friendly neighbor but it's something that's like 99% a town role, especially given her choice of targets (and yes I know her N2 target).

saying any more involves me claiming things I don't want to out. I'm willing to work with you on reads, but if you want me to trust in your reads, you'll need to trust me on this, too.

also, I don't think TTH dying N1 means as much as you seem to think it does.
pie we have never won together as town. like I don't think ever. I can think of 3 times you made it to lylo and you blew it. I am not trying to make you feel bad but even if I wind up townreading you I just don't trust your judgment.

if you are town then you are dead fucking wrong on not mass claiming today. and if we lose because you are stonewalling the mass claim I am not going to be a happy camper. I am sorry I have no reason to trust you or your judgment.

why aren't you scumhunting and trying to sort the game? all you are doing is popping in to make very bad posts and hinder the pple who are trying to sort the game.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2362 (isolation #201) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2359, pieguyn wrote:do you want me to weigh in on the VCs, too?
I missed this but yes, yes I do plz.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2363 (isolation #202) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2318, Layla wrote:oh btw LLD insta-dies if you visit her.
Ain't no one can stop me from visiting her tonight.
can you go ahead and claim layla?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2380 (isolation #203) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2364, pieguyn wrote:I'm "stonewalling" the mass claim because it's literally just theoretically wrong. I'm willing to cooperate on reads, but not on theory. if you all want to massclaim, go right the fuck ahead, but if we mislynch today and there would have been some way of preventing scum from gaining majority on daybreak had we not massclaimed, which the massclaim enabled scum to play around,
then I will come back and hound you in postgame and never shut up about it.
:lol: fair enough
also, I need to say this: I have literally no idea how to work with you outside of just picking a read of yours and straight up following it. you're sitting over there calling all of my posts "bad" or "hindering 'real' game solving" and saying that I'm not doing anything. I have made it explicit what my approach to today is: find two more town out of {LLD, Skybird, beegirl, Mala, Layla}. I'm in a state of mind right now where I'm very much just sitting back and considering what's happened in the game and thinking about who in here is most likely to be town on a general level without looking too much into specifics; I currently say LLD and Skybird, but I don't feel anywhere near confident about this at all and I'm open to other opinions on it.
so you think lld and sky are town? is that where you are leaning? what makes them town to you?
I don't have the slightest clue what, exactly, you want me to do, so I guess that's the purpose of this; tell me how to work with you.
see this surprises me. yoy have played with ferylit before, so I guess I feel like it shld be easy to work with me; we discuss reads. oh and fery and I finally made up. I don't think we will be as close as we once were but I do like to talk to her every now and then.
Luna was a deadline flashwagon so the wagon movement there wouldn't be something that I would usually read into, *but* if there's scum on it, Layla and/or beegirl.
are you going with the third/fourth wagon analysis being scum positions? yeah I noted that too.
the Yume wagon is dumb because it's the kind of wagon scum could easily do whatever with without being questioned too hard either way. if they stay off it it doesn't matter because the rest of the town will still lynch her, if they join it it doesn't matter because duh it's Yume. this is the entire reason I pushed for a lynch on you and a vig on her, rather than the other way around, since a lynch on her says pretty much nothing. however, if I'm looking at individual votes, I didn't like Mala taking the approach of "one of the vig claims is scum" and using that as her justification for her Yume vote at all.
a lynch on me wld give us even less info since it wld be next to impossible to distinguish between derp town and scum. I am not sure how you are not getting this.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2381 (isolation #204) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2367, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2365, beegirl wrote:I am actually incredibly upset you guys can read my rng jack of all trades role and come to the conclusion I could be scum.
can I get an updated reads list from you? who do you think is most likely scum at this point?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2385 (isolation #205) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2383, beegirl wrote:Ari is town cause his role isn't a scum role.
Foxbird is town cause friendly neighbor stuff
pie clarified that it is not friendly neighbor stuff
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2386 (isolation #206) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also
@ lld

who did you role cop n1?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2389 (isolation #207) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so the claims we have so far:

ari - conditional vig. town!utl likely stole ari's role n1 so she knew what his role WAS, so confirmed town.

beegirl - JOAT dv on d1, hated on d2. beeboy what are you claiming today? I didn't do a spreadsheet, so I am trying to keep track of all info.

lld - role cop, waiting to hear who she role copped n1.

pie I will try to work with you and resolve w/o a mass claim unless comes down to us really needing it. I feel like we do tho but I will try.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2393 (isolation #208) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2390, pieguyn wrote:my read on LLD is best described as the following: both games I had with her, she was scum, and I thought her play looked town, but I had a voice in the back of my head saying "she's scum, don't try to read her play logically, it won't work... she's scum", and I proceeded to ignore it and write it off as paranoia because every time I tried to see her as scum I could never get any further than that; in PYP6, the furthest I ever got with the read on her was saying I was paranoid of her and putting her as the very last person on my lynch list.

I don't have that feeling about her play here, and after the two games I played with her, this is the first time where I don't have it. I'm well aware this is a really stupid reason to read someone, but there is a reason I don't have any confidence in the read.
I have the exact same problem with reading her as you do. I had a light town lean on her only cos lld loves playing scum and in this game I just get the feeling she isn't having any fun. and I don't have any confidence in that read either.
with Skybird, I mostly just have gut-town on a lot of her posts, and I haven't found anything she's done scummy; whenever people try to explain a scum read on her I mostly just sit there and go "meh". there is also that I believe if Layla is scum, and Mala is scum, Skybird is among the mislynches Layla is aiming for in order to win the game (power bus Mala -> try to leverage it to push a lynch on Skybird and/or LLD).
I can defo see this.
well for one, you sat there calling all of my posts and reads "bad", despite the fact I feel like I've made it clear where my head was at with regard to this game, and you openly claimed you weren't trusting my judgement...
sorry but I really don't! I am not even sure I can trust mine since I lost recent town game. but I CAN trust the process of working together and finding some common ground to come to a consensus.
the tone of your posts suggested to me that you essentially didn't give a shit about anything I was writing because I'm an insane person who only ever picks up on things that aren't alignment-relevant and ignores things that are. I have got this near universally from just about everyone, including people who I actually *like* and used to work well with, especially with the site meta now having drastically changed to a more concise style. I more likely than not am just going to take a mafia break after this game since it takes a lot out of me, so sorry if I jumped to a premature conclusion.
well i am sorry for that, cos I do care about what you write. I DO wanna hear your thoughts. 2 heads are better than 1 and in this case we have 3 if you count me you and ari.
it isn't that, that's just the people on the wagon I feel are most likely scum based on my reads.
kk. well we are synching up there just for different reasons so that is good.

quote]I figured that if you were scum, your partners would be among the players who were hard defending the shit out of you; that's why I thought your lynch would give more info.[/quote]

nah. scum don't usually hard defend like that unless it is hippy and I and we only did it cos it was multi-ball and our team was tiny. they do however hard defend a town player for cred tho. so yeah I am keeping in mind the pple who defended me as well as the pple who were trying to get me lynched.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2401 (isolation #209) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2396, Foxbird wrote:Right!
Sorry, wanted to get to this game last night but got sick. Bleh.

I quickly read what I missed in the meantime. Agreeing with pie's list, though I think if there's a chance we're in MyLo, we should scumhunt instead of townhunt?
Not quite sold on town Skybird or scum beegirl, but I do agree that there's probably scum between the latter and Mala/Layla. I'll check Mala's ISO again once I'm back at my PC.
I want you to address my point about you not doing jack shit all game and your shitty ass fucking read on me which is the only thing you managed to cough up all game.

pie is clearing you for a reason that I don't understand, and since he won't explain it I won't agree. I am an angel's breath away away from ramming your lynch so fast it wld make your head spin.

@ pie

foxbird's last post is garbage. unless you have a straight up inno on her then you need to be open to the possibility that thing is scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2404 (isolation #210) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2398, Foxbird wrote:
In post 2396, Foxbird wrote:Right!
Sorry, wanted to get to this game last night but got sick. Bleh.

I quickly read what I missed in the meantime. Agreeing with pie's list, though I think if there's a chance we're in MyLo, we should scumhunt instead of townhunt?
Not quite sold on town Skybird or scum beegirl, but I do agree that there's probably scum between the latter and Mala/Layla. I'll check Mala's ISO again once I'm back at my PC.
I meant the former. Derp. Scum in {Skybird, Mala, Layla}. I find it unlikely that Layla and Mala are scum together, but I won't hunt for more associative tells before there's a mafia flip.

And yeah I won't claim my role but pie and Ari know what it is.

@Skybird: What about bee's behaviour is town? She's only shaky townread for me because her role makes no sense for scum.
are you claiming neighbourizer with them? I want a mass claim and the only reason that I am not pushing for 1 is cos of pie.

cos you got some explaining to do.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2405 (isolation #211) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2403, Layla wrote:If anything, people are FINALLY noticing Mala this game.
mala has been on my radar since forever. she slipped by yesterday cos of yume's awful play. I want to try to form some cohesion first and work from there.

and I get pie's paranoia of you, I am paranoid of you too! this is why I hate being in mylo, I prefer to hit scum hard and fast on d1 and then die peacefully.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2406 (isolation #212) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: bit I lean town on you, layla. I just have those nervous twitches.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2408 (isolation #213) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2407, Layla wrote:I mean being a scumread itself doesnt frustrate me. It's part of the game after all.

What frustrates me is when what people suggest i would do as scum is so inefficient/silly that it's downright insult to my play in general. I would be mad but other people have no reason to think of it as such or believe it so for them it's me getting frustrated out of nowhere.
I understand the feeling cos that is what I was feeling yesterday when poe, beegirl and lld were scumreading me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2422 (isolation #214) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2410, Foxbird wrote:@mollie: I wasn't doing much the first couple days because every time I wanted to take time to play here, there'd just be toxicity to read. Takes the motivation right out of me. I'm also - big shocker - not that great at the game yet. I also have my health acting up again. I'm trying to do better.

I'm just gonna full claim at this point, it's been crumbed a bunch anyway.
I'm a Motivator. My N1 target was pie, my N2 target was Aris, so if we play our cards right, we get two vig shots N3.
Thank you, this is very helpful.

Pie, I will respond to you later love.

Ari that is what it looking like isn't it

Well post more on my break.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2488 (isolation #215) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2426, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like.... these lynch plans and scum teams almost certainly lose us the game.

And I really should be paying attention to what people say the scum teams are, and then who they vote...
so who is scum

cos you have had a lot of time to figure this out
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2489 (isolation #216) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2449, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like you're gonna sit there and call me scum and not lay down a vote?

That ain't fuckin' town, no way no how not here.

You fucking went serial killer hunting day 1 and then let everyone sink to apathy. Straight up.
can we vote lld
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2491 (isolation #217) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I want you dead.

so do a lot of other pple.

I am onboard with this.

if you cost us the game cos your townplay sucks then okay. I know how to deal with you.

I think you are scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2496 (isolation #218) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2495, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:regardless, this is a distraction from lynching scum, so let's go back to focusing on Pie.

Layla, I get where you're coming from RE: Mala and I think she's scum too, but I'm like....

What do you think of the way Pie + Mala are interacting on previous days?
lld is scum. can we plz lynch this thing.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2498 (isolation #219) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2497, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2496, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2495, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:regardless, this is a distraction from lynching scum, so let's go back to focusing on Pie.

Layla, I get where you're coming from RE: Mala and I think she's scum too, but I'm like....

What do you think of the way Pie + Mala are interacting on previous days?
lld is scum. can we plz lynch this thing.
mmhmm

Just so you know if I get lynched, I'm throwing this post at you because you can't read me for shit.
okay.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2499 (isolation #220) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

you are still scum tho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2500 (isolation #221) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

ari, I srsly think lld is scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2502 (isolation #222) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2501, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2500, pirate mollie wrote:ari, I srsly think lld is scum
I seriously think you have an IQ under your shoe size and a heart two sizes too small.
lol, I don't think you believe that.

do you know what I wld really love? is for us to synch up as either scum or town together.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2503 (isolation #223) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

is scumposting
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2522 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2521, Malakittens wrote:I'm a 1shot reflective. Hence why I said I misread the RPM.
Also I know I was targeted on both nights so far, but didn't use my action.

I wanted to soak a vig shot in and then reflect it to who I thought was more likely to be scum.

Honestly I have not a clue who's scum. Probably Skybird. Layla I thought was scum, but the more gif posts the more I'm getting town. Pie I also still think can be town due to meta etc. Ari is cleared. Foxbird I guess is clear. LLD makes sense as the last scum
I call bullshit on this cos you townread me but let ME get vigged instead. there is no way you cld not have known that ari was going to target me and you LET him do it. you're lying.

before we speedlynch mala can we talk about whom ari shld target plz?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2527 (isolation #225) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2526, beegirl wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to confirm Ari isn't killing me or Layla.
I want to lynch mala and for ari to vig you and lld. that is what I am leaning towards right now. I am going to discuss with pie, foxbird, layla and ari about if that is a good plan.

I don't care what you want cos you are not town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2535 (isolation #226) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2534, Layla wrote:Swap beegirl with Skybird.
I dunno, I was an lyncher and had mod confirm on him that he was scum and he managed to talk his way out of it.

layla can you full claim plz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2537 (isolation #227) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2533, beegirl wrote:This is fucking horrible I am starting to think this isn't even worth it anymore because the reasons that apparently make me scum aren't actually alignment indicative and the POE that involves town reading Skybird as town to come to the conclusion I am scum is equally shit.
I feel as though you are all making shit up to come to the conclusion I am scum because I was strong arming a Mollie lynch and guess what as scum I would never strong arm a lynch on a fucking tree stump because that's incredibly stupid.
I mean it was really stupid regardless of alignment. what I think happened is that you did not play the tape all the way through and forgot that you wld be stuck with a mod confirmed me. I think that you are short sighted in your play.

did you apologize yet? what did you learn from that really dumb tunnel that you had? <----- cos I am not seeing anything other than some1 panicking over possibly being vigged.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2538 (isolation #228) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2536, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2534, Layla wrote:Swap beegirl with Skybird.
I'm OK with both of these, ftr.
with the game on the line, why are you so okay with it? cos you are freaking me out.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2544 (isolation #229) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

:down:
In post 2539, Layla wrote:
In post 2535, pirate mollie wrote:layla can you full claim plz
Random Delayed Roleblocker.

I choose my first target N1 to start off, and that's about the only time I can make a decision of choosing who to RB.
After that I learn my new target and I get to choose to either act or not act.
flavour?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2548 (isolation #230) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2524, beegirl wrote:Actually anyone that isn't {Himself, Foxbird, Me, Layla} I am really ok with.
who is Himself here
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2554 (isolation #231) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2550, Layla wrote:
In post 2548, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2524, beegirl wrote:Actually anyone that isn't {Himself, Foxbird, Me, Layla} I am really ok with.
who is Himself here
Ari.
where are you guys getting this from. there is an actual hydra called himself on ms.

is himself, Who?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2555 (isolation #232) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

as in, is ari, Who?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2559 (isolation #233) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2556, beegirl wrote:Ari is himself yes.
I shouldn't have mentioned it because I think it is safe to assume Ari wouldn't vig himself.
I don't think you can vig yourself...

and none of you answered my question...

is ari, Who?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2563 (isolation #234) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2547, Layla wrote:Rachael from Blade Runner.

I do not know the movie nor the character.
rachel was a traitor.

beegirl I am listening.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2565 (isolation #235) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I wld like flavour names along with these claims pretty plz with sugar on top

no1 vote until ari checks in
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2566 (isolation #236) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am weirded out by how willingly pie and layla are going with my plan.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2568 (isolation #237) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

pie, what were you again?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2569 (isolation #238) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

and we need skybird's claim
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2572 (isolation #239) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2570, pieguyn wrote:mollie, did you forget we weren't massclaiming?

I haven't claimed and I'd still rather not, especially with the Mala lynch basically on the table already.
I have been all for mass claiming since the start of the game. nearly everything is figured out so why the opposition?

I mean if you were okay with "my plan" then you shldn't have a problem with mass claiming at this point if you think that it will win the game.

so what is your problem
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2574 (isolation #240) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2573, pieguyn wrote:I'm OK with Aris vigging who you suggested, but if it goes horribly wrong somehow I would rather not have my role on the table.
why
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2578 (isolation #241) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2575, beegirl wrote:You do realize that if you get killed at night because of your role we instantly win the game because there are too many scums and Laylas to deal with?
who are you talking to here?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2583 (isolation #242) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2581, Layla wrote:It's actually

3 conf towns
3 Layla
3 other people.
so are you the traitor?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2584 (isolation #243) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2582, Malakittens wrote:I'm Regina Mills.
Mayor of StoryBrooke that's now a hero.
Blah blah.

Also I want everyone to reevulate the game when I flip town. I don't really agree with the fact there are so many conftown which what has flipped.

The actor on
Beegirls role bothers me
I am a treestump, ari is confirmed by a dead utl flip. what problem do you have with this?

also foxbird is confirmed by pie and ari.

oic where scum!you might have a problem with the flips.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2589 (isolation #244) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

wow

I just realized I don't have a vote.

gee who is bussing...
Vote count:
Mala (4) layla, beegirl, Fox, sky
Pie (1) lld,
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2590 (isolation #245) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

and for any1 to not get it I am being sarcastic
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2626 (isolation #246) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2615, farside22 wrote:
In post 2614, Luna Fox wrote:I guess beegirl didnt trust my read on pie.

I think TTH is more upset that no one followed her scum read on fox.
what am I chopped liver.

I had BOTH foxbird and pie as scum but on d3 they just looked townier than lld, mala and beegirl.

I am telling you pple that it is scum who wants to lynch indies, nearly every single time.

anyways thanks for the game
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2641 (isolation #247) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

if I can find a sunny spot in this guy, i am glad I lost a game in mylo with you and ari <3.

guy thank you for making the game fun. :]

I think pie and foxbird were the objectively scummiest players in the game but when you have town lying for god knows whatever reason and apathetic town who don't give a shit they had plenty of room to hide.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2643 (isolation #248) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2640, Antihero wrote:
In post 2629, TellTaleHeart wrote:I have no idea what I could've done differently while I was here.
nothing.

depressing answer, but mafia be a cruel and fickle mistress.

i mean... you got scum up to l-1 and town just didn't hammer. unless you had a secret vote thief ability, there's not much you can do about that.
sometimes the player(s) that win are the 1s who want it the most. *shrug*
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2678 (isolation #249) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2677, kraska77 wrote:And yeah the yume lynch shouldnt have happened. I don't get when people policy lynch like that. If anything, yume's reaction to pie and her willingness to cooperate with her bc of pies approach to her is enough proof that smoothing conflict is always possible and you can get emotional players to work with you if you keep emphasizing areas of common interest than keep highlighting conflict
the yume lynch was the best thing that town did, and was much better than lynching the sk IMO (who likely wld have hit scum which is why scum pushed her so hard). the only way to get players to stop doing shitty selfish things is to lynch them. yume did not care about town 1 whit, she cared only about herself, completely forgetting that she only won when she was a functional member of her team.

it isn't that scum played a good game it was that town sucked.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2680 (isolation #250) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2679, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2224, Layla wrote:The only reason why pie's name is even in there is because of how hilariously wrong she was except for her Luna read this entire game in terms of her scumreads.
Legit reason guys
foxbird didn't have a vote at the eod for d1 and d2. and we looked away cos pie said she was confirmed.

I mean I guess from that perspective scum really did play well. it is risky to make a claim like that on d2. scum knew way more about what was going on than town ever cld and they made it work.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”