Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Bold Vote Scientist »

VOTECOUNT 2.04

karnos (5):Yume, Daenerys and Dragons, WorldzMine, Vedith, karnos
Mathblade(2): Koggz, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Mathblade, sooperdetective, PeregrineV, randommidget, Jaereed
With 13 Alive and Free, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-09-09 11:45:00)

The Party Leader is
sooperdetective (The Technomancer)
The Leader's Party is
Determined by PM and resolved at hammer.
The Lieutenant is (optional)
The Lieutenant's Party is (optional)
The Chosen Runs are
WorldzMine is Accused of Being Scum
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1274, SooperDetective wrote:Dont hammer yet, i have yet to submit missions
Which ones should i choose?

@abr i can understand random possibly (although it would be an empty lynch, they didnt post shit, neither here nor in the matrix), but why mathblade?

@jae+math why are you thinking this game is singleball and therefore say 'ok worldzmine is town'? From a balance perspective, 13-4 is scumsided and 14-3 townsided af. Dont write them off as town, seriously.
What are the choices for the missions?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

The runs available are Arson, Bank Heist, Demolitions, Dossier Search, Fetch Quests, Getting the Gang Together, Kidnapping, Murder, and Scouting.
Conducting a Seance mission has opened up. There is still one locked run.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:23 am

In post 1273, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I never said I was townreading randomidget. By the way she posts, shes scum.
Okay. What specifically about their posts are scummy? And can you answer the other two parts of my questions?

-Daenerys
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1277, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
The runs available are Arson, Bank Heist, Demolitions, Dossier Search, Fetch Quests, Getting the Gang Together, Kidnapping, Murder, and Scouting.
Let's do 2 we havent done yet.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1279, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1277, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
Let's do 2 we havent done yet.
Although a free loud cop isn;t a bad thing....

If there were 2 missions, was that the single reward, or were there more?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:40 am

Only one public cop can be chosen as a reward for the whole game.

The other reward was being able to block off a mission from being run going forward.
SooperDetective
SooperDetective
Goon
SooperDetective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:50 am

Post by SooperDetective »

Arson and demolitions

Since most of the players im taking are good at the things i think are needed

Mathblade-PV-koggz go on arson
Me, jae and abr on demolitions.

Can i submit that?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1282, SooperDetective wrote:Arson and demolitions

Can i submit that?
No. Do not take mathblade.

She is posting like scum. I don't have time to elaborate
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 1283, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1282, SooperDetective wrote:Arson and demolitions

Can i submit that?
No. Do not take mathblade.

She is posting like scum. I don't have time to elaborate
koggz agree not bring mathblade
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Koggz »

albert b rampage
what is your read on jaereed?
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:00 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1274, SooperDetective wrote: @jae+math why are you thinking this game is singleball and therefore say 'ok worldzmine is town'? From a balance perspective, 13-4 is scumsided and 14-3 townsided af. Dont write them off as town, seriously.
My post was in the event it's single. I haven't ruled out multi, but math said they believe it's single. Which makes their conclusion of Worldz scum faulty due to the reasons laid out. It's possible for Worldz to be from a different faction but not on the same team as karnos.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1226, WorldzMine wrote:
In post 1205, JaeReed wrote:@Worldz if you want to be townread then do something towards solving the game instead of pushing how you should be on runs due to stats or how you "townslipped" (you didn't). Analyze, give stances, do something is isn't centered around you wanting to be on a freaking run, man.
No. Absolutely not, why should I have to do a bunch of bullshit that no one else had to do/did not do, to be a part of the fucking game. I'm on the edge of telling you all to go fuck yourselves with you shitty reads and bullshit cliques that have formed for no fucking reason.
WorldzMine, I've been in a bunch of game like this. It's not necessarily a clique thing. It's more likely Scum/Town trying to keep the other side out. Your character has nice skill levels, you'll probably get picked eventually.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1269, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't trust mathblade or randomidget
I don't, either.

VOTE: MathBlade
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I don't like Jaereed's plan at all.

We lynched Space Cowboy and McMenno because we thought they were Sum. Why break them out? If you have to do this, why not wait until more players are lynched and you have a bigger pool to choose from?
-
MiniDeathStar
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

RE: Potential for scum!Math - Can someone explain why? How?
Please?

@Klingon We didn't lynch Space Cowboy, Menno sent him to jail of his own accord, and then I think Menno was policy lynched for his gambits. The plan is to get us halfway towards our condition to get flips from prison already. There are two people with the ability to break out of prison and I'm one of them. Once no one has the potential to break out anymore (as in the people with the abilities are either dead or used them) then we get flips from prison.
Which means I will either need to die or be lynched to escape at some stage. We can hold off but keep in mind it'll be the only thing that will keep us from getting flips once the prison break happens (assuming someone escapes with that).
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1262, karnos wrote:
In post 1259, JaeReed wrote:
OMFG STOP ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT WHEN I SET THE FUCKING TIMER BECAUSE I KNOW WHEN I SET IT YOU FUCK.

IT.WAS.SET.FOR.ONE.MINUTE.BEFORE.NIGHT.ENDS.

THE END.

FUCK YOU.
Night end and DEADLINE are two different things. Not going to let you get out this now by trying to move the goalposts.

Night ends when the mod opens up the thread for day. Deadline is when no more night actions are accepted.

Submitting your action 1 minute before deadline means jack, it can still be modified by any other night action. Submitting your action 1 minute before night ends means you submit it after the post in which it was revealed, sorry not going to let you get away with that. Either way it means nothing.
I'm not moving the goalposts, dude. You're again arguing semantics. Night end is when the mod stops receiving actions for night. Night end
is
the deadline for night actions. Night end is also day start with most games.

I will try to explain this as clearly as I can.
The public cop ability could be used at any time and your alignment would be revealed instantly. The moment I used the ability. So if I had used it halfway through the night, then the mod would have posted halfway through the night with the cop result. I set for it to be used one minute before night end. Night end is also the deadline for submitting night actions as far as I know for any game.
This meant that one minute before any night actions would be looked at, we would get the results of the cop investigation on you.
How I did this, was to tell the mod I wanted the action of copping you to take place one minute prior to the night end deadline.

In order for that result to be messed with scum would need a framer that acts instantaneously as well, because the cop investigation took place before any standard night actions. The fact that it's a once per game use only makes it more likely that it couldn't have been messed with in that way (I shouldn't play outguess the mod here but I am).

Or here:
@Mod was the cop investigate result on karnos displayed 1 minute prior to when our night actions were due to be submitted and processed for NAR?
Bold Vote Scientist
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:50 pm

@JaeReed - Yes.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:17 pm

In post 1285, Koggz wrote:albert b rampage
what is your read on jaereed?
I am neutral on him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Actually Jaereed is likely town imo, but he doesn't know what he's doing currently.
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 1290, JaeReed wrote:RE: Potential for scum!Math - Can someone explain why? How?
Please?

@Klingon We didn't lynch Space Cowboy, Menno sent him to jail of his own accord, and then I think Menno was policy lynched for his gambits. The plan is to get us halfway towards our condition to get flips from prison already. There are two people with the ability to break out of prison and I'm one of them. Once no one has the potential to break out anymore (as in the people with the abilities are either dead or used them) then we get flips from prison.
Which means I will either need to die or be lynched to escape at some stage. We can hold off but keep in mind it'll be the only thing that will keep us from getting flips once the prison break happens (assuming someone escapes with that).
SMUGGLER'S PARADISE - YOU MAY SMUGGLE DRUGS INTO THE PRISON ONCE PER GAME. A PRISONER MUST BE GIVEN DRUGS. YOU ARE STUCK UNTIL THE END OF THE FOLLOWING NIGHTPHASE. YOU HAVE A 50% CHANCE OF DYING IF A PRISON BREAK OCCURS WHILE YOU ARE SMUGGLING DRUGS.

wonder if koggz ability to sneak in and out of jail counts as the other requirement for flips?
can you confirm or deny?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I can't, Koggz. You'd probably have to ask the mod in PM, but I'd assume that doesn't count as the 2 person thing is specifically about escaping from prison? I don't think sneaking yourself in there and sneaking back out would count as an escape, since you were never formally in there in the first place, if that makes sense?

@ABR what do you mean I don't know what I'm doing? Do you think scum had an instant framer?
Bold Vote Scientist
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Unauthorized Informational DumpA mysterious hacker gains access to a database of Shadowrunners in the guild of Titus. This hacker leaked the dossier of Koggz, the drug dealer. Koggz was drunk when establishing the security of their alignment. Given this data was public knowledge, a police officer walked up and shot them in the head in full view of everyone.

Koggz has been mod killed. They were a
Shadowrunning Drug Dealer.
While we could, we will not change her alignment to neutral survivor since we believe the role PM quoting was an accident and not to gain any advantage.

Spoiler: Koggz text role
Shadowrunning Drug Dealer
Text Version
Your bliss is my bliss.
You are aligned with the Town Faction (Shadowrunners).
On the Corner, Giving Lots of Happiness
- You may send Drugs and Booze to Runners, only once per day/night cycle. Players may hold, eat or distribute the drugs delivered as a free action unless otherwise indicated. You may deliberately self target but for the Booze. Drugs detailed below
Day Options

Jazz
- The next action the runner takes is Loud. If they are a party leader during the night phase, the decision they make is Loud as well.
Deepweed
- The runner may take a trip to the Astral PT with posting privileges. Cannot be used by Decker, Rigger, Street Samurai, or Technomancer.
Kamikaze
- The runner is bulletproof to any wounds inflicted by others and a strongman the night of use. The following night, they are roleblocked and macho.
Psyche
- The runner may take a trip to the Matrix PT with posting privileges. Cannot be used by Elementalist, Medic, Physical Adept, Shaman, Summoner.
Smuggler's Paradise
- You may smuggle drugs into the Prison once per game. A prisoner must be given drugs. You are stuck until the end of the following nightphase. You have a 50% chance of dying if a prison break occurs while you are smuggling drugs.
Night Options

Booze (Mandatory Use)
- A player has their target redirected at random.
Nova Coke Party
- Two players share a PT that you can see. The pair cannot vote each other. The voting restriction is lifted in lylo.

You are aligned with
The Shadowrunners
, hoping to overthrow Aztechnology. You win when no threats to the Shadowrunners remain, and thus Aztechnology is overthrown.

Fifteen minutes will be added to the day.
Votes remain in place.

VOTECOUNT 2.04

karnos (5):Yume, Daenerys and Dragons, WorldzMine, Vedith, karnos
Mathblade(2):Albert B. Rampage, Klingoncelt

Not Voting (5)
Mathblade, sooperdetective, PeregrineV, randommidget, Jaereed
With 12 Alive and Free, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-09-09 11:45:00)

The Party Leader is
sooperdetective (The Technomancer)
The Leader's Party is
The Lieutenant is (optional)
The Lieutenant's Party is (optional)
The Chosen Runs are
WorldzMine is Accused of Being Scum
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Koggz »

bah very sorry!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think one of ABR/KlingonCelt is scum and the other is derp town.

I find it very suspicious that they are trying to lynch the player that could vig Karnos if we don't lynch Karnos. I also find it suspicious they do so without arguments. Both of them know I am utter shit under pressure. I ask anyone scumreading me to post reasons why. I have done nothing but be forthright and honest.

Suspicion of me is okay. In fact I welcome the scrutiny. But until we figure out what we are doing with Karnos lynching the player with the gun is a bad idea. Even if I didn't have a gun it would still be downright horrible. So bring on your reasons. But if all you have is a desire to vote me without being able to articulate why you might want to check your role PM. It probably says scum or scum puppet on it.

Back to the matter at hand: what are we doing with Karnos?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”