Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:MichelSableheart

b4 he gamethrows
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Transcend
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11, Transcend wrote:Fun fact: It's gerryoat's birthday today! HBD!

You guys can birthday lynch him, but my role PM suggests I should lynch MariaR.
you first

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Blitzkrieg's naked vote "scummier" than the other naked votes?

Its also RVS so what would they discuss?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its RVS. No one besides me (since I'm leet!) is really going to have a reason to vote anyone and its odd that you expect anyone to have a reason even if its a joke reason. I mean obviously Trancend's "reason" is lulz and not even you believe it so I'm not sure why you think Blitz or anyone should discuss that other than it being slightly conscious.

Just 'cause Blitz was the first "naked voter" I don't really see why we/you should focus on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I
KINDA
thought that was a joke or maybe a classic push townie bus buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 26, MichelSableheart wrote:You feel I should have focused on someone/something else, then?
Yes and no. Personally I believe Transend is a bit scummy. I just mostly think your "LOOK BLITZ'S VOTE WAS NAKED SO LET ME IGNORE THE OTHER NAKED VOTES AND VOTE THIS!" was junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor what do you think of Sable atm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There a reason you lurking Maria?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of my Trancend vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

9/10 times any reason given in RVS will be a joke and I'm struggling with your logic that RVS votes with joke reasoning will start discussion. I mean its not like you responded to my RVS on you so why would you expect others to respond to a jokey RVS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like you've been ignoring me, what do you think of my vote on you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c Sable says that RVS votes start discussion!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think I switch my vote to you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@chilled can you send out a day start pm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria do you want to comment on the rest of the game? We are p much out of RVS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Trancend a town read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you still RVSing with two scumreads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we've been past RVS for awhile now. Good job not reading the thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but stuff as happened. There is actual content to discuss and you have apparently read said content and you have scumreads yet you think we should stay in RVS mode? Where is the town motivation in that?

Why are Michael and JarJar scumreads for you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 78, MariaR wrote:Where the F did I say "I want to stay in RVS stage!" I'm saying we're still in it
If you were reading the thread as you claim its pretty obvious that we are not. And you are still RVS voting and mucking around.
In post 87, MichelSableheart wrote:and I will criticize those who don't give us anything to respond to.
except you only criticized blitz, which was selective.

jar jar, Do you scumread trancend?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my early gut says Tranced, Karnos and maybe Kranksa are scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you want to vote Maria so you can lynch Trancend if she flips town? I mean Maria is an acceptable policy lynch but that seems ass backwards.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe you should vote Trancend with me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TO ME
she's an acceptable policy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 137, I Am Innocent wrote:What are your thoughts on elyse?
meh. POE town.
In post 143, kraska77 wrote:What makes transcend scum? Bc I'm not seeing it
He's being friendly and Glib and according to Thor his meta town read from Maria was not his normal reaction.
In post 144, MariaR wrote:I think he's upset I beat him
lol no. Of the scum you played the best but Michel, Ira and Zap basically carried the scumteam. I kinda thing you are POE town but your play has been so bad that I wouldn't care if you hung hence acceptable policy lynch.
In post 186, MariaR wrote:Don't try to meta read me I change a lot of my gameplay going into each game even if I like your reasoning ^_^
What do you think of Kransa meta town reading you?

In post 211, Transcend wrote:SPELL MY FUCKING NAME RIGHT PEOPLE
sorry about that.

SCUM.

better?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 295, MariaR wrote:So you're just voting me because my play is bad to you and nothing else you don't even sr me dear god Nero I thought you were better then this
I'm not even voting you you silly Epic Mafia goon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A wise man once told me that are weak enough that they can pull the same shit regardless of alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="In post 319, Transcend"][/quote]
no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 324, Transcend wrote:how did you know mariar was from EM then
you just told me she was!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 329, gerryoat wrote:i'll reread
so you've read this and you are basically admiring to lurking. Why should I not want you dead ASAP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

inb4 its a fakeclaim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets flip one of these

Shadow_step
karnos
kraska77

vote:Kraka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really think Michel is scummy, I just think his logic sucks dick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 363, kraska77 wrote:
In post 351, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really think Michel is scummy, I just think his logic sucks dick.
y are u voting me when u dont sr maria or michel either then? -___-
????

Like I don't understand how my reads on Michel and Maria would affect you. Pls explain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you'd be scum for the same reason anyone is scum, you were sent a scum pm. But even then your reads on Michel/Maria don't mean you can't be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@IAI why is Elyse scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 353, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 347, Nero Cain wrote:lets flip one of these

Shadow_step
karnos
kraska77

vote:Kraka
Why those three?

I still think Maria is scum and that Transcend is covering her her but the awkward defense does make sense if they are masons. Still don't like the deliberate pushing on town. Mason claims are a self resolving problem though.

UNVOTE: MariaM
mostly I just hate EM players and want to lynch them all.

but also

I didn't really like Karnos RVS vote on page 5. '
In post 112, karnos wrote:I'm convinced Thor is either town, or scum.
This looks like a fencesit

and his Maria vote could very well be scum hoping on a growing bandwagon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys remember how I lynched CR b/c he was fussing about how I was treating Ira?
In post 79, Shadow_step wrote:@Nero telling people how they should play pushes them away from the game thread.
^
looks p similar.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just generally feel like Kraska has been doing very little this game
In post 182, kraska77 wrote:if uve really seen scummaria before, u would know that scumher is consistent as f
this doesnt resemble her scumplay at all
I also very much dislike this. Like Marias own self meta is that she changes her scum game around so she'd know this. So this sounds like scum that knows Maria is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The game is going to turn into a MS vs. EM game isn't it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

everytime I play with masons they are the worst players in the game. Remember NY172 IAI?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 390, I Am Innocent wrote:Hmmm, you thinking of 179?
yeah, i think 172 was the game with AP and Mastin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 392, Blitzkrieg wrote:That's the one you were voting.
other than following me what do you actually think about my reads there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 398, Transcend wrote:kraska also feels like a mislynch
how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 403, Transcend wrote:
In post 400, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 398, Transcend wrote:kraska also feels like a mislynch
how so?
tone seems towny. questions she asks seem genuine and not scum motivated blablabla.
Can you post which questions seem towny?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 420, MichelSableheart wrote:I'll have to look deeper in the kraska wagon, but that won't happen tonight.
don't worry about it, lets just wait on the modkill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 425, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: gerrygoat

Your scum gambit isn't going to work.
What makes you think its a scum gambit over a town gambit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town gambit all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I need to understand something here

Shadow_step
gerryoat
Transcend
karnos
MariaR
kraska77

you are all EM players that know each other yes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am disappointed in you Thor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 447, Thor665 wrote:
In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:I am disappointed in you Thor.
You're saying you think Elyse looks more towny than Kraska?
sure?

I mean...the "I am disappointed in you Thor" was mostly just me saying that I wish you had a longer catch up. In our last game together I was correctly reading Elyse d2 so I think I have a decent bead on her play. I haven't really seen anything that points me in one direction or the other but yea, I wish you had voted Kraska b/c I think she's going to flip scum. Prob.

Also Elyse, town panic all the time even masons so your shade there is p dumb. My stance is basicly a wait and see approach. Yes Maria is scummy and flailing around like a chicken with its head cut off and yes Transcend is scummy but I don't think that's really reason to disbelieve the claim

Could MAAAAYYYBBBEEE see IAI as scum b/c his "oh if a mason doesn't die we should flip one!" is kinda scummy, like if he's scum he could just not shoot at the masons and thus throw shade thier way for not dying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

to me there is 3 options.

They are both scum
They are both town
One is scum (Trancend) and he's buddying up to Maria and Maria doesn't think he'd do this as scum.

Its obviously not something for today. This is also a mini so there's only going to be like 3 scum unless its one of those funky 3 mafia/1 sk setups so if we lynch 2 scum they become confirmed town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Right now? My gut says this

scum in:

Shadow_step
karnos
I Am Innocent
kraska77

prob town:

MichelSableheart
MariaR
Blitzkrieg
JarJarDrinks
Thor665
Elyse
gerryoat
Transcend

The only thing is is that Michel's logic is kinda questionable and all over the place but he had pretty questionable and bad logic in the other game so I think thats more likely to be a Michel tell and/or a 2007 join date playing like 2007 meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 488, Thor665 wrote:Who do you think was the scum on the wagon?
Why are you asking me this?

Don't you think its kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth WRT Kraska?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 488, Thor665 wrote:Who do you think was the scum on the wagon?
Why are you asking me this?
Oh is this asking me who was scum on the Maria wagon?

meh. You know what?

Michel mislynched me last game b/c I didn't know why scum wasn't on the wagon, I think its theoretically possible that scum avoided the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What are your concerns on my slot and why have you not voiced them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think kraska is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 495, I Am Innocent wrote:Why is it probably dumb and not probably scummy?
Why is it scummy and not dumb?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 501, I Am Innocent wrote:I have not been aligned with you on many reads
:igmeou:
In post 497, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 489, Nero Cain wrote:Right now? My gut says this

scum in:

Shadow_step
karnos
I Am Innocent - Def Wrong
kraska77 - Prob Wrong

prob town:

MichelSableheart - Could be Wrong
MariaR
Blitzkrieg
JarJarDrinks
Thor665
Elyse - Prob Wrong
gerryoat
Transcend

The only thing is is that Michel's logic is kinda questionable and all over the place but he had pretty questionable and bad logic in the other game so I think thats more likely to be a Michel tell and/or a 2007 join date playing like 2007 meta.
Where I'm at...with you in the could be scum pile too.
other than yourself we disagree on 2 reads...I don't get it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or you know, kraska could just be scum that knows all the players are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 523, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero does this change your reads at all?
maybe...probably. I was coming around to the idea of a kranka/shadow/kanos team. Would Trancend, as scum, put that much heat on himself? I actully think I rather lynch someone else today. Gerry can policy vig that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Town gambits are a thing but I think that scum usally buy claims from town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in my eyes, i still wouldn't be sad if you guys died.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 505, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 502, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 495, I Am Innocent wrote:Why is it probably dumb and not probably scummy?
Why is it scummy and not dumb?
I asked you first.
You did! But I see no reason that it is more likely to come from scum Elyse than dumb town Elyse. I'd be willing to compromise and call it scumbyy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As town I think she's pretty dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I can understand the "Elyse could be bandwagoning!" but her vote wasn't even the worst. That belongs to Karnos or are we all just writing him off b/c he's new?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 554, MariaR wrote:She isn't close to dumb.
Map wagon disagrees with you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 553, Transcend wrote:He's just paranoid town
I'm not really getting paranoid from his Maria vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 557, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 551, Nero Cain wrote:I mean I can understand the "Elyse could be bandwagoning!" but her vote wasn't even the worst. That belongs to Karnos or are we all just writing him off b/c he's new?
I'm not writing off anyone yet for the most part. Maria is scum but Transcend had to be all dumb and fake claim masons as scum, so today is just going to be twiddling our asses.
If we are going down this rabbit hole I think its much more likely that Trancend is scum over Maria.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am hence why I'm not voting either of you but but I kinda want to vote both of you so I don't have to readf anymore posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how exactly do you know that I'm town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unless kraska comes back and wow us I see no reason that shouldn't hang today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop throwing shade on your mason buddy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but true story, I did fakeclaim masons with town lynchbait in one game so town wouldn't you know lynch the bait.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 581, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 577, Nero Cain wrote:unless kraska comes back and wow us I see no reason that shouldn't hang today.
I wish you and I could get on the same page for once we'd tear this crap up lol

Usually by D3 u realize ur mistakes and come around to my thinking... ;p
i beg to differ son. It was me that was tearing it up in 179.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

masons were the MVPs

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 591, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 589, I Am Innocent wrote:I was all over flubber D1, post 470 even mention how he dropped a few earl game scum tells lol. I forget how right these usually are :)
Vote élysé peeps. :)
I'll drop some stuff after Kranska getsback/stops lurking.

What do you think about Shadow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

quick Elyse ATE it up so IAI votes kraska!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 604, Transcend wrote:u know, so that you guys would actually have a chance at lynching mafia.
says that player bot voting scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NOT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is IAI towny?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 619, I Am Innocent wrote:My wife just came in the bedroom and asked why I'm smiling at my phone. I had to admit that me and Nero are having a little too much fun lol
OH NOES THE AFFAIR IS OUT!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 621, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 618, Nero Cain wrote:Why is IAI towny?
Cause of my role pm?
I'm still not 100% sold on Trancend as town so I'm making her do stuff.

Like I had originally voted her b/c I felt like was slightly uneeded if she was just RVSing Maria.
In post 6, Transcend wrote:role pm told me they're scum
and then
In post 11, Transcend wrote:Fun fact: It's gerryoat's birthday today! HBD!

You guys can birthday lynch him, but my role PM suggests I should lynch MariaR.
was a total joke post but I think sometimes scum tend to be jokey and glib.

BUT

Conventional wisdom says she might not put as much attention on herself as scum. I mean the whole buddying of Elyse and/or saving her scum buddy is a thing but I kinda want to lynch in the non scumhunting lurkers/low posters.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mod: I will be v/la this weekend starting Friday and going until Sunday.

I
Will
be at home on Sunday but I'll be watching football so...if I see something important I'll hop on but in the mean time you guys can decide which lurkerscum to lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gerry just policy vig them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 651, Thor665 wrote:Unless one of the fake claimers is scum, natch.
how do you determine if its scum fakeclaiming or town fakeclaiming?

I think the larger point here is that it was kind of silly of Maria to go "OMG he was be fakeclaiming scum!"
In post 657, JarJarDrinks wrote:Michel has some of the best posts of the game thus far. I don't get how he can be scumread AT ALL.
b/c scum can't post well? His early game reasoning was all over the place and thats 598 or whatever that everyone is fawning over was just a rehash of stuff that's already been said.
In post 677, karnos wrote:maybe this is just town transcend acting like transcend always acts,
link to where you guys played together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14, MichelSableheart wrote:A vote is far more likely to generate discussion if you actually give a reasoning that can be discussed. The lack of reasoning with your vote could be the result of the fact that you don't actually want to generate discussion.
Here Michel is voting Blitz for not giving reasoning but it was RVS so the only "reasoning" he could give a joke reasoning. So it kind of looks like he's fussing at Blitz for not scumhunting when there was nothing to go off at this point of the game. I don't think that is impossible to come from scum.
In post 16, MichelSableheart wrote:
1. He was the first to do nothing but place a naked vote.
Transcend mentioned his rolepm, you switched.

2. He could have discussed your vote switch, he could have discussed Transcend's remark about the vote being based on role pm
. He could have made up a reason based on past experiences with players. He could have made up a reason, period.
3. Anything that can be discussed is better then no discussion at all.
Bold1. I often see scum push a "WELL THEY/YOU DID IT FIRST SO ITS SCUMMIER!" Bold2 contradicts his previous statement that Blitz should have given a reasoning with his vote. Bold 3 is WTF. Why would we discuss a joke vote?
In post 87, MichelSableheart wrote:Nero, where are you getting the weird idea that i think joke reasons are acceptable?
"He could have made up a reason based on past experiences with players. He could have made up a reason, period.
3. Anything that can be discussed is better then no discussion at all"

Like he seems to be drifting between "Blitz should have given reasoning for voting Maria" and "Blitz should have discussed my/Nero's vote switch and Trans' fake pm guilty on Maria"
In post 569, MichelSableheart wrote:Kraska, could you explain where your initial townread on Maria came from?
This had already been talked about a few times before he posted about it.
In post 569, MichelSableheart wrote:Thor, what makes you say that Elyse's vote was the most opportunistic on the wagon? If I had to point out an opportunistic vote, I would look at Karnos. The reason he gave for joining the wagon was Maria's refusal to explain. I have a hard time thinking of a reason why scum would be more likely to refuse to explain then town, which makes me feel he might just have been looking for an excuse to join the wagon.
Elyse's "I don't think Maria would get that flustered as town" seems far more natural to me.
It was me, not Michel that first said anything about Karnos' vote on Maria being the most opportunistic.
In post 551, Nero Cain wrote:I mean I can understand the "Elyse could be bandwagoning!" but her vote wasn't even the worst. That belongs to Karnos or are we all just writing him off b/c he's new?
His thing about Elyse's vote not being opportunistic seems like the only OT here. So what makes his posts super great? And even if he was town its not like anyone should trust his reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Still waiting on kraska's catch up. I rather her post before I post about her but since I'm going to leave soon I'll prob do it tonight regardless.

Kinda want to see more out of Blitz. Maybe she's just busy.

gerryoat not having any strong scum reads after like 30 pages shows shades of his scum play last game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Maria, explain your town read on kraska please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

right well I'm going to go watch football and eat pizza. I'd like a an answer by the time I get back so I don't have to look through your ISO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 741, MichelSableheart wrote:Posts #14 and #16 were made during AVS, with the intention to get discussion started.
So your defense here is that you were just making up a reason vote and get the game started and you weren't really scumreading Blitz?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 741, MichelSableheart wrote:So why would I be more likely to make that vote as scum then as town?
being bandwagoning scum in certainly possible. I just don't quite get it. Like did you vote Blitz b/c you had a scum read on the slot or did you vote Blitz to get the game started? If you were voting Blitz purely to get the game started why did you keep up the ruse that you had a scum read on the slot and not be all like "oh hey I wanted to start the game"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Basically I don't really feel like kraska is scumhunting at all. I know she's voting Elyse but I think the reasoning is p bad. Like I can
SORT
of understand if you play a game with someone and their play is different I could see someone going "oh its not the same play and thus they are not the same alignment." The only thing that's throwing me off about that is
In post 182, kraska77 wrote:if uve really seen scummaria before, u would know that scumher is
consistent as
f
this is not something she'd know unless she has played multiple games with scumMaria and I don't think she has.

and Maria's words contradict this.
In post 2807, MariaR wrote:
In post 2798, BlackStar wrote:Now that I know your scum meta, I don't think I'll be fooled by you again Maria lol
I change my scum game a ton I hope you can keep up
Also don't think I like this as a town reaction
In post 376, kraska77 wrote:
In post 375, Nero Cain wrote:So this sounds like scum that knows Maria is town.
bye
She's also p active site wide wich I think is a p good scum tell.

The only think that really makes me think twice is how at the end of the upick game she was talking about how she gets demotivated or whatever.

There's also her calling Michel a mislynch so...gun to my head? this gets rope/bullets at some point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As of right now I'm up for lynching in any of the following

Shadow_step
karnos
MichelSableheart
kraska77

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be back Sunday

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I'm not the only one that just finds Michel super confusing right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 752, MichelSableheart wrote:I think that voting without giving reasoning is better for scum then for town
town do naked votes all the time but yea, I generally think that not giving reasons for your votes is pro-scum.
In post 752, MichelSableheart wrote:This made Blitz slightly more likely to be scum, but the difference was marginal. If the other players had a 3 in 12 chance (0.25) of being scum, I felt her chance of being scum was something like 0.2505.
This part is junk though. Like there was no way that Blitz's naked vote was scummier than any other naked vote.

vote:Michel

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The Michel-Ira/Vi correlation is p apt. Unlike Thor I could easily see his wonky and convoluted logic as scum.

@jjd
-explain why Michel has the best posting in the game.

I joined this game b/c it didn't have a silly 2 or 3 week deadline.
In post 992, I Am Innocent wrote:But when one of the most respected posters here is willing to bail out due to someone continually insulting a 3rd person, I stand by that poster.
get a room
In post 1032, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I think I'll save my closer readings/note-taking for the night.
i do kinda hate this though...
In post 1043, MichelSableheart wrote:That would mean an enormous meta shift in the past couple of years.
On one hand, Michel just coming back this makes a little sense but at the same time why would he not take an effort to look at the current state of MS and rigidly play to late 2000 standards?
In post 1057, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Nero, can you elaborate on this more? Gerry is slowly moving into my scumpool but I don't really trust my ability to read players like him.
just read http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67506

basically, Gerry had no strong reads early then tunneled on town BYF for most of the game. I believe that most players have weak enough games that they can stay fairly consistent with their play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If my lynch options are Elyse and Karnos I might pick Elyse b/c I'm not particularly thrilled with the idea of being on a wagon with Shadow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1112, MichelSableheart wrote:So basically, I arbitrarily chose to vote blitzkrieg over IAI during Arbitrary Voting Stage.
yeah you did. Both Shadow and IAI naked voted but you tried to justify voting Blitz b/c she was "scummier" which I think is total BS and not a town thing to do.
In post 1113, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Would you rather my slot do nothing and/or make votes that would have been relevant page 20? I read through the entire thread once and also took a look through ISOs, I have a good idea of what the current gamestate is like and I'm also getting reads from the interactions I'm having. Is there something wrong with that?
no. Also when I wrote that I had forgot about your claim. Basically, as town you should (IMHO) always say what you feel etc. b/c you never know when if you are going to eat bullets or not.
Also, Nero, why are you starting a wagon on Michel? My townread of him aside, the deadline is in less than 2 days, now is the time to compromise on wagons instead of push new ones, at least in my opinion. I'd rather I be mislynched then us have no lynch.
I'm active town so I can do whatever I want. I mean if I were lurky like Blitz or IAI I could understand but I'm active and here so I can change my vote at anytime.

What do you think of my scumread on Michel?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hurry up and post Giga so I can reply and go watch football. We got 30 mins.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't buy Thors role claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is it that was comparing Michel to Ira, was it giga?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmmm......

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

boy do I have a tinfoil theory!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1144, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1142, Nero Cain wrote:boy do I have a tinfoil theory!
Go on
Ira is largley considered a Vi. You could light defend him and try to put it in the minds of town that Michel is a Vi like Ira and thus we shouldn't think his bad and convoluted logic is scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Elyse

We have a day and change left, go ahead and claim.

ANY HAMMERS BEFORE INTENT AND A FULL CLAIM WILL BE TREATED AS A SCUM CLAIM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

whas that supposed to mean?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also do you have a scum game I could read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:shadow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are all scummy and lame, lets lynch Shadow and Gerry can policy vig JJD.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gerry wasn't even the worst vote on Maria btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1270, MariaR wrote:
In post 1268, Nero Cain wrote:Gerry wasn't even the worst vote on Maria btw.
Join me Nero you football loving fk <3
no we are voting scumshadow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you guys do realize that Michels whole thing was that Maria was getting voted by scum and now he's voting her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 652, MichelSableheart wrote:Both
shadowstep
and Karnos have contributed virtually nothing useful, and
could easily be lurking scum
but he's voting Maria?!?

shadow/michel/blitz scum team calling it now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok changed my mind shadow/michel/kraska team

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so you are scum and knows he is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Half of me would love to vote either you or Gerry to cut down on noise but I'd much rather vote players that I think have a higher chance of flipping scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1282, Nero Cain wrote:ok changed my mind shadow/michel/kraska team
In post 1284, kraska77 wrote:Shadows not scum btw
She says this b/c I'm right on her and Michel. Maybe JJ is the third.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but jesus christ Titus. You are like sitting there and doing shit all and sheeping obv scum Michel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe kraska is just one of the dozens of pro-scum players abd only looks like scum and it is Michel/Blitz and she's wrong on Shadow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 79, Shadow_step wrote:@Nero telling people how they should play pushes them away from the game thread.
Him scolding me for how I was treating Maria is scum that knows we are both town. Its the same reason we lynched scum CR last game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I had actually thought it was a Michel/blitz team and that is why Michel "thinks" her naked vote was scummier than the other naked votes b/c he knows shes scum but meh...

I really don't think shadow is town. Like I don't see 7 as a town post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I keep forgetting about your calling Michel a mislynch. That's still :/ Especially now that you are calling him scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he's a lurksack and I glared at him from the computer when he white knighted Thor. I think white knighting is p scummy and depending on how the game goes I may be up for lynching that.

ok explain how you went from lynchbait town to scum on Michel?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1304, kraska77 wrote:I'm pretty sure blitz is scum and Michel kinda makes sense as a scum buddy
explain that then

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you normally waffle this hard?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1124, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:To me, it looked like he just picked one of the naked voters arbitrarily and pushed them.
He did do this but didn't do this at the same time. Like all of Blitz, IAI and Shadow did naked votes. He could maybe argue that his vote was a joke but it was still mostly naked. At first he argued that Blitz vote was scummier b/c her naked vote was first. He then changed it to that he was doing it to just get the game going. It again became well Blitz was scummier b/c of made up math. Its totally convoluted and made up.

His vote on Maria over Shadow is also shit.

Why are you willing to get lynched over Michel?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

On second though I
might
be ok with Gerry. I mean, yeah, this is p similar to scum him where he'd get p active when he was getting heat but I think a lot of players do play "scummy" on purpose.

I'm going back and forth on Giga. Like on one hand she seems kinda town but the whole crusading for her own policy lynch is kinda
ate
y and dumb.

Kinda think Titus is playing to her scum meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1312, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i hate to meta someone playing under an alt because that's bad sportsmanship
this is pretty silly. Like if Blitz wasn't a public alt then I could understand not outting it and ruining it for other player but Blitz is public and already talked about it being a Titus alt.

Titus is doing shit all. She's not for today but I'm not willing to let her coast.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1312, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i hate to meta someone playing under an alt because that's bad sportsmanship
this is pretty silly. Like if Blitz wasn't a public alt then I could understand not outting it and ruining it for other player but Blitz is public and already talked about it being a Titus alt.

Titus is doing shit all. She's not for today but I'm not willing to let her coast.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you've been here longer than me and you are asking me whats the scum motivation in white knighting? :igmeou:

I mean its not like something I'm super gung ho on but its something to consider.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thor, I don't think the situation where you may have replaced out makes any difference. Also he p much put the mod in the situation that unless he force replaced Trans he'd have to get replacements for you and him, so his hand was a bit forced I think. So yes, I think its something that he could do as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

giga, can you explain to me why you were voting Maria after hard town reading her.

@Michel your top three town reads please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why 2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Shadow

this is who we should have lynched yesterday. Wouldn't surprise me if Maria was flash wagoned to save him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Michel might just be derp town here. I think both Karnos and Shadow are scummy and I don't think they can't be a team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

With a that lurking they are doing you'll be waiting a long time. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We need 2 more votes on Shadow then we get him to claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe kinda sorta. I think he's scum and want him lynched but its common to have the lynchee claim before they are lynched in case we decide we don'y want to lynch that claim or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no no no. In that open game that you are reffering to both you and Shadow are doing way more scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Blitz is not horrible at all but Karnos is like way scummy and shadow is doing nothing at all. So I kinda want to lynch in those two today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd compromise on Blitz but I think Karnos and Shadow are scummier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop trying to delay Shadows claim. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1469, Shadow_step wrote:The case on me is "meta" and people just randomly agreeing to vote me.
NC can you actually point out something you find scummy?
the case on you isn't meta. Kranka is arguing that you
ARE
playing to your meta town. The case on you is complete lack of scumhunting + Maria getting wagoned to save you.

but while we are on the meta topic, show me your last scum game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1466, gerryoat wrote:it's a bit scary.
you know what I find scary? your lack of scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I never knew I was

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IF
Giga and Maria had not moved their votes from you there would have been a nice 4 man wagon on you. Its my
feeling
that the wagon on Maria picked up after I voted you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Give me some reads Shadow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Give me some reads Shadow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 424, Shadow_step wrote:Is masons having daytalk considered normal in "normal" games ?
Can you remind me why you asked this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*shrugz* I just see very little hunting from you and I disagree with Kranksa that this is your same game from open 629 or whatever.

Why should I think you are town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1537, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Nero, from that, I have to wonder if you are ...getting something...?
other than I think his claim is fake fake fake...nope

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1539, Blitzkrieg wrote:Giga's still scum guys. He's hopping on whatever the cool wagon is. There were like 5 different wagons in response to the giga slot. They are scum.
Giga was voting Shadow 'cause she thought I had a night action on him, atleast I think that's what she thinks. So no, she's not really voting the popular wagons as you claim. I think this is scum Titus not trying to game solve and then trying to write off her wagonwith something that sounds scummy but doesn't mesh with reality.

vote:Blitz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its like talking to Michel except your pm is red

^
@ blitz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He wasn't scumreading Elyse and investigated her? like WTF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #159) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1487, MichelSableheart wrote:Why are you so incredibly pushy for claims? As town, there's no particular need to know. It's mafia that want to see claims outed, as it helps them eliminate the dangerous powerroles.
Lets see, I think Shadow is scum and I wanted him lynched and it customary to get a claim before we lynch. I also wanted to speed up the pace so we don't get another stupid deadline lynch. And on Elyse, we had a day and some change left so hurrying things up and getting a claim out of Elyse was the correct play. Have you ever lynched scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #160) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1547, Nero Cain wrote:He wasn't scumreading Elyse and investigated her? like WTF
Like I'm going to feel pretty bad if he does flip Vanilla cop but meh, idk. Lets hang Blitz or Karnos.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #161) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1551, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Vanilla Cop isn't too useful as an investigative for town anyway,
yeah wich is why it makes some sense as a fakeclaim. Like, idk. If he's scum, unless Elyse is his buddy, he knew she was town and that her VT claim was 99.9% likely to be true and its the
ONE
result that he can give. Like the majority of us
ARE
VTs so he could have randomly guessed and been right but it runs the risk out if he says he has a vt result on a non VT we'd know he was lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1529, Shadow_step wrote:I thought my best chance tonight was catching Elyse in a lie, is she was scum.
but as you say, a goon would come back as vanilla so its not like you've confirmed she was town, just not a PR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm....
I
was just about to buy into the blitz/karnos/shadow team and then I looked at 649.

Shadow was a town cop. He did not lurk, you were active and were trying to game solve. He
WAS shot
on n4 but still...

Shadows
claim that he was lurking and being lynchable here doesn't mesh with 649. I mean Kranksa could just be horrible but I'm back to thinking she might be scum especially if he flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't believe you

vote:Blitzkrieg

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #165) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1633, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1630, Nero Cain wrote:Don't believe you

vote:Blitzkrieg
Since you didn't really believe either claim - why push more on Blitz than going back to Shadow?
You do know that I was the one that lead a wagon on him right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1642, MichelSableheart wrote:I'm particularly disliking Nero's play here. Both with the Elyse wagon day 1, and the shadow and blitz wagons today, he seemed more interested in getting them to claim then in actually getting a lynch.
Sometimes I wonder if you actually understand what you post or if you are just randomly saying things. Like there was a day left on day 1. Its customary to have the person claim before they get lynched. Getting Elyse to claim 24 hours ahead of deadline gave us the room to lynch her or not and decide what we wanted to do. Are you upset you are not getting the mislynch you wanted?

I wanted Shadow lynched. I wanted Blitz lynched. Saying that I only wanted their claims is an unbased opinion. The kicker here, is that he doesn't believe Shadows claim but thinks I'm scummy for outting him, scum talking out of both sides of thier mouth?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #167) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1628, Blitzkrieg wrote:I'm the doctor. GG town we lost.
I don't really feel like this is a town reaction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #168) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And lets just ignore the scum motivation in wanting a player dead that they can't kill at night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #169) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That reverse psychology to try to get me to vote Giga is really funny.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #170) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1653, Thor665 wrote:So I'm wondering why you choose to disbelieve Blitz's claim, but apparently find Shadow's claim perfectly fine?
I don't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #171) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1540, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1537, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Nero, from that, I have to wonder if you are ...getting something...?
other than I think his claim is fake fake fake...nope

like are you even reading the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1654, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1642, MichelSableheart wrote:I'm particularly disliking Nero's play here. Both with the Elyse wagon day 1, and the shadow and blitz wagons today, he seemed more interested in getting them to claim then in actually getting a lynch. It's in large part due to him that there are two powerroles out in the open now. That's not scumhunting, that's powerrole hunting, and more likely to come from scum then from town. Add the way he was smearing me day 1, and I would be happy to see him lynched.
What a coincidence...you start calling Nero scum just as the "Nero is scum" sentiment starts flying about the place
TBF, I just think the guy is derpy. Him being scum would help explain why he found Blitz' naked vote scummier than the other naked votes; distancing. But I mean there's so much reasonable doubt in Shadow, Gerry, Karnos.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1680, MichelSableheart wrote:Frankly, the only reason why you would want someone to claim when they're at L-1, is if you would lynch them unless they have a very strong powerrole.

Given the speed at which the Elyse wagon disappeared after a VT claim, I would argue that the willingness to lynch wasn't there in the first place, and any townie reaction would have dispersed the wagon. Which means there was no need whatsoever for the claim you were pressing.

Something similar happened with the Shadow claim. Vanilla cop gives town virtually no information whatsoever. It allows goons to hide behind a VT claim, and it risks outing powerroles. It's probably the weakest of the investigative roles. Yet again, after that claim, everyone unvotes.

Yet when there actually is a strong powerrole claimed in Blitz' doctor, the wagon doesn't budge.

Given all that, what's the point for town for asking for those claims? If the claim has no relation to whether the player gets lynched or not, then there's no point asking for claims in the first place. Better to simply keep them secret and not leak information to scum.
I agree that I never really wanted an Elyse lynch in the first place. I wanted Shadow and Elyse was a big ole' roadblock. Having Elyse hurry up and claim so there was time to decide what we wanted to do is the correct play there. I'm not really seeing why you are getting upset that Elyse claimed and others thought her reaction was town. I assume you think it was a town reaction, so I'm not sure why you think I'm scummy for averting a mislynch. Cog dis much?

I'm also only one person with one vote and I can't push through a wagon by myself so....thats why the Shadow wagon is not a thing right now and I'm not sure why I should care wich scum read gets lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1665, Shadow_step wrote:Nero, what do you think about JJD ?
I think he's POE town. There was a time when I thought he was whiteknighting scum b/c Michel has terrible posts and he was saying they were good but I think there are scummier slots than him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #175) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Thor makes a ton of sense as a Blitz buddy that won't bus her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a Thor/Blitz team would mean the last scum is in

Shadow_step
gerryoat
karnos
MichelSableheart

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor is trying to get me to vote Shadow over Blitz when I, as town, have no reason to vote one scum read over the other.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1677, Thor665 wrote:About the only thing bugging me about that slot is if it is a Titus alt, which I think people were saying(?) Other than that, nothing.
this also gave me an odd feeling, idk why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl get annoyed with you in games b/c as town you tunnel for silly reasons. Here ppl are less annoyed and more scumreading you b/c your whole scumhunting and game solveness boils down to reactions and scum reading those that scumread you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #180) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Thor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #181) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1704, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 1701, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Thor?
Town, pretty obviously so. Do I need to hold your hand?
yes pls. I was mainly asking b/c he had this really strange thing where he was town reading you but if yu were a Titus alt it would change things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #182) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1677, Thor665 wrote:I am currently uninterested in the Blitz wagon, so if you want a hammer you'll be forced to clue me into the brilliance.
About the only thing bugging me about that slot is if it is a Titus alt, which I think people were saying(?) Other than that, nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #183) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I knew you were Titus from the start but I don't see how you being an alt makes you play like scum Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #184) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shhhh she's a scum doc and telling us who she protected would out her buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #185) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what if Kranska is right and shadow is town meaning it would be Blitz/Thor/Gerry team? That kinda makes sense b/c they refuse to hammer her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #186) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then Karnos' Maria hammer was so bad and his D1 reads list was so shitty and
Iioa
y hrmmm....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #187) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
^
^
^
mislynched maria

<---didn't mislynch Maria

In further news, I am currently flirting with the idea that I could be wrong on Shadow and Karnos and d1 I was trying to lynch Kranksa and I've realized that Michel could be dumb town and not dumb scum and was town reading you for awhile. So yes, I have done plenty of reassessing this game but feel free to keep saying things with no basis in reality in a feeble attempt to make me sound scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #188) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll even throw you a bone, why should I town read you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #189) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this might seem insensitive but haven't you been saying you have been sick for months?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #190) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you also used the "I'm sick" excuse last time you were scum. I mean, I'm not saying that you are lying but its totally possible that you are still sick and rolled scum so the "I'm playing while sick!" seems like a p horrible reason to town read you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #191) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I will unvote you if you trade me Rivers :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #192) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but blackmail!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #193) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also going to agree with Elyse that not outting your doc target is kinda awful. Like, if you were a town doc (and you obviously didn't block a kill) scum already know the alignments of everyone her (barring Traitor or SK) so I don't really see a reason you shouldn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #194) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What makes you think we have a vig and why do you think you think that you blocked the scum kill and not the vigs kill?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #195) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IAI doesn't make sense as a vig kill either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #196) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1733, Thor665 wrote:@Nero - you still haven't explained why, when you started on Shadow, that you settled on Blitz after claims.
Neither claim particularly screams as a town claim to me, bot are very acceptable scum claims - so why pick the one you did?
the Shadow wagon fizzled out. I wasn't town reading Blitz. Why should I care which scum gets lynched?
In post 1736, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1648, Nero Cain wrote:And lets just ignore the scum motivation in wanting a player dead that they can't kill at night.
Unless I'm misunderstanding the role, he can be killed, just cant be targeted by PRs.
This correct. It was also who Shadow should have investigated but he's not town so :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #197) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

setup wise, we're going to have 3 or 4 prs so yes, we can't have a tracker, a vig, a vanilla cop, a doc and an asetic. I'm still not getting why Titus thinks there's a vig but if Giga flips town then Blitz and or Shadow is confirmed scum and vice versa.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #198) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Just a reminder Sable that you town read Gerryscum for "towntelling"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #199) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also I don't think Blitz #80 is impossible to come from scum or the push on Trans.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”