7. Almost50
8. Shiro
9. DrippingGoofball
10. Farside22
11. Yume
12. Mathblade
Loopdan
CooLDoG

13. Reasonably Rational (Cerberus v666 + Drixx)
14. grapes
15. mastin2
16. Not Chara
17. kraskaesque (kraska77 + lycanfire)
18. MagnaofIllusion
killthestory

19. McMenno
20. Firebringer
21. TheFuzzylogic99
Seraphim

22. SnarkySnowman
23. Creature
24. randomidget
25. TheWayItEnds

THOSE WHO STILL FIGHT (ALIVE):
Spoiler:
Reasonably Rational (Cerberus v666 + Drixx)
mastin2
Shiro

THOSE LOST IN THE MAELSTROM (DEAD):
Spoiler:
SirCakez was lynched during Episode 1. He was
Doc
, aligned with the
Threats to Earth
Mathblade was lynched during Episode 2. They were
Lars
, aligned with the
Earth
Klingoncelt was killed during Episode 2's climax phase. They were
Amethyst
, aligned with
the Crystal Gems
Yume was killed during Episode 3's exposition phase. They were
Steven
, aligned with
the Crystal Gems.

DrippingGoofball was lynched during Episode 3. They were
Jasper
, aligned with the
Threats to Earth
Not Chara was killed during Episode 3's climax phase.
Firebringer was killed during Episode 3's climax phase. They were
Mr Smiley
, aligned with the
Earth
Skybird was killed during Episode 4's exposition phase. They were
Eyeball
, aligned with the
Threats to Earth
SnarkySnowman was lynched during Episode 4's exposition phase. He was
Marty
, aligned with the
Earth
Titus was killed during Episode 4's climax phase. She was
Onion
, aligned with the
Earth
McMenno was killed during Episode 4's climax phase. He was
Kiki
, aligned with the
Earth
Xkfyu was killed during Episode 4's climax phase. He was
Peridot
, aligned with
the Crystal Gems.

TheWayItEnds was lynched during Episode 5's exposition phase. He was
Navy
, aligned with the
Threats to Earth
Kraska77 was lynched during Episode 6's exposition phase. She was
Mayor Dewey
, aligned with the
Earth
Creature was lynched during Episode 7's exposition phase. He was
Ronaldo
, aligned with the
Earth
Shadow_Step was lynched during Episode 8's exposition phase. He was
Leggy
, aligned with the
Threats to Earth
Farside22 was killed during Episode 8's climax phase. She was
Kevin
, aligned with the
Earth
Thefuzzylogic99 was lynched during Episode 9's exposition phase. He was
Watermelon Steven
, aligned with the
Earth
MagnaofIllusion was killed during Episode 9's climax phase. He was
Garnet
, aligned with
the Crystal Gems.

No one was lynched on Episode 10's Exposition phase.
Randomidget was killed during Episode 10's climax phase. He was
Pearl
, aligned with
the Crystal Gems.

Grapes was removed from the game during Episode 10's climax phase.
Almost50 was removed from the game during Episode 10's climax phase.

NOT CANON (MODKILLED):
Spoiler:
No one, and I aim to keep it that way.

EPISODE SYNOPSYS (GAME EVENTS):
Spoiler: EPISODES 1-3
EPISODE ONE:
EPISODE TWO:
EPISODE THREE:
Episode 1 Begins!
Stress is lowered by 2, to -1.
Firebringer, SirCakez, Almost50, Farside22, CooLDoG are in an alliance!
Skybid gains a 2x vote and an alliance with Steven Universe!
Votecount 1.0
Votecount 1.01
Votecount 1.02
Votecount 1.03
Votecount 1.04
Votecount 1.05
Votecount 1.06
Votecount 1.07
Votecount 1.08
Votecount 1.09
Votecount 1.10
Votecount 1.11
Votecount 1.12
Votecount 1.13
TheFuzzylogic99 replaces Seraphim
Votecount 1.14
Votecount 1.15
Votecount 1.16 : Lynch
SirCakez has been lynched.
During Climax, Firebringer was removed from game.
At the end of the Climax, the 'Message Received' Event resolved, adding 4 stress, to +3.
SirCakez's role info has been revealed.
Stress is decreased by 2, to +1.
Votecount 2.0
Votecount 2.01
Votecount 2.02
Twin Wings replaces Foxbird
Votecount 2.03
Votecount 2.04
Titus replaces Obi-Wan Kenobi
Votecount 2.05
Loopdan replaces CooLDoG.
Votecount 2.06
Votecount 2.07
Votecount 2.08
Mathblade replaces Loopdan.
Votecount 2.09
Votecount 2.10
Shadow_Step replaces Twin Wings.
Votecount 2.11
Firebringer has returned to the game!
Votecount 2.12
Votecount 2.13
Votecount 2.14
Votecount 2.15
Votecount 2.16 : LYNCH
Mathblade was lynched.
Klingoncelt was killed.
Killthestory has been replaced by MagnaofIllusion
Episode 3 Begins with Beach-A-Palooza!
Mastin2 wins Beach-A-Palooza and is revealed to be Centipeetle.
Votecount 3.0
Votecount 3.01
Votecount 3.02
Votecount 3.03
Votecount 3.04
Votecount 3.05
Votecount 3.06
Klingoncelt's role is revealed!
Votecount 3.07
Votecount 3.08
Votecount 3.09
Votecount 3.10
The Event "Remote Detonator" was resolved.
Yume has been killed.

Votecount 3.11
The Event "A Trap For Clods" was activated.
Votecount 3.12 : LYNCH
DrippingGoofball was lynched.
Not Chara was killed.
Firebringer was killed.
Yume's role was revealed.
DrippingGoofball's role was revealed.

Spoiler: EPISODES 4-6

Spoiler: EPISODES 10-12
EPISODE TEN:
EPISODE ELEVEN:
EPISODE TWELVE:
Votecount 10.0
MagnaofIllusion's role is revealed!
Votecount 1.01
Votecount 1.02
Votecount 1.03 : No Lynch
Randomidget was killed.
The Crystal Gems Faction has been eliminated.
The Event "I can't get distracted" was resolved.
The Event "Don't be a stranger" was resolved.
Votecount 11.0

For Those Interested In The Flavor:
Spoiler:
To anyone that wants to watch the show:
Direct Download 720p (plus comics and soundtracks): https://mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Direct Download 1080p (fixed): https://mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
Direct Download 1080p alt: https://sug.rocks/dl.html
Streaming (unofficial): http://theworldofstevenuniverse.blogspot.com/#
You can also find the episodes on Hulu.
Cartoon Network has some of the later episodes available for streaming as well: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/ste ... index.html
Please support the official show.
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:24 am, edited 102 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Varsoon »

GAME RULES

SPECIAL MECHANICS:

"OKAY, I'M READY FOR THIS EPISODE TO END" -- EPISODE FORMAT, EVENTS, AND FLAVOR MECHANICS
Spoiler:
The day phase will be referred to as the 'Exposition' phase.
The night phase will be referred to as the 'Climax' phase.
Each pair of Exposition and Climax phases are referred to as an 'Episode'.
Each fourth Episode is a special episode called a 'Season Finale'.

Each role will have access to unique, flavor-heavy 'Episode Events' that they can anonymously trigger in order to influence the Exposition of any given episode. Notably, each scum role will have a town-flavored event that they can trigger.
Triggering an Episode Event does not count as your submitted Night Action.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, every Episode Event is a single-shot action that will be refunded if it does not resolve.
The Scum team will have factional Episode Events that will flavor and influence the Climax of each episode.
Episode Events will be denoted on rolecards with the following information;
-You will be told when you can activate your event or if it has a delayed activation.
-You will be told the priority of your event. In the instance that multiple Episode Events are triggered, only the highest priority Event happens.
--That said, some events will have a 'zero' priority, meaning they can always be triggered and will always take place and do not keep other Events from happening.
-You will be told the requirements for your event to be triggered.

Season Finales will allow for bigger, more influential events.
Nearly every role and mechanic of the game is more powerful during a Season Finale.

As a final note, all scum have guaranteed safe-claims and roles that fit the flavor of these fake-claims. Do not try to flavor-game this setup.
Scum all have had their flavor crafted before I crafted any of the town roles--I have built this setup around scum having effective, believable safe-claims.
Flavor-claims are not anywhere near the sort of town-clear that you might expect from other games.
Furthermore, I have given scum measures to punish players who are attempting to flavor-game the setup. Claim flavor at your own risk.
We are here to play mafia rendered under the flavor of Steven Universe--I will have no pity for anyone who takes the flavor as a means to attempt to outguess the moderator.

"I AM THEIR FURY, I AM THEIR PATIENCE; I AM A CONVERSATION" -- ALLIANCE MECHANICS
Spoiler:
During each Climax phase, a player may submit (to the mod) the name of any one other player that they wish to form an Alliance with.
If two players pick each other in this fashion, they begin the next Episode in an Alliance.
Alliances grant an Exposition-chat only neighborhood between all members of the Alliance.
Furthermore, many roles will also gain unique abilities due to being in an Alliance.
If you ever end up in a different alliance, your previous one will end.
If your allied partner is killed or lynched, you will still retain the benefits of being in an Alliance for the remainder of the Episode.

During a Season Finale, Allied players can chat in their neighborhoods during the Climax phase.
During a Season Finale, players may submit an extra player to be allied with, allowing for three-player Alliances.

Allying with other players will always resolve independent of all other abilities.
Unless otherwise stated, no ability will normally interact with each player's ability to Ally.
There are mechanics in this game which directly influence Alliances, including abilities that may allow a player to access Alliance PTs they are not a part of.

"THE ABYSS IS NO SUNDAY SWAN RIDE" -- STRESS MECHANICS
Spoiler:
Throughout the entirety of the game, a 'Stress Meter' will be posted and updated with each votecount.
The Stress Meter can fluctuate between 'Slice of Life' and 'Tragic Destiny.'
The Stress Meter begins the game in the direct middle of each of these categories. It can progress to +4 or -4 Stress.
At +4 Stress, or 'Tragic Destiny,' all players require one extra vote to lynch (except in LYLO) and all protective actions always succeed--they can not be redirected and even enhanced priority kills that normally ignore protection will fail on protected players.
At -4 Stress, or 'Slice of Life,' all town players will require one less vote to lynch (except in LYLO) and the scum factional kill will always succeed--it can not be redirected and effects that would cause it to fail for any reason will not.
Many abilities will require the Stress meter to be at or above a certain mark in order to be used.

If a non-scum player dies, the stress meter moves 1 rank towards 'Tragic Destiny.'
If a scum player dies, the stress meter moves 2 ranks towards 'Slice of Life.'

Generally, anti-town Episode Events and outcomes will move the stress meter towards 'Tragic Destiny.'
Pro-town Episode Events and outcomes will move the stress meter towards 'Slice of Life'.
This works to balance the swing of the setup, but also reflects the atmospheric ebb and flow of the show.

GENERAL RULES:

Spoiler:
This game will start with a 'prequel' phase--during this time, all players will be given access to their PTs and some roles may even have specific abilities that can be used. Any players with access to a PT can chat during this phase.
During this prequel phase, players may chat, ask public or private questions about the setup, and submit alliance targets and Episode Events for the first Episode.
The 'prequel' phase will last 48 hours.
As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Also, players may request a prod on another player after 24 hours. Any player may be replaced if they fail to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded by me. If the game turns to night before you can respond to your prod, PM me letting me know you still want to play.
No prods will be issued during Night.
A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps.
You may only ever paraphrase posts made in private topics by other players and this is also subject to the same link/timestamp restriction.
There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings and approved QTs. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to me immediately.

DURING THE DAY (EXPOSITION):

Spoiler:
Each Day will have a two-week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
Day Actions resolve as soon as I am capable of resolving them.
If you submit a day action publicly or privately but you do not want the action to take effect, you must PM me about the action cancellation as soon as you submit the action. If another player makes a post between when you submit the action and when you PM me about cancellation, I will not be able to cancel your day action.
If you have a Day Action that you may submit privately, I will allow you to 'queue' the action to resolve on a trigger such as "When the Day begins" or "If I ever am voted for."
If multiple Day Actions are queued to be resolved on the same trigger, I will resolve them according to NAR rules.
If you do not know when your action resolves in NAR, feel free to ask me.
A simple majority of votes relative to the number of living players is required for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
If the deadline runs out before a majority lynch is agreed on, the day will end in a no-lynch.
Players may vote for a No-Lynch via voting for 'No Lynch'.
Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
Votes should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g. VOTE: Player or VOTE: Player).
Vote revocations should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g. VOTE: UNVOTE: Player or Unvote). Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
Votes/Unvotes must be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone to see.
Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will count.
If you cast a Vote, doing so will remove all previous votes indicated with your name before the new vote is cast--in this way, a player who has a role-related ability to double vote will essentially 'unvote' before casting their new vote, rather than having a lingering double vote.
Your normal vote is a 'voting action' that is only affected by other actions that specifically interact with your vote.
In the case of specific votes (such as an ability that may put a vote called [Extra Vote] on a player), you must use specific tags to submit these votes AND to remove them if you want to unvote with just that [Extra Vote].
If you unvote, you will remove all votes that are clearly controlled by you in the votecount. Unvoting will not remove votes that can not be removed or votes that can only be submitted privately.
Vote counts will be edited into the first post of each page (so long as I can keep up, yo). Other announcements and requested vote counts will receive their own post.

DURING THE NIGHT (CLIMAX):

Spoiler:
Night will have a 72-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
If you expect not to be here to submit your night action during the night, you may send one in in advance.
I resolve Night Actions according to Natural Action Resolution as outlined by the Mafiascum Wiki.
If you do not know when your action resolves in NAR, feel free to ask me.
Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

MISCELLANEOUS:

Spoiler:
Any and all anti-town factions in this game have day-chat.
Please bold all requests to myself so that they don’t get missed.
Do not use standard MafiaScum purple (#800080). This is my color. All other colors are fine.

No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if you can't read it, don't post it).
You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
If you do not understand how your role functions, feel free to PM me.
If you want to chat about Steven Universe or other great cartoons, you can PM me about that, too.
I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mod sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Just know, it's all about intention. If you genuinely mess up, I'll try to cut you some slack. If I determine you're trying to compromise the integrity of the game though, you won't be too happy with the punishment.
Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, so long as I inform you in thread.

THE GOLDEN RULE:

Spoiler:
Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun!
I created Steven Universe Mafia II to bring people together and celebrate a show I love, but, ultimately, to have fun time on site.
Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other! Be cool.

SAMPLE ROLEPM:

Spoiler:
Jane, Ticket Taker and Ex-Girlfriend
I come all this way to return your "Koala princess" DVDs, only to find you with another girl?
You are aligned with the Town Faction. You are Human.
Where's she at, though?

Each Climax Phase, you may target a player to attempt to Ally with.
If that players also attempts to Ally with you, you will form an Alliance.
In addition to the standard benefits of an Alliance, you will also be counted as 'removed from the game' for all purposes other than taking night actions and posting within your Alliance Neighborhood.

EVENT:
Save it for your blog...

EPISODE EVENT: Exposition Only--Activate this ability at any time during the Exposition Phase.
PRIORITY: 0 (This Episode Event will always happen when you activate it)
REQUIREMENTS: You may only activate this ability at -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, or +3 Stress. You must be in an Alliance.
You may immediately end the Alliance that you are in, resulting in your Ally losing all benefits of the Alliance.
This event will also cause your former ally to be unable to join another Alliance during the next Episode.
The Stress Meter rises by 1, towards 'Tragic Destiny'.

Keep Beach City Single!

You are aligned with
Earth
In order to win the game, all threats to Earth must be removed from the game.
In order to win the game, at least one Earth-aligned player must be alive.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Varsoon »

THE GAME BEGAN WITH A PREQUEL PHASE

During this time, anyone with 'pre-game' or 'prequel' powers may submit them to me.
Any Events that can be activated for Episode 1 can be sent to me as well.
You will also be sending your Alliance choices for Episode 1 to me as well.
During this phase, all players may chat in the public thread and in any PTs they may have.
During this phase, there will be no vote-count or usage of abilities that can't specifically be used during this phase.
Use this time to form Alliances and ask me any questions you may have about the game.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Varsoon »

The ruins of the Homeworld Gem's spaceship littered the beach, scarring the usually serene sands with alien metals. It was clear that Homeworld had no sentiments for Earth. With a sigh, Steven surveyed the wreckage, wondering when things had escalated so far. It seemed like just the other day, life was so simple; Train with the Crystal Gems and go on missions to beat monsters. Before he could ruminate on it for long, his father, Greg, found him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Steven! Oh! Thank goodness you're okay! I saw the spaceship start to leave and then it crashed so I came back and--your eye! But you're okay! I guess those jerks were no match for the Crystal Gems!"

Steven blinked, not even realizing his eye had been bruised in the conflict. He shook his head, "No way, they were super strong!"

Greg looked exasperated and confused, "But you were able to beat them back?"

To this, Steven explained, "No. They totally stomped us! This warrior, Jasper, was super beefy and knocked me unconscious. Then they abducted me onto the ship because they wanted to take me away forever. And then we crashed the ship and I almost died! They think I'm Mom? I don't know."

"A-are more Homeworld Gems gonna come after you?"

"I... don't know?"

Greg voiced his support and worries, finding it difficult to relax, although the other Crystal Gems were able to finally placate his concerns. Steven found himself sitting among the wreckage, mulling over everything that had happened. Was all of his training for this, or were there even more threats over the horizon? How would Homeworld respond when they found out? Furthermore--Peridot was still out there somewhere, and there were other dangers looming in the shadows for sure. For a moment, Steven just took it all in, preparing himself for the trials that were sure to come.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Now Connie. Please don't freak out. But a giant laser hand tried to steal me into space. But it didn't, it didn't. I'm back and everything is fine now. Um, Connie. Funny story. As it turns out, there's a lot more Gems out there than we thought. And I think they wanna... kill me? Agh! Hey Connie that... that message I left you was— was just a dream. Hehehe, eeh, she's too smart for that."
-Steven,
Full Disclosure

VOTECOUNT 0.0

Not Voting (25):
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Klingoncelt, SirCakez, Foxbird, Xkfyu, Skybird, Almost50, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Farside22, Yume, CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, grapes, mastin2, Not Chara, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, McMenno, Firebringer, Seraphim, SnarkySnowman, Creature, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch. Well, it would, if anyone could be voted/lynched.
Deadline
: Expired
The Current Stress is neutral:

Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Yume »

I am so adding that song to my playerlist. <3
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Not Chara »

hello everyone.

i only recognize three of you. i look forward to getting to know the rest! :>
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:22 am

Post by grapes »

Bibbity bobbity boop

VOTE: grapes
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:22 am

Post by grapes »

Everyone make sure they get an alliance we only got 2 days.

I'm now currently accepting applications.

We townblock hard. We townblock strong.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

ok. ally with me then. do i need references? i haven't updated my resume in a decade.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Varsoon »

As a note, all powers that affect votes do not work in LYLO/MYLO.
In this way, no single player slot may be the single voting slot on the lynch that decides the game.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8, grapes wrote:Everyone make sure they get an alliance we only got 2 days.

I have to decline this, the homeworld gems have already gave me a good offer.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 10, Varsoon wrote:
As a note, all powers that affect votes do not work in LYLO/MYLO.
In this way, no player may be the single voting player on the lynch that decides the game.
I like this.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

Guys if you don't mind. I am going to use this thread to talk about mostly stuff not related to the game.
Like what I am currently reading/watching/researching/etc.

Currently looking for new equipment because my bike just broke the other day.
Show

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Yume »

In post 11, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8, grapes wrote:Everyone make sure they get an alliance we only got 2 days.

I have to decline this, the homeworld gems have already gave me a good offer.
Join me, let's drive Firebringer scum out of this game!
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Yume »

Also, watch the opening video, the song is amazing. Here is the Japanese version

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

What is up my dudes and dudettes
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:55 am

Post by grapes »

In post 9, Not Chara wrote:ok. ally with me then. do i need references? i haven't updated my resume in a decade.
nope application accepted, please be patient we'll call you within the next few weeks possibly sooner
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 16, SirCakez wrote:What is up my dudes and dudettes
Not much, trying to watch steven universe while studying.
Going as well as expected :)
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:57 am

Post by grapes »

In post 11, Firebringer wrote:I have to decline this, the homeworld gems have already gave me a good offer.
So are you volunteering to be the one person who doesn't end up in a pair or what are you accomplishing with this post.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Yume »

Subliminal message go

EM HTIW YLLA, YROTSEHTHLLIK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:02 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: grapes

Some pretty cool mechanics for this game compared to last.
I can also confirmed myself as town but I need players to target me tonight to do so.

Oh on top of that I'm in a
masonry with firebringer

I'm sure doubters with be a plenty.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:04 am

Post by grapes »

Oh that makes his post go from zero sense to understandable gibberish.

Hi Farside.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 22, grapes wrote:Oh that makes his post go from zero sense to understandable gibberish.

Hi Farside.
HI grapes.
Can you explain why you got a pm before me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

I am in a masonry with SirCakez
so idk how reliable your claim is o.o

~Bee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”