Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, it's amazing to me that I'm apparently the only player int he game who seems to think a ninja SK is even possible.

WHAT THE HELL?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

Yeah, what a freaky possibility that would be, never before has such a situation existed!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:09 am

Post by RachMarie »

In post 5250, Thor665 wrote:I mean, it's amazing to me that I'm apparently the only player int he game who seems to think a ninja SK is even possible.

WHAT THE HELL?
No I stated a recent game where Slan was the ninja and bp both SK Unfortunately he seemed more believable in LYLO than hebi :(

It is Math who is so convinced it can't be 5 red, 5 blue, 1 sk with 31 townies, why she is so convinced on that IDK .
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Mathblade
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:20 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 5250, Thor665 wrote:I mean, it's amazing to me that I'm apparently the only player int he game who seems to think a ninja SK is even possible.

WHAT THE HELL?
The setup used to be public, only 2 mafia teams. And if there was somehow ninja SK, no way they would target Egg! Much more likely that you just messed up your claim. Floundering about vigilante or SK is very fake...
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Elyse »

Yes Thor I'm considering the possibility of a mafia doc because A50, after doing nothing all game, decides to randomly target MathBlade and whip everyone into a frenzy once your head is on the chopping block. Combined with the fact that you're still here when everyone wanted you vigged. How stupid of me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5254, iraonavp wrote:

WHAT THE HELL?
The setup used to be public, only 2 mafia teams. And if there was somehow ninja SK, no way they would target Egg! Much more likely that you just messed up your claim. Floundering about vigilante or SK is very fake...
Okay, so your logic is that an open setup that became closed changed nothing and also that I...what, forgot to list who I saw kill the person I killed/actually saw the person who was the killer and decided to lie about it.

What?
In post 5255, Elyse wrote:Yes Thor I'm considering the possibility of a mafia doc because A50, after doing nothing all game, decides to randomly target MathBlade and whip everyone into a frenzy once your head is on the chopping block. Combined with the fact that you're still here when everyone wanted you vigged. How stupid of me.
:neutral:
Yeah, how scummy of me to not die when *everyone* wanted me Vigged.

What?

The derp is growing in this game, I swear.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol I am being targeted because of the claim and because I actually am not derping and think Thor is town.

If I die Thor gets time.

I reach L-1 Rach can claim and we test Shaziro. My lynch should help Rach put it together. Remember I want to die :)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 5256, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, how scummy of me to not die when *everyone* wanted me Vigged.

What?

The derp is growing in this game, I swear.
I'm saying you might've been saved by a mafia doc.

I would expect one false clear in a game this large and since red scum hasn't had a doc flip, blue scum might.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5255, Elyse wrote:Yes Thor I'm considering the possibility of a mafia doc because A50, after doing nothing all game, decides to randomly target MathBlade and whip everyone into a frenzy once your head is on the chopping block. Combined with the fact that you're still here when everyone wanted you vigged. How stupid of me.
^^ 100% Scum posting :facepalm:

And there was I thinking "maybe" my gut about Elyse was influenced by her play in Borderlands. Thanks for claiming though.

Would you be kind enough to tell me who the last one is? I don't think Irao would be THAT obvious defending his scum-p, so I'm sticking my neck out and giving it 3-way even chances on:

a) Bad Town
b) Bad Blue Scum
c) SK who has a utility to investigate and knows Math is a strong scum role that he needs in-play for a couple more phases to help downsize the relatively big number of conf!Townies.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5257, MathBlade wrote:Lol I am being targeted because of the claim and because I actually am not derping and think Thor is town.

If I die Thor gets time.

I reach L-1 Rach can claim and we test Shaziro. My lynch should help Rach put it together. Remember I want to die :)
Math, you have NOT been right ALL GAME! You have always avoided the DAY LYNCH wagon. If Irao IS you scum-p, then you let him lead the wagon and you stay away, which IS like you, or -more to it- like SCUM!you.

I will -once more- refer to the most recently finished game of GISTOU, this time with final VC of D1 of tha game:
In post 3906, mastin2 wrote:
Twenty-seventh (and Final) Votecount D1
:
KuroiXHF - 15 (DrippingGoofball, Titus, A Song of Ice and Fire, No Retreat, Expedience, RAM, Salt Squad, Cephrir, Heartless, Toogeloo, davesaz, Tim, Luna Fox, BBMolla, dramonic)

Wayward Thinker - 3 (rb, Nosferatu, Klingoncelt)

Heartless - 2 (Almost50, copper223)
A Song of Ice and Fire - 1 (KuroiXHF)
Klingoncelt - 1 (Wayward Thinker)
Luna Fox - 1 (Lady Lambdadelta)
Titus - 1 (Mathblade)
Salt Squad - 1 (Stormblade)

Not Voting - 3 (RachMarie, Wake88, TheWayItEnds)
^^ Town lynchee, Math is a LONELY VOTER on "someone" (incidentally that someone happens to be their sister)

You did "soft-bus" SS on D2, joining their wagon late, and you did contribute to the lynch of LLD on D3 (also joining the wagon late), but that game had special mechanics and 7 factions with a total of 4 different win cons ..etc, so yeah .. there had to be some minor differences is the play style, but -overall- it IS you.

BTW, did anyone notice Math didn't even confront me -as of yet- about my charge on them?? They did not try to counter or discuss anything. They're just trying to yield to the wind and hope that the storm will pass.

And then they say Rach can claim when they're @ L-1?? Why wait? Why waste time if you're town? As Town you would either defend yourself, make a case on someone else or (if neither is good enough) just claim to save the time and effort if nothing more.

The way I see it is they're elongating the day to try and see who has their buddies figured out and/or try to figure out who will target whom with what action at night so they can pick their best kill.

As always, I'm starting to sound like a broken record, so I'll go back to my corner and sit there quietly. I don't think I have much more to add at this point.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5258, Elyse wrote:I'm saying you might've been saved by a mafia doc.

I would expect one false clear in a game this large and since red scum hasn't had a doc flip, blue scum might.
So your logic is he's defending me both at night and during the day, and you want to lynch me first to find out if he's scum.
Because I hear you talking, but I don't see the logic yet.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Gollum »

We think Elyse and Thor are town. Lets lynch Mathblade.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Gollum »

or Boem_u_dusi or Varsoon or anyone that's likely to flip scum.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Lapsa »

my read on Thor has developed to the point i'm unwilling to lynch him.
i'm against Narna and Shaziro lynches. read on Narna seems unlikely to change

torn on MethBlade. he has been VERY polarizing all game long - can't discern his intentions.
such volatile reads more often tend to end up being town though

want to hear more from Basic - scumreading that slot

Vedith should be roped. would like to hear more from Rach on that

i guess i'm ok with Creature lynch - haven't paid much attention on that slot

UNVOTE:

PEdit: burn that shit with fire - ain't even reading the thread -_-
abcedminded
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Gollum »

Don't burn us with fire please master.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 5261, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5258, Elyse wrote:I'm saying you might've been saved by a mafia doc.

So your logic is he's defending me both at night and during the day, and you want to lynch me first to find out if he's scum.
Because I hear you talking, but I don't see the logic yet.
Here's my train of thought:

I was scumreading A50 because he was doing NOTHING all game besides chiming in to answer a theory based question and never really engaged with anyone. Then he was cleared by a gunsmith so I backed off.

Now that you are getting close to being lynched, A50 suddenly decides to contribute by posting a case on MathBlade. (It's a decent case btw and I won't be heartbroken if MathBlade is lynched - he's been weirdly disconnected from the action and spending his time focusing on stupid things like Shaziro's role) It sends up a red flag to me because I don't see why A50 would choose NOW to do this.

I also expected someone on red to flip doc because in a 42p game, I'd expect at least one false gunsmith clear. Assuming all red maf are dead, that makes it extremely likely blue maf has a doc. If you are blue maf and A50 is the blue maf doc, he could protect you at night. This would explain why you haven't been vigged, why A50 posted his case now, and why A50 turned up clear on the gunsmith check.

So yes, it would make sense for him to defend you night and day. Otherwise his role would be useless and people would get paranoid if he made it further and further in the game despite having a gs clear on him.

It definitely makes sense to lynch you first - I don't know what you're arguing there. You have questionable actions that can be confirmed if you're town, and there's no way in hell I'm lynching a gunsmith clear without probable cause when you're still around.

I realize that the chances of this being true aren't super high (hence me still voting the hebi slot), but it definitely explains a lot and I would feel more comfortable with you dead.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5266, Elyse wrote:I realize that the chances of this being true aren't super high
:neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

Like, even if you buy into that concept - you're ignoring that even if I'm lying there have been 5 flips that are potential false Gunsmith clears.
And that's the basis of your logic beyond 'wow, A50 suddenly got active...even though Thor has been on the lynch block since Day 5.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

So basically al the town fake guilties don't matter for scum smokescreen, also we'll ignore the idea of a Godfather as opposed to a Doc, also we'll ignore the two phases Thor wasn't defended by A5o's so called smokescreen (of attacking a slot defending Thor, that Thor defended multiple times himself already - y'know, because that makes sense)

I don't think you're thinking about this at all.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, also, if there is a SK, then that could be the inno to Gunsmith scum, since...knife, or investigation immune, or both.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Elyse:

What makes you think I'm a "doctor"?? Why not a VT? A non-consecutive nights hider/commuter? Or even -as Thor pointed out- the SK??
Also, you do realize Drixx (the flipped town doctor) was in my neighbourhood, right? So 2 doctors in the neighbourhood? Or a doctor and a nurse of opposite alignments?? Or... I mean.. what exactly leads you to specify DOCTOR here??

Also, a scum doctor who was trying to take a bullet at night instead of the town doctor?? I mean, I did mention it in the hood and -for some odd reason- Drixx decided to put it out on air in the main thread that I told him I was going to try and get shot to save the town PRs including himself. That would work for scum if this was single ball, but to say that and then he outs it in multi-ball is .. erm.. inexplicable??!!

Now the thing that annoys me the most: You've now explicitly said that my case on Math does make sense, but you're adamant on pushing on Thor based on a weak theory of me-him being linked together?? You mean you want to go after a conditional lynch over one that you admit to be a "decent" one???

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 5265, Gollum wrote:Don't burn us with fire please master.
just realized that i'm mixing you up with hebichan and you posted despite being replaced

still a decent firewood
abcedminded
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5272, Lapsa wrote:
In post 5265, Gollum wrote:Don't burn us with fire please master.
just realized that i'm mixing you up with hebichan and you posted despite being replaced

still a decent firewood
Gollum has been replaced?? By whom?!

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 5271, Almost50 wrote:Or... I mean.. what exactly leads you to specify DOCTOR here??
neither Skelda nor serra looks like vighits
abcedminded

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”