Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #6000 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spoiler:
In post 5055, Dwlee99 wrote:my bet is ranger anti so if we lose and I was right I can spam quote this
In post 5055, Dwlee99 wrote:my bet is ranger anti so if we lose and I was right I can spam quote this

Added the spoiler tag.
~Skull
Last edited by Skullduggery on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6001 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Dwlee, you need hugs not scums.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6002 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'M NOT ACCEPTING HUGS FROM ANYONE IN THIS GAME WHO WASNT A PAL
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6003 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Pals are town who correctly read ranger and I.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6004 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Glad I got to passive aggressively secure the page top before you ruined it, titus. Idk if that was deliberate or not.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6005 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 9, Final Vote Count:

(1)
Ranger -- Dwlee99
(0)
Suzune

(2)
Dwlee99 -- Ranger, Suzune

Not Voting:
N/A

With 3 votes available, it took 2 votes to hammer.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6006 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Dwlee99 was lynched on Day 9. He was
Rashid, Vanilla Townie

Suzune was killed in the endgame. She was
R. Mika, Town Mason
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6007 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Ranger survives to the end! She was
Ibuki, Mafia Goon

Which means...

The Mafia team is victorious!

Ranger, PeregrineV, Antihero, Varsoon, and Titus have won the game!
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6008 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Town Role PMs:

Spoiler:
Greetings, TiphaineDeath, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia
! In this game, you will be playing the role of...

Elena

Conditional Bulletproof/Double Doctor

Aligned with the Town

Feel the rhythm of the land! The fun-loving and free-spirited Elena may be more of a lover than a fighter, but that certainly doesn't mean she can't get the job done when it comes time to throw down. This lanky lady's graceful Capoeira fighting style has left many foes seeing stars after they made the mistake of underestimating her. Behind that friendly smile and cheerful demeanor is the spirit of a warrior who will do anything to protect the people she holds dear.

Daytime Abilities:
During the day, you may vote to lynch any living player in the game.

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you may choose to either make yourself Bulletproof or place Doctor protection on two other living players in the game. While Bulletproof, you are impervious to any standard killing actions that target you. While under your Doctor protection, the two players you specify will be impervious to any standard killing actions that target them.

You cannot name yourself as a recipient of your Doctor protection. If you do not specify an action, you will not do anything on that particular night phase.

Passive Abilities:
See above.

Win Condition:
You win when all non-Town players have been eliminated from the game and there is at least one Town player still alive.

Please reply to this PM to let me know that you understand your role and that you have read and understand the game's rules. The game will not begin until I receive confirmations from at least 18 players.

Greetings, beeboy, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Vega

Tracker

Aligned with the Town

Stand aside and gaze in reverent awe as the true personification of beauty graces you with his presence. The narcissistic Vega has never been lacking in self-confidence, though his monomaniacal obsession with all things beautiful does tend to go too far sometimes. In his never-ending quest to rid the world of all things unrefined and vulgar, this Spanish prettyboy has left his fair share of ugly corpses in his wake. Those who cross Vega's path had better hope they live up to his refined standards or they could find themselves sporting more than a few new scars.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you may target any living player in the game to learn who, if anyone, that player targeted with a night action.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:
You win when all non-Town players have been eliminated from the game and there is at least one Town player still alive.

Please reply to this PM to let me know that you understand your role and that you have read and understand the game's rules. The game will not begin until I receive confirmations from at least 18 players.

Greetings, Suzune, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

R. Mika

Mason

Aligned with the Town

Loud, flamboyant, over-the-top, and always ready for a fight -- Rainbow Mika is everything that springs to mind when you imagine the wacky world of professional wrestling. This effervescent grappler lives each day to the fullest as she continually strives to prove herself in the wrestling ring. Her ultimate goal is to one day surpass her idol and mentor, Zangief, to become the best wrestler in the whole world. With enough hard work, dedication, and training, anything is possible!

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
zakk/Kappy is confirmed to be aligned with the Town faction. The two of you may converse privately in The Locker Room.

Win Condition:

Greetings, zakk/Kappy, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Zangief

Macho Mason

Aligned with the Town

Aaaand in this corner, hailing from Mother Russia, standing seven feet tall and weighing in at 400 pounds, he is the Red Cyclone...
ZAAAANGIEEEEEF!
This iconic Street Fighter grappler is as imposing and intimidating as they come. (I know I wouldn't want to mess with a man who literally wrestles bears in his spare time, that's for dang sure.) Those who wish to test their mettle against this massive mountain of muscle and chest hair had better be prepared to take a few suplexes for their trouble.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
Suzune is confirmed to be aligned with the Town faction. The two of you may converse privately in The Locker Room.

Additionally, since you are Macho, any protective actions that target you will have no effect.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Almost50, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Dan

Cowardly Hider

Aligned with the Town

Stand aside, weaklings, because the real hero of the Street Fighter universe has arrived at last! Oh, what's that? You say you've never heard of the great and mighty Dan Hibiki before? Oh, how I pity the life you've wasted. Everybody knows that Dan "The Man" Hibiki is the best fighter in the world. He has the strongest muscles, the most powerful moves, the most beautiful face, the most charming personality, the biggest dick, and the most spotless win/loss record you've ever seen. Those simpletons who mock Dan for being a weak comedy relief character are all just jealous of him. Their names are recorded meticulously in the Secret Dossier Of People Who Overtly Act Like They Hate Dan Hibiki But Secretly Love Him Even Though They Will Never Admit It -- or "The SDOPWOALTHDHBSLHETTWNAI" for short. There are a lot of names on this list.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you may select any living player in the game to hide behind. While you are hiding, all actions that target you directly will fail. Additionally, all actions that target the player you are hiding behind will affect you as well. You cannot hide behind yourself.

Passive Abilities:
Since you are Cowardly, you will be reflexively roleblocked if you try to hide behind a player who is not aligned with the Town faction.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Heat, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Sakura Kasugano

Neighborizer & De-Neighborizer

Aligned with the Town

The always affable Sakura may look like your average high schooler, but she's actually a world-class fighter who has proven her might in countless battles over the years. Despite it all, though, Sakura always maintains a positive attitude and keeps a smile on her face even in defeat. Her infectiously cheerful personality makes her a delightful person to be around, so it's easy to see why she has so many good friends all over the world. Not bad for an average girl from the suburbs of Tokyo, huh? Now if only she could do something about her dismal math grades....

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you may select any living player in the game to add them to your personal neighborhood topic, Kasugano Backyard. You may also neighborize someone during the pre-game if you'd like.

Additionally, you have the ability to remove one player from your neighborhood topic during the night phase if you so desire. You can use both your neighborize and your de-neighborize action on the same night.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Nero Cain, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Skullomania

Strong-Willed Delayed One-Shot Day-Vigilante & Conditional Bomb

Aligned with the Town

What is there to say about a guy in a skeleton-themed bodysuit who makes Kamen Rider poses and calls himself "Skullomania"? Saburo Nishikoyama is a former salesman who got tired of his boring job, so he started dressing up like a complete nutjob and fighting crime like a masked vigilante, because why the fuck not? I'm not joking either -- that is his entire backstory. You now know everything there is to know about the crime-fighting lunatic Skullomania. It is impossible not to love this complete goofball of a character.

Daytime Abilities:

Additionally, during the day phase, you may kill any living player in the game by posting the command
Dayvig: (Player)
in the game thread in bold font. You may only perform this action once and you may only use this ability starting on Day 2. If you try to shoot someone after a hammer has occurred, nothing will happen. Your Dayvig shot will not end the day phase.

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
As long as you have not used your Dayvig shot, you are a Bomb. If you are targeted by a successful killing action while you are a Bomb, you will explode and kill the player that killed you. If more than one player targets you with a successful killing action, your explosion will kill all of them. However, if you ever use your Dayvig shot, you will no longer be a Bomb.

Additionally, since you are Strong-Willed, your actions cannot be blocked or redirected in any way.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Fire Assassin, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

M. Bison

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

The domineering warlord M. Bison has consistently been the Street Fighter series' primary antagonist almost since the beginning. His ambitions of world domination and mastery over the malevolent force known as Psycho Power make him a formidable foe indeed. When he's not actively trying to take over the world, M. Bison's other hobbies include developing more ruthless super-soldiers for his army, keeping his underlings in line, explaining why he's called "Vega" in Japan, and being portrayed by Raul Julia in terrible 1990s live-action films.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Nosferatu, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Akuma

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

The demonic warrior Akuma lives for one reason and one reason only: to become the strongest fighter who has ever lived. To this end, his entire life is devoted to relentlessly training both his mind and body to hone his skills. Akuma has no interest in weaklings and is constantly in search of better and stronger opponents who can push him past his limits and make him even more powerful than before. The strong win and the weak lose; that is the law of the world.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, TheWayItEnds, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Dudley

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Gentleman boxer Dudley has always valued politeness and chivalry and simply will not tolerate rudeness or vulgarity from the people he encounters. Just because we're all trying to beat the tar out of each other on the field of battle, that doesn't mean we can't be civil about it, right? Anyone who steps into the ring with Dudley had better mind their manners or else they might find out just how difficult it is to make rude remarks with half their teeth missing.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Luna Fox/Prophylaxis, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Urien

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

If you're looking for the most despotic character in the Street Fighter universe, look no further than the tyrannical Urien. This loincloth-wearing madman seeks to rule everything around him with an iron fist and regards himself as nothing less than a god amongst men. Those who stand in his way are crushed underfoot without mercy. Oppose this dangerous absolutist at your own risk. (Just don't stare at his bulge. That's impolite, you know.)

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, SirCakez, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Cammy

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

I think we can all agree that amnesia sucks. Cammy White knows firsthand how frustrating it can be to lose one's memories, but for her, the suckitude of the situation goes one step further with the knowledge that she used to be one of the villains that she is fighting to vanquish. As a former "Doll" of the tyrannical M. Bison, Cammy has committed her fair share of atrocities against humanity while obediently carrying out her deranged master's bidding. Although she was eventually able to break free of Bison's control, she did so at the cost of her own memories. Now that she has been given a chance to start her life anew, this battle-hardened ass-kicker is ready to atone for her past sins and dish out some good old-fashioned justice to those who once controlled and corrupted her.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, DrippingGoofball, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Adon

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be whacked in the face with a baseball bat swung by a Major League Baseball player? No? Well, too bad, because Adon is about to kick you in the nose and that's exactly what it's going to feel like. This cocky Muay Thai fighter's deadly strikes are powerful enough to knock even the most seasoned warriors flat on their butts. Take my advice and don't pick a fight with Adon unless you're in the market for some impromptu rhinoplasty.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Brian Hollywood, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Karin

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Ugh.
Poor people
, am I right? They act all uppity when you command them to do something for you, then act like
you're
the bad guy when they're the ones who refuse to cooperate. And then, to top it all off, they have the nerve to get their filthy blood and sweat all over your impeccable clothes when you beat them to a pulp for their appalling display of insubordination. Such ingrates. It's a good thing these droves of mindless shambling peons have a strong, confident, and graceful leader like Karin Kanzuki to keep them in line and maintain order. What would their pitiful lives be like without her? I shudder at the thought.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Dwlee99, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Rashid

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

With a grin on his face and a spring in his step, Rashid of the Turbulent Wind doesn't seem like the kind of guy who can beat you black and blue at a moment's notice, but looks can be deceiving. This tech-savvy inventor has created a portable device that allows him to harness the power of the air around him, allowing him to supplement his fast-paced parkour-inspired fighting style with devastating wind-based attacks. No matter how bad the situation may be or how overwhelming the odds may seem, the easygoing Rashid will always greet each new challenge with a smile and a never-say-die attitude.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Dunnstral/Jackrito, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Alex

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Let's get ready to rumble! This grappler from the Big Apple is always ready for a fight, a showdown, a brawl, and maybe even a slobberknocker every now and then. Despite his short temper and penchant for violence, Alex is a good dude at heart who fights to protect those he cares about. If you ever threaten his loved ones or get on his bad side for any reason, you'd better believe that Alex has a suplex with your name on it!

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Last edited by Skullduggery on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6009 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Mafia Role PMs:

Greetings, Antihero/SoulEaterQUEEN, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

F.A.N.G.

Reflexive Poisoner

Aligned with the Mafia

If you think the tall, gangling, scarecrow-esque F.A.N.G. looks completely ridiculous, then congratulations, you've already fallen for his trap. This master manipulator will use any and every underhanded tactic in the book to get an advantage over his opponents, especially those who underestimate him based on his unthreatening appearance. As a master of poison-based attacks, the enigmatic F.A.N.G. is also a feared assassin who has quickly earned the respect of his peers in the sinister Shadaloo organization. There are only two types of people in this world: those who kill and those who die. Any fool who challenges F.A.N.G. will quickly discover which category they fall into.

The other members of the Mafia team include...
  • Titus (Juri Han, Roleblocker & One-Shot Strongman)

• PeregrineV (Q, Neighborhood Spy)

• Varsoon (Rolento, Goon)

• Ranger (Ibuki, Goon)
You may communicate with your allies in the Mafia Faction Private Topic. This thread will be open during the pre-game, during the Night phases, and during the Day phases.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you and the rest of your team can choose to kill any living player in the game. Only one of you can perform the kill.

Passive Abilities:
If any player performs an action on you during the night phase, they will be reflexively poisoned and will die on the following night phase. You may only poison one person per night phase, so if more than one player performs an action on you on any given night phase, you will only reflexively poison whomever performed the first action according to Natural Action Resolution.

Win Condition:
You win when your team controls at least 50% of the votes (or nothing can prevent this from happening) and there is at least one member of your faction still alive.

Safe-Claim

If you ever feel that a safe-claim is necessary, I can guarantee that nobody else in the game has received the following role PM:
Spoiler:
Greetings, Antihero/SoulEaterQUEEN, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Dhalsim

Motion Detector

Aligned with the Town

There aren't many people in the world who can turn yoga into an effective fighting style, but then again, there aren't many people in the world quite like Dhalsim. This magnanimous monk typically prefers to avoid conflict, but in situations when fighting is a necessity, he is more than capable of defending himself thanks to his stretchy limbs, scorching fire breath, and calm demeanor that allows him to remain placid in even the most dangerous situations.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the Night phases, you may target any living player in the game. If that player performs an action or if any other player in the game performs an action on your target, you will detect these actions. You will not detect your own action.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Titus, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Juri Han

Roleblocker & One-Shot Strongman

Aligned with the Mafia

In her never-ending quest for power, the sultry Juri Han had an experimental device known as the Feng Shui Engine implanted into her left eye socket. This advanced apparatus greatly amplified her natural strength and speed, but it also had the unintended side effect of turning the already-ruthless Taekwondo expert into a sadistic killing machine who derives pleasure from inflicting pain and misery upon others. With the Feng Shui Engine making her mental state more and more unstable with every passing day, it's possible that Juri's ravenous appetite for destruction and dominance may never truly be satiated.

• Antihero/SoulEaterQUEEN (F.A.N.G., Reflexive Poisoner)

• Ranger (Ibuki, Goon)
You may communicate with your allies in the Mafia Faction Private Topic. This thread will be open during the pre-game, during the Night phases, and during the Day phases.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you and the rest of your team can choose to kill any living player in the game. Only one of you can perform the kill. If you perform the kill, you have the option of making it a Strongman kill, which will punch through any protective, redirecting, interfering, or role-blocking actions that may exist in the game. You may only perform one Strongman kill throughout the game.

Additionally, you have the ability to roleblock any living player in the game during the night phase to prevent them from performing any action that they may possess. You cannot roleblock yourself. You can roleblock a player and perform the standard factional kill on the same night if you'd like, but you may not roleblock someone on the same night that you perform a Strongman kill.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:
You win when your team controls at least 50% of the votes (or nothing can prevent this from happening) and there is at least one member of your faction still alive.

Safe-Claim

If you ever feel that a safe-claim is necessary, I can guarantee that nobody else in the game has received the following role PM:
Spoiler:
Greetings, Titus, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Chun-Li

Private Topic Cop

Aligned with the Town

As the self-professed "Strongest Woman in the World," Chun-Li has been kicking butt in the Street Fighter universe for more than 25 years. Her iconic kick-heavy fighting style has left many foes writhing in pain as she continues her quest to dispense justice and make the world a safer place. Whether she's cleaning up the streets of Shanghai as an agent of Interpol or fighting to stop the dastardly villains of Shadaloo, Chun-Li is more than capable to getting the job done with poise, grace, and style.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you may investigate any living player to learn whether or not they currently have access to a private topic of any kind. Private topics include Mafia faction topics, Mason topics, Neighborhood topics, and any other private thread that may exist in the game.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, PeregrineV, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Q

Neighborhood Spy

Aligned with the Mafia

The enigmatic Q is about as mysterious as they come. Very little is known about this trenchcoat-wearing masked man. His motivations are unclear, his speech is unintelligible, his fighting style is highly unorthodox, and nobody is quite certain whether he's even a flesh-and-blood human being or not. All we know is that whenever and wherever Q shows up, disaster is sure to follow.

• Ranger (Ibuki, Goon)

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you and the rest of your team can choose to kill any living player in the game. Only one of you can perform the kill.

Passive Abilities:
You have access to the Kasugano Backyard neighborhood topic, but nobody knows you're there. You cannot lose access to this topic for any reason.

Win Condition:

Safe-Claim

Spoiler:
Greetings, PeregrineV, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Charlie Nash

Tree Stump

Aligned with the Town

You can't keep a good soldier down. Although former US Marine Charlie Nash was officially declared dead during a fatal military operation in Thailand, he finds himself mysteriously resurrected several years later with large portions of his broken body grotesquely augmented and patched together. With no knowledge of who or what brought him back to the land of the living, Nash embarks on a grim quest for answers -- silently praying all the while that his reconstructed body will hold together long enough for him to find closure.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
If you are ever lynched or killed, you may continue to post in the game thread if you so desire. Once you are dead, however, you may no longer vote, you can't be targeted by any day or night actions, and you don't count as a living player for endgame purposes.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Varsoon, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Rolento

Goon

Aligned with the Mafia

Calling military veteran and demolitions expert Rolento F. Schugerg "evil" may not be entirely accurate, but there is no denying that there is something sinister about this man. He enjoys fighting and destruction just a bit too much for it to be healthy, and his dream of creating a utopian military nation with himself as dictator-for-life definitely approaches M. Bison levels of despotism. Whatever you want to call him, though, I think we can all agree that Rolento is a very, very dangerous man.

• Ranger (Ibuki, Goon)

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Safe-Claim

Spoiler:
Greetings, Varsoon, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Laura Matsuda

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Flamboyant Brazilian brawler Laura Matsuda is more than just a pretty face; her deadly Jiu-Jitsu moves and shocking electricity-based attacks make her a fearsome addition to the Street Fighter roster. When she's not improving her grappling skills by wrestling Zangief or teasing her excitable younger brother Sean, Laura likes to cut loose and enjoy every moment to the fullest. There isn't a single force on Earth that can keep this free-spirited beauty down for long!

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Greetings, Ranger, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Ibuki

Goon

Aligned with the Mafia

Being a ninja is about more than just fancy spells and throwing sharp objects with pinpoint accuracy and camouflaging yourself to hide among the shadows. It also involves a whole lot of daily training and classes and chores and discipline and
ugh,
who has time for all that? It's no surprise, then, that impulsive ninja-in-training Ibuki decided to abandon her boring and secluded life in her small forest village to live in the much livelier and more modern city of Tokyo. Finally free from the shackles of her strict upbringing, Ibuki can finally cut loose and live the life she's always dreamed of!

• Ttus (Juri Han, Roleblocker & One-Shot Strongman)

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Safe-Claim

Spoiler:
Greetings, Ranger, and welcome to
Street Fighter Mafia

Makoto

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Always the competitive tomboy, Makoto has devoted her entire life to mastering the unique style of karate that her father made famous. Despite her young age and small stature, Makoto is a tenacious and highly focused warrior who can stand her ground against even the mightiest foes. With a few more years of training, the highly disciplined Makoto has the potential to become one of the strongest and most feared fighters in the world.

Daytime Abilities:

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6010 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

The dead thread can be found here.

If I don't hear any objections, the Mafia faction private topic, the Neighborhood topic, and the Mason topic will all be released in about 48 hours.
Game Setup, Day Actions, and Night Actions:

01 Almost50 (Dan, Town Cowardly Hider)
02 SirCakez (Cammy, Vanilla Townie)
03 beeboy (Vega, Town Tracker)

04 Ranger (Ibuki, Mafia Goon)

05 Nero Cain (Skullomania, Town Strong-Willed Delayed One-Shot Day-Vigilante & Conditional Bomb)
06 Fire Assassin (M. Bison, Vanilla Townie)
07 Nosferatu (Akuma, Vanilla Townie)
08 Suzune (R. Mika, Town Mason)
09 TiphaineDeath (Elena, Town Conditional Bulletproof/Double Doctor)
10 Dwlee99 (Rashid, Vanilla Townie)
11 DrippingGoofball (Adon, Vanilla Townie)
12 Brian Hollywood (Karin, Vanilla Townie)
13 TheWayItEnds (Dudley, Vanilla Townie)
14 zakk/Kappy (Zangief, Town Macho Mason)

15 PeregrineV (Q, Mafia Neighborhood Spy)
16 Antihero/SoulEaterQUEEN (F.A.N.G., Mafia Reflexive Poisoner)

17 Luna Fox/Prophylaxis (Urien, Vanilla Townie)
18 Heat (Sakura, Town Neighborizer & De-Neighborizer)
19 Dunnstral/Jackrito (Alex, Vanilla Townie)

20 Varsoon (Rolento, Mafia Goon)
21 Titus (Juri, Mafia Roleblocker & One-Shot Strongman)
Pre-Game:

Heat neighborizes beeboy

Day 1:

Brian Hollywood is lynched

Night 1:

Almost50 hides behind Fire Assassin
TiphaineDeath becomes Bulletproof
Heat neighborizes TheWayItEnds
Titus kills DrippingGoofball (Strongman kill)
beeboy tracks TiphaineDeath (Sees TiphaineDeath performing an action on himself)

Day 2:

PeregrineV is killed
Titus is lynched

Night 2:

Almost50 hides behind Varsoon (Unsuccessful)
TiphaineDeath protects Nero Cain
TiphaineDeath protects Luna Fox
Heat neighborizes Antihero (Poisoned)
Varsoon kills beeboy
beeboy tracks TiphaineDeath (Unsuccessful)

Day 3:

SirCakez is lynched

Night 3:

Almost50 hides behind Suzune
TiphaineDeath protects Nero Cain
Heat neighborizes Luna Fox
Varsoon kills Nero Cain (Unsuccessful)
Heat dies of poison

Day 4:

Varsoon is lynched

Night 4:

Almost50 hides behind Fire Assassin
TiphaineDeah protects Antihero (Poisoned)
TiphaineDeath protects Suzune
Antihero kills Nero Cain

Day 5:

Fire Assassin is lynched

Night 5:

Almost50 hides behind TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeah protects Antihero (Poisoned; Almost50 is also Poisoned)
Antihero kills Luna Fox (Unsuccessful)
TiphaineDeath dies of poison

Day 6:

TheWayItEnds is lynched

Night 6:

Almost50 hides behind zakk
Antihero kills Luna Fox
Almost50 dies of poison

Day 7:

Antihero is lynched

Night 7:

Ranger kills zakk

Day 8:

Nosferatu is lynched

Night 8:

Ranger kills Dunnstral

Day 9:

Dwlee99 is lynched
Suzune is killed in the endgame

Ranger survives to the end
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6011 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

That concludes Street Fighter Mafia! Thanks a lot for playing, everybody. If anyone has any questions about anything, let me know.

Congratulations to the Scum team on their victory. They earned it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #6012 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6013 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Ranger »

<3 Dwlee.
I'm so sorry about that.

But yeah...ultimate recovery, there.
Two scum dead on D2 (our two strongest PRs), leaving us effectively blind the rest of the game. That was an uphill battle the entire game, and I honestly thought Suzune was going to vote me.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #6014 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Ranger »

Dead thread says I'm not authorized to read. :/
Also, yeah, no problem releasing the mafia PT.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6015 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 6014, Ranger wrote:Dead thread says I'm not authorized to read. :/
You did this at the end of Killer Instinct Mafia too. For goodness sake, just give me a few minutes to update everything. Sheesh.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #6016 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Ranger »

SirCakez wrote:RANGER NEVER LURKS THIS MUCH AS TOWN
Um, actually, yes I do.
I told you before I got a role PM I was going to lurk.
Real-life also interfered in my play this game. You saw it in Diffusion of Power, even! I hardcore lurked that game.
The lurking wasn't what made me scum.

The protecting of my scumbuddies, in particular Titus and PeregrineV did, as did my refusal to back down from reads until I had no choice (zakk/Suzune), and how my read on Antihero never changed. (I maintain that townreading him was not a scumclaim, but the WAY I townread him was.)

But the lurking?
Not so much.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6017 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Hey if anyone wants to know how you lose an unloseable game just start reading on day 5 and don't stop.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #6018 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Ranger »

Fire Assassin wrote:Sad that scum really really are going to coast this.
Seems to be a pattern these days for scum.
Especially with ranger.
Again: that implies I haven't been coasting regardless of alignment.
But, I have.
You saw it first-hand in Antihero's science UPick. I wasn't giving that game my all.
There were reasons I was scum.

Lurking was not one of them.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #6019 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Ranger »

SirCakez wrote:What happens constantly with Ranger!scum is she lurks for a while, gets wagoned them vomits out a lot of AtE and "content", then goes back to lurking.
It's a super easy pattern to recognize.
THIS part is true, though.
The only problem is...Ranger!town lurks for a while, gets wagoned, and
doesn't
vomit out AtE and content...then gets mislynched.
So it's a great tell if you can actually see me live to give it!
It's just that you're not gonna get that far if I'm not alive. :P
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #6020 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Ranger »

Luna Fox wrote:I highly doubt town will win this, my death might frame zakk and Suz.
That was the idea, yes. :P
We had no conftown alive at that point, except the masons.
I flat-out told Anti we weren't killing the masons.
So, we needed to kill a VT.

You were not only the towniest-looking VT, but also the VT whose death I could easily spin against zakk/Suzune.
Still kinda bummed I couldn't pull off that lynch, but oh well.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6021 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Thanks for brining it home Ranger.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #6022 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Ranger »

Luna Fox wrote:wow Ranger actually did a pretty solid attack
Give me 200 pages of BS and town playing as if they're scum, and yeah, I can throw together some pretty convincing arguments.
It's actually becoming something of a scumtell I think.
I can't recall a town game I've been in recently where I've made a convincing argument. (After all...they've almost all been town losses.) Mostly mislynched, or if nightkilled my reads not followed. I just don't put in the conscious effort to make a solid point.
(me pictures zakk and ranger actually fighting in a fighting game).
It actually felt that way sometimes, first against zakk, then in my brawl against Dwlee. Of course, I had a secret weapon:
Confidence.
I convinced myself I was actually town making points that were
so
valid that there was no way I was scum and no way my opponent wasn't scum, and I think that tone came across in my posting well.
beeboy wrote:I have never seen a mason have to put in so much effort into not getting lynched.
Probably because you've never seen a mafiate put so much effort into trying to lynch the mason. :P
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #6023 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Ranger »

Titus wrote:Thanks for brining it home Ranger.
Thanks.
Now never make me do that again. :P

There's a reason I lurked, and it wasn't because of strategy.
You know how exhausting that posting storm was on me?

Posting a single readslist every day is a nice, casual way for me to play, regardless of alignment. I'll point out things I've noticed that need to be commented on, but otherwise, it's low-effort posting that still allows me to accomplish something regardless of my alignment.
Getting in a heated wall war is stressful and I hated every minute of it.
Though, I do admit, the fight against zakk and Dwlee was thoroughly enjoyable.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6024 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Great then. Give me a little more at start and we'll be deadly. Titus scum is only as good as her teammates are active. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”