mastin2, Yume
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
Farside22
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman
McMenno (1):
CooLDoG

Not Voting (15):
Klingoncelt, SirCakez, Foxbird, Skybird, Almost50, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Reasonably Rational, Not Chara, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, Seraphim, Creature, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-09-21 15:10:00)
The Current Stress is -1:

Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Not Chara »

OBK: why didn't you answer my question?

between those, i pick Rational. but it's barely been a day and i'd like to read first.
which do you pick? including me.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 876, Not Chara wrote:OBK: why didn't you answer my question?

between those, i pick Rational. but it's barely been a day and i'd like to read first.
which do you pick? including me.
I did. I answered it in the dialogue that I had with Creature, which is why I said "keep reading".

I would pick you at the moment.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Not Chara »

yes, i know you 'answered' it. the post i quoted was the last thing you said about me to Creature. now where did i say i was townreading Creature? quote it.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 878, Not Chara wrote:yes, i know you 'answered' it. the post i quoted was the last thing you said about me to Creature. now where did i say i was townreading Creature? quote it.
You didn't say verbatim that you townread Creature. Your behavior indicated you townread him which is plainly evident from the posts that I quoted.

You didn't objectively say you were breathing, but I still presume that to be true.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Not Chara »

so, you made an assumption that my acting civil and friendly to a player has anything to do with my read on them, then proceeded to call that a 180 on my read?

and you didn't even quote the only ammunition you might have had on this point, which is the post where i say i agree somewhat with Creature's view that hunting is harder without votes to look at. still has nothing to do with my read, but i might have actually seen where you're coming from with that.
here, all i see is someone looking for something to attack. even Creature thought you were full of it as you tried to convince him, and he was the one i was scumreading. :>

VOTE: Obi-Wan Kenobi
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

Trust me Not Chara, this isn't unusual for Titus.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

does Titus really do this as town? is that why they claimed to be oft-scumread?

also, do you happen have a non-meta reason for why they could be town here? i dislike looking through past games if i can help it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Now, I have the reaction I was looking for.

NC had the two players who were possibly scum wagoned together. NC if scum, most likely is scum with RR or Creature due to the rule of 3. (Namely if a scumfuck gives a reads list where there's multiple scum, more likely than not there's a buddy). By having Creature and RR as the options, I could see if NC would bus or not. By approaching this from that angle, NC clearly didn't believe in their scumread allegedly on Creature or RR.

NC has had irregular interactions with RR that have been documented by other people. Yet, she suddenly it's not wanting to rope them.

NC's reactions have been like this all game.

VOTE: NC
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 868, Not Chara wrote:my memory can be very bad. this excludes Almost50, who i am aware of.
I feel special! :P Then again, I do tend to be one of those unforgettable characters! :P :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 883, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Now, I have the reaction I was looking for.

NC had the two players who were possibly scum wagoned together. NC if scum, most likely is scum with RR or Creature due to the rule of 3. (Namely if a scumfuck gives a reads list where there's multiple scum, more likely than not there's a buddy). By having Creature and RR as the options, I could see if NC would bus or not. By approaching this from that angle, NC clearly didn't believe in their scumread allegedly on Creature or RR.

NC has had irregular interactions with RR that have been documented by other people. Yet, she suddenly it's not wanting to rope them.

NC's reactions have been like this all game.

VOTE: NC
love the timing of this, as i'm in the middle of looking back on why Rational is scum. still, OWK is much worse.

this is very weak. did you ask for my gut reads list specifically to make this kind of attack? was the ridiculous assertion that i made a 180 flip on my read on Creature also part of this?

Spoiler: unrelated to game
my pronouns are it/its or they/them.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 880, Not Chara wrote:so, you made an assumption that my acting civil and friendly to a player has anything to do with my read on them, then proceeded to call that a 180 on my read?

and you didn't even quote the only ammunition you might have had on this point, which is the post where i say i agree somewhat with Creature's view that hunting is harder without votes to look at. still has nothing to do with my read, but i might have actually seen where you're coming from with that.
here, all i see is someone looking for something to attack. even Creature thought you were full of it as you tried to convince him, and he was the one i was scumreading. :>

This is caught for wrong reasons. Your case is fine but you didn't quote the best evidence, so I'm going to rebel over here.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Snarky is town.
CoolDog might be town?

~Bee
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Yume might be scum but I am not 100% understanding what is going on with the claims so I guess I will leave that one be.

~Bee
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@Cakez can you give us some updated reads pls.
@Almost can you do more things please.

~Bee
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, so Mastina AND Titus are pushing Not Chara. I guess this is the best sheep I could ever commit to in this game!

VOTE: Not Chara

Of course this could be called opportunistic, and could also be labelled OMGUS, so would be perfect to comply with beeboy's request to "do more things". Switch off the main lights please and put me on the focus of the spotlights for a while! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and in case it isn't clear: NC already voiced their suspicion of me, so OMGUS readily exist on my part. As for opportunism, I have never voiced my suspicion of them either, so my jump on their wagon is unwarranted it seems.

Come one, people.. put some pressure on me. :P

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

Hey idiots we aren't lynching Chara
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:18 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Yeah I'm not really keen on the Chara wagon atm
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Not Chara »

okay, Almost50.

on grapes: looking back, there isn't that much material for grapes as town in the recent game. most of it isn't stuff i find terribly alignment indicative. i may have been taking grapes for granted for reasons. i still think they're town, because of the back and forth with kraska and the reads that i can see coherent reasoning for. but grapes isn't my focus today, as we're allied and i will hopefully be speaking at length with them there.

on Rational: nearly all of Drixx's posting is material i can't follow from a town perspective. and the previous conversation surrounding that 'slip' is one of them. Cerb's defense of Drixx's actions () also rubs me the wrong way. yes, i'm aware that mastin asked for Cerb's opinion here. in , Cerb expresses their displeasure with my answers: "was hoping for more" but still calls it all lacking in any alignment information, at all. that, and the whole line of questioning was based on a small question i asked about whether Rational would ally with me. what information was Cerb looking for anyway?
does
make me eager to see what Drixx has to say about Titus. (see the line about assuming) also, i don't believe the post they quoted was me making an assumption... it was my opinion, which i gave reasons for. i fully expected a response, but the "stop assuming shit" line in particular seems like an overreaction.
there are a few other things here that i'm skipping because i've spoken about them before. i also just noticed that they never responded to my .

Creature was a gut read, but there were probably some posts i could go look for specifically that influenced it. my mind has changed somewhat after his interaction with Titus. i'll wait and see how he plays as the game continues.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 886, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 880, Not Chara wrote:so, you made an assumption that my acting civil and friendly to a player has anything to do with my read on them, then proceeded to call that a 180 on my read?

This is caught for wrong reasons. Your case is fine but you didn't quote the best evidence, so I'm going to rebel over here.
i... what? are you saying there are
better
reasons that you're scum?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

amendment to . it should read "there isn't that much material for grapes as town in the early posts of the game."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 895, Not Chara wrote:
In post 886, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

i... what? are you saying there are
better
reasons that you're scum?
No. You're whining that I didn't use the best post (you refer to it as the only ammunition) to make my case that you 180ed your read. You're basically stating that my case is fine but I didn't use the best evidence so you'd OMGUS me instead.

Even in your next post, you follow up with my comment being "weak" rather than "scummy" because you've been more concerned with how you're perceived than finding scum.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Firebringer »

This is such a TvT
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

Like if someone told me "I need textbook example of TvT" I would direct them to this
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”