Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 890, Almost50 wrote:OK, so Mastina AND Titus are pushing Not Chara. I guess this is the best sheep I could ever commit to in this game!

VOTE: Not Chara

Of course this could be called opportunistic, and could also be labelled OMGUS, so would be perfect to comply with beeboy's request to "do more things". Switch off the main lights please and put me on the focus of the spotlights for a while! :P
i was under the impression that sheeping is lazy and scummy. does publically stating that you're sheeping erase that somehow? (this is referencing both Yume and Almost50, though Almost50 seems committed to highlighting everything scummy about this by calling himself out before anyone else can)

Firebringer, Snarky, since you're both not into it: who is scum on my wagon, and who is just lazy?

Also, if Firebringer could answer about Titus. i really like Obi-Wan is so scummy that Rational can be left alone for the moment.

edit: could you please explain why this is town? i don't understand it.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 894, Not Chara wrote:okay, Almost50.

on grapes: looking back, there isn't that much material for grapes as town in the recent game. most of it isn't stuff i find terribly alignment indicative. i may have been taking grapes for granted for reasons. i still think they're town, because of the back and forth with kraska and the reads that i can see coherent reasoning for. but grapes isn't my focus today, as we're allied and i will hopefully be speaking at length with them there.

on Rational: nearly all of Drixx's posting is material i can't follow from a town perspective. and the previous conversation surrounding that 'slip' is one of them. Cerb's defense of Drixx's actions () also rubs me the wrong way. yes, i'm aware that mastin asked for Cerb's opinion here. in , Cerb expresses their displeasure with my answers: "was hoping for more" but still calls it all lacking in any alignment information, at all. that, and the whole line of questioning was based on a small question i asked about whether Rational would ally with me. what information was Cerb looking for anyway?
does
make me eager to see what Drixx has to say about Titus. (see the line about assuming) also, i don't believe the post they quoted was me making an assumption... it was my opinion, which i gave reasons for. i fully expected a response, but the "stop assuming shit" line in particular seems like an overreaction.
there are a few other things here that i'm skipping because i've spoken about them before. i also just noticed that they never responded to my .

Creature was a gut read, but there were probably some posts i could go look for specifically that influenced it. my mind has changed somewhat after his interaction with Titus. i'll wait and see how he plays as the game continues.
RR is a hard creature to read. Everyone who knows their slot knows they like to hold off on making findings as to whether or not things are alignment indicative. It drives me up a wall, but it's something they do. When they say hoping for more, it's hinting that he was hoping you'd do more to sort them. That interaction, combined with their crumbing to me, makes me second guess my read on RR. Do I trust them indefintely? No. I trust them enough to not want them roped today. Particularly when you haphazardly case them.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 900, Not Chara wrote:
In post 890, Almost50 wrote:OK, so Mastina AND Titus are pushing Not Chara. I guess this is the best sheep I could ever commit to in this game!

Of course this could be called opportunistic, and could also be labelled OMGUS, so would be perfect to comply with beeboy's request to "do more things". Switch off the main lights please and put me on the focus of the spotlights for a while! :P
i was under the impression that sheeping is lazy and scummy. does publically stating that you're sheeping erase that somehow? (this is referencing both Yume and Almost50, though Almost50 seems committed to highlighting everything scummy about this by calling himself out before anyone else can)

Firebringer, Snarky, since you're both not into it: who is scum on my wagon, and who is just lazy?

Also, if Firebringer could answer about Titus. i really like Obi-Wan is so scummy that Rational can be left alone for the moment.

Sheeping is player and situationally dependent. No tool is scummy or townie, just some players favor certain tools more than others. As a general matter, scum tend to sheep but not always. Good to know that you're afraid to sheep.

Almost50 pressuring you for a response to his question, which you still haven't answered, is pretty telling. Scum can throw absent questions to everyone and not care when they are ignored. Town follow through, town have plans that eventually reveal themselves. The fact you OMGUSed Almost immediately after he pushed you and did the same thing to me is pretty revealing.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 897, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 895, Not Chara wrote:
In post 886, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 880, Not Chara wrote:so, you made an assumption that my acting civil and friendly to a player has anything to do with my read on them, then proceeded to call that a 180 on my read?

and you didn't even quote the only ammunition you might have had on this point, which is the post where i say i agree somewhat with Creature's view that hunting is harder without votes to look at. still has nothing to do with my read, but i might have actually seen where you're coming from with that.
here, all i see is someone looking for something to attack. even Creature thought you were full of it as you tried to convince him, and he was the one i was scumreading. :>

VOTE: Obi-Wan Kenobi
This is caught for wrong reasons. Your case is fine but you didn't quote the best evidence, so I'm going to rebel over here.
i... what? are you saying there are
better
reasons that you're scum?
No. You're whining that I didn't use the best post (you refer to it as the only ammunition) to make my case that you 180ed your read. You're basically stating that my case is fine but I didn't use the best evidence so you'd OMGUS me instead.

Even in your next post, you follow up with my comment being "weak" rather than "scummy" because you've been more concerned with how you're perceived than finding scum.
no, i'm saying your case is terrible, but if you'd used the post i was talking about, i could see reasoning for town to think i was townreading Creature.

you've also got things backwards. i voted you, and you finally felt safe enough and voted me back. your vote was on Creature, while you were saying that out of Creature, Rational, and myself, you would vote me. it was also on Creature while and the relevant conversation was happening.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 900, Not Chara wrote:alling himself out before anyone else can)

No one is scum on your wagon, just bad

My read on titus is meta dependent so can't go into it, it's a lot like this.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Yup.

I deliberately wanted a Creature wagon to see someone else's reaction. That someone else was you. I fully came into today attempting to find your partner in RR and Creature.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 902, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 900, Not Chara wrote:

Sheeping is player and situationally dependent. No tool is scummy or townie, just some players favor certain tools more than others. As a general matter, scum tend to sheep but not always.
Good to know that you're afraid to sheep.

Almost50 pressuring you for a response to his question, which you still haven't answered, is pretty telling. Scum can throw absent questions to everyone and not care when they are ignored. Town follow through, town have plans that eventually reveal themselves. The fact you OMGUSed Almost immediately after he pushed you and did the same thing to me is pretty revealing.
i have answered it.
Almost50 is still scummy for their aggressive response to me asking a question in response to theirs. i apologized at first because i believed they'd asked me a question that i hadn't seen/remembered... but no, their aggressive reaction was because i saw their question about Rational and grapes and wanted to know why they were opposed to the thread's opinions on them.

sheeping: so... sheeping isn't alignment indicative, except scum tend to do it? alright. and, fantastic assumption about me with the bolded. so should i expect you to continue to assume scummy things about the players you're trying to mislynch for the rest of the game?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Firebringer »

I have way too many townreads right now.
Like 10 people.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 907, Firebringer wrote:I have way too many townreads right now.
Like 10 people.
Who are you not townreading? I have quite a few myself.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

Town:
Titus hydra
Not chara
Yume
Mastin
Far side
SnarkySnowman
Skybird
Cool dog
Almost50
Mcmenno

Hmmmmmmmmm
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

i think KTS might be scum
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 753, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 752, farside22 wrote:Obi: why do you think voting will pressure creature to do something?
Why is he the one your pushing the most?
Well he's promised content, but that's secondary. It's not his reaction I am looking for. I obviously will not answer more directly than this. I will explain why once I get the reaction I was seeking.
Okay.
Why did you do this and what happened with your read on kraska?
In post 754, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'll go bullet points.

early mason claim. whyyyyyyy (and yes is just as scummy, joke or not -__-)
"oh wait being a mason is a joke"
"I believe obi / cakez claim".........................................................................
**Cakez note
farside is fake af

tl;dr "obi is scum for doing more or less same shit as me"

+a few other reasons but this is fine for now.

and that Cakez note. Farside do you still townread Cakez?

Vote farside guys
Holy misrep batman.
But seriously did you just piece meal that shit together or what?
In post 756, McMenno wrote:I like snarky for town for now
Explain why?
If it has anything to do with attacking me.
Bite me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@ Fire

ObiWan
Firebringer
Yume
Mastin
Farside22
Skybird (Weak)
Almost50
Mcmenno
KTS
grapes
Cakey (weak)
Random (weak)

This is mine. Beeboy thinks Snowman is town though soo...

Scum don't fake Innocent Child.

@Farside, Read on to your question.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

Why do you think KTS is town?
Show

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 913, Firebringer wrote:Why do you think KTS is town?
Scum do not fake innocent child.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

I honestly didn't take that claim seriously especially when the after comment was "don't vote me"
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

Has Carson ever put in a IC in his games? I can't for the life of me remember
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

Forget it, not meta diving mod I'll just ask.
KTS you seriously a IC?
Show

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 915, Firebringer wrote:I honestly didn't take that claim seriously especially when the after comment was "don't vote me"
His comment still draws attention to himself in a way that's consistent with town trolly KTS. And yes Varsoon has definitely put in innocent children. The catch is they are usually delayed in some format. In Stevens Universe 1, RR was an innocent child delayed until Day 5.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

His claim is fake though.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 918, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 915, Firebringer wrote:I honestly didn't take that claim seriously especially when the after comment was "don't vote me"
His comment still draws attention to himself in a way that's consistent with town trolly KTS. And yes Varsoon has definitely put in innocent children. The catch is they are usually delayed in some format. In Stevens Universe 1, RR was an innocent child delayed until Day 5.
KTS only trolls as town now?
Show

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:59 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Ignore KTS for now. It'll be clear what his alignment is after he's posted some. For now he'll probably just troll. Give it till ~Day 3 imo
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 920, Firebringer wrote:
In post 918, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
KTS only trolls as town now?
Not exclusively. That type of claim is consistent with town KTS. Why would scum randomly announce they were an innocent child? It's the type of act that just draws attention.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

imo calling that town or scum from him when it's not confirmed is pretty meaningless
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 921, SnarkySnowman wrote:Ignore KTS for now. It'll be clear what his alignment is after he's posted some. For now he'll probably just troll. Give it till ~Day 3 imo
This might be for the best.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”