Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #449 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

So quick question: should I bother reading the last 18 pages? Is there any real content or is it just fucking around, pregame bullshit?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

FUCK okay. I don't know how much I'll have to contribute but I will do my best to slog through it.

P.S. alliance anyone???
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

CooLDoG I will ally with you
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I have a lot of trouble with large themes, not necessarily because of the larger player size but because a lot of players tend to take it as an excuse to shitpost and troll and what have you rather than playing the actual game. This pisses me off which also tends to tilt my scumdar and read players as scum who are probably just town shitting around. It also increases my apathy levels and makes it more difficult for me to get firm reads. I know I can't be the only player like this; farside mentioned it earlier in the thread. Cool it on the shit posts; post well or not at all. There's already going to be a lot of noise in this thread. Firebringer, in particular, needs to tone it the fuck down.

Probably should do some real content too. But what content do I have?
Hmmmmm.

Well.

Creature is my strongest non-Mastin/Yume townread (i.e. based purely on play).
KTS is town.

I mostly just have a list of players I am peeved at but I think TheWayItEnds stands out as good scumread material.
Vote: TheWayItEnds
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 950, SirCakez wrote:
In post 942, Seraphim wrote: Creature is my
strongest non-Mastin/Yume townread
(i.e. based purely on play).
Then what is this from Sera O.o
I've gotta assume there is something going on behind the scenes with regards to Yume/Mastin that is not being claimed and unless Mastin rolls out and calls Yume scum, Yume is staying on the townpile regardless of what they do and/or Mastin dies. But I hope we get some clarification before that happens.

I am voting TWIE because currently he hits the profile for likely lurker scum. Not my strongest scumread as someone seems to have inferred from my vote, but the one I want to vote at this juncture in the game.

Almost50: we have not been warned against claiming, but we have been warned against relying on flavor to try and solve the game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Why not, farside?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Actually you are totally right about Xkfyu. randommidget has yet to post during D1 and TWIE's posts are pretty shit in general.
Unvote
Vote: Xkfyu
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 997, farside22 wrote:
In post 994, Seraphim wrote:Why not, farside?
Why not xfy or random.
That's the point.
Twie is the one you picked so I'm asking why him over others.
Gut mostly. If I were to try and qualify that statement, out of the lurkers his show the greatest disengagement from the game. When I was working to catch up, I knew that there was no way all of the scum were in the active players list. I didn't have any particularly strong scumreads, just a lot of conflicting personalities and drama in which it was too soon to call who was scum or not. And a lot of shitposting. So I decided to go through some of the lurker isos and see if I could catch something. I tend to do better when there's less information to compute as there is less possibility of read dilution. TWIE stood out as "drive-by" lurking and it seemed like a good place to start until so more stuff happened.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm on the fence about a lot of players but here are some thoughts and reads I've had.

farside is town (Even though I will probably get accused of buddying w/e). A high level of engagement with the game and probably the game's strongest scumhunter currently. Which is why Snarky is really hard to read. On the one hand, the push is bullshit. On the other hand, they are putting themselves out there very strongly with their bullshit read/case thing. I'm uncertain as of this moment if that's because Snarky is scum caught with their pants down and now forced to push the read until they can weasel their way out of it OR they are town who genuinely believe what is actually not a fantastic scumread at all. So I'm sitting on that one.

SirCakez and McMenno are two other scumreads I have. If a wagon emerged on either on them, I would definitely join in. grapes has largely outlined a fairly excellent case on Cakez, but there is a strong tendency of surface level play, a going through the motions of engagement. McMenno has been lurking in the wings and also rolefishing super hard. I think every player here wants more answers in terms of role shit but McMenno's questioning of Mastin seemed like scum using the pretense of that lack of information to try and secure a lynch.

I wanted to pressure TWIE almost more than I scumread them. If that makes sense. See if I could beetlejuice them into the thread.
Same thing with Xkfyu. The big difference here being that they showed up and made some other awful posts.

I am really not sure what people are seeing in Not Chara as scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: McMenno

McMenno vs SirCakez, I prefer McMenno.
Mastin, why do you think McMenno is town? I am really interested.

When I have more time, I will iso Not Chara. They have posted an awful lot so it's hard for me to get a lock; I want to delve deep into their mind and play to get the understanding I want.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think both could very possibly be scum. And I would be VERY interested in those reasons. I am someone who prides themselves on being able to read town intent and authenticity in posts. None of McMenno's posts have had it. What am I missing?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I will have a substantial post tomorrow, a lot of stuff to deal with today.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”