kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by kuror0 »

I'm here gl and have patience it has been ages since the last time i played.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:47 am

Post by kuror0 »

Well boring. Any thoughts? besides the obvious "we are doomed"?
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:48 am

Post by kuror0 »

I think you were too quick to jump on skiddish and she pushed you hard for your reads on me.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:34 am

Post by kuror0 »

Wow I just now notice skiddish was the jk. Now this makes things waaaay easier. we know the set up and I was actually worried about the PR cause we did get some attention with so many towns lurking.

True I don't know why she didn't claim, maybe she didn't even remember? but it was poor play, and I think someone called a lot to claim, we probably can't really blame gm or Lmk for that. (After checking the thread) -> GM called that someone should call intent and let people claim, and Lmk did call intent like 3 times since yesterday, so I don't see it too viable to push for them on this.

Agree with the NK on gm. Without her, town activity will probably drop more if this continues. Plus she was the only one defending MW so, if he doesn't do that well during half this day phase someone will probably go for him.

About distancing I will probably start the day pressuring you for your jump on skiddish if I wasn't scum this game I know I would have found your jump way too scummy. So it would be good for you to check some bases to prove you were suspecting her or w/e defense against the incoming buss you see fit. If I see you are displaying poorly I will pressure you tho I will try avoid your lynch but it may not come naturally so it worries me a bit.

Mmm I really haven't played in a long time and I really can't remember too many things so I am just playing as I see fit.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:21 am

Post by kuror0 »

So we agree on the NK on gm right? I thought about killing dongem replace to deny info as a possibility as well. But gm hasn't said that much about her reads so not sure where we stand there. She isn't the one looking townier and we may be able to frame her eventually but we may also fail miserably so what do you think?

p-edit: at this point it doesn't matter who commits the kill there are no pr left to be worried about. You seem confident while I feel we didn't end looking so good, but maybe it is just my paranoia kicking.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:06 am

Post by kuror0 »

I hate being mafia I couldn't help but feel guilty as heck when pushing for skiddish. I mentioned her AtE because it was really making me feel bad and her defense wasn't so bad actually. I have a hard time bussing or pushing if I feel the person is being geniuine so don't worry about me and if you need to hang me go for it. We still have 1 fake claim possibility if the time comes.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:54 am

Post by kuror0 »

oh it is not that bad. I won't replace out unless my time schedule again goes to shit. so yeah let's kill gm and see how everything turns out. About bussing do it if you see it necessary I will do the same, no point in planing things so ahead as I'm not good following plans anyways.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:02 am

Post by kuror0 »

Ok so it is done. Day 2 will probably decide if we win or lose so gl.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by kuror0 »

sure. I try to avoid long post cause they consume a lot of time too and most of the time I'm at work with small windows to post.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by kuror0 »

we both had in mind claiming bp, but I'll be honest coming out at the start of d3 without a reasons would sound like complete bs to me. I thought about pulling someno night kill shenanigans but let me ask something first.

@grapes if we are 6 players how many we would need for a lynch, 4?
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by kuror0 »

I think if you claim right at the start of day phase for most if would be shady and it would actually go against your objective. seems you are panicking now due to Galagya and gamma words. As for the NK so far I do think jon is the wildcard. I don't really know whats on his head so I can't predict how he will start d3. for now I believe our kill must be either jon or gamma I don't want to lynch lmk and Galagya is a viable wagon.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:20 am

Post by kuror0 »

I think I can make a decent case on Galagya so I want to keep him around, plus he hasn't done any hardcore scum hunting so for now I think he is not that dangerous. Lmk already is reading Galagya on the scummy side and I've been buddying Lmk with hopes something good comes from it. I can make a case on why he is obvtown from my pov so I am not worried about someone asking for it and in the worst case I get lynched mby he gets some attention out of it. If you really want to claim then well go ahead and let's see how that goes. I thought about a wild claim(you or me) and then counterclaiming, forcing a lynch on one of us but pretty much securing the remaining one would be conf town and winning the game for both, but maybe it is just too much effort and risk.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:02 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 31, boring wrote: As for your case against Galagya, the way we ended yesterday, I'd look really awful if I came in helping you tunnel her. I can think of three good ways to handle this to support you. The best, most believable idea, I think, is that I could resist your tunnel on Galagya, and start a parallel wagon on you with shitty logic, which you'll be able to dispel with a BP claim if I'm too convincing. Two, I could seem unsure and ride the fence, using MYLO as my excuse, and claim BP when people get close to lynching me for dragging my feet. Three, I could start the day with a synopsis of everyone's ISOs and conclude that either LMK or Gamma was the best vote, which would let us adjust to whatever town is biting onto.

What do you think would work best with what you have planned for Galagya?
for this part. Don't sheep me. If you are going to vote yours must be the last vote on the Galagya wagon. So make it look like you are not really sure either by fence sitting or pushing on some other player or whoever you see fit.

-I doubt anyone will pressure someone for not voting in this stage. that would be foolish.

-I won't be attacking lmk at all. I will only vote him if my vote hammers his mislynch not before that.

Now for the course of action if a townie votes another townie. there are some things we need to be sure.
1. we are both around and checking when the vote happens, if 1 of us vote and the other is not around to hammer it is pretty much like claiming scum imo.
2. make sure the vote is real. For some reason I've been paranoid about a fake vote or some sort of bait like that.
3. we can come up with a special phrase or word or something to indicate the other we are around and checking. for example I can be checking constantly from 8am to 12m and 2pm to 5pm during weekdays. (when this post is submitted is about 11am so make the conversion to your local time) But there are days where the workload spikes and I can easily get dragged by the work and forget or prevents me to check. During weekends there is no use I am almost always outside and busy so if the derp vote happens during weekends i will not probably be around or won't have the time to check constantly.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:14 am

Post by kuror0 »

nvm it is easier. if any of us(from now on called scum1) gets to the topic and see town voted another town, will just post something small and simple just to let scum2 know that scum1 will be around and checking constantly. At this point if scum2 comes sees that the small post of scum1 was made 30min or less ago then scum2 proceeds to vote for the town. and the set up is rdy so scum1 can hammer. Any thoughts about it. that's all my mind can pull atm terrible couple of nights + workload.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:18 am

Post by kuror0 »

oh and btw I will be late for the next day phase, it will start with my weekend. So feel free to proceed as you please regarding the bp claim I will just adapt to the situation.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:19 am

Post by kuror0 »

ah just now I notice you are gmt -6 and I am gmt -5. ok got your signal if the opportunity arrives but I doubt it. I will probably be able to join sunday afternoon/night or worst case monday morning from work. I won't have anything prepared as I just remembered I suck sticking to a long term plan and feel better working things as they come.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:34 am

Post by kuror0 »

oh well easier to know. So kill jon and gl next day phase. I will be checking here in a couple of hours to send the kill if you haven't or check any last messages you left.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:29 am

Post by kuror0 »

Well weekend starts now and i will be submitting the kill now then. I
Kill Jon
see ya sunday. gl