Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Space Cowboy [Shiro + Diamond Sentinel]Occult Investigator
Imprisoned
Investigotor of some kind could gain access to both pt's , got accuesd about being scummy from several players (fire , mathblade , Jaread , world , MC) , had an argument with MC , was a bit defensive , Was the main wagon , they started to push McMenno , Mc prisoned them as OMGUS

Tracking Space cowboy wagon :
VC 1.02: Space Cowboy (4): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, Mathblade, Grovyle
VC 1.03 : Space Cowboy (5): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, Mathblade, Grovyle, Jaereed
VC 1.04 : Space Cowboy (5): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, Jaereed, karnos, Koggz
VC 1.05 : Space Cowboy (4): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, karnos, Koggz
VC 1.06 : Space Cowboy (4): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, karnos, Koggz
VC 1.07 : Space Cowboy (7): Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, karnos, Koggz, Worldzmine, Mathblade, McMenno
VC 1.08 : Space Cowboy (4) Vedith, Daenerys and Dragons, Worldzmine, McMenno

Right after VC 1.08 Space Cowboy voted MC , MC cahnged his vote to someone else and prisoned him immidiatly. Vedith and MC were saying Space Cowboy is confirmed scum but VC looks like the wagon was departing. so many people voted MC together. which is interesting. Vedith posted a bulshit reaction test to protect SC which is rising my eye brows.

This is certainly interesting this looks like SC if scum could be bussed during day 1 and I see Karnos there at some point. Vedith was pushing them so hard and that obviously fake day vig protect was somehow teatric which seems like scum troll tbh but seems idiotic for scum to do at the same time. I think I don't like the way MC did the vig need to read him as well to make sure about this.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 52, PeregrineV wrote:If Math vigs Karnos and Karnos is scum, that will at least 90% confirm Mathblade.
with my knowledge so far it will confirm Jaread as town , I don't know how and when and in what circimistances math claimed that and this definitky need to be checked. it will make math a scum killer but if the roles are picked in a draft there is a chance for our vig shots to be in hands of mafia.

still that makes math a scum killer which is something to consider about her though.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
Investigotor of some kind could gain access to both pt's , got accuesd about being scummy from several players (fire , mathblade , Jaread , world , MC) , had an argument with MC , was a bit defensive , Was the main wagon , they started to push McMenno , Mc prisoned them as OMGUS
McMenno/NahdiaRigger(Day Vig)Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , dayviged them right afterward (in his 12 post)

ok so I just realized MC was a member of Matrix pt with randomidget and detective moonlight (inspectorscout)
I really like to know if the vig shot was discussed in that pt or was something he did on his own.]

Nahdia drafted and got force replaced. there is nothing more about that cuase the game wasn't officially began at that point.

random voted yume (which is my slot so town which is ok cuase it was random but in page 22 but he was a reaplce in). Expressed intrest in voting Space Cowboy in 760

ok I'm a little bit confused here. I'm not sure if that was a scum day vig , I like to see why he got voted so easy so fast and why the people who were scumreading SC suddenly changed 180.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

fuck it shouldn't be bolded that much >.>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
McMenno/NahdiaRigger(Day Vig)
Imprisoned
Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , dayviged them right afterward (in his 12 post)

fixing my table format

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

do you know who were the members of the adventure party on night 1?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
Imprisoned
Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , dayviged them right afterward (in his 12 post)
JareadFace(day 1 party leader + ?)Alivepushed Dragons with ABR a bit , backed off becuase of cake ATE(?) , joined SC wagon , discussed about the night adventures but not the party (was there a party at all?) , traded a ring with mathblade

"The Day 1 Party Leader and Mr. Johnson are linked to a roles in Pregame, and not selected by any player whatsoever" I cant understand this sentence from mechanics.

@mod can you explain the ^ sentence from your setup description post? what do you mean "a roles"

Was there any mod public announcement about trading rules? is it exactly the same as it was in Saga?

I can see why he changed his vote to MC

Jaread joined matrix or not? if yes did he talked about it with matrix group?

Jaread had chat with his party , he had chat when he had the vig shot? did he talked about the vig shot with his party?

I'm not sure if there is anything useful in day 2 discussion, can you give me a summery what was all that timezone thingi all about?

ok now I'm a little bit confused : Math claimed any of the two death's or not? this is a question i need an answer for as well.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

so jaread traded a ring to mathblade without discussing it in game thread?

this is interesting.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm tired , will do the rest tomorrow.

but this game is sure intresting atm.

I have a strong townread on both jaread and math atm and I think karnoos will flip scum I'm just not ok with the fact they delayed this to night cuase thats stupid.

I don't know why randomidget was lynched but the matrix group is sure scummy as fuck in my view at the moment becuase they had chat with MC , this needs detailed answers from the members of matrix or someone who can check that out.

I don't know what to make of ABR leave as well . I need to review the timing of that as well.

I feel there is a chance for SC be scum , I didn't read their full iso but I trust that shot more than the sudden shift of the winds which happened there. eaither scum tried to buddy a soon dead town and attacked their own partner MC or there was scum voting SC so dragons look bad for the place in VC's , Karnoos was there on SC for a bit so if we trust the guilty on Karnoos (which I think framer is highly unlikly cuase math is confirming they consulted about that vig shot)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #62 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Did ABR ever talked about him exiting this thread? if yes can you point it to me?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #63 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

our pt is getting spied on. There was no reason for a scum to join a pt they can just spy on so I beleive you and on lesser degree abr are town cuase I'm really iffy on the other pt. I think something is really of about the way that day vig got handeled.

so initial raw guess : this pt was full town , matrix had 1 or even 2 scum to begin with

and this pt Is definitely spied.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #64 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

K is there anything about yourself you wanna tell me that makes you town or obvtown in any manner?

I like to be in neighbourhood ith town and it seems had no need to be in the pt's cuase they could watch them. I beleive klingon inno on ABR so I am sad he is not in here anymore.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #65 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
Imprisoned
Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , He tried to fish location of people (Astral/Matrix) , dayviged Cowboy right afterward
JareadFace(day 1 party leader + ?)Alivepushed Dragons with ABR a bit , backed off becuase of cake ATE(?) , joined SC wagon , discussed about the night adventures but not the party (was there a party at all?) , traded a ring with mathblade , was the leader of last night adventure party , publickly copped Karnoos before NAR system (used math blade consult), got a guilty on him
MathbladeStreet Samurai (Mr. Johnson)AliveMr. Johnson day 1 (is she still?) , had a chat with jaread day 1 (?)+ night 1 (+still?) , went on adventure Night 1 , was involved in the consulting group who got a guilty on Karnoos , believes its single ball , Believes Kling is scum for receiving ABR letter , claim they received a vig shot who are going to use on Karnoos tonight.
KlingonSniperAliveLow content , I don't like the way they choose who to vote in post 821 its screaming false dilemma , don't like her hypocrasy in voting yume but defending PV

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #66 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Name
role
Current state
Description
Imprisoned
Imprisoned
Was a member of Matrix PT , suspected SC at start , didn't really talk about it or push it or anything , He tried to fish location of people (Astral/Matrix) , dayviged Cowboy right afterward
VedithGangerAlivepicked last , beleives MC was smarter than that for doing such idiotic gambit , did a protection show but his iso seems trollish till that point so its ehh? , voted Karnoos day 1 instead of MC , low content day 2
JareadFace(day 1 party leader + ?)Alivepushed Dragons with ABR a bit , backed off becuase of cake ATE(?) , joined SC wagon , discussed about the night adventures but not the party (was there a party at all?) , traded a ring with mathblade , was the leader of last night adventure party , publickly copped Karnoos before NAR system (used math blade consult), got a guilty on him
MathbladeStreet Samurai (Mr. Johnson)AliveMr. Johnson day 1 (is she still?) , had a chat with jaread day 1 (?)+ night 1 (+still?) , went on adventure Night 1 , was involved in the consulting group who got a guilty on Karnoos , believes its single ball , Believes Kling is scum for receiving ABR letter , was pusing SC early day , was suspecting Mc and Karnoos during day 1 , claim they received a vig shot night 1 which she is going to use on Karnoos tonight , was pushed by ABR and KC during day 2
KlingonSniperAliveLow content , I don't like the way they choose who to vote in post 821 its screaming false dilemma , don't like her hypocrasy in voting yume but defending PV
grovyle [Firebringer +hebichan]Summoner (1s lovely neighborizer , 1s commuter , 1s swap in party , 1s day messager)
Dead : town
ABR wanted access to a summoner in Astral pt (reason unkown) , was a part of adventure party night 1 , pushed space cowboy backed of becuase math agreed with him! (fire why I cant understand you!) , had twnread on karnoos :/

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #67 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok PV i have 2 questions from you

1 - assume I am the inventor who gave mathblade a vig shot (I said assume , I'm definietly not claiming anything in this post) , and I have another shot of that ability. who do you think is the best person to have it?

2 - assume what I gave mathblade is a permanent vig ability that I can recharge her each night (means she can have a vig shot from now on on each night) do you think I should give her another vig shot ability tonight or not? why?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #68 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

actually 3 :

3 - assume we get another public cop prize , who do you wanna cop?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #73 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

i want to leave this thread for the night , cuase i think its possible for karnoos to have astral vig shot as well. what do you think?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #75 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

yep this is a good plan

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #79 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

he needed to use his vig shot cuase he was outed as scum publicly.

I have no idea why he claimed that

I think his ability is not matrix only . I guess he needs to guess his targets region (asteral/ matrix / main thread) in order to kill.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #82 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

hmmm

I don't trust math now that i gathered all the info. I think the vig claim might be an attempt for gaining trust in town and I think math might be the unkown second killer for that reason.

I'm not sure about D&D

and I think your town for now (slightly)

so overall I'm not ok with second adventure party atm

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #86 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am a decent scum player , activity reasoning for counting me town is bad but I'm town anyway.

I am trying to put the whole picture together to find the lost clues if any. Your lead on ABR is something I didn't push yet and I will right now

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #88 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I really dont give a shit about this game adventures even if we loose the game for loosing them all to scums.

and I'm sirious about it after what I experianced in saga and bloodborne

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #97 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 93, PeregrineV wrote:You didn't miss much. We were hardcore sabotaged (double in fact).
double sabotage ?

what does that mean >.>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #98 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok what are your reads

Mathblade is town I garantee. scout and jaread on second level but like 85% town

I like to trust you with your house vanalize mason thingi

why you have that townread on wordlz?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #99 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

If D&D is telling the truth about the item

Do you think that item is from the same inventor who gave math that vig shot?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #100 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

what do you think about D&D ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #101 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I can't imagine a scum group started with an inventor , traitor vigilant and a scum normal kill thats just to much ...

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #102 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

is that adventure destroyer night action or a no limit action?

how did that mission got sabotoged but D&D recived the prize anyway? I'm confused

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #104 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Why you asked me to take worldz at day start? What is your read on him?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #106 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I have like 2 town reads and so many nulls right now; I keep confusing myself cause the game allows spying by real meaning and I have no idea what data is solid and what is compromised and fake ...

come on help me ; do your leader thingi what are your reads and what should I look into ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #108 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

no sorry ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #109 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

are you testing me or something

or your just angry at me?

or just tired and lazy ? :/

:\

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #110 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

If there is no role based reson for you townreading Worldz I will be really disapointed cuase thats how I'm assuming it right now.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #112 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

K this helps me deciding party members.

what do you think about my remove jailbreak theory?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #114 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

If sooper tell the second in answer of the question I asked ; There is a confirmed scum in KC and Sooper.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #115 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

If sooper tell the first then there is eaither a ninja massge redirector or there is a confirmed scum in KC and sooper

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #117 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I will , I guess when I came back.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #118 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok here it is

according to the summary jaread told us during last night mission which is partially confirmed by mathblade comments so far , math blade claimed she has a power role with a certain need which highly indicates she is from a certain group of abilities.

The fact Grovile died from that mission that night indicates eaither math is scum herself or jae is town cuase scum didn't kill math over grovile. this is not a strong lead though.

Math fullclaimed to jae in his message told him she didn't full claim in the pt becuase she has doubts about Drixx and what is she going to do that night and why is she was going to do that.

Jae told us the exact message he recieved from math during last night adventure + a full summary about their night 1 adventure as I said but it was all after exposing mathblade role which I will tell you why if you continue reading this.

last night we received a prize which would let us disable a category of abilities (like killing, blocking ,protective , etc ...) for the night or to remove someones access from any day chats they have [Moonlogic : this implies scum has a day chat which is why I'm sure MC's second slip was a planed tactic to frame SC but the fact he shot them right after they claimed they can prove their town is weird.]

We obviously used the first prize to stop redirection or block. Our deal was that Sooper use one of them without telling that in adventure pt (we were suspecting there might be an in adventure vig or something which killed PV right after a discussion happened about PV - sooper was weirdly against this idea though like the way he was agaisnt all of my theories like he knows their fualts or wrong aspects already)

anyway we told sooper he must send a message to someone not me and in my tier one or two of townreads about which he disabled : redirection or block

This was when Jaread claimed math role to say who she will target very likely and disabling what might stop her. (and after that he gave us full read lists and night 1 details)

All this aside Sooper claimed they are a voyuer and they are targetting mathblade at night. his coded reponse about his night action in here :
In post 2246, SooperDetective wrote:@FA 196 didnt happen in what i looked at
The action performed by that person was put outside of 117 and therefore wasnt affected by anything there
There was also someone who saw me do what i did and what said person did after the mission
means:

Noone messed with mathblade actions
The action performed by math was not disabled

The last sentence made me blink cuase it seems he claimed he saw someone WATCHING when he shouldn't have as a voyuer

he didn't claim your action as well and he didn't see mathblade action.

If he disabled redirection by his own claim (which was behind nar so it would disable redirection for all of the night) he should see some action messing with math message

why?

cuase the same ability targeted You night 1 and couldn't be targetting drixx. The action must be on sender or reciever and according to KC claim she didn't receive my slot message to drixx night 1. So the told action must be on the sender.

this is where the claims won't add up! Sooper is lieing or KC has some not-targetable message spy ability and/or is lieing about not seeing other messages (at least my slot message night 1)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #119 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I do beleive Sooper claimed - he crumbed he disabled redirection

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #120 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I want your view on this here before telling anything in main thread.

Worldz slot needs to claim if they are informed about any redirection or block

KC needs to confirm she is claiming she didn't visit Math herself

and Sooper needs to come in light.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #122 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I do think its better to have patient for worldz slot replacement to see their claim before claiming this loudly

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #124 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

by the way if it wasn't clear Mathblade sent me a message last one claiming to me as well , giving me a code way to communicate with her

You were like you cracked this code at day start.

tbh your "I dont give a fuck" style in this game worries me really really much and if it continues you wont come to tonight mission.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #127 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You are Milo lol

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #128 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I dont think of a good reason for explaining that more to you atm though

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #130 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 95, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:
Frozen Angel left before start of night.

ABR returned.
was abr return a night action or happened during day?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #131 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

he is buddying you

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #132 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

that was my first impression. help me test his words to see if their genunie or not

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #135 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

sooper

"you won't get extra towncred for this

but this wont matter

I think your role makes no sense as scum"

thats not genuine at all

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #136 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Sooper!Scum will out KC!scum role like that?

or do you believe KC is something else?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #137 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

scratch post 135

if you have any concerns or questions feel free to ask.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #139 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

D&D

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #140 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I think there is one in D&D , worldz

one in sooper , KC

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #141 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I have a drafted post I want to post after I made sure about your astral entrance story in here. this post is just a reminder for myself

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #143 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok the thing I wanted to claim is this : a part of me is the refiller in house role pm. I can refill restricted shots abilities like the one house had. after his flip I relized this abilities are marked as refillable if there are any other around.

I claimed this to jae via massegae last night - told him house is telling the truth about his role because it fits with what I am. and then he died >.>

if you want to check this look at how I reacted after house vanalyzer claim during last twilight. I recated to that part only

noone else knows about this and if I lived till lylo I can claim this publickly to make myself obvtown then - as I am already a townread so far I didn't feel the need to claim this loud.

me + house could masonize the whole town together - its a shame we never were on the same mission-topic

what do you think I should do now?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #145 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

cuase it makes no sense to be in hands of scum - to refill town masonizer semi alignment cop vanalizer.

and in combo with my other ability house could get two or three masons together before death ; only if I was informed about his ability in any manner before >.>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #146 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ABR will you promise me to not making this my third tragic large varson game and then put all the blame on me after it once more if your town?

My playstyle , gaming and behavior is changed and I am only playing one game right now as you were telling me just for that. I am in a very sensitive sitouation in RL and I won't be able to handle a stressful Event and I have no intention in making one.

I want you to promise me that you will help me with that

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #147 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

That was of topic though

its just your twisted as fuck and I don't have good memories from you.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #151 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

thats true you know

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #155 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I appologize for aggression

I'm a little moody these days :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #156 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and you cant judge my face beauty without seeing it so there is that!

Return to “Completed Game Topics”