Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by grapes »

Guys mafia is a simple game.

Lynch the scum.

Cakes claim wasn't redeeming is what I should have said.

What I didn't like is how he dropped the claim, then caught the next ticket back to lurk city.

That's not town trying to solve the game. That's scum trying to sell you something.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3093, Not Chara wrote:
In post 3090, Reasonably Rational wrote: 0% chance you'll get a readslist.

Your wall of quotes means nothing to me. I read through it, and I saw nothing of significance.

The entire line of conversation regarding whether or not he saw Farsides suggestion and him correcting her incorrect assumption is worthless. If he, as town, wouldn't have lied about that, then he couldn't lie about it as scum. His points about why scum!him couldn't have risked the lie are valid.

-Cerb
what is your read on SirCakez. i don't need a list of all 25 players and your reasoning for reads on them. do you have anything for me to work with?

"his points about why scum!him couldn't have risked the lie are valid". yes. they are. because he's scum and
did not risk the lie.

unless you mean town!him? in which case... why was he worried about being lie detected for something so small, and why was he on guard for farside, a player who is majorly townreading him, to be picking apart his posting times?
i don't think i was railroading him into responding a certain way. the original "to be fair" was not that scummy. it's really just a phrase. it's how he responded to all of it.

it seems i was lying about going to bed. ugh.
Nope, I have nothing for you NC, other than the rather large amount I've written in my ISO about his slot.

And the way I read that whole exchange is he's saying letting her believe he had done something he hadn't done would be scummy. You're trying to say that the fact that he corrected her *is* scummy. You interpret his post to mean he's concerned about being scumread, when as far as I see it he's merely stating facts about things. Taking towncred for something one didn't do WOULD be considered scummy. Therefore, as either alignment he wouldn't want to do it.

-Cerb

pedit: Yeah, thanks A50. I understand things now. It's just a matter of determining what I find to be more likely.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3097, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3051, Reasonably Rational wrote:If the BP was announced in both PT's, then it should have been clear to you that SC was the source, same as with the extra vote.
that is true, and you're absolutely correct. I just missed the BP bit in the PT with SC alone and interpreted it differently when I DID read it in Joy Ride. Yes, it's my own fault and you (or anyone else) would be spot on calling me an old blind horse or however you want to put it. I'm sorry. :(
Why shouldn't I believe you had it right the first time and scum cakey hoodwinked you? Since when do town bps get announced? The more logical conclusion to you never noticed is that you changed your interpretation due to scum Cakey.

Even if your interpretation is accurate, what use is a town BP that announces itself by default? Scum would just avoid it that one night.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3051, Reasonably Rational wrote:That's all I want to know, and your answers are making it difficult for me to tell if you're telling me that SC never claimed things himself in the PT, or if you're telling me that there was no moderator information regarding the bp in both pt's
SC never claimed. Varsoon DID the announcement. Both BP & extra vote are MOD CONFIRMED abilities.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3100, grapes wrote:Guys mafia is a simple game.

Lynch the scum.

Cakes claim wasn't redeeming is what I should have said.

What I didn't like is how he dropped the claim, then caught the next ticket back to lurk city.

That's not town trying to solve the game. That's scum trying to sell you something.
Great. I am tapping out. NC has to go to bed too. My RR read has taken a nosedive from this.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3102, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3097, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3051, Reasonably Rational wrote:If the BP was announced in both PT's, then it should have been clear to you that SC was the source, same as with the extra vote.
that is true, and you're absolutely correct. I just missed the BP bit in the PT with SC alone and interpreted it differently when I DID read it in Joy Ride. Yes, it's my own fault and you (or anyone else) would be spot on calling me an old blind horse or however you want to put it. I'm sorry. :(
Why shouldn't I believe you had it right the first time and scum cakey hoodwinked you? Since when do town bps get announced? The more logical conclusion to you never noticed is that you changed your interpretation due to scum Cakey.

Even if your interpretation is accurate, what use is a town BP that announces itself by default? Scum would just avoid it that one night.

Are you seriously suggesting that A50 can't read the words written by the moderator in his PT's? As implausible as him missing them the first time is, him, as town, rereading them now and thinking they're identical for no reason other than SC's suggestion that they're the same effect is even less likely.

Like, basically the only way SC isn't the source of this BP effect is if 1) they're both scum together or 2) someone used a power to modify all of SC's or A50's alliances.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

as far as i am concerned, SirCakez has his BP ability. put that to rest.
good night.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3076, Reasonably Rational wrote:A50, PLEASE STOP ANSWERING OLD SHIT AND ANSWER SO I CAN TRY TO GO TO SLEEP AGAIN!

-Cerb
Sorry! When I'm several pages behind, I almost never read newer posts unless it's the last one posted when I'm submitting (and sometimes not even that, bc I click submit and then quickly click it again and then click the post I quoted to get back to where I left).

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2804, Creature wrote:It means that you can't discern town from scum just by the claim.
Sure you can. It's just more difficult.

Did you see cakes line to obi a shortwhile after the claim? "lol wouldn't be surprised if your scumrole overlapped with mine"

Isn't how town respond there. He's taking a scumread CCing him at face value.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3090, Reasonably Rational wrote:I now have to decide whether or not I believe you seriously missed that, while simultaneously AGREEING that it would be a bad idea if he allied with grapes.
:lol: OK.. I fully deserve that.

I agreed it was bad to ally with grapes regardless. I already town read SC, so wouldn't want him to get RB'd. I also only missed the BP part, but the extra vote was still cool, you know.

But seriously, you OF ALL know that I DO NOT FRIGGIN LIE unless it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Do I have to remind you of that fact IN EVERY VARSOON GAME???? :lol:

@Varsoon:

Send RR the pm I sent to RI in bloodborne if you will. :P

Finally; How would I be lying about the BP when nit's already verifiable from Joy Ride as well? And if Joy Ride was a scum event by any means, how come the stress-o-meter went down by TWO levels. (I'll repeat: My event did NOT have an effect on the stress levels either way. I know bc Varsoon said if it did it would mentioned in the event description in the role PM. Now assuming I'm lying and it was actually a scum event, then something MAJOR must've happened to negate it's effect AND bring the stress down by not one, but TWO levels.)

Have a good sleep, my friend. :]

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3095, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:-@almost, how do you explain Klingon having two votes when she should have none according to her claim she should have none?

Great you admit this confusion is your fault. Talk to me about Cakey's lack if scumhunting.
Um.. Mod error?? I have no idea.

As for SC's lack of scumhunting, He's been absent for sometime, did some at another time, but mostly has been the target of a fierce all-out attack on him he had to resort to defense most of the time.

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2847, Almost50 wrote:SirCakez id CONF!TOWN to me.
Listen pops. I think you're town. And shit like this means you're gonna be around for a while.

Let's show a little bit of skepticism now and again huh?
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by McMenno »

mafia scum dot net ate a bunch of quotes :(

tldr lynch cakez he's scum, almost is a townbeard, cakez is using titus deadtunneling him to his advantage and europe is indeed a magical and wonderful place, not chara
In post 3109, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3090, Reasonably Rational wrote:I now have to decide whether or not I believe you seriously missed that, while simultaneously AGREEING that it would be a bad idea if he allied with grapes.
:lol: OK.. I fully deserve that.

I agreed it was bad to ally with grapes regardless. I already town read SC, so wouldn't want him to get RB'd. I also only missed the BP part, but the extra vote was still cool, you know.

But seriously, you OF ALL know that I DO NOT FRIGGIN LIE unless it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Do I have to remind you of that fact IN EVERY VARSOON GAME???? :lol:

@Varsoon:

Send RR the pm I sent to RI in bloodborne if you will. :P

Finally; How would I be lying about the BP when nit's already verifiable from Joy Ride as well? And if Joy Ride was a scum event by any means, how come the stress-o-meter went down by TWO levels. (I'll repeat: My event did NOT have an effect on the stress levels either way. I know bc Varsoon said if it did it would mentioned in the event description in the role PM. Now assuming I'm lying and it was actually a scum event, then something MAJOR must've happened to negate it's effect AND bring the stress down by not one, but TWO levels.)

Have a good sleep, my friend. :]
that stress decrease was mastin's masonry holy shit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3102, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Since when do town bps get announced?
Since when do SCUM BPs get announced?? Don't forget he allied with me by his own will. Now if that was a scum ability and he knew it would be revealed to me, would you think he WOULD have allied with me in the first place? Even if he thought he could manipulate me, what guaranteed I won't be outing it for someone more experienced to connect the dots and call him out for it??

God, your cases suck big time! You need to stop right there. Like, seriously .. every attack you launch fails miserably. It's like you're sending in the archers w/o the spearmen, and when they get slaughtered you send in the musketeers w/o ammunition, and when these get slaughtered you follow with horsemen without their shields.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3095, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:-@almost, how do you explain Klingon having two votes when she should have none according to her claim she should have none?

Great you admit this confusion is your fault. Talk to me about Cakey's lack if scumhunting.
Check my ISO against the vote counts. I voted for Gapes and for McMenno, neither one showed up. I never voted for Firebringer, did I? Hmm.

DGB said in the PT that she blocked my votes.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3114, Klingoncelt wrote:Check my ISO against the vote counts. I voted for Gapes and for McMenno, neither one showed up. I never voted for Firebringer, did I? Hmm.
Why did you vote me and mecmenno if you knew the votes wouldn't count?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by grapes »

Oh you're scum that's right, nevermind carry on.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3112, McMenno wrote:that stress decrease was mastin's masonry holy shit
Yes, I know. What I'm saying to RR is if my event was scum triggered it would have -ate least- taken the stress up by one, and then Mastina's mason thing would have had to decrease it by THREE notches for us to get a net effect of 2 notches down. I was arguing against me being a lying scum who's all out to defend their scum buddy, which everybody seems to be stuck on in regards to SC.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3115, grapes wrote:
In post 3114, Klingoncelt wrote:Check my ISO against the vote counts. I voted for Gapes and for McMenno, neither one showed up. I never voted for Firebringer, did I? Hmm.
Why did you vote me and mecmenno if you knew the votes wouldn't count?
In post 3116, grapes wrote:Oh you're scum that's right, nevermind carry on.
Stop being an ass.

I didn't know my vote on you wouldn't work.

I dropped the vote on McMenno just to show that I cared.

I don't recall voting for Firebringer, though.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by grapes »

Then I guess I don't know what you mean by "didn't show up" other than you changed your vote before varsoon posted a VC. Which if that's the case I don't understand why you'd spend time talking about it seems like an open/shut kinda thing.

kling what's your read on cakes?
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Yume »

Well, I decided to return anyway

VOTE: SC
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3047, Reasonably Rational wrote:@A50: in your alliance with SC, there is mod confirmation that an effect exists which makes you both BP, correct? Basically, this is not something it is possible for SC to be lying about, unless there were some prequel phase effect which granted this modifier to your alliance(s) in particular.

Is that accurate?
-Cerb

Pedit: there was NEVER any statement made in this game by ANYONE stating that the cakez/A50 alliance existed separately from the joyride. All of A50's statements regarding the OP of alliances have been vague. There is NO reason to assume the joyride wasn't just an extension of the cakez /A50 alliance. That needed to be confirmed, as well as the joyrides status as alliance, so I could check whether or not A50 should have been able to connect the effect the joyride had with thr effect his own pt had, and thus know that it was definitely SC providing the BP.

Pedit2: So your alliance with A50 has NO MENTION of any bp granting effect, but the joyride does?
beep boop beep
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

Is cake at l-1 rn?
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
kraskaesque